All Comments on 'Feminized by Girlfriend Pt. 04'

by ThisIsTheRealMeBby

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
SissySalinaSissySalina10 months ago

Story flow seems to be OK, expectations are building and it has not got out of hand, yet!

Keep continuing on this path and it might be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

short one but love it... cant wait for more!

andisavardandisavard10 months ago

Very nice, a good continuation from before. I think some self exploration of her coming to terms with her identity and what she is going through and no pressure or actions from her girlfriend urging her along would be good maybe while she is home alone while girlfriend is away at work for the day.

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

YouI need to mix a little sex into each chapter please

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

And… when she slapped him, he should’ve screamed in her face walk upstairs and took everything off and said fuck this, that’s it we’re or done!

And getting past that while he’s at home, he should “accidentally” tripped and twisted his ankle because of the shoes. And have to call her at work to come take him to the hospital, meanwhile taken off everything so that they could go to the hospital for an x-ray and now she should feel real bad that he got hurt because of her and tell her “well looks like your dream is coming true.”

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

And one last thing for you, Mr., or Mrs. author. We know what’s coming it’s typical, he’s going to masturbate, she’s gonna find out, she’s going to put him in a chastity cage.

Then comes the makeup and the wig. Then she’s gonna look at himand go “you’re not much of a man I need a man for a boyfriend”. She is going to cuckold him and that’s the end of that relationship.

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

I know I’m being a pest, but I’m standing up for the kid. At least, give him some balls and stand up to her at least once, and say no! Before she takes his balls away.

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

Well, obviously your story has my interest. Otherwise I wouldn’t keep making these comments. I’m just looking out for the kid. let him grow a pair and tell her no for once just something so she knows she can’t walk all over him and that he has some form of control.

This is headed to cuckold sissy way too fast that’s not fun for the couple

Sissy_briSissy_bri10 months ago

Please please please keep going!!!!

louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

love to have a girlfriend like her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once again, this universe doesn't include scissors of knives? She's getting bitchy. I would cut the locks loose, just to fuck with her and show her she doesn't run things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yay thank you for another installment this is so sweet and fun

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the slamming is the end for me, I am out of the story, it started nice with love but this ends no good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally loving the story. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I immediately stopped reading what was shaping up to be an awesome story series at the point of un-discussed forced exposure and then physical abuse.

Consensual play is one thing but the girlfriend crossed a fucking line in stone, not sand, with her behavior.

I may come back at some point but this behavior is unacceptable.

Too bad, so sad.

pokeyridepokeyride10 months ago

The story is good, but I agree it shouldn't turn into a forced thing.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet10 months ago

Really enjoying this brilliant series! I hope you're not discouraged by the few negative comments, there always seem to be a band of 'anonymous' commentors that get very angry at the thought of a woman controlling a man!

I for one love the manipulative relationship between these characters, and the fact that they're being rated so well suggests many others do to. Well done on such a great to the series, and I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree. Cut the shoes off and be changed back when she gets home. Fun is fun, but there’s no reason to put up with assault or abuse.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

I am enjoying this story a lot and while some forceful behaviour will be necessary no doubt to overcome reluctance it would be a shame if it developed into another abusive relationship. It's ok so far please keep going but it is a fine line unless you intend to go for a hard line femdom theme.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

I like this story-story very much, and I would like to be like... well, again I don't have a name, is it a problem to give a name? for Carla. Be able to dress like this 👗, as Carla wishes 👩🏻, be a sissy girl for her 👧🏻.

I am not at all surprised by Carla's dominant role and often decisive behavior towards the sissy girl. And even the punishment of being slapped 😢 and then being forced to walk all day by closing the heels on your feet, which will give you the opportunity to learn to walk in these beautiful high heels 👠.

Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻👧🏻

Bardzo Mi się podoba ta historia-opowiadanie, i sama bym chciała być jak... no właśnie znów Mi brak imienia, nazwy, czy to jest jakiś problem nadać imię? dla Carli. Móc się tak ubierać 👗, jak zażyczy sobie Carla 👩🏻, być dla niej dziewczynką-sissy 👧🏻. Wcale nie dziwię się tej dominującej roli i często zdecydowane postępowanie Carli wobec dziewczynki-sissy. A nawet kara jaką jest spoliczkowanie 😢 a następnie zmuszenie przez zamknięcie szpilek na stopach do chodzenia cały dzień, co da możliwość nauczenia się chodzić w tych pięknych szpilkach 👠.

Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻👧🏻

dstrand92dstrand929 months ago

Another fantastic story!! Keep up the good work! This has already become my favorite series on this site by far. I've reread the whole thing 7 times already. I just can't wait to see what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm glad that she didn't bring any extra people into it and didn't find a lover to replace him that's what usually happens but glad that that didn't happen was a great story and it was really fantastic take care

joannasissyjoannasissy9 months ago

Being a male who enjoys being submissive this has been a great story so far I do hope you continue it.

Yhank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, if only I had had a lady like Loren earlier in my life when I was dressing up. A woman who would take care of me and train me to become her live-in maid, wife, and sex toy for her own pleasures. She could have been a real woman or a transgender woman with that extra-large cock. I could have enjoyed both worlds and I would treat her as my queen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is well written. There's a slow build of excitement as their relationship transitions to her controlling him. I appreciate the gradual dawning of pleasure as he continues to be brought further and further along. I look forward to reading additional chapters and new stories.

Royse69Royse699 months ago

The slow and steady progression is very good. Makes it even more exciting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I love this! Please write more soon!

LivelinessLiveliness8 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great story please write more I like it very much I hope you makes it even more exciting next part I`m already waiting.

biazmbiazm7 months ago

I can't wait to see what happens when she comes home.....

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks7 months ago

I'm not sure what to say without the next chapter! I've enjoyed what chapters you've written! Where's this Carla? I want her for my girlfriend!

SstpaSstpa7 months ago

It’s killing me, I need the next part!!!!!

Patricia169Patricia1696 months ago

great story please continue !

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku6 months ago

exciting story mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story please keep it going I sure wish that I had some one to do this to me < I would love for this I need happen to me > I need a girl friend like her .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is really really good

betabradbetabrad5 months ago

Please post more. Pretty please . I need more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story, but needs a few more chapters.

JgsexyJgsexy4 months ago

Loving this series! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When is the next installment?

You’re doing great!

StgeorgessubStgeorgessub3 months ago

Love this series! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Such a wonderful story. Hope u will continue it <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

8 months away from last posting, sad to see it not continuing. I wanted to see if she let the power go to her head and just turn him into a pathetic waste or if she did love him and they found new fun.

Tonguetoride1Tonguetoride1about 1 month ago

I loved it can't wait for the rest

UncleFester623UncleFester6239 days ago

Please, more! Carla needs to complete the transition. Wig, makeup, makeup lessons, breastforms, girl's night out, the whole nine yards! 5/5

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn574 days ago

Why did Carla have to turn abusive? It was so much better when it was loving and supportive, not forced. Still well written.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 days ago

Still very good, still uneasy for his future. Hoping some context is coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous