Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky had an impressive stamina and I completely lost the sense of time, so I had no idea how long it took me to make him cum. He issued a low-pitched groan, followed by a loud "Oh, fuckkkk!" Before the final 'k' sounded I was already swallowing his cum. This was not my first time, but the activity still felt fresh to me. I loved the taste and the texture, but most importantly I loved the whole experience. The semen itself was just the icing on the cake; a delicious icing though. Ricky's cumshot was voluminous and I had to struggle to keep up. When it finally finished I made sure to suck out the final drops and lick his cock clean. Dani had not climaxed and her fingers under the panties were slowing down. I knew that she was just as horny as me, but was postponing the orgasm for later.

"Damn it, girl!" Ricky was the first to speak, "you're an eager one. It's time I returned the favour," he said with a broad smile then turned to Dani, "or do you want to finish her off yourself?"

Before replying my girlfriend withdrew her fingers from her panties and licked them clean. She then answered with a devious smile on her face.

"You suck her. I have an idea."

Ricky was clearly happy with the answer and I was even happier when I learnt Dani's idea. Our guest and I once again swapped places, only this time I laid back on the bed, with my crotch on the edge; my girlfriend sat on my face. We were both incredibly horny, so merely a few licks were required to bring both Dani and me over the edge. Just like I had done moments ago Ricky also swallowed every drop of my cum and licked my cock clean. I did my best to focus and continue licking Dani's pussy as she experienced an intense climax. Finally she calmed down and got off my face, she then laid next to me. Ricky got up from the carpet and sat next to us on the bed. We rested for a moment, before I suggested that we all had a drink.

In various states of undressment we went to the kitchen and drank a small beer each. The loose conversation that we had of course centred around recent events and into what they could develop in the future. After the beer we invited Ricky to join us in the shower, but he politely declined. We all agreed though that there would be another date. After Ricky dressed up and left Dani and I showered for the third time that day. We also speculated about another date, this one with Brad.

Next day was school day, so Sylvia had to stay at home. Dani suggested that I make one change to my outfit though - wear her trousers. They were skin-tight, made of a mixture of cotton and lycra; plus they had no pockets. Wearing them would not be subtle in the least, such trousers would further enhance my feminine curves, but we both thought that I could get away with that. I decided to wear a lace thong underneath. I did not have physical education on that day, so no-one should be able to see it. I had always been a good student and was always prepared for classes; I believed that the teachers would tolerate that level of extravagance.

I had stopped trying to hide my full hips and buttocks some time ago; I understood the futility of such efforts. My friends and other people surrounding me had gotten used to this feature of mine, so it was no longer so sensational. It soon turned out that mere trousers could refresh the sensation status. Suddenly everyone noticed my booty again. But let's be honest, that was exactly what Dani and I wanted; my girlfriend knew which trousers to pick. I was not acting feminine in any aspect, but guys still looked at my ass, even though they knew who I was. I welcomed the popularity and played off my outfit as a joke. But there were a few people who knew it was more than that and Brad was one of them.

Brad should not have been surprised to meet me, after all we went to the same school, so it could have happened even by accident. But he was not sure how to act when we met; I assumed my booty must have been so distracting. I intended to keep my end of the promise and not mention publicly what had happened yesterday. We just exchanged phone numbers and I walked away. I knew that Brad remained in place and kept staring at my ass, so I added a bit of sway to my hips. Before I walked too far I could hear that someone was making fun of him, because he was ogling a guy's ass. The rest of the day went mostly normal, only with some more remarks about my butt. I felt tempted to slip into my female persona occasionally and act like a tease, but I decided that it was not yet the time for coming out.

We called Brad after we got home and ate dinner. Obviously he was eager to meet up and was ready to alter whatever plans he had. Dani and I had decided that a date with Brad should look nothing like the one with Ricky. This one would be all about sex and one-sided at that. It was not necessarily a bad thing, but made the whole café part unnecessary. We invited Brad to come to our place this evening; he eagerly agreed. We had enough time to dress up for the occasion. Since we would not be going out, we might as well put on something even sexier. We ended up wearing bodystockings.

I was too lazy to glue breast pads to my chest, but I wanted to be busty nevertheless. I put on a bra which was designed to be worn with pads. It was a tried and tested item which looked sexy enough when combined with a proper outfit. I tucked my penis diligently, because I knew that Brad was not interested in it; a lace thong went over it. My bodystocking was black and opaque, it emphasised my curves perfectly, both the real and the fake ones. A red mini skirt which I put over it barely covered my buttocks and would most likely be taken off quickly, but I did not want to look like a whore from the very beginning. A pair of red strappy fuck-me heels completed the outfit. Dani's bodystocking and lingerie were red, her skirt and heels - black. Again we wore matching outfits, but with the colours swapped; it seemed to be a perfect setup for us. We wore minimal makeup, apart from our lips which we painted bright red.

Brad came five minutes before the scheduled time. Of course this was mostly because that is how public transport works, but I was certain that he also simply could not wait. But it seemed that he had prepared as well as we had. His hair suggested that he had washed it recently; I assumed that he bathed whole diligently. The smell of the shampoo was overwhelmed by the cologne though; it was a pleasant smell. Brad was wearing a casually elegant outfit, something a young man with a sense of fashion could wear to a club. Clearly if there was a blowjob to be had he wanted to look worthy. In my opinion he certainly did, Dani's gaze suggested that she silently agreed with my assessment.

"Hello, handsome. Come in," I said in my best feminine voice.

"Hello, Sylvia. Hi, Dani," Brad replied with a bright smile. His gaze lit up with appreciation and lust when he saw us.

"You both look incredibly hot," he added, checking our bodies from head to toe.

Brad's vocabulary was not too broad, but he was being genuine and we had not invited him for a conversation anyway.

"Thank you," I replied, "you look pretty good yourself too."

"Thanks."

"Let's not stand in the hallway, we have a more comfortable place."

We lead Brad to my bedroom. We did not let the guest go first, but he clearly preferred to stay in the back and enjoy the view. Dani and I added some extra sway to our hips.

There was no point in wasting any more time on small talk. Once the door to my bedroom closed behind us I struck a sexy pose and said:

"I'm all yours handsome. Where do you wanna start?"

As always Brad acted instantly. In two swift steps he was in front of me and grabbed my breasts. I did not have these previously, so apparently he was curious how realistic they were. I had checked them myself in the past and they felt pretty good to the touch, especially through some clothes. Brad groped them for a moment, seemingly agreeing with my opinion. Fortunately he had no desire to kiss me, so we avoided that awkward moment which we had had with Ricky. Having my 'breasts' touched was a mental sensation for me, rather than a physical one, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Dani sat down on the bed and began to play with her own breasts. For now her hands stayed away from her crotch.

Brad fondled my fake boobs for a moment, but he preferred the real flesh, so he soon let them go, grabbed my shoulders and turned me around; he then squatted down behind me. He put his hands on my thighs and began to grope them. He was as possessive as he had been at the gym, but this time the sense of rush was gone. We had all the time we wanted and Brad clearly desired to make good use of it.

The fabric of the bodystocking was much thinner than that of yoga pants. I was not naked, like I had been under the shower, but I felt like I preferred to be touched through the thin nylon layer. The touch remained just as intimate and perceptible, but felt different, more erotic, as if amplifying my femininity. The clothes were more than a mere prop, they were an important part of my feminine persona. I could not tell what Brad's preferences were, but it seemed that he was happy either way; his hands were busy and enthusiastic. He altered from slow and gentle to strong and decisive; he was never rough though. His palms thoroughly explored my thighs and less thoroughly - my calves. My breathing was gradually getting heavier. Dani was becoming more aroused as well, she had already parted her legs, but her palms remained on her breasts. After a while Brad reached higher to my buttocks. When he grabbed the hem of my skirt to lift it, I said:

"Pull the skirt down."

He complied immediately and pulled the skirt down my long legs. I stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. Brad wasted no time and placed his palms on my exposed buttocks. At that point my own cock twitched in its confinement, but it was tucked too well, so I doubted that Brad noticed it. He groped my buttocks more possessively than my thighs, abandoning any gentleness; exactly the way my thick booty was meant to be treated. Dani was getting more turned on as well, one of her hands was already between her legs and the fingers were working slowly.

Brad was eager to touch my body and I wanted to be touched myself, but we had done that before and it was not the ultimate goal of our date. Finally he decided that the foreplay was over. He stood up and turned me around, so that I was facing him. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed downwards. I wanted to suck his cock as much as he craved to receive the blowjob, but I wanted us in a different position.

"Sit down," I told him, gesturing towards the bed.

He complied immediately and sat beside Dani. I swiftly knelt between his legs, unzipped his trousers and retrieved his cock; it was already semi-erect and leaking precum. I wasted no time and took it into my mouth right away. I once again mimicked Ricky's actions, I fondled Brad's testicles with one hand and slowly stroked the shaft with the other. Between my palms, lips and tongue his cock got fully hard in no-time.

I paused the blowjob for a moment to admire the sight. Obviously I made comparisons to other cocks which I had sucked, mostly Ricky's though, because it was the most recent. Brad's penis was nearly as large as the instructor's and just as pretty. I also noticed that Dani had hiked up her skirt and was fingering her clit through the lingerie. I stopped admiring and returned to the task at hand. From that point onwards the blowjob looked almost exactly the same as it had with Ricky. First some slow licking and sucking, then several deepthroating attempts, reasonably successful, and finally return to a regular blowjob, albeit a faster one. Brad had come here more excited than Ricky and obviously he was not nearly as experienced. These might have been the reasons why he climaxed quicker; or at least I felt it was quicker, I had not been counting the time previously either. His stamina looked decent nonetheless and his cumshot was more than satisfying. I had given him a handjob only yesterday and he was still able to reward me with a mouthful. I swallowed every drop and sucked out whatever I could from his cock, then I licked it clean. Brad's groans and grunts were loud and showed his complete satisfaction. I could also hear that Dani's breathing had gotten heavier; she was obviously as horny as I was.

Ricky had left us after a single round, but I felt that we could prolong this 'date' a bit. I looked up into Brad's eyes, licked my lips, then stood up.

"Why don't you just sit back and rest?" I asked in my best seductive voice, "and enjoy a little show," I added, turning my gaze towards Dani.

She offered me a broad smile and stood up. I stepped towards her and we shared a long passionate kiss. Our tongues mingled inside our mouths and our hands roamed over our bodies. Our lips parted only because we ran out of breath; by then we almost forgot about Brad. This "show's" aim was mostly to entertain Dani and me, but we were aware that Brad sat there almost drooling. A set of steamy lesbian kisses was a quick route to get him ready for a second round. We kept making out and touching each other's bodies for a while. A few kisses later I glanced back at Brad's penis and it seemed to be ready for my mouth once again. I gently pushed Dani away and she obediently sat on the bed.

I knelt between Brad's legs and took his cock into my mouth. The second round was longer than the first one and seemed to be even more fun. I was even hornier now, but did not feel the need to rush the matter. I enjoyed giving the blowjob and I knew that Dani loved watching it; she was rubbing her clit through the clothes again. To be honest we were basically using Brad for our own pleasure, but I doubted that he would complain, even if we had told him that verbatim. Once again I made several deepthroating attempts, just to keep practising; I felt that my skill was improving quickly. Brad's second load was not as voluminous as the first one, but it was good enough; of course I swallowed every drop.

We might have told him "goodbye" a bit too rapidly afterwards, but at that point Dani and I were too horny to care about savoir-vivre. After the double blowjob a promise of another 'date' was enough for him to make him leave with a broad smile on his face. Needless to say the sex that followed right after Brad's departure was passionate, the orgasms - intense and satisfying. If not for anything else we needed the men to serve as an aphrodisiac and a part of our foreplay. The future looked exciting.

-------------------------------

Public exposure was just a part of the games Dani and I played in our free time. I had already mentioned deepthroat training, but sucking a strapon isn't exactly fun, especially when compared to the real thing. I was mostly enjoying the whole set-up, dressing in matching lingerie, the dirty talking, but ultimately the whole deepthroat practice was kinda boring. I was sure that moving to the real thing would make the "exercise" more exciting, but at the moment the only penis in the room belonged to me. That might have been the reason, although I am not exactly sure, that I said the following.

"What would you say to trying anal sex?"

I looked up at Dany from my knees and our gazes met. She hesitated only for a moment.

"Sure," she replied, but immediately added, "but we both try it, right?"

"Of course," I answered with a grin.

It was another sexual novelty to us, so we again went to our guru - my sister.

"Oh! My little sis is getting even more curious," Emily replied with a grin when we presented the matter, "sure, I can help you."

"We both are," Dani added.

"That's even better. Listen up."

Emily gave us a short lecture on the importance of hygiene, safety and lubrication. It is all crucial, but I won't bore you with the details. Enough to say that after the theory we moved to practise. We had already broken the taboo walls of incest by having Emily suck my cock, so getting fucked in the ass by her no longer felt so 'forbidden'.

First we did the necessary preparations and then moved onto my sister's bed; I was the first to go. Dressed only in stockings and a bra I laid on my back, my booty on the edge of the bed. Emily was fully naked, she put on a strapon with the smallest dildo. She also had a large bottle of lubricant, which she generously applied to my hole and the toy. She then put a pillow underneath my buttocks to raise them slightly.

"You're nimble enough, aren't you?" Emily asked with a smile as she raised my legs and bent them, placing my knees by my sides. I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in my life; it was incredibly exciting. Finally my stretching exercises were truly paying off.

"Relax sis. I'm sure you'll love it."

I was almost certain of that as well. Dani's presence next to me helped me to relax, we could both sense one another's excitement.

"Remember to go very very slowly. You need to be gentle and aware of your lover's state the whole time. The angle is also important."

I was not listening to her words too carefully, but I could see that Dani was focused; her gaze was locked on Emily's crotch. I could also notice a gleam in her eyes, similar to the one she had when she had observed me giving blowjobs. My girlfriend was turned on by the sight of my getting ass-fucked and that turned me on even more.

After a short while of slow, gentle anal sex Emily stopped and said:

"Now you try it, Dani."

My girlfriend grinned enthusiastically as she got off the bed. My sister took off the strapon and helped Dani put it on. I maintained my somewhat awkward position and waited patiently. Dani did her best to mimic Emily's motions and was just as careful. For me the activity was... novel and not unpleasant. I definitely was not moaning with pleasure, but the experience felt good enough that it encouraged me to try it again in the future. Especially since I could see that it was genuinely turning Dani on. We both cared for the other's pleasure as much as for our own. My girlfriend fucked my ass slowly under my sister's guidance for a few minutes. I remained in the same position the entire time, which was somewhat boring, but I could feel that my anus was gradually adapting to the penetration. The dildo was not a source of direct pleasure yet, but I could sense the potential.

After a while we took a short break and replenished some of the fluids; I mean we drank water. Then we made another round this time in a doggy-style position. Emily specifically instructed me not to arch my back or the experience could become uncomfortable or even painful. Fortunately I was nimble enough to maintain such a position with ease as well. My sister fucked my ass first, Dani watched her closely with lust building in her eyes. Then she put on the strapon and fucked me once again. Ultimately our first anal training turned out to be a decent foreplay before regular lovemaking. We both still wore the same sets of matching lingerie while we made love. Emily did not participate in that activity. In the end I was the only one who tried anal sex, although Dani was the one who insisted we both do it.

"Did you like it?" Dani asked me, when we were cuddling in bed after sex. I knew she did not have the recent lovemaking in mind, but the earlier pegging.

"It was fine," I replied, "not the best, but not bad either. I see the potential for anal becoming more pleasant though. It might simply require more practice. What about you?"

"Well..." she hesitated for a moment, "I really like it, but..."

"Go ahead. It's not like you to be shy in such matters."

"Watching you get fucked turned me on a lot more, than pegging you myself."

"So you're saying we should employ Emily more often?"