Feminine Intuition Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay huddled together, throughout the night, until the sunlight heralded the new day. Gina could sense Joff's move, and she pulled herself into his arms and felt his stiffness against her thigh. She smiled as she could feel him becoming more aware of his morning erection. Gina took him in her hand and stroked him, she wanted to feel him once more and Joff moved himself to give Gina more room to pleasure him.

It wasn't until nearly 9.00 am, did they both stir from their mutual pleasuring and dragged themselves into the shower. With the warm water splashing their bodies, as they cuddled and kissed. After washing each other and a little larking around, they both resolved to get dressed and meet up for a coffee and some breakfast before heading into the office and starting to pull together evidence to support Gina's ideas. They sat sipping coffee on a table tucked away from the rest of the few guests that were waiting to shuttle over to take various flights.

Joff reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from Gina's face and brushed her cheek. Gina leaned in and pushed against his hand.

"I probably broke every rule in the book last night but I don't regret it for an instant." Joff smiled and reached out and kissed her hand and held it.

"I'm glad," Gina smiled back, " I wouldn't want you to be reassigned away from me." Joff looked at her and tightened his grip on her fingers.

"No way. I think I should stay with you until all this has been settled." Joff kissed her hand again.

"What do you mean?" Gina enquired.

"Collins will want to take off when you explain what you have found out and report back to his bosses," Joff looked over his shoulder as two guests left the restaurant, " and take all the credit for your work."

Gina smiled, enjoying the fact that Joff was still alert and taking his protection duties seriously again.

"Well, what do you think we can do?" Gina shrugged but held his hand tightly.

"Well, I think we should do as much research as we can. If your 'bagman' did put funds in accounts and somehow got the money into the banking system with shady characters to funnel the funds and launder the money?" Joff was quite animated with the idea that Gina had somehow developed a lead that might solve the mystery.

By 10.30 am, Mr Collins had listened to Gina with quiet intensity. She laid out the idea that somehow the phrase '50 camels' might have something to do with the missing funds that Rahim Al Akram or 'Ricky' probably funnelled monies into the private banking system. He was most interested in the suggested private banks that Gina suggested including The Habin Bank of Pakistan.

"You have exceeded all my expectations, Mrs Caine, er...Gina." Collins stood and collected his case and the expanding file box that contained all the files and documents that he had shared with Gina and Joff.

Gina sat back on her chair and scrutinized the thin-faced Mr Collins. She saw a little twitch across his mouth, that she hadn't seen before. He seemed excited and that made her feel uneasy. She glanced up at Joff, who gave her a wink and smiled at her. Gina leaned in and addressed Mr Collins.

" I expect you will report back to your superiors?" Gina's voice was cold, waiting to see his reaction.

" Well, of course. I am expected to update interested parties." Mr Collins paused for a moment, his twitch was smoothed away by the brushing of a hand, "What do you know about the banking world Gina?"

Gia had waited to drop this nugget into the conversation, she had been on the back foot, during this whole affair and now she wanted to make sure that Collins wasn't dealing with a fool." I had a banking job for three years before deciding on a career in the events industry."

Mr Collins's eyebrow raised in surprise, "Really?" and looked over to Joff.

"I was introduced to lots of finance people in that job; lots of well-oiled financial advisors and rich folks who like to talk about themselves. I think you get my point?" Gina was enjoying the expression on Mr Collin's face. She glanced at Joff, who while looking surprised, stifled a laugh. Mr Collin's twitch jumped back to life at the corner of his mouth.

"You are full of surprises Mrs Caine," Collins replied. Gina noticed this immediate return to a more formal approach. Mr Collins stood up and beckoned Joff over to him and whispered something in his ear. He turned to Gina and smiled a thin smile." We will speak again soon. Mr Mokrani will remain with you for...a few days until were are sure you are safe. Goodbye, Mrs Caine." With that, Mr Collins kept up his tan briefcase and left, somewhat hurriedly. Gina stood and started to follow them outside and waited by the door, as Joff escorted Mr Collins to his car. She saw them talking and saw Collins point back to the office. Gina looked back at the table and the file case. She grabbed it and snapped open the lock and pulled out two files, dropped them on the chair, closed the case and heaved it towards the door, just as Joff entered.

"You forgot this?" Gina smiled and put it down at Joff's feet." Joff returned to Collin's car and put it in the boot of his dark-coloured Jaguar saloon car. Gina watched it drive away. Joff returned to the office to find Gina thumbing through the large personal file on Rahim Al Akram. Gina looked up at Joff, and put her hands up in surprise, "They must have dropped out the bag?" Joff chuckled. Gina gathered them in her arms.

"Well let's get out of here and get to work." Joff smiled and Gina gathered up the files and followed him out of the office hut.

End of Chapter Three

12