All Comments on 'Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 05'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, bit you might want to do some proof reading. My favourite part was when the butt slipped out 2 meters. That's one big sissy hole 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an incredible story! I for one want to read more.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

Keep writing. I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved your story. It made me really horny for a cock to fuck me. Please keep writing while I go sit on my biggest dildo and bounce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please let there be more to be written.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I would love to be Bree. I loved the idea of the HRT. More please

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 2 years ago

Yes, please. Making me feel like a horny little slut.

Which I already knew that I am, lol. 💋

IntoblackIntoblackabout 2 years ago

I've had enough. Thank you for your story.

amenarimixamenarimixalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm thinking about writing another chapter. Which do you prefer: a sissy wedding or a family vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story. Make it a sissy wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. I say go for the wedding. While Jack is helping him become a sissy, let him slut it around, but make Jack start to get jealous and want to stake claim. I love this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes to continue and please keep Mia in storyline even I felt humiliation for him hehe

BabyzprincessBabyzprincessover 1 year ago

Yes please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes; please continue; Excellente!; its making me realize that a gay sub boi is erotically a good fit

elSydelSydover 1 year ago

More please! This series is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A edding please

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Not sure what the next page will be like, but before this final page it was going perfectly! I expected it to go with Steve coming over during the day and taking him away. Perhaps for a payment that was never made aware. Interesting side twist is cash were involved to purchase him by Steve who offered say 25,000. The guilt would be fantastic to watch play out and be an excellent tool to use to manipulate. Ig opened the door for Daddy to return to dating girls again. In ten months when he and Steve would run into Daddy and his new beautiful new Fiancé at a business retreat that would make for an excellent ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can understand English being your "second" language. I would expect if that was the case, and you wanted to improve, you would engage the qualified help of one of the VOLUNTEER editors.

As good as this story could have been, it failed because of the many and extreme amount of mistakes both in word use/misuse, language misunderstanding, poor spelling, poor punctuation and sayings that made zero sense.

As far as content, this could be a good story, if you chose a direction for your protagonist (the lead character). As is, you have your character starting out with certain qualities while abandoning the principals you wrote him over a few short chapters, all morals , all integrity, all individual qualities that made him an individual. Anyone can be a fag and suck cock for people of another skin color. That is nothing new. Those racists have been around for quite a while. What made this person different was his losing his "home" and grounding network, only to be thrown a "life-line" which he abandons in lieu of what? We never find out why he chose the path of laziness. Why doesn't he get a job, especially since he had a place to crash. he has zero morals and zero integrity. We see that in his/its cheating (probably your biggest flaw). He is given a "gift" in a free place to live for exchange of his masculinity. Why does he/she/it not double down and better things for all who helped him? it is a simple case of selfishness, on the part of the protagonist and the author (the author thought that just writing about the sexy times was fodder enough, but it isn't).

Take this criticism and use it. Maybe you will grow up enough to see that there is more than a leaky clit to good writing.

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

It's a fantasy, not anyone's biopic, and stop nagging about English. If you really see there are mistakes then what's bothering you? Fix it yourself and enjoy the storyline. Why don't you read the tags or just read the fucking title? I don't like black cock but I watch BBC porn in a heartbeat to comment on skin color. Readers like you really pain in the ass. Ooh and guess what? I enjoy anything related to my butt.

SassyTiff46SassyTiff46over 1 year ago

Very erotic.

Please continue the story…so damn hot

tslover1963tslover1963over 1 year ago

Loved the stories, this is actually a big fantasy of mine, to be transformed into a gurl and used by BBC

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Good progressive story! Bryan needing a place to stay. His friend let's him move in. Slowly, but I'm sure deliberately turns Bryan into a gurl that learns to love cock!

I would be reluctant to take care of my friends needs at first. But I'm weak. Hoping it would be kept discreet, I would have agreed to jerk a friend off. And I would be persuaded to suck his cock too. Over time, I know I'd become a bottom for him as well. Wearing girls clothes wouldn't be an issue for me around the house. But going outside wearing girls clothes would be! I'm very nervous and scared of others finding this out, about me.

Taking female hormones is also something I'm nervous about. These things make your story arousing to read though!

BgwbspBgwbspabout 1 year ago

Yes, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story wish I was Big Black Cock Slut

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please, please keep developing Bree to be all she can be for Blacks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need more, or at least an end.

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 months ago

Loved it.. You had me rock hard & dripping in my clity change. Please next chapter of BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ii liked it. Daddy is being a Dom and not an asshole. I forsee a problem for Bree.. daddy isn't ready to share her. Chastity isn't necessary, so maybe make her center stage An all BBC gang bang.

aglex59aglex59about 1 month ago

Love the story, and yes please, continue with another chapter, maybe two more?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Daddy needs to take Mia too.

solenetvsolenetv11 days ago

Nice story. I would be like ker. Sucking big black cocks and take them in my faggot ass.

amenarimixamenarimix11 days agoAuthor

I'm thinking of adding another chapter, but I'm not sure what new plot I can introduce at this point. I always have a vision of where to start a story and how far I'll take it initially. I stopped writing because I've already written all the fantasies I had. However, just a sex chapter wouldn't be too bad either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES