Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
BBC make me permanently limp clitty sissy.
4.5k words
4.72
80.1k
80

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers

Previously in the Feminized by BBC Friend CH. 04

He pulled out, lying next to me. I turned on my side, defaulting to the little spoon position. He turned as well, pressing his softening cock against my ass while plugging my pussy with a buttplug.

I was sleepy while I looked at Steve and saw "Steve pulled out his cock". He started stroking his cock, and I kept staring at his package. It is not long like Daddy's cock but way girthier than Big D. My clitty was tingling like a boy's dick tingling before getting an erection. But this time, it kept tinkling and bouncing like a basketball. I wanted to get hard so badly, and that's why I started stroking my 2.5-inch limp clitty with two fingers.

"Slut, came here and stroke a real man cock."

Daddy warned me about steve, but his big black cock was calling me. I crawled toward him, and I was biting my lower lip and staring at his big black cock. I didn't even look down at my little limp clitty. I felt myself get licking the second he pulled his big black cock out of his pants and wagged it in front of my eyes. I grabbed ahold and leaned forward to take his big black cock into my mouth. "Fuck, it's so fat. I want to feel your big thick cock inside my both holes."

"Do your best, whore. You already surprised me."

After taking Steve in my mouth, I shifted into a more comfortable position, so I was on my hands and knees next to him on the couch instead of leaning forward. I wanted to just relax; worship his big black cock. But I could barely take the rest of cock shaft; just the tip. I kept sucking his cock head like a lollipop when my small limp clitty started growing.

I loved his big black thick cock so much. After giving him head for a couple of minutes, he grabbed me by the hair and raised my head up. Keeping one hand on his big black cock he gave me a deep kiss. After we broke from the kiss, he gave my head a nudge, and I went back to worshipping his big black cock.

"Bree, are you getting an erection? Wow, don't you used to get hard when you had a blowjob by girls? Haha."

His humiliation was making me lick more precum. I kept pushing hard to get a little more cock inside my mouth to prepare it for my other hole. Then I was licking his cock shaft and balls. "Oh yes, I love the taste of big black cock." His big black cock was so amazing. I rubbed my left-hand up-down, and it just admired every inch. His big black cock tried to stick right out, but there was no way it could. The sheer weight of it and gravity didn't allow that to happen. It had to have a slightly drop-down that's just physics. Of course, I loved his length, but it's his girth that really drove me wild. I don't think I would have the same sexual reaction to a long thin cock. Its power was in his cock girth.

There was also a singular vein that wrapped from the top-right side of his cock, and it reached the base. I took my finger and traced it, and it reminded me of those guys you would see at the gym with bulging veins on the biceps. And the head, the head of his cock was otherworldly. Not only was it like the picture-perfect shape, but it was so big, and it has perfect ridges to where it meets the shaft. I traced the edges of the head with my fingernails.

I looked down at the ground meekly. I noticed a thin line of precum hanging from my little white pp again, a tell-tale sign of my arousal of the current situation.

"You shouldn't just be leaking everywhere," Steve said, using one finger to scoop up my precum before presenting his finger to my mouth to lick up.

"Slut, get the lube. Oh shit, Jack already lubed you up. I'll taste your pussy another day. Now get on your fours. Your new Daddy's gonna fill your pussy."

Steve pulled out my butt plug and pushed his cock head hard to stop oozing out Jacks's load. Then I almost went to scream out of pain, but I covered my mouth tight. I don't want to get caught while I'm cheating with Daddy. "That's hurt a lot. Your cock is plumper than Jack's cock."

"Bitch, don't scream. You're waking, Jake."

"But you're too big for me."

"I got an idea. You'll love it, slut."

Steve takes me to the balcony and shuts the glass door so that no sounds get inside. He grabs my hip and bows my upper body. I was feeling his tip entrance of my pussy. Then I grabbed the railing to take his hard thurst and push back. He already passed his big fat cock tip and slowly worked with the rest of his cock. "Oh yes, mmm...o..a..nnn like that, fuck me pls. Tore my pussy, Steve". My clitty consistently failed to get an erection due to a mix of pain and pleasure when I was pounded by Steve's big black cock.

Two junkies on another side of the street noticed that I was getting fucked and screamed like a cheap whore. They stopped right there, dropped off their pants, and began jerking while watching me get pounded in the ass. Then Steve pulled me up by grabbing my under knees like sitting on a lap holding my knees close to my shoulder. He made sure they could watch my flopping small limp clitty while he was pounding his big fat black cock inside my pussy. The humiliation and big cock scratching inside my pussy's wall made me cum so hard. I was messing everywhere floor, railing, street, my stomach, and chest. Those junkies were jerking the moment they saw us, but watching me shooting cum was too much for them.

"You must have shot cum 5 feet when you bottomed out on my cock!"

I didn't even know that I had an orgasm. That must have been when I blacked out for a second. How embarrassing. I had an orgasm from Steve's BBC in front of 2 strangers.

Now Steve is putting my body weight on his fat cock. In a minute, he was ball deep inside my pussy, and fucking the hell out of me. Then his hands climbed up under my arms and grabbed my neck. He held me horizontally and used me like fleshlight. He was re-introducing my pussy to me and made me cum twice more in that position.

"Look at this boipussy gripping tight like its life depends on it."

"It never wants to let go, Steve." Actually, once you take a big black cock like steve's, you never want it to stop. He was fucking me 25-mints straight, still hard as a rock. He turned me and lifted me until my thighs rested on his shoulder.

"Now experience how it feels when your clitty sucked like a woman."

After multiple squirting and cumming, my clit was burning out of sensation and so sensitive. Steve took only my clitty's most sensitive area into his mouth, which was my pp's tip, and licked the masculinity out of it. I was quenching and shaking on his shoulder like the way I orgasm every time get fucked hard, but with no liquid. "Shit Steve, you drained my balls completely."

"How's it feel, slut? Do you like it?"

"Hell yeah, I'm enjoying being a sissy slut. It's the endless waves of pleasure. My life changed the day I met the man who transformed my ass into a pretty pink pussy," Steve, let down my ass and kept my ankle on his shoulder. He was kissing me sloppy and putting his cock head inside me. "Ahhh...hhh." I grabbed his neck while he was dicking me by holding my ass.

Steve put me down on my feet when he cum inside my rectum. Then I cam dry again with him and ended up having seven orgasms in one night. My exterior and interior sphincter were completely destroyed, and it became five times bigger. I tried to keep pressure on my pussy to hold Steve's cum until I plugged up so that Daddy couldn't find out the truth. Steve created a fucking big gape on my ass, and his cum dropped from the little slits of my fingers all over the floor. Then I plugged it with a big black buttplug. I slept like a baby that night after the fucking I just received at the hands of Steve's big and thick black cock.

As I woke up, I felt Daddy's BBC hard fucking me from behind; while he was the big spoon. Besides, I wasn't aware of anything when Daddy removed my buttplug and shoved his big cock inside me. I woke up while I felt the pressure inside my clitty. The moment I woke up, I looked at my clit and saw it squirting on the couch. That's why Daddy has a waterproof sofa and bedsheets. "Your big black cock feels incredible, Daddy. I had no idea what I was missing out on." Even though I just had a big squirt, Daddy was nowhere near done yet.

He was giving me a good deep dicking, all the way out, then all the way in. Every time he pushed back in, I tried to raise my hips to meet his thrusts. It felt incredible when his cock head would slide against my prostrate. He picked me up and kept his cock lodged deep in my pussy. He hooked his arms under my knees, so I was completed impaled on his big black cock, and he started to bounce me up and down on his big black cock. It felt amazing, and I had no control whatsoever in this position. Daddy could do as he pleased, my whole body weight on his cock like the last night Steve did.

After a little bit, Daddy pulled me off his cock, leaving an empty feeling inside me. And laid on his back on the couch. I was now straddling him, with his cock standing straight up in front of me. I knew what I was supposed to do, squatting above his Daddy's cock, grabbing it with both hands to steady myself as I lowered myself onto him. Once fully impaled, I started riding up and down, up and down. This position was amazing for me, and I could control the pace, and damn, it felt good. Faster, faster, faster.

"I guess you are a fan of a good hard fucking, eh baby?" Daddy asked.

"Ugh...it feels sooo good," I purred in between breaths.

After a few minutes, Daddy grabbed me by the hips and flipped me back over onto my back, pinning my knees by my ears as he was pistoned his big black cock into me, over and over. His speed was picking up, and I heard a loud groan from him at the same time his hot sperm filled my pussy. It was too much that I couldn't take it anymore, as I squirt once more without touching my pp as the last night Steve drained my balls empty.

"Stay right there," Daddy said as he pulled out of my ass. I want to make sure you don't lose any cum."

I exactly knew what he was going to do, and the next thing I knew Daddy was shoving a huge black butt plug into my gaping asshole. It was pretty demoralizing, but I can't say that I didn't like it either. Over the last 11 months, I learned to love the feeling of being filled, so this only helped with that.

After blocking my morning nourishment with a buttplug, Daddy went for a morning walk with steve.

After they had gone, I went to the bathroom, and instinctively, I sat down on the toilet to pee and pulled the buttplug out. I felt cum oozing out of my ass. I took a sponge bath and shaved my legs. Then I prepared myself to join a voice club. Daddy was so disappointed about my tune and word choice while I spoke and moaned. But the problem was about the registration fee. They asked for a lot of money that I haven't. Then I applied for a scholarship, and their manager Ms. Page sent me an email to meet her today. I put on some makeup, wore a white-short-skirt dress, and plugged my pussy. Steve stretched my pussy too wide that the buttplug became so loose. While I tried to walk, it slipped out again and again. I didn't want to wear a panty to show off my petite plugged booty. But my brown areola and nipple were visible on my dress. The fabrics' touch on my nipple was so sensual, and it kept my nipple rock hard.

"May I come in?"

"You must be Bree, Jack's girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, you are right, Ms. Page."

"Call me Lily."

Lily was a beautiful woman with a curvy body, maybe 29 or 30. My clitty should have to get hard, but not a single twitch. Jack just not made me a girl but also straight.

"Bree, you need a personal female trainer to enhance your feminization."

Then Lily introduced me to my personal trainer, who was actually my ex, Mia (read part 1 to know very little information about my eX GF). She just stared. It took some minutes, but then It finally hit her.

"Brain???" She asked, "is that you?"

"Yes, it's me."

Mia studied me up and down.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"I...uh...I..."

Lily cut me off, "you look like you are in shock, Mia. Let's fix you a drink, and I'll explain everything to you."

"Make it a double," she said as Lily started to make her a screwdriver.

"So what, you are some sort of faggot now?" Mia asked.

"I...um...I guess," I sheepishly responded.

"I have an idea," Lily chimed in, "since you are having a hard time explaining this all to her, why don't you show her."

"Please, Ms. Lily, don't make me do that in front of her this is humiliating."

"This is nothing! Jack fucked you in front of his friend Steve last night, and you squirted hands-free like a girl."

Mia nearly spits out her drink. "You did what?" Mia screamed.

I looked down, too ashamed to answer her. In my silence, Lily explained how Jack fucked me on the couch in front of steve last night.

"Alright, time to show her," Lily said.

"No, please," I pleaded, but Lily cut me off.

"I'm not asking," Lily said matter of factly, pushing me off of her. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

I didn't want to find out what the hard way was. This was clearly happening one way or another. I turned towards Mia, dropped my short skirt dress, and revealed my small tits.

"Holy shit! Brian, you have boobs now near B-cup size. Look at your curvy hip and sexy panty. Don't tell me you have a vagina now. I can't see any noticeable bulge there."

"Put down your panty, slut," Lily ordered.

I put off my panty and hid my pp and balls under my four fingers. While Lily spanked my ass so hard that every people in the bar looked at me. My buttplug slipped out two meters because her hand created a wave on my right-ass chick. Everyone laughed at that incident, including Mia.

"Omg, Brian, there is no shaft left in your dick. The last time I saw your dick soft, it was so long compared to your current pp, hehe. And what happened to your balls; are they exist there anymore?"

HRT didn't just disappear my penis shaft but also shrunken my scrotum. Which is almost unnoticeable. "I'm on hormone Mia, and It's normal."

"Mmm, I understand. Now fetch your buttplug, otherwise other faggots as you get it first."

I was so stupid that I brought my buttplug and put it back inside my pussy while I stood nude in the bar.

"Mia, you're recruited as Bree's personal trainer to show her how to be a girl properly. And you two know each other, so it won't be so troublesome for you guys. I'm leaving you two together to catch up."

"So you're telling me Jack's dick turned you into a shameless faggot. We are talking about your college friend Jack, right?"

"Yes and Yes. You should find a black boyfriend to experience. Are you seeing anyone now?"

"After you, I have no interest in regular sex and relationship. A small vibrator does the job better than you ever give me. So Bree, tell me, how good sissy slut you are now? I want to hear every detail of your faggot story."

I don't have to pee anymore in the morning; instead, Daddy drained my bladder while his big black cock rammed my pussy and made me squirt the last drop of it.

Daddy's touch puts me in a trance. My body just relaxes and obeys. My mind shuts down. That feeling I can't quite describe that I get when I'm around black men, and the mix of uncertainty and arousal.

To be honest, I never imagined sex could even be that good. Of course, I enjoyed having sex with you and girls, but that was mostly because it meant I would have an orgasm. I never truly relished in my role of having to take the lead and dominate in the bedroom. Thinking back to the sex I had earlier that night, taking the submissive role was much more natural to me.

"Why don't you tell me what you like about his cock?"

"I just love how thick it is. The head of his big black cock feels so good as it pops in and reaches places I never knew existed."

"How much bigger is Jack's cock than your little useless penis, Bree?"

"Ummm...4 times, perhaps more? I'm not sure?"

"It's a hot day to stay in a bar. Let's go somewhere else where they have a pool. Let's wear a matching bikini and flirt with guys, Bree."

I followed Mia into a restaurant with a pool and sat in a dressing room as she started going through some bikinis...of course, she told me she wanted to find me something sexy. That turned out not to be a problem as she tossed me what looked to be a very skimpy black thong-style bikini. She said we are going to show off our ass in that. I should have been embarrassed, but I was beyond the point of caring.

After pulling the thong up and adjusting my clit; I tied the top on. I also put on my heels, which I knew boys would enjoy as well. I followed Mia out to the pool. All the guys, 5 of them were black, were down there, and 6 girls, including us.

Some of the guys were sitting around a table drinking beers, and others were in the pool naked. One black guy started to pull himself up out of it to greet us. As more of his body emerged, I realized he was completely nude. I inadvertently gave Mia's hand a quick squeeze once he stood up and started walking towards us, his big black cock swinging back and forth. As he got closer, he must have noticed we were staring.

"It's not polite to stare, girls. But damn...that bikini suits both of you nicely! You two look like twins, are you?

"Actually, we're just sisters. I'm the eldest," Mia answered.

That guy put his arm around me and walked us to the table. Handing me a can. I took a big sip, and then we took our drinks into the pool. About 30 min later, I was ready for another drink and also feeling really horny. It was a bizarre sensation though my clit was trying to get hard. But it liked to have remained limp, which was perfect for the events. I didn't want to be the only faggot around there. That guy must have sensed my hornyness because I felt him come behind me and press his big black cock against my thong encased ass. Thank god, I left the buttplug in my purse.

"Damn, your ass feels good," he said, "I can't wait to lick it."

After hearing that, I moaned and pushed my ass back slightly to meet him. Then, I turned around and put my hands on his chest. "I can't wait for you to lick me either, Mr. handsome," I said staring right into his eyes. He then grabbed my ass and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him and leaned in for a kiss. He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth, and I bit his lower lip, really getting into it. I didn't realize it, but before I knew it. We were out of the pool, and Daddy carried me over to a lounge chair.

He was too big for me, maybe 6'6" tall and well endowed and big muscular man.

He laid me down gently and got on top of me, continuing to press his body and his big black cock onto me. I must have been doing something right, which I could feel him getting hard.

This must have been going on for about 10-12 min, I really have no clue, but as he worked my neck, I opened my eyes and realized Mia was flirting with 3 guys, and all of them were watching the show intently.

My Mr. noticed that too and stood up, lowering the lounge chair. He told me to get up as he laid down on his back. I took a hint and crawled on top of him, taking his big black cock into my hands and then mouth. I was working on his enormous cock head for a few minutes, then I jumped as I felt another set of hands-on my ass. Mr. noticed my reaction and held my head in place, telling me to stay focused.

I wasn't sure who it was, but I felt him slide my thong to the side, and a warm tongue started licking my asshole. Damn, it felt good. After warming me up, I felt a big cock head pressing against my pussy. I was about to get tag-teamed by two guys. What was happening? But whatever, I wanted it.

I moaned around Mr.'s cock as I felt the big black cock behind me pop in. After a few minutes, I felt that familiar pressure building up inside me. I was going to cum. Eventually, it got to be too much. I took his cock out of my mouth and collapsed forward, burying my head in his chest a while.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers
12