Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing, daddy."

I know that I'm a bit quick in bed, and this was the quickest I've ever cum in sex, even without touching my penis. I grabbed his cock again and held it against my tummy. He was grinding his cock on my cum for more lube and teasing my nipples. My little penis wasn't even hard now. It had done its work. It simply shrank back to its normal, small limp size. I'm hornier now than before, oozing the load. The scent of cum drove me crazy. I scooped off a bunch of cum from his chest with my two fingers, sticking my fingers in my mouth. I did this again and again until all of my cum was gone.

"Bree, I made you a cum whore," daddy said. "Don't worry you'll get more cum tonight than you can imagine."

I moaned in embarrassment. He was introducing me to a new sex life that I had never dreamed of. He switched me to doggy style. He was arching my back, elevating my ass to him. Head down. Daddy was teaching me how to take a cock like a girl.

He buried his big, black cock in one thrust once I was in place. He really began to speed up the pace. This made me feel even better. Doggy style was pure pleasure. I'm not going to lie, it felt incredible. This is the position where Daddy excelled. He was hitting different angles and speeds, and he was incredible. My limp clitty was hanging and licking the linen with cumin.

"Yes, yess, fuck me, daddy."

Looking at Daddy's face earlier in the mission as he took me like I was his girl and my rock-hard clitty made it so rapid. But this time, my limp clitty was assisting me in differentiating the entire feeling of my pussy. The prostate stimulation and every inch of daddy's cock take me to another world.

"Ohh yess, daddy, mmm, eee, yeeeaasss."

Daddy kept fucking me for what had to be another 15 minutes. His stamina was impressive. My body starts crumbling and vibrating. I looked back between my legs and saw that I just had a steady stream of cum leaking out of my clitty. Eventually, he let out a roar and came deep inside of me. He slowly pulled out, spanked my ass, and put the buttplug inside my pussy. Then he collapsed on the bed next to me on his back.

To be continued...

12