All Comments on 'Feminized by Girlfriend'

by ThisIsTheRealMeBby

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit9 months ago

Please tell us more!

Thanks for the sexy story.

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Please chapter two.

Love to see how far she gets.

robertw61robertw619 months ago

Please tell us more! chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love part 2

Electronaut74Electronaut749 months ago

Part 2 pleas..as fast as you can 😀

sheilatvsheilatv9 months ago

Please continue I really enjoyed the beginning of this story can't wait to read more of it. It's somewhat of a reminder how it all started for me and progressed. Thanks for writing it

dreamer31adreamer31a9 months ago

Part Two please cant leave me like this

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

mmmm great start, more plz :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keep going. I definitely want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes to Part two

KatiwantsKatiwants9 months ago

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm!! Definitely part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story like the idea that it’s not really his fault that he is dressed this way. Will be waiting for part 2.

bhurrybhurry9 months ago

Well? Next step? can hardly wait.

cdmonicacdmonica9 months ago

Wonderful start. Please continue. You will love the feel of femininity on your shaved body soon and crave it every day for life.

Sissy_briSissy_bri9 months ago

Love Love Love!!! Please write more!

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NV9 months ago

Good effort. I'm only disappointed that it ended so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice set up, keep going. Once her girlfriends find out, he'll be on hormones and have boobs before you know it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good job!! More please!! Thong panties??

Maybe a sports bra??

KrissyfurKrissyfur9 months ago

It's a wonderful start. Hope you keep it going.

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

Yes! There should definitely be a part 2. It was very entertaining and it would be very erotic to see how far she could get him to go!!!

RustyghRustygh9 months ago

Love stories like this one/ Please write part two and more. I'd love to have a gf to do this with. It would be a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, to part two! Good writing and hope you pick up the pace with her feminizing him and ridiculing him as she converts him into a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the thought of my wife feminizing me one small step at a time.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe9 months ago

A little slow and short,would love more and longer,

danthemaildanthemail9 months ago

Yes, please write part two, and then continue on; also please consider writing other stories as well.

VetitumVetitum9 months ago

Superb start to what will be an ongoing process I hope.

girlyboy3girlyboy39 months ago

I Like the story & would love to see part 2 then maybe a part 3 ?

FailedscoutFailedscout9 months ago

Simple but nice story that I am enjoying so far.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

Interesting and moving beginning, it's nice to present a young man 🧑🏻 (but why doesn't he have a name, is it so hard to give a name?), who, under the influence of a girl named Carala 👩🏻, agrees, although not fully consciously, to his feminization. At the beginning a joke, playing with painting a picture, then panties and tights...

I wonder and many thoughts swirl around me, imagining how the fate of the main character will turn out and how much he will be feminized? I would love to be feminized like that. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📝👩🏻❤️🧑🏻👧🏻

Interesujący i poruszający początek, fajnie przedstawiasz młodego mężczyznę 🧑🏻 (tylko dlaczego nie ma On imienia, czy to takie trudne nadać imię?), który pod wpływem dziewczyny o imieniu Carala 👩🏻, przystaje choć nie w pełni świadomie do swojej feminizacji. Na początek żart, zabawa w malowanie paznokci a następnie majtki i rajstopy...

Zastanawiam się i wirują Mi wiele myśli, wyobrażań jak potoczą się losy głównego bohatera i jak bardzo zostanie z feminizowany? Sama bym tak chciała zostać podana takiej feminizacji. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📝👩🏻❤️🧑🏻👧🏻

uc18345uc183459 months ago

Great story. Waiting for parts 2 and....3? where the poor now sissy boyfriend will surely be pegged by his dominant girlfriend hehe

Bigpapi001Bigpapi0019 months ago

This isn’t even a first act, let alone a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and totally worth continuing with…women’s panties and tight pantyhose can be very addicting…extra hot when girlfriend or wifey knows..was initially terrified when wifey found me..but when she shrieked that I must be gay..my cock instantly jerked. And I filled the panties..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A lovely first story, one of love and curiosity a wonderful change. Looking forward to part 2 and 3 and...

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

Interesting and moving beginning, it's nice to present a young man 🧑🏻 (but why doesn't he have a name, is it so hard to give a name?), who, under the influence of a girl named Carala 👩🏻, agrees, although not fully consciously, to his feminization. First a joke, nail painting fun, then panties and tights...

I wonder and many thoughts swirl around me, imagining how the fate of the main character will turn out and how much he will be feminized? I would love to be feminized like that. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📝👩🏻❤️🧑🏻👧🏻

Interesujący i poruszający początek, fajnie przedstawiasz młodego mężczyznę 🧑🏻 (tylko dlaczego nie ma On imienia, czy to takie trudne nadać imię?), który pod wpływę dziewczyny o imieniu Carala 👩🏻, przystaje choć nie w pełni świadomie do swojej feminizacji. Na początek żart, zabawa w malowanie paznokci a następnie majtki i rajstopy...

Zastanawiam się i wirują Mi wiele myśli, wyobrażań jak potoczą się losy głównego bohatera i jak bardzo zostanie z feminizowany? Sama bym tak chciała zostać podana takiej feminizacji. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📝👩🏻❤️🧑🏻👧🏻

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice first story, keep going see where this goes.

pokeyridepokeyride9 months ago

Really like this so far !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like how the saga begins, with an innocent observation that eventually escalates into a bet. And even though he technically wins the initial bet, she is able to coax him further down the road of femininity.

Syn_SSXfrSyn_SSXfr9 months ago

(Thanks you for your nice first story, apologize for long reply and bad English skill)

For a first write, your style is nice and take a cool way (means opposite of a sprint, or speed) It give an easy atmosphere where seem supcious (young curiosity well know ^^). She's sweet and gentle openmind. All green for a great "first step" story where they skid into delicious waltz where softness&pleasure reign. Exists some errors of "build write" , think you should more focus on make a storyboard permit to avoid the feel of the feeling that you don't really know how to direct your characters, and manage the interludes between scenes and dialogues. With a plan well prepared, given the basic care should make your future stories even more engaging and immersive. Courage, the most difficult is done, to have dared to take the first step.

Royse69Royse697 months ago

Nice smooth build up. Makes me want to read more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ya for your first time it was alright, you seemed to try to add details, I liked the part when the wife said to her husband "how do your pantyhose feel".

Oh ya I would love to see what else you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please keep writing this story, endlessly taking this boi deeper in sexual distraction and disorientation. Make him a she as best you can, with a hunger for sex in his throat and ass.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks6 months ago

The story kept me intrigued! It's a start for Carla to encourage you to be feminized!

midtwnnycmidtwnnyc4 months ago

Good story. Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Definately need a part 2. there is so much more this story needs to give. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous