Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a boner in my pants and started rubbing with one hand. It's hard to do that over my pants, but I was trying.

"Both hands, boi," Jack orders. "You will get your fun later."

I come back to my sense that I'm on my knees to give him a handjob and not to play with his cock. To make things go quicker, I was trying all of my techniques on him. But the biggest issue was spitting on his cock. My first couple of applications were fine, but after that, my mouth couldn't produce quickly enough to re-apply before it dried. That made Jack a little annoyed.

After a while, without any warning, Jack starts cumming all over my face. Rope after rope thick and sticky cum all over my face.

"Brian, you're so hot," Jack groans, "I couldn't hold it longer."

I was so shocked that he came to my face. Perhaps I was showing a little more affection, but that was only to make him cum faster. And taking another man's cum on the face was really gay. I was thinking, isn't it also gay if you love to shoot cum on another dude's face? But Jack was busy draining his balls before leaving the apartment.

"Get used to it and buy some lube, gurl," Jack says "If you don't want to take it inside your mouth."

Later that day, I head out and buy some lube. It's humiliating, even though nobody else knows exactly what I'm going to be using it for.

*********

A few weeks later, we are watching a soft porn movie. We were both horny and fondling our dicks inside our underwear.

"Bree, get on your knees and give me a blowjob," Jack orders me. "I'm fucking horny."

"Okay, Jack - wait, what, I'm not giving you a blow job! And who is Bree?"

"Do whatever you want to," Jack says dismissively. "Just make me cum first. You usually take ages."

I'm a little hurt by that. Indeed, he's not cumming as quickly as he was a few weeks ago, but still, I'm pretty good at jerking cocks. He also didn't bother telling me who this 'Bree' person is. Still, a deal's a deal, and I am still crashing at his place rent-free. I start stroking him, and he seems to not like it a bit.

"Hey, I'm trying my best. What else can I do?"

"Your hands feel good but I'm kinda used to your same tricks," Jack explains. "I think you can add some kisses. Just a little soft touch of your red lips."

It's not little for me, but he's not enjoying my hand anymore. And I already rubbed his cock on my face, so a little kiss isn't a big deal for me. I heard cock tip skins are made of the same tissue as our lips. Let's find out.

"Okay, but don't laugh at me."

First, I just touch his cock tip with my lips, right under the slit. I feel something wet dribble onto my lips, so I lick them clean. Only then do I realize it wasn't my saliva; it was his precum. The idea disgusts me, but actually, the taste and smell weren't bad. There was nothing particularly gross about it. I start giving Jack a handjob with little kisses.

"Bree, I've been rubbing my cock all over your face for weeks," Jack says. "Tell me what my cock smells like?"

"Aaaaaa." I was thinking about what it smells like.

"You can smell it now. You dumb, it's not a college viva," Jack mocked me.

I inhale deeply, taking in his scent.

"Mmmm, I love this scent," I reply dreamily. "It's musky, sweaty, cummy, and spitty. Ohh yes, my favorite combination of smells."

"See, I knew you're gonna fall in love with my cock," Jack teases me then he murmured something, "Dump faggot, you become cock stupid by just smelling my cock, but you refused to confess it."

"So what? I didn't ask for this in the first place. You tricked me."

"Don't act like you're not enjoying this," Jack says. "I can see the wet spot on your pants. Now lick my cock, just a bit. You've already kissed it multiple times."

"No, and stop calling me Bree."

"Why?" Jack asked. "Don't you like your new pet name? I think it's very pretty."

"Just stop calling me by that name. It's embarrassing Indeed, Bree is a sweet name, but it's for girls."

"Okay, fine, I'll stop," Jack said. "Just lick my cock head."

"You're doing this again. You just want to take my pictures with your cock."

"I promise, this time I won't take a single picture of you," Jack promised.

"You sure?"

"You'll love it," he assures me. "Just give it a try."

Jack's words always make me do the unthinkable. I just can't say no to his handsome face. He always manages to make me submissive to him.

First I lick the tip of the cock head, where more precum is already pooling. Then I lick down the shaft. The taste, I think I'm loving it. This time the flavor was stronger. I give a second lick with a big tongue and an open mouth. Jack takes hold of my head and gives it a slow push. His giant cock slides into my mouth and fills it up completely.

"Mmm, mmm, mm!" I'm, trying to talk, but I obviously can't. My tongue is flailing against his big, black cock.

"That's the way, baby, use your tongue," Jack groans. "You are doing great."

I was feeling good because Jack finally started enjoying my company, and then started rubbing my pp simultaneously.

"Rub your nipples," Jack says. "You'll love it."

I start massaging my tight nipples against the t-shirt. Mmm, the sensation is wonderful. How did I not know about this before?

A few minutes later, Jack says, "I'm close, Bree."

Jack starts to move his hips slowly. There's really no denying it: he's fucking my face. The view is incredible. Now I understand why those pornstars love to get on their knees. Fuck, the scent of his cock, sweat, my saliva, and his body odor is making me crazy.

"Mmm.oo..a..nn. sl...o....w d...ow...n. Mmm.oo...a.n." I'm trying to talk again. I don't know why I bother.

"Now swallow it like a good gurl," Jack says.

He tenses his muscles, and his cock grows larger inside my mouth. Before, let me say anything or nod...

To be continued...

12