Feminized to Save My Job and Life 02 - Sequel

Story Info
Feminized to Save My Job - One year later, still in pink.
3.6k words
4.46
15.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feminized to Save My Job 2- Sequel

The original piece was intended to be a onetime standalone work. However, the response was frankly amazing. I had several requests for a sequel, but I didn't think there were enough hooks for one. This takes place a year after the first and depends on the first to make sense.

A year later -

I was concerned when I signed the contract how things would actually work out with Alicia and Julie. The offer sounded like everything I could ask for considering the corporate set up giving Alicia control, but the devil is in the details, and despite the assurances of the long time family attorney I had my concerns.

As the last year has shown my concerns were completely unfounded. With Alicia as the CEO the company has flourished. Most of my daily shop oversight duties have been delegated to others who have taken over my old office. Between my contacts with Dad's old customers and Alicia bringing the multiple WBE contracts, the company has flourished. While a significant amount of the corporate earnings are going into plant expansion, my quarterly disbursement fully funds my 401K, and is building a nice nest egg. My generous salary covers all my expenses and wants especially since Alicia keeps my gambling under close control. Working on the executive floor where my new office is adjacent to both Julie's and Alicia's has been seamless. I love my job, making contact with Dad's old cronies as well as finding new customers.

On the personal side both Alicia and Julie have moved into the house I inherited from Dad. I learned that Dad had a long time ongoing relationship with Alicia, and I have taken over those bull duties. Apparently, Dad was a missionary position guy with an occasional, bend them over the desk. Alicia now loves riding on top and exploring new things. I'm still never sure if I'm spending a night with Alicia or Julie, though nights with Julie are usually preceded by a visit to our dungeon. Julie is quite a sadist, and has discovered and brought out a submissive side I never knew I had.

Outside the dungeon my relationship with Julie remains different and may have been misleading in the earlier description. Julie still has me wearing suspender hose, a pink thong and chemise to work every day along with the pink shirt. Plugs at work and weekends are not every day but frequent. While I spend several nights a week with her in the dungeon and in bed, I have never fucked her. Usually, our nights in bed together are after a dungeon session. She regularly uses a strap-on in my ass, and I have my tongue in her cunt and/or ass on almost a daily basis. Nights we share a bed are almost always after a dungeon session, during which I still wear the pink cock cage and we just kiss, talk, caress, and huddle together in bed.

I know that Julie goes out frequently with a group of girlfriends and even some overnights, but I have never heard her go out with a guy or even mention anyone's name. I certainly have not asked what happens on her girlfriends overnights.

The couch that caused me so much trouble in my old office is in my new office. Almost every day one or the other or both separately, will stop by and we will use that couch. Julie keeps a strap on in the bottom file drawer, where we also keep a ready supply of wet wipes.

While both have made it clear that there will never be a three way, there is no jealousy between them. The only issue is I'm getting increased pressure from Alicia to marry Julie. I've told her that I like the existing arrangement, and she has explained that wouldn't change. She let it slip more than once that she wants grandchildren, which makes me wonder what would change if Julie and I got married? Does Alicia not know that I don't fuck Julie? Would that change if we got married?

One Friday afternoon, Julie stopped by my office and said, "Come with me we are going dress shopping." I was unclear why Julie would want me to go dress shopping with her, but off we went.

Julie stopped at a store I had never noticed. As we walked in Julie told a large lady with a visible Adam's apple that she was looking for something for the Ball on Saturday. Julie had told me we had plans for Saturday night but had not elaborated. I noticed the saleslady looked me over before asking July "about a men's 48." Julie nodded.

We were led over to a long rack of large dresses, at it started to dawn on me that we were buying a dress for me for whatever the Ball was on Saturday. I gave Julie a look and she smiled, almost laughing.

Julie kept smiling as she told me, "Saturday is the annual fem-domme ball and we are going. I've decided that you are going to wear something long and formal instead of something slutty."

Julie and the sales lady went through the rack and pulled out about five dresses. The clerk took them back to the dressing room while Julie took me over to get a pair of four inch heel knee high boots. I was not very stable in them but managed to get to the dressing room without hurting myself.

A very gay young man helped me get into the first of the gowns. Floor length, burgundy with a bare back except for some cross lacing. I walked out and saw Julie sitting with the sales lady holding a glass of wine. I curtseyed and did a 360 so they could see the gown. The two of them chatted and Julie shooed me back to the dressing room.

The second gown was silver sequins with a high neck and a side slit that came up to the top of my hip. My leg flashed open with every step. I again curtseyed and did a 360. From Julie's reaction she didn't care for it and quickly shooed me back.

The third one was black, strapless, with what I learned later was a corset top. I wondered what It was when the man helping me cinched it till I could barely breath. As soon as I curtseyed, Julie's eyes told me that this was the one.

They called a seamstress over and I stood up on a short stool while they marked where the hem needed to go, and where it needed to be taken in to fit my lack of a butt. The seamstress took the dress off and sent me back to the dressing room dressed in my thigh high heels and pink thong.

As I came out Julie was looking at jewelry and picked out a rhinestone collar and dangly earrings for the ball. We stopped at a tattoo parlor on the way home to get my ears pierced. He put a stud in each hole to keep them open while they healed or at least till Saturday night.

On the way home I asked Julie several times for more information on what was happening Saturday and she finally told me that I didn't need to worry about it, but on Saturday, I was hers and just do what she told me to do, go with the flow and have a good time. Somehow that wasn't reassuring.

Friday night I slept with Alicia. Well, she finally did let me get some sleep, though she rode me again in the morning. Shortly after noon on Saturday Julie told me to get in the car.

She took me to a spa and checked me in. I noticed no one asked me anything, and I heard Julie tell them to simply follow what was in the reservation. I stripped in a dressing room and put on their robe. At the first room a young lady rubbed a lotion all over my back side, then had me roll over and did the same with my front side, paying particular attention to my shaved genitals. She turned the lights down low and left the room. My whole body started to tingle, almost a stinging sensation. When she came back in, she went over my whole body with a scratchy feeling pad.

Once she was done, she led me to a shower and told me to lie back down after I showered. Once in the shower I realized that she had used a depilatory and I had absolutely no hair left on my body. Once I laid back down a larger young lady came in and spread scented oil over my body and gave me a full body massage, working the oil into my skin and working all the knots out of my muscles. She was forceful but afterwards I felt great and completely relaxed.

I rested for a bit before they came and got me and took me to the manicure room. My finger and toenails were all done a bright cherry red. I hoped that I could get it off before work on Monday.

The next room appeared to be a skin care and makeup room. As I walked in Julie was talking to a black lady making sure that she understood what she wanted done. I was resigned to the fact that I had no say, so following Julie's advice I relaxed and went with the flow. I have no idea what all she did with my face, words like exfoliate, blend, blush, liner. I was shocked when she finished and turned me to the mirror. Besides the bright red lipstick, my eyes were a smoky gray, and I had eyelashes for the first time since I accidentally burned them off years earlier. I joked that" they had put lipstick on a hog." Neither the stylist nor Julie found that funny.

It didn't help that when we walked back into the house Alicia couldn't help her giggling. Not reassuring.

Alicia helped me get dressed. Starting with suspender hose, then a bra with fake boobs, a large, jeweled butt plug, and then the thigh high boots which took forever for Alicia to lace up. I was surprised when she slapped the ice pack against my cock and balls and then slipped the pink cock cage on me. She then helped me get the dress on and made one pass tightening the corset top but left it loose enough that I could relax until Julie was ready to go. The Rhinestone collar and dangling earrings were the final touch.

My jaw dropped when I saw Julie. She was stunning. A leather corset with lots of silver buckles pushed her tits up and together, while nipping her waist. A black leather kilt with lots of silver buckles like the corset. Her hair was slicked back, and her makeup was quite dark. Thigh high leather boots with stiletto heels, finished the look. I immediately realized that she had dressed me to match her outfit as closely as she could.

On the drive to the event, she must have told me to "do exactly what you are told, don't embarrass me. Talk only when spoken to, and 'Yes, Ma'am everyone' when you do speak," a dozen times.

The event was being held in the ballroom of one of the major hotels in town. Julie, er Mistress, let the valet take the car, snapped a rhinestone leash onto my matching collar and led me through the lobby to the ball room. Most of the ladies had at least one person on a leash. Some were almost naked males, some were almost naked females, and then there were the indeterminate ones like me that were probably cross dressed males all were on leashes.

Julie signed us in. She got a name tag with what I assumed was her scene name "Young Goddess", I got one with a large number on it. Julie circulated talking to friends, I followed closely on her leash and spoke to no one. A bell rang and all the ladies took their leashed submissives down the hall to one of three rooms. The men went in one room, the girls into another and those of us in ball gowns into the third.

We were allowed to sit and given sandwiches, fruit and bottled water. I learned later that the ladies were being served a full course meal by buff men in thongs. After a bit, a stern looking leather clad lady came in and told us that the competition was about to begin. Competition, wtf, Julie didn't mention a competition.

She explained that we could cross the stage one at a time. As we crossed the stage we could strut, dance, whatever we wanted to do to show off, but to keep moving. We would be judged based on appearance and whatever else the judges chose to score us on. She reminded us that our mistresses expected us to do well.

We could hear the ladies yelling and screaming and cat calling. Someone said that the girls usually went first, followed by the men and our fashion show was the finale'. There was a brief period of quiet and then the noise got much louder with whistles, screaming, and name calling. We assumed that it was the men crossing now.

There were twenty of us in the room. We lined up by our numbers and were led out to a set of steps that led out from behind a curtain onto the open stage. I was near the end of the line, which let me watch all of those ahead of me. As I watched, about half had trouble just navigating across the stage in the heels they were wearing. A few essentially waltzed with an invisible partner, another few essentially strutted across. I noticed that none had done anything to acknowledge the crowd which was cheering, yelling, whistling, and calling out to the ones on stage. As I was about to cross, I remembered my performance at the dress shop. I stepped onto the stage, did a 360, curtseyed to the crowd, did another 360 to the middle of the stage and curtseyed again, one more 360 and curtsey and I was off the stage. I could hear the crowd screaming as I stepped off. One of the people behind me tried to copy what I did and fell on their ass to the great amusement of the crowd.

Once off stage we were hustled into a larger room with the female and male submissives. After about five minutes they called out nine numbers. Mine was the last one called. The nine of us were led back on stage, I noted that there were three of the girls, three of the men and three of us in gowns. Cutting to the chase, I won not only the evening gown competition, but first place overall. Julie came on stage to accept the awards and trophies, smiling from ear to ear.

I was helped down off the stage and Julie handed me the trophies to carry, attached the leash and led me into the crowd. Julie was getting lots of congratulations, kisses and hugs. I was pretty much ignored, which was fine with me. The DJ started blaring music. Julie took one look at me and led me out through the lobby to reclaim her car from the valet'. Julie didn't say much on the drive home, but I could tell that she was very happy.

As soon as we got home Julie hugged, kissed me and said "You were fantastic, I don't know how you came up with that routine, but it brought the house down. How can I ever repay you?"

I smiled and said, "Well you could take these damn boots off for a start, they are killing me."

She had me sit, took each boot into her lap, unlaced and removed them and massaged my feet. Alicia came down and Julie showed her the trophies and just kept on raving about my stage performance.

Alicia took a long look at the trophies and said, "These are great, they will really stand out in the lobby at the office." Her smile gave away that she was kidding.

Julie and I went to her room. I helped her take off her boots and corset. She undid mine. We collapsed into each other's arms in the bed. Julie kept kissing and thanking me. Until we both fell asleep.

I woke up first in the morning and watched Julie sleep for a while, admiring her beauty. I gently caressed her body then slipped down to smell her before slipping my tongue between her labia, tasting the dried arousal from last night. I can always tell when she has been turned on, the taste is different, perhaps sweeter. As she woke up, she reached down and held my head moving it to wherever she wanted, until I was over her clit which I sucked into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth over it until she squirted all over my face, leaving a big wet spot in the bed.

I moved back up and we kissed and she licked some of her squirt from my face before taking me into the bathroom to remove the make up from both of us before she removed my cage and we shared a shower. For the first time ever, Julie jerked me off in the shower as I fingered her to her second orgasm of the morning.

As we stepped out of the shower, Julie smiled and said, "That was the best thank you that I could think of."

I told her, "You are welcome."

About two weeks later, I showed up after a business trip to find a draft engagement and wedding announcement on my desk. Thinking it had come from Julie, I took it over to her office to discuss. She was shocked when I showed it to her. At first, she thought I had done it, but we quickly decided it was Alicia's work. I finally got the nerve to ask what would change, if anything, should we get married. The issue had obviously not been anything Julie had considered.

Julie finally asked, "Do you want to marry me?"

I told her honestly, "I like the existing arrangement with you and your mother. I don't want to change that, I am happy to call you my mistress, but I would be thrilled and honored to also call you my wife, if that is what you decide you want."

I think a saw a tear in the corner of her eye. Unfortunately, I then got a call that I had to take, and as I walked out of Julie's office I heard, "We will be discussing this later, after I have time to think."

That night at dinner Julie turned to Alicia and said, "John showed me the draft that you did for us."

Alicia smiled, "Just trying to help, speed things up a bit, to get some grandkids. I've talked to the nursery designer, but I haven't scheduled them yet."

Julie shook her head, "Mother, when and IF we decide to get married, you will be the first to know."

Alicia had to give one more push, "OK, but have you two decided who is going to ask?"

Julie gave a big sigh, "Mother, John has given me an open offer should I ever decide I want to marry him."

Alicia looked shocked, her mouth fell open, and for once nothing came out. She looked at Julie then looked at me, then back at Julie.

Before she had a chance to respond Julie added, "If we marry it will be our decision, and I would appreciate it if you would stop pushing John into it."

Alicia was still stunned and just kept looking back and forth between Julie and me. Julie just kept a cold stare at her mother.

Julie finally stood up from the table, grabbed my hand and led me to her room. As soon as she closed the door behind us, she grabbed me into a hug, and we shared the longest deepest kiss we had ever shared.

"You meant it when you said you would marry me?" Julie asked.

"Every word of it, of course we would need to discuss terms and conditions." I responded, trying to joke.

Julie turned her back to me and I unzipped her dress and unfastened her bra, before helping her slip both off her shoulders. She let them both fall to the ground before turning back to me and putting her arms around my neck and pressing her naked breasts into my chest.

Julie smiled, "Terms and conditions are negotiable, and I have been thinking about them since we talked earlier. Term 1. You still have full sexual use of my mother. Term 2. You get my virginity on our wedding night and full use of my three fuckable holes anytime, anywhere thereafter. Term 3. Your feminization remains the same, including my fucking your ass and your frequent oral service. Term 4. I still get my occasional night including overnights with my lady friends."

I responded, "I find your terms generally acceptable, but reserve the right to modify or add some of my own after I get a chance to consider your counteroffer."

Julie smiled, "So we have a tentative agreement pending final terms and conditions."

I kissed her in response. Julie smiled and helped me get undressed then led me to bed. We were lying there snuggling together. I felt Julie reach down and caress my cock. She looked at me as said, "You realize that this is the first time we have ever been in bed together that you weren't caged, you know what that means?"

Several things flashed through my mind, but I guessed wrong. Julie continued, "It means we are engaged."