Feminized by Heroine Pt. 01

Story Info
Short story with female domination and feminization.
1.4k words
3.77
12.7k
8

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Audience: Please Imagine whoever you want as the lead role in this story, this is an attempt to make a female-domination story with fanfiction scenarios. This, in my opinion, is a good roleplay erotica series for guys out there. This is pure fiction.

_______________________________________________________________

I was a regular low-life movie reporter. what they would call a film critic in general.

Everything was going just fine, rather I would say routine. I was an over-mouthed, rather I would say a foul-mouthed movie critic, the ones who write shit about the movies with a bare minimum of knowledge. I would say casual shit, more usually about the actresses and their bodies.

This is where all of this started, one comment about my first goddess, "People say you just expose too much to get chances rather than using talent? How do you react?" was the question I asked in the media interview. There were a lot of murmurs and boos but the heroine just said, "People talk a lot on social media these days." and passed on to other questions.

After the press conference, someone from the Godesses crew came to me and told me that Godess wanted to see me. I went in recklessly, feared of nothing even with the foul-mouthed comments I made.

After I stepped in firstly goddess treated me with hospitality and gave me drinks, in a blink of an eye I was starting to feel horny, being in my mid-40s I haven't felt as horny as this in all my life. It was the drink, certainly there were some sort of pills in that drink which made me feel like this. At this point, the goddess started talking in a slow and erotic voice and I couldn't resist anymore, and the goddess started seducing me more and more.

I knew the room was under surveillance. But there was no sanity with the dosage she gave me. I was moving swiftly and I pushed her onto the bed and then one of her crewmen came and tied me up. She started to swirl her finger over my chest and whisper all how I was at her feet by now(CCTV recording crewmen testimony e.t.c..). But the only thing I was concerned about was her voice, so close to me, the scent of her sweat making me go berserk.

She said that she would like to make out with me but only on one condition while making eye contact, unbuttoning me, and sliding her finger up and down on my chest. I was nowhere near sanity.

Then she said about the condition and I was almost in for anything. "Crossdress to make out." she said and I had to nod because I was almost locked in every way possible with almost as horny as a man could ever be.

She started dressing me in panties, pantyhose, and a bra. I just obeyed whatever she said and played along. Then she said I would start with a hand job I was excited before she took out a dildo, put it in my ass, and started to move it in and out while pulling my hair with her other hand. It was a very strange feeling I could feel her powerfulness and got lost in it. I wanted to do anything and everything for her which was what I told her as she fucked me like I would do to a girl.

Then slowly she made me pass out after she made my ass numb. All I could remember before passing out were the moans I let out after she thrusted her strap on into my ass. By the time I woke up, I had received many texts from my wife, she was about to leave me because Godess has told her everything with proof, and as a settlement, I had to give almost everything I had to her or else she would go to the court with all of these.

Now truly I was alone, lost with nowhere to go except for my office. Goddess then threatened me to quit my job and work for her to gain even more money than the not-so-sufficient salary or else she would have to show this to my boss and get me fired.

I gave up any resistance left everything and went to her. This was the start of a new life for me, one that was never imagined. I submitted all of my will to Godess since that was the only way I had left.

Goddess gave me my first set of instructions, "Go home, and while going home buy a pair of silicon breasts from a store". This part already got me scared but I had no clue what else was in store for me.

"After you reach home beg your wife to give her panties and a dress. Make sure that the dress shows your assets, the dress should be the one you prevented her from wearing due to your conservative mindset." I could understand where it was going but deep inside I liked where it was going.

"And also ask her heels, wear them. Buy these for whatever your share is from the divorce, don't keep anything and give every penny away." I exclaimed, "All of my money!".

A fast slap landed on my face while she and her over flowing boobs looked down at me. I didn't know why but even the slap gave me an erection.

"Dress in them, dress beautifully, beautiful enough to get laid. Take a cab back to me, since you have nothing, beg the cab driver that you'll repay him by blowing him. Blow him and come to me."

I was completely turned on and scared, however I had no choice left.

Goddesses voice commanded me so hard that I felt very little. I started out and while I was heading out Godesses boyfriend came through the door. As I left she said "Don't forget to put on lipstick, else you can't get the cab driver to agree " and winked. Then they both started to kiss as I left.

The instructions made me horny. The looks from the shop owner where I bought the silicon breasts sent chills down my spine. My wife was happy about my situation, I was never there for her, so this made her happy. She dressed me personally and sent me away after taking my photos.

I was in a dress that made my booty look sexy and the bra was almost visible to anyone who looked. Now I could sense the looks of everyone looking at me. I felt so girly, and little. I was scared about the next part what would happen if I didn't obey was the question I was trying to answer in my head.

I didn't want to be fucked by goddesses boyfriend. I think that is what she would do if I wouldn't do the cab part. Walking in heels was so tough, maybe that was the purpose. And I also didn't like the people looking at me.

So I took a cab and as we reached the destination I explained the situation. He took me to a less populated place and then said, "Look for this distance blow job is not just sufficient I want you to suck the gear rod as I fuck your ass."

He understood that I had no choice. I agreed as well. He fucked me so hard and then he reversed the positions as well. I was riding the gear rod while I sucked his dick and vice versa. Then he left me at the gate of the goddess's house.

She asked me about the details of everything. After I told her everything. she said, "You were asked to do something precise, you had to bargain with him, instead you gave him what he asked. Now I will show you what happens when you defy me."

She called her boyfriend and asked if the girls should bang him or the boys will. He said that the boys will since this is the first time and he should be dealt with softly. I didn't understand his meaning. The boys were also rough, I never defied Goddess after that. I can't imagine what the girls would do to me.

After that day by day, I was given hormonal injections without knowing. My wife didn't just get me signed with the divorce, she also got me to sign consent papers. How my wife came into the picture? How did the boys put me into line? How the hormones made me into a goddess's pet? How she used me? all of these will be answered in further parts because Godess instructed me to have a vibrator in my ass at medium speed while I type out all of these. And aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh my clitty is about to cum.....