Step-Family Feminizes Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Step-Sister takes the first steps in feminizing me.
1.1k words
4.26
37.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello.

My name is John. I am a maturing boy who has experienced a lack of growth spurts in recent years. At 19 years old I am 5 '4'' and 120 lbs. I lack serious muscle mass and my butt is quite large in comparison to my overall figure. My step mother and step sister are quick to remind me of my girly appearance.

Mommy is a busty goddess with curves in all the right places. She stands at 5'10" and 160 lbs. She has 36 DD breasts with an arrow glass figure and an ass that could swallow the sun. Long brunette hair that falls down resting gently on the curve of her ass. Mommy always wears skimpy crop tops and booty shorts around the house. She says that "women should be able to dress comfortably and little boys should control their desires."

Kerrington is my 21 year old step sister who recently graduated from college with a degree in psychology. She has platinum blonde hair, 38 C breasts, with a narrow waist leading to a voluptuous ass. She is 5' 8" and 140 lbs with piercing blue eyes that would make any man quiver.

Since moving in with my extended family a year ago my step mother has set strict rules about my manors and dress apparel. For example, I am only allowed to address my step mother as "Mommy" and my step sister as Kerrington. At all times I am required to wear extra small men's g string tighty whities. Mommy requires that I present myself at the breakfast table in only my g string every morning to verify my wardrobe. Mommy compliments my feminine physique and demands I make breakfast for them.

After making breakfast, I returned to my room to dress for the day. Typically, I am allowed to choose my own outerwear but today there was a white box with a pink bow on top of my bed, with a note attached. The note read "I thought you would enjoy something more fitting - love your big sis Kerrington." After reading the note I was unsure what was inside, I was in for a big surprise!

I pulled the pink bow undone and removed the lid from the box. The first item on top was a pair of hot pink lace panties, across the butt "Sissy" in white rhinestones. My face turned bright red as I pulled the next item from the box. Underneath the panties was a matching hot pink bra. I was in utter shell shock and could not believe what I was seeing. At this point Kerrington could not contain her laughter and spoke up. "What's slowing you down sissy? You know mommy wants you in your outfit ready for chores."

Kerrington quickly approached me and slapped my ass hard. "You should get dressed or I will surely punish your bottom." Not wanting to cause trouble I quickly removed my tighty whities and put on the sissy panties. Not wanting another harsh swat I quickly put on the matching bra. Kerrington seemed satisfied and motioned for me to continue getting ready. The next item in the box was an extra small white crop top with the words "Let me pleasure you" in hot pink across the chest.

Kerrington snickered and commanded "get on your knees sissy I have a task for you." Fearing punishment I complied, quickly Kerrington put her foot to my mouth. "I want you to make love to my foot, the same way you wish you could love a woman." I started very gentilly giving kisses to each toe. Followed by longer kisses and sucking of her toes. Not long after I began to moan as I became fixated on my step sister's toes. Seeing my arousal, Kerrington kicked me away from her and screamed "you fucking perv getting hard while cleaning your step sister's feet!" I was shocked by my sudden actions and fell over onto my back. Nothing could have prepared me for what was about to happen next.

After falling onto my back Kerrington could clearly see the small tent in my pink panties. Without skipping a beat, she demanded that I pull down my panties. I swallowed my fear and responded "no" in a cracked voice. Before I could blink Kerrington moved behind me and grabbed my neck. Forcing my body into her lap, bottom side up. My panties were peeled away from my bottom, before I could even beg the first slap hit my ass. I howled in pain begging Kerrington to stop.

She responded "I will stop spanking you when you learn to act and dress like a proper sissy. It is clear you need additional instructions on proper sissy manors." Kerrington continued to spank me alternating between each cheek. She was satisfied when the color of my cheeks matched the color of my panties. Kerrington then pulled my panties up into a deep wedgie turning my panties into a thong. "Those should fit similarly to the g string you're accustomed to sissy." The worst part? She was right, I was so hard I couldn't hide my excitement from Kerrington, that was my worst mistake.

Kerrington kicked me over again onto my back side and pulled the front side of my panties down exposing my cock, I closed my eyes right before. Immediately a combination of laughter and picture sounds filled my ears. When I opened my eyes there was a bright flash and my cock pulsed. Kerrington turned her phone around to show me the photo. I never would have expected what I saw.

In the photo, I saw a 19 year old teenage girl in a white tank top and hot pink panties. Sticking out of the panties was a 2.5in rock hard cock. The girl had a look of surprise on her face like it was her first time on film. As if on queue Kerrington responded "Don't worry you'll look way more like a sissy with the rest of your outfit! Now tuck that clitty away and finish getting ready Mommy is waiting on you!"

I quickly tucked my "clitty" away and made my way over to the white box. The next item was a short black tennis skirt with no lining. I blushed and slipped the skirt up my legs, the bottom of the skirt came to rest half way down my butt. Feeling my shame Kerrington commanded "face away from me and stretch for your toes, I want to see your panties." Upon doing so Kerrington snapped several pictures and showed me one where my "clitty" strained against my panties.

After the humiliating photo op Kerrington instructed me to return to the white box. From what I could tell the last remaining item in the box was a pair of white thigh highs with pink bows at the top. Not wanting to be spanked again, I quickly sat on my bed and put on the white thigh highs.

Kerrington immediately gave a small clap and said "Great job sissy! Now you're ready for Mommy to train you!"