All Comments on 'Feminized by My Brother'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Shy1oShy1oabout 1 year ago

Loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so freaking hot I could hardly finish it without…Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, I feel your story deserves a lot more attention than it got. Maybe it's the incest thing throwing people off? I definitely think you should keep writing in this category and that you will find even more success next time.

The story was sexy from start to finish and despite the themes nothing felt implausible about it and that makes things all the more hot. I have to say your sex scenes were really hot, and obviously in a story like this that's the main thing. What people usually make a mistake with is they make the scenes too short or not descriptive enough. Yours aren't the longest but you have a knack for keeping the whole story feel like one long sex scenes. And that's without stropping plot of all meaning and just having one continuous fuck fest.

One small critique I have is that your story was a bit more on the gay side of things than fem/trans. Which is not a bad thing and if that's what you want to write about by all means. Just thinking you might have a bit more success in this category if you slightly tuned your stories the other way.

All in all great stuff, keep writing in this category and I'll keep reading, indeed I have an eye on a few of your finished stories.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback amigos, to the second anonymous, yeah this is quite gay, the problem is if I put it in gay many gay readers don't like the sissy stuff so there's no perfect place for it (i have pu5 two sissy stories in gay male).

I should have some more fem in my stories, another person suggested wife/daughter I think I'll take a stab at Feminized by My Sister later this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow makes me wish that I had a brother like that.........or anyone else that could take care of me.

rj1774rj1774about 1 year ago

This is such a well written story and so hot! You clearly have a knack for writing erotica as the sex scenes were great, the plot was both very plausible and exciting, and I can’t wait to read more stories you write! I also really like the idea in your comment below; a story about a sister who helps her brother realize and lean into their feminine side, hopefully with pegging and a cock cage, would be so hot!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42012 months ago

Fantastic story and well written. Thanks fopr sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my God! You are one sick puppy. I had to take 3 breaks to relieve the pressure. I hardly ever leave a comment but I had to tell you, My cock has been hard since the first paragraph. My body is dripping everywhere. I am still desperately horny. Great job sister,

TayCaliGirlTayCaliGirl4 months ago

Amazing story - thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your stories are AWSOME !!!!! Glade to see you back keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Please give us a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...