Feminization Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I say, unsure what she means.

She walks out the door and as soon as it closes I'm able to react to the pain. It hurts so much that I start sobbing. I look at Caroline and say, "Why would you do this to me?"

"Oh, your pain is nothing compared to the pain your betrayal has left me with," she says, "Though you really have nothing to worry about. The piercings and tattoos will go away when you change back into a man."

"Tattoos?!" I ask, but the door opens and I can no longer react to the pain. Somehow my tears go away and I look at the artist as if I feel fine.

"Before we start," she says, "Since I'll be tattooing your face I need another verbal confirmation."

"I agree to it," I say.

"Okay," she says. She takes her gun and spends a good while on my face. Again the pain is not numbed and it hurts so bad. When she is done I can see a pink heart has been tattooed on my left cheek. For the next tattoo she has me bend over so she can tattoo the word slut on my ass as a tramp stamp.

"You are really honoring your side of the bet," she says, "I kind of admire that."

"Thanks," Is all I say. Pain is shooting through every facet of my body.

She finishes by tattooing an intricate rose above my vagina. She covers all my tattoos and several of my piercings with bandages. After doing that she says, "Stay here for a bit. When I let you go you'll need to be careful. You've had a lot done today so your body is going to feel really sensitive the rest of the day so I'd suggest taking it easy."

She leaves the room again. When she is gone Caroline casts a spell and all of the pain goes away. Caroline walks over to me and removes the bandages and says, "We will not be taking it easy today. Now onto the next appointment."

The next appointment is far less intense. Caroline just has me go into a nail salon to get these long bright pink nails. My toenails are painted the same shade of pink. We go from there to a hair salon where my brown hair is dyed blonde and given pink highlights. We move to a makeup artist who gives me a slut look with bright pink lipstick that makes my lips look like big dick sucking lips. That's the last thing and Caroline has us go back to the car.

When we arrive at the car Caroline says, "Normally, I'd want to have dinner first, but seeing as you're just some easy slut we can go straight to sex." She opens the car door and gets in. I try to open the passenger side door, but it's locked. I bang the window so she can tell it's locked. Instead of unlocking the door Caroline cracks the window and says, "Find your own way home." She drives off.

I'm left standing there looking like a hooker with just a small handbag. I grab my phone and order an uber. I hope it gets here fast. I feel so vulnerable out here like this. It says the uber isn't very far away, but I'm afraid. My fear becomes realized when a car full of young men park next to where I am standing.

"Hey, you look fun," one says, "We'll give you a good time if you come with us."

"I'm good, thank you," I tell him.

Another of them says, "Don't be like that. We're real fun. I'm sure you'll have fun too."

Luckily at that point my uber arrives. I hear a woman shout Rodney and I get in. When I do, she says, "You don't look like a Rodney."

"Um, Rodney is my, um, boyfriend," I lie.

She seems content with this and drives off. As we drive she says, "It seems you were in a little trouble there."

"I was, you saved me, thanks," I tell her.

"Of course. It was no problem. Us girls have to stick together," she says, "Speaking of which. I know your boyfriend."

"You do?" I ask. At that moment it clicks. I recognize her. She's one of the many women I've cheated on my wife with. I can't remember her name though.

"Yeah," she says, "And no offense, hun. He's a scumbag. Did you know he's married? I didn't at first, but that's the kind of scumbag he is."

"Well, I'm not sure he's all that bad," I say.

"Let me guess," she says, "He's not like that. He loves you. I don't know him like you do. He'll leave his wife for you."

I don't say anything.

"I've heard it all," she continues, "Just confront him about it when you get there." We arrive at my house and as I get out the door she shouts, "Just remember what I said!" She drives off as I walk to my front door.

I enter and I hear Caroline shout from the bedroom, "I'm up here."

As I walk up the stairs I just feel grateful the day is almost over. After everything I've been through, maybe some lesbian sex might be nice. I enter the bedroom and see Caroline is standing there, naked. In her right hand is a vial with a calming blue liquid inside. Caroline looks right at me as she drinks it.

She puts the vial down and begins to change. Her breasts shrink until they are gone completely. Her hair shrinks until it is short. She starts growing taller as her build becomes larger. Her muscles grow and her jawline becomes more defined. Her vagina lips close and a penis and testicles begin growing from there. When it's over she stands there a man.

He laughs at my shocked expression and says, "What? Did you think we were going to have lesbian sex? No. You aren't the only one who gets to experience it as the opposite gender."

"But I don't like men," I tell him.

"That doesn't matter," he says, "Unless you want to stay as a woman for the rest of your life, you'll get undressed."

Having no choice I do as he says. I take off all of my clothes. He looks at me, at all the changes he forced me to get and says, "What a slut you are. Let's start with a blowjob."

"No way!" I shout.

"Why not? I did it for you plenty of times," he says, "In the moment I enjoyed it too. I thought I was making someone I loved feel good. Now that I know the truth I feel disgusted and humiliated. Now it's your turn to feel that way."

I take a deep breath and kneel in front of him. His large penis is already erect from staring at my body and I take him in my mouth. He tastes awful, but I start sucking anyway. He is not happy with my pace and he grabs my head and starts forcing me to go faster. This goes on for far too long until he cums in my mouth. I try to pull away, but he says, "You're swallowing all of it." He doesn't let go of me until he has completely stopped cumming. His cum tastes even worse than his dick.

"Now get up," he says and I do. He gets really close to me and says, "You were always terrible to me. You focused more on your own pleasure, never caring about mine. You always skipped foreplay and I didn't want to push you. Now I'll show you what that's like."

He grabs the piercings in my tits and pulls on them. It hurts so much, but it also feels weirdly pleasurable. He kneels and plays with my pussy and my pussy ring which hurts and feels good at the same time too. He pushes me and pushes me, but when I seem like I might cum he stops. He gets up, puts on a condom, and pushes me face down onto the bed.

"Only lovers look each other in the eye," he says, "That's not what we are doing. I'm just simply fucking you."

With no heistance he plunges his cock into my pussy. It hurts, he is being so rough. He pounds into me over and over. It's clear he doesn't care about my pleasure at all. He just keeps going and despite myself it starts to feel good. My feelings from earlier return and he leads me to an orgasm. He cums almost right after.

He stands up and I just lay there, exhausted from the hard fucking he just gave me. I hear him moving around and I finally look to see him getting dressed. He looks at me and says, "You need to get dressed too."

"Wait," I say, "There's more?"

"Yes," he says, "Now get dressed. I don't want to have to repeat myself again."

When we are both fully dressed I follow him to the car. He drives us to a very seedy area. It's a red light district. We park on a random street. He gets out and I follow suit. On the sidewalk he hands me my handbag from earlier.

He walks back over to the driver's side of the car as I stare at him and ask, "What are we doing here?"

"Not we," he says, "I am going home. I don't care what you do." He gets in the car and I hear it lock. The car starts and he cracks the window, "In case it wasn't obvious. You aren't welcome at home anymore." He shuts the window and drives away.

I just stand there, unsure what to do.

*****

The man above me is moaning. He really loves what I'm doing. Finally, he cums and I swallow it. I take my lips off his dick. Another guy takes his place and I start sucking his cock.

After Caroline left, I searched my handbag, prepared to get an uber and go somewhere. However, I learned that I didn't have my phone or any money in the bag. The only things in the bag were condoms, tampons, and some makeup supplies.

So I just started walking aimlessly. It didn't take long for a group of men to start bothering me. I became afraid and offered them all blowjobs if they would leave me alone. After blowing all five of them they asked if I wanted to go with them to a second location and I agreed because I was so scared. The brought me to a shitty warehouse and I've spent all night sucking and fucking. The first time one of them entered my ass it really hurt, but I managed to power through it. I just hope to last long enough to not piss these guys off and find an opportunity to escape.

There seems to be a never ending stream of different men and I start to think they all must be in some kind of gang. After a while daylight starts to break through the windows. This is where I am, having just sucked that guy's dick, making me realize I spent all night being their whore. I look up at him and he seems lost in bliss until he looks at me and screams.

"What the fuck?!" he shouts.

All the other men turn to look at me and one of them shouts, "She's turning into a guy!"

I look at my body and see that they are right. I'm slowly turning back into a man. One of the men shouts, "Shit! You think it's contagious? Are we going to turn into women?!" This seems to scare all of them and they all run out of the warehouse, leaving me alone.

When they are all gone I look at my body, checking to make sure it returned to normal. After checking it out, while I am a man again, I learn that Caroline lied to me. The long feminine nails, all the piercings and tattoos, the blonde hair with pink highlights, I still have them all. All I did was change back into a man while keeping everything that was done to me today. The vaginal ring turned into a penis ring. Hell, I could still feel all the cum in my ass and stomach. Considering I am broke and unwelcome at home I am uncertain what to do.

*****

Epilogue:

A man walks up to the boss of his crime family. His boss is in the middle of getting a blowjob from a hot naked woman with long brown hair. The man asks his boss, "She new? Where'd you find her?" The man looks closer at the woman and realizes she is a transgender woman. She has a tiny cock and balls in a chastity cage. Looking even more closely the man notices the woman has a pink heart tattoo on her face, a rose tattoo above her penis, a tattoo that says slut above her ass, she has nipple rings on her large titties, and even a pierced ring on her penis.

The boss smiles at the man and says, "Oh, her. I saw her walking around downtown one night. You should have seen her then. She looked awful. It was clear what she was going for, but she also clearly didn't have the means to really make it work. I offered to help her."

"Wow, You're so generous, boss," the man says.

"Well, she wasn't grateful at first," the boss says, "She declined my offer, but I insisted. You know that I can be very persuasive. Once I had her I invested a lot of money into her. I think it's going to pay off, though." At this point the boss cums and the woman swallows all of his cum without hesitation. She stands up next to him, a dull look in her eyes. The boss says, "It took a bit of training, but she's really turned out nicely." He slaps her ass hard and she makes little indication that she felt it. The boss doesn't seem to mind and says, "You want to try her?"

"Hell, yeah!" the man says, "I've never fucked a trans woman before."

The woman catches on to what has transpired and she gets on all fours. The man stands behind her and pulls his pants down. He shoves his erect cock into her ass and begins to fuck her.

The boss watches and says, "At first she said she hated it. She was in such denial, but look at her now. She loves it!"

The man continues to fuck her and he looks at her. He thinks to himself that the woman's enjoyment looks fake. As if she is just doing that to appease his boss. The man decides not to tell his boss as it's not his problem. The man cums in her and she fakes an orgasm.

The man says to his boss, "That was great."

His boss laughs and says, "Good to hear. You'll have plenty of opportunities to fuck her again. She'll be one of our working girls for the rest of her life."

The End

12