Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll suck your cock, but later. I need to talk about it with Dani."

"You'll suck my cock?" he replied with a mixture of lust, surprise and hope in his voice.

Before I could deny or confirm we heard the door to the locker room open. A man who entered could not see us, but he would most likely come here soon. Brad quickly stepped out of my shower. I now had a better chance to glance at his penis; it was huge. Apparently I attracted well-endowed men. Brad wrapped his towel around his waist, without success trying to conceal his erection and left. I was still hard myself, but at least I now had the chance to calm down while I continued to bathe. Washing my hair turned out to be a decent remedy, but I could not shake off the feeling of Brad's, and to a lesser extent Ricky's, strong hand groping my body.

By the time I showered and dried Brad had already gone out. I put pantyhose on top of my thong to make sure that my cock stayed in place. The same guy with whom I had talked before the workout was now here with me and was quite shamelessly looking at my body.

"Quite a show you put on back there," he said with a grin.

"Thanks," I replied simply and smiled back.

I have had enough of "aggressive flirting" already and was not in the mood for another similar conversation.

"You might be a dude, but your butt and legs are just as hot as your girlfriends."

"Don't tell her that or she might be jealous," I said with a wink.

In just my pantyhose and thong I dried my hair; it is long so it took me a while. All the time I was standing with my back to the man and I could feel his gaze on my body. My imagination immediately created images of his muscular arms groping my body; my cock twitched under the fabric. It twitched once again, when the guy patted my buttock as he was leaving.

"See you later," he said and walked out.

"Bye," I managed to say.

Being touched did not make me feel violated. A part of me invited such actions with my own behaviour and that part craved more; I had problems containing that element of my personality, partially because it was all so new to me. Fortunately no-one else came and I could continue dressing in my sexy feminine outfit on my own.

Dani was already out by the time I left my locker room. I badly wanted to tell her what had happened, but she was talking with Ricky. We were supposed to invite him for a date, but that did not mean I wanted him to know everything about my newly discovered sexuality. Especially since what had happened in the locker room between me and Brad was not exactly a welcome behaviour in any gym.

"Ah, fuck it!" I thought to myself.

Ricky had been the first to grope me today and I would be lying to myself, if I claimed that I did not want him to do the same things as Brad... and more. It seemed that I was becoming a slut and there was no point in trying to conceal that transformation.

"There she is," Dani said when she spotted me, "you're turning into a girl when it comes to getting ready as well," she added with a smirk.

What I was about to say would definitely cause a different kind of expression. I told them both what had happened, first at the locker room, then in the showers. As I spoke Dani's grin was getting broader and Ricky's eyebrows kept moving higher. My own cock was twitching inside of the lingerie at the still fresh memory.

"Wow!" Dani exclaimed when I finished, "my girlfriend is such a slut," she was still grinning.

She then leaned towards me for a short, but passionate kiss. I did not know how to reply when our lips parted. Fortunately Dani took the initiative.

"We wanted to invite you on a date," she turned to Ricky, "you already know what you could expect on the first date. Sylvia's new boyfriend will have to wait for his turn. If you agree of course," she added quickly.

Ricky could not help but laugh at first, but soon he replied:

"How could I turn down such an offer? I have a free evening today, so your other boyfriend won't need to wait for too long," he said with a wink.

"So it's a date," I finally joined the conversation.

We agreed on the details, waved at Ricky over the counter and left.

Dani and I were both really excited and we started talking about the evening even before we left the building. But we stopped soon afterwards, because Brad was standing outside, apparently waiting for us. Things were getting interesting really fast. He swiftly approach us and said:

"Sorry, Sylvia," he remembered my feminine name; I was impressed, "I got carried away back there in the locker room. I didn't mean to act like that."

"Yes, you did," I replied, causing him to look startled, "and so did I. And we both enjoyed it," his surprise turned to shock.

"And when she promised you a blowjob," Dani joined the conversation, "she meant it. She'll suck your cock and swallow whatever comes out. And I'll be there to see it all."

Brad stood with his mouth open, not knowing what to reply. It was clear that he had prepared the apology while waiting for us, but he surely did not expect the conversation to look the way it did.

"But you'll have to wait," I added in a flirty tone, "I can assure you it'll be worth it though."

"Err, sure," Brad finally said, "I'll wait. Of course. But... could you not talk about what happened in the locked room. At school, I mean."

"Of course," I replied with a wink, "it'll be our dirty little secret."

"How did you get here?" Dani asked unexpectedly.

"By bus. Why?" Brad answered, clearly surprised by the question.

"We got a car," she replied, "come with us, we'll drop you at your place."

"Thanks."

I was not sure why Dani made that proposal, but I suspected she had something in mind. The three of us walked to my car. When we reached it she said:

"I'll drive," I know what she had in mind even before she added, "you two sit in the back. I want to see how much you like Sylvia's body, Brad."

Brad might have been shocked, but just like previously he did not let the opportunity slip.

Some might say that my parents were too generous when they had bought me a car, but I was not going to complain. It was a twelve year old Golf, so nothing fancy nor expensive. It was too small for actually having sex on the back seat, but had just enough space for the kind of shenanigans we were about to perform. I got in on one side, Brad even opened the door for me, then he got in on the other side.

"Move to the middle," Dani told me, "so I can see you."

"Focus on the road ahead and drive safely," I replied, showing her my tongue, but I did move.

Brad wasted no time. He immediately put his hand on my nylon-covered thigh and began to caress it. My legs parted almost automatically, maybe I was a slut after all. Brad used this opportunity as well and slid his palm onto my inner thigh. He began to grope it, while he reached for my 'breasts' with his other hand. A padded bra obviously is not as pleasant to touch as a real breast, but Brad nevertheless fondled it for a moment. Dani had started the engine, but was not moving just yet. She just observed the scene in the rear-view mirror with a smile on her face. Eventually she drove away. In the meantime Brad moved both of his palms to my legs. The amount of flesh to which he had access was limited, but that did not curb his enthusiasm. My skirt rode up exposing my entire nylon-covered thighs and Brad was determined to thoroughly touch every available spot. He did not reach between my legs though, as if wanting to maintain the illusion that there was a pussy there. Nevertheless my cock twitched in its confinement. Dani drove slowly and often looked into the mirror; I could easily see the excitement and lust in her eyes. I was sitting mostly passively and simply allowed Brad to enjoy my body. But at one point I decided to return the favour.

I reached out with my hand down to his crotch. Brad's initial surprise swiftly disappeared and he soon spread his legs to give me better access. Getting his cock out with just one hand, while at the same time still being groped, was not easy. Eventually I managed to do that and began to slowly stroke it. Brad got hard almost immediately, his touching of my body became more decisive. All of that turned me on even more, but my own cock could not get hard, because it was tucked between my legs and held in place by my thong and pantyhose. Dani's smile grew even broader when she saw what I was doing. Despite my horniness I hoped that she still was focusing mostly on the road and would not get us all into a crash.

I finally had the opportunity to properly admire Brad's cock. Its girth was just as impressive as its length, it was also perfectly straight, with a large proportionate head; a beautiful sight. Quickly it began to leak precum. Obviously I knew well how to give a proper handjob, but because of the circumstances this one was quite lame. But Brad was clearly satisfied with my efforts or rather too horny to care. His home was not overly far, but I managed to make him cum right before we got there. He grunted audibly and fastened his grip on my thigh. Thick white semen erupted from his penis, long streaks shot onto his clothes and my palm. I continued to jerk the cock off until the last drop was out. By that time Dani had already parked the car on the sidewalk and was focused on our spectacle. I released Brad's penis and he let go of my thighs. Most of his semen had stained his clothes, but there was also a lot on my palm. I raised it to my mouth and began to lick it clean.

"Mhmm!" I moaned theatrically, "tasty."

I was overacting, but I genuinely enjoyed the taste; Brad looked fully convinced. He was sitting next to me and breathing hard; his cock was still out and his mouth agape. When I licked all of the cum from my palm I said:

"I hope you'll cum as much when I later give you the blowjob."

"Yeah," he finally said, "I will. I will! Thanks, Sylvia. That was amazing."

"The blowjob will be even better," I winked at him, "zip up your trousers before you leave though."

He hastily hid his cock; there was no way to hide the cum-stains though.

"See you later," I said with a charming smile.

"See ya," he replied, "thanks again, Sylvia."

With that Brad left the car and we drove home.

"I wonder if he'll manage to get in unnoticed," Dani said when he was out.

"We'll ask him next time."

"Let's go home, my dirty slut," she gave me a lustful look in the mirror, "Brad wasn't the only horny person in this car."

"Tell that to my poor squeezed cock."

We did not take Brad's phone number, but that was not a problem; we would be seeing each other at school, although in my male persona. We got to my home faster, but safely enough. The sex that followed was marvellous. Dani and I wore matching lingerie the entire time and ultimately both climaxed more than once. Just as Dani had predicted we had to take another shower afterwards, this time together. As good as the sex was, it had not diminished our enthusiasm for the evening date with Ricky. On the contrary it allowed us to pick outfits with a clear mind.

The plan was to first meet with Ricky at a café and then return to our place together. We wanted to wear something sexy, but not overly flashy. We ended up looking a bit flashy, but mostly because of the colours. Since white and pink fit us so well at the gym we decided to stay with that colour pattern. I was wearing a tight pink mini dress, sheer white pantyhose and pink heels; Dani had the colours swapped. Her dress was slightly different, because it had cleavage; mine did not, so that the padded bra could create its illusion. Our heels were moderately tall at 'only' nine centimetres. By the time we reached the café Ricky was already there. He was dressed casually, at least by his own standards, which would be considered quite extravagant by others. His clothes were not as tight as his gym outfit, but significantly tighter than most men; more importantly they were also a lot more colourful. All three of us together looked like a flowery spring meadow.

Dani and I had had two workouts today, so we felt like we had earned a large cappuccino and ice-cream; Ricky ordered an espresso. A loose conversation swiftly steered into more specific regions. He already knew what had happened between me and Brad in the locker room, so it was only reasonable to complete the story by telling him the car chapter.

"Girls, you're wild!" Ricky commented with a laugh, "Brad is innocent as far as I'm concerned. It's you who has that effect on men," he addressed that statement to me.

"On you as well?" I asked with a wink.

"Hadn't I been clear enough already at the gym?" he matched my wink.

"I just wanna watch," Dani interjected with a grin.

The expectations for the date had been laid pretty clearly. We finished our coffees while telling Ricky the tale of my transformation, which was started by a costume party. We could not have guessed its long-term (or even mid-term) consequences. Finally we went to our apartment, this time we behaved decently on the way. At the place we wasted no more time and went straight to the bedroom.

What I am going to say may sound odd, considering the fact that I had already given blowjobs and swallowed semen, and I was very much willing to do that again. But I did not want to kiss a man on the lips. Somehow that seemed more intimate and an activity which I wanted to perform only with Dani. Ricky did try to kiss me and looked disappointed when I dodged his lips. Dani came to my assistance by saying:

"Only I get to kiss her lips," she said it in a friendly tone and a smile on her face, so as not to spoil the mood.

No kissing did not seem to discourage him.

"I understand," he replied in a tone that indeed sounded understanding.

Ricky grabbed my shoulder and gently turned me around. He put his palm on my neck, then slid it upward onto my head and took hold of my long hair with one hand, right by the skin; his grip was gentle but firm. He used the other palm to playfully spank my buttock. The second hit was harder, but still not painful; so was the third one, but a soft "Ah" escaped from my mouth. Both Dani and Ricky remained silent. The third slap was the last one and Ricky's palm remained on my buttock; he fondled my flesh softly through the clothes. He was still holding my hair and pulling my head slightly back. I was enjoying the novelty of the dominant approach; it brought another layer of excitement. Ricky held me like that and fondled my buttock for a moment, but finally let my hair go. He then squatted down behind me and put his hands on my nylon-covered calves. His dominance dissipated and his touch became gentler, but the transition was smooth and my arousal kept growing.

Dani sat on the bed close to us and watched in silence; I knew she was nearly as excited as me. Ricky caressed my toned calves and was slowly moving his palms upwards. This time his touch felt more 'complete' than it had been at the gym. Not because of different clothing, but because he did not need to pretend to be doing something else. Touching my body was the goal in itself and I could feel Ricky's intentions almost as palpable as his hands. The palms eventually reached my thighs, their touch became more decisive, it switched from gentle caressing to possessive groping. There was more flesh here, so Ricky needed more time to appreciate it; he was more thorough as well. Occasionally his fingers would slide up onto my buttocks or between my legs. Eventually his whole palms moved further up. As they did Ricky hiked up my dress to get full access to my round booty. Unlike Brad he was not pretending that there was no cock under my clothes. Quite the opposite, one of his palms would sometimes venture between my legs and rub my penis through the fabrics. I spread my legs to give him better access, but most of his attention was focused on groping my buttocks. I was somewhat grateful that he did not play with my cock too much. Being touched and desired by a man was turning me on so much that I was afraid I would cum, if my cock kept being stimulated. But the groping eventually came to an end.

Ricky stood up and grabbed the hem of my dress. He began to pull it upwards, so I raised my arms to allow him to take it off. Once the dress was off he spun me around, so I was facing him once again. I could see in his eyes that he again wanted to kiss me, but he held back that urge and squatted down instead. He pulled my pantyhose and thong slightly down, and gently extracted my cock from beneath the clothes. It was not hard, because it could not become so when tucked, but it was already leaking precum.

"Does this also belong only to you?" Ricky looked at Dani, as he was holding my penis with one hand.

"I'm willing to share," she replied, biting her lip. Her palm ventured between her legs.

The man gently pushed me back, so I sat down on the bed, right next to Dani. He let go of my lingerie, but made sure that my cock remained outside. I spread my legs wide to give Ricky space; he then knelt between my legs and took my quickly hardening penis into his mouth. Dani hiked up her dress and began to rub her clit through the clothes. She put her other palm on my nylon-covered thigh and began to caress it passionately.

Ricky gave my cock a few long licks, then sucked on its head. Nothing more was necessary for me to get fully erect. Dani and I had not invited Ricky to our place, so that he would give me a blowjob; we had expected the opposite, but obviously neither of us was going to complain. It was clear that he was more experienced at sucking cocks than either of us. His mouth and tongue were fully dedicated to my penis, and were doing wonders. One of his palms fondled my balls, the other - caressed my leg. I had already been aroused from all the touching, so I felt like Ricky's skillful mouth could make me cum soon. But then he stopped. My cock was rock hard and wet with his saliva and my precum. A few more licks would have pushed me over the edge. Ricky looked up at me and once again I could sense that he wanted to kiss me, but fortunately he respected our limits. Instead he smiled and stood up.

"I want you to be horny, when you give me a blowjob," he said with a broad smile.

"I was already," I replied, winking.

Ricky sat down on the bed and I knelt on the floor between his legs. My cock was still hard and aching for attention. Dani hiked up her dress and was rubbing her clit through her panties.

You might find that hard to believe, but despite my horniness I was more eager to get my mouth on Ricky's cock than to cum myself. Almost in a rush I unzipped his trousers and retrieved his penis. It was already semi-erect and leaking precum; he had enjoyed the foreplay as much as I had. The cock was huge, just as I had expected, but more importantly it was gorgeous; better than Brad's, Max's or Eric's. For a second I just held its base and stared at the penis. Then my mouth swiftly went for the fat head, where another drop of precum had appeared. I grabbed the shaft with one hand and began to stroke it, while my other palm mimicked Ricky's earlier motions and fondled his testicles.

Ricky got hard almost as quickly as I had moments ago. Not necessarily because I was as skilled as him, but clearly my enthusiasm was satisfying enough for him. My own penis remained erect, fueled by said enthusiasm. I licked the long shaft a few times, but then I focused on the head. It was the most sensitive part, but also the most tasty one. My palms continued their activity, but served more as a background, while my tongue and lips did the most important job. Dani was getting hornier as well, her palm was now inside of her panties and her breathing got heavier. She was fondling her breast with her other hand.

Licking and sucking was obviously fun, for Ricky as well as for me, but I could not miss the opportunity of testing my deepthroating skills. My training had been limited and Ricky's cock was truly sizable, so despite my natural talent I had no hopes of swallowing the whole penis. I just wanted to know how deep I could take it and also possibly show off a bit. I made sure that the shaft was sloppy enough, then adjusted my position and relaxed my throat muscles. I looked up at Ricky and our gazes met; it seemed that he had realised what I intended to do and he smiled at me encouragingly. I opened my mouth wide and began to slowly swallow the huge penis; its girth was as challenging as its length. When it reached a certain point I gagged a few times, withdrew my head, took a few deep breaths, then tried again. I made several attempts and ultimately managed to fit more than half of Ricky's cock inside of my mouth and throat. His grunts or occasional comments like "Good job, girl" told me that he was satisfied with my efforts; so was I. Dani got more vocal as well, her fingers under the panties were moving faster now. I abandoned further deepthroating attempts and focused on a regular blowjob. Every now and then I would look up at Ricky to see the lust building up in his eyes. But I preferred to keep my own eyes at the beautiful cock in front of me.