All Comments on 'Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the plus side . . . You have the opportunity for tremendous growth and improvement in writing porn.

The extreme difficulty in reading glasses your offering, I am quite comfortable in saying, probably caused more to stop reading than those that struggled through

Follow the advise of the commentators.

You can, and will improve. Just keep trying ANDavid reading the works of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed where this is going! I hope you will continue to write more!!

tim607tim607over 2 years ago

Great story. I like the form. Hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start, the story almost carries itself. Clean up your writing, and you are golden. Great story, though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good erotic story. So much so that I will read it to its conclusion. You may have some editing to do, but you got right to action and it wasn’t overly long, which is a plus IMO.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

Being tricked into touching, then jerking, then it builds to him putting his cock in your mouth!!!! That's SO hot thinking about, and scary at the same time! And Jack calling him Bree !

I've always been aroused thinking about an arrogant, purposeful guy like Jack that would make me into his cocksucker and more! The words you write him saying; referring to Brian as a "Good Gurl" That makes my cock leak, when a man says those words to me!

This story frustrates me too. I've been single for a long time now. I wish I had a friend like Jack, right now!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love it, Jack is just like my man.

I know what like to take black cock sissy emma

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 months ago

Hell of a story. I blasted all over myself. I need a Brian to take my cock hard and deep. Looking forward to CH2.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1235 months ago

Daddy put me on hormones too and an exercise program.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I too was feminized by my black roomie. But it was different. More humiliating. He started by fucking my GF whenever she visited our apartment. Soon he was cuckolding me openly after I walked in on HIM violently pounding HER doggy style. SHE was making unnatural throaty moan with each thrust. HIS manhood was massive. HIS muscles rippled like that of an animal in sexual heat. I was aroused and scared at the same time. I lost control and urinate in my trousers.

Soon, HE was breeding me to be HIS second girl in our apartment. My GF helped with girly secrets that I was now naturally discovering for myself but needed help to master. SHE helped me feel and think like a girl faster than I would have taken.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

This is my second time reading this wonderful story and I absolutely love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES