Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still stroking his cock under me. Then I came all over his stomach. Ropes of cum started to stream out of my clitty. Eventually, the guy behind me pulled out, and my Mr. told me it was time to show him how much I wanted his big black cock.

"But, I just..."

"I don't care if you just had a sissygasm; ride my big black cock slut."

After an orgasm, my legs and body get weak and tired. That's why I was hesitating to ride Mr. handsome's cock. I don't want to disappoint any men because of me. But I had no choice, so while straddling him, I reached down and guided his big black cock into my pussy, slowly sliding down and moaning with every inch. That last guy was thick, but nothing compared to him. His combination of length and girth was truly-impressive. I couldn't simply drop down; instead, I had to go up and down, up and down, working my way down inch by inch.

My Mr. then invited a couple of the guys over the queue, and two of the guys stood up and walked over to either side of me. It was a bit humiliating, but they made me pull their shorts down, freeing their big black cocks instead of doing it themselves. These guys were both hung like Daddy, but just a little shorter. But their girth was equally impressive. I started jerking them both off slowly. Unlike when I gave Big D head and got to use both hands, I could only use one for each.

I kept bouncing up and down on him, but my focus was on exploring each of these new black cocks. The veins, the head, the slightly different weight, and color, how my hands looked trying to wrap around them, even though I wasn't even close to fully wrapping around them. It was honestly kind of tricky trying to properly stroke their cocks while bouncing up and down on Daddy's cock, so I tried to do my best pornstar impersonation and dove towards one to take him into my mouth.

I continued to work on their cocks until I felt my bottom guy grab me by my hips and slam me down, cumming deep inside of me and letting out a grunt. "Oh shit, this is too much pleasure for me." Getting gangbanged beside a public pool, including where my Ex was also watching.

The other two guys took his queue and grabbed their cocks, jacking off into my face. I tried to catch their cum, but ended up covered in cum. But who cares; I was in pure bliss and proud of being able to make 4 black men cum. And my tiny dicklet remains limp, cam, and squirted countless times.

It may seem scary at first to never touch my penis again to get pleasure, but the alternate I gain makes me forget I ever had one. And I love my new way of doing things. When I get turned on, I get wet, not hard anymore.

It took me a few minutes to recover from the fucking Mr. just gave me at the mercy of his big black cock. I was definitely handling his size better than when this whole ordeal started, but he still stretched me to my limits. As I lay on his chest, his big black cock softening in my boi pussy.

After a few more minutes, he pulled me off his cock and told me to clean him up. I slid down to kneeling in between his legs and submissively took his big black cock in my hands, still in awe of his thickness. But felt proud about my ability to accommodate him at the same time before licking him clean.

"What the fuck wrong with you; I just told him we are sisters. And you not just fuck him also with three more guys in front of your sister. I can't wait a single second to see your master who makes you a little cock addicted sissy whore. Let's meet with your Daddy; I want to talk with him personally."

"I'll let you if you promise that you don't say anything about what just happened here. Deal?"

"Deal."

"""Who wants more of it??"""

12