All Comments on 'Feminizing First Step Ch. 03'

by antares34

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
petey377petey377over 4 years ago
nice

lucky boi coming to realize what a sissy he is becoming wonder what tatoos he will have

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I always look forward to your latest posting of this new story. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving this story!

If you're looking for ideas, i would love to see more humiliation. That first chapter where he cums in front of everyone and has to show it off was so hot. Anything involving him becoming girlier, butt stuff or forced gay stuff would be super appreciated too. But it's your story!! You do you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great so far!

Fantastic story, love the themes so far. My suggestions are to keep going with the feminization, making him wear more and girlier clothes and makeup. Maybe mom has him grow his hair out and wear it in feminine styles. Hopefully his chastity sentences will get longer and longer, and he'll be introduced to anal play. Eventually that could be his only release! Hopefully mom and her friends will start cuckolding the boy too, especially with hung black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A girl forever

Feed her hormones until she has gigantic tits, make her live as a woman full time, and keep her a sissy virgin forever. Then introduce her to mommy's BBC bulls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story!

I check frequently for the latest chapter. Can’t wait to read how our boi progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story so far

Thanks for the story. Great beginning. Feminize her into womanwood. Slowly tranform her. The next step is castration and sex with men. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next steps

Loved the story! How about another humiliating trip to the store like the first one to pick out her new wardrobe, then the tattoo parlor to get marked as mommy's sissy.

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uover 4 years ago

love how this is developing. can't wait for the next part of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sissy training

Can't wait to see just how femmed up the little sissy will get! Hopefully until she's totally passable as a sexy teenage girl except for her tiny locked up clitty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I love how this is developing. Step by step Mommy is feminizing her son and taking me along for all the drama I can stand. I love it.

LisaJayeLisaJayeover 4 years ago
Confused

From wanting to be more masculine and then accepting his femininity . Feel like I missed a chapter . Enjoy the concept , but feel like I'm missing things . Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Things moved really fast into this chapter, though I still love what's in the story the pacing felt a bit off here as someone else has already mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fill in the blsnk

Maybe add another chapter set before this one and make that chapter 3, showing the boy serving at the pool parties and really cranking up the humiliation. That would help explain the situation in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anal

I'd love for him to be forced (at first) to wear buttplugs of increasing sizes until he can't go without them. Have his mom give him anal massages to "help" with him being horny all the time till she's full on fucking him with a dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I do truly hope there are more updates coming soon!!!! This is an amazing story set and I cannot wait to read mods and share them with my Mommy.

With love;

A permanently chaste sissy gurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please keep up the fantastic work and update this incredible story! I can't wait to find out how the sissy deals with having her clitty locked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice work

You don’t cuckold your son, that’s just silly. BBC, no. Wrong way to go. Explain what the women are up to. Yes. Introduce other ‘sons’ into the picture. Possible. Are we in a big city? Small town? A special community developed by a large consortium of females working on world domination? He is eighteen so it’s a little late for grade school indoctrination from the begining. Special online schooling so he can remain at home? An all female collage with ‘special’ programming. To what end? Serve mother forever? That would benefit mom. Harvest sperm to impregnate a woman of moms choice in the future to give mom grandchildren? To select a female child to raise into moms inner circle? Or a boy to start the process all over again, or one of each, as The Circle has been doing in secret for many years now. Improving the process with each subject. Have I spoken out of turn? Have I exposed the true nature of literotica.com? Will I now disappear to show up at The Farm? One of The Farms as they are known as? Or just left alone. To be monitored. Ignoring my ‘truth about The Circle’. Scientists say the world will explode in a nova thousands of years from now when the Sun runs out of fuel. So saying the world is coming to an end is not a falsehood. Perhaps The Circle is also true. Perhaps there is a ‘Mom’ out there for you? She is looking for you. What are you doing to find her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bikini tan

I'd like to see our sissy be req'd to wear a bikini top too, and so acquire a "bra tan",

sexy and humiliating at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chastity

what a wonderful way to become chastity

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 4 years ago

Can hardly wait to read the next chapter. In fact, that is what I'll do right now. 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feminization

I love the progressive transformation! It feels so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story very exciting and a turn on

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. love the build up and the twists and turns in the transformation On to the next chapter - yumm

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Love the femdom and bondage as he becomes a she.

88girfriend88girfriendover 2 years ago

I love your writing. This story is so good.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

OOhhh my i love it, can't wait to read more. 10 stars from me.

Thank you Antares

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, I think all bois should be kept in a cage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think we all wish we'd had mothers, an doctors like that. Might have made life easier an better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too have a sissy clit and love my little titties.. I do wish and hope she ends become a full girl 👧 4yourpleasureiam

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 1 year ago

OH he is so lucky I wish that I would have been transformed like this when I was at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. He went to the police, who removed, arrested the women and sent them to jail. He was FREE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the femdom mom and therapist taking control on the sissy son. Love his attitude to being dominated and his change in sissy attitude when put into chastity and further feminized. This feminization is a great turn on and a wishful dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call the police and have her arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault and other crimes.

sissymickisissymickiabout 1 year ago

Im really enjoying this and am jealous of the sweet sissy

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

You very nicely described the boy's subsequent transformations into a sissy, revealing that he did not keep the contract and masturbated and this ended up imposing a chastity cage. The son turns into a daughter - a sissy, mentally, emotionally and even physically. I would love to be in his place and give myself completely under my mother's control. Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

🧒📝❤️👧

Bardzo fajnie opisałeś kolejne przemiany chłopca w sissy, ujewnienie że nie dotrzymał umowy i masturbował się a to zakończyło się nałożeniem klatki czystości. Syn zmienia się w córeczkę - sissy i to psychicznie, emocjonalnie a wręcz już fizycznie. Bardzo chciałabym być na jego miejscu i oddać się całkowicie podkontrolę mamy. Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 🧒📝❤️👧

Adrian18255Adrian1825512 months ago

OOh my so hot, very well told. I love it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nobody should be tripped like that change in the boy into a girl and I'm thinking hes being changed into AA better man that's not right a mother and doctor are wrong have treated him bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous