Feminizing First Step Ch. 04

Story Info
The sissy boy gets a new bikini & endures more humiliation.
3.4k words
4.51
163.4k
110

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antares34
antares34
1,035 Followers

(All characters are age 18+)

It has been months since my mom and therapist started my sissy transformation. So many changes have happened!

Shortly after placing me in a chastity device, they revealed to me that the "male hormones" I thought I had been taking were in fact just the opposite -progestogen and testosterone blockers to be specific. To be honest, this was not all that surprising to me... I guess a part of me always knew. In fact, I was relieved. By then, I was firmly set on my transition from an effeminate male to a sissy bimbo. I happily embraced this hormone regimen and have been receiving increasing dosages over time. Some of the hormones I take orally every day. Others are administered rectally at my therapist's office.

Months and months of this hormone therapy has had quite an effect on my body! My chest has grown significantly. I can now cup each breast with my hands and do so on a regular basis -it just feels so good! My nipples are so sensitive -they've become a new pleasure spot for me. With my sissy clit locked away, I've been playing more and more with my budding breasts. I can feel my heart race when I play with them at night.

The hormones have also begun to transform the rest of my body. My hips and ass are definitely more pronounced and my skin has softened. And mercifully, I've had to shave less and less as my body hair has slowly gone away. But these have not been the only changes.

My therapist "upgraded" my chastity cage last month. She and my mom had felt that I was ready to move into a smaller cage. And by smaller, I mean tiny. Really tiny. Before the hormone therapy, there was no way I could have fit into this tiny cage. But now, after shrinking significantly, my cock or "sissy clit" has found itself at home in this minuscule chastity device. At just a few centimeters in length, this new chastity cage has made getting hard truly impossible -even though that was being less of an issue with each passing day. The hormones were rendering my sissy clit into a useless appendage.

I wore the chastity cage at all times. Slept in it, bathed in it, and wore it under my clothes in public. It only ever came off during scheduled "milkings". But these events were happening less and less. The last one was on my birthday which was over a month ago. Despite my extreme horniness, I had learned at great cost never to ask or beg for a release...

Despite having embraced my new life as my mother's sissy, I was still nervous and shy in public. I dreaded going out wearing my new outfits and makeup. I preferred to stay at home, but even then I wasn't safe. My mom constantly had her girlfriends over for parties and get-togethers. I was often brought out mid-party as a curiosity for the guests. Sometimes I had to wear a maid's outfit and service them.

Today we were going back to the same department store where I tried on my first bikini. Where I began my journey. For a while now, my mother has been insistent about getting me into a bikini top. According to her, I was ready to start wearing bras. My chest has become too large to ignore. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

At home, I was required to dress as a girl all the time. "Required" may not be the correct term anymore, as I happily complied with this requirement. I generally wore a pair of panties and a t-shirt when lounging around the house or just a bikini bottom when outside by the pool. On rare occasions, I had to wear special "outfits" when my mom had guests over.

When I went out in public, I still dressed rather androgynous, but this was becoming harder and harder to do. My hair had now grown out significantly and my facial features had softened. Even today, despite wearing a t-shirt and a tiny pair of running shorts, my hairless legs and perky breasts hinted at my true self. I suspected that I would soon start dressing as a girl full time...even in public. It was only a matter of time.

Underneath my shorts, a pair of pink lace panties kept my chastity cage in place. With every step I could feel the soft fabric rub against the cage and the other... thing...down there.

As we walked into the women's department store, we were greeted by Kelly, the store's manager. My mother had arranged our special visit through her. Apparently she and Kelly met each other through one their "women's groups" or something. Kelly looked very business-like with a white blouse and khaki skirt. Her auburn hair was up in a ponytail.

Mom: Hey there! Good to see you, Kelly!

Kelly: So good to see you too. Glad you could make it. I understand it is a bit early, but I thought you would like to have the store to yourselves!

Mom: That's wonderful! Did you hear that sissy?

Me: Yes mommy.

Mom: Thank you again Kelly. We have a busy day ahead of us and are here to buy some new bikinis... for my son that is. As you can see he especially needs to get some bikini tops...

With that comment, she pointed to my breasts poking through my skintight t-shirt. I guess she had already shared my little sissy secret with Kelly because the store manager seemed unmoved by this revelation.

Kelly: Oh I see... you're absolutely right. Couldn't agree more. Why don't you two follow me? We just got in our new spring collection.

We followed her through the empty store to the swimsuit area. Other store employees were milling about talking and arranging clothing racks. They were getting the store ready for the day. In the swimsuit part of the store, we made our way over to the bikini section. Mannequins were interspersed among the racks, all wearing various bikinis.

Kelly: Now here we have our new spring collection. Why don't you all pick out some to try on? Once we get his size, the rest is easy -most of the bikinis are true-to-size.

Mom: Great! There are just so many! So many cute ones! Do you see any you like, dear?

Me: Ummm...how about this one?

I picked a modest, white two-piece off the nearest clothing rack.

Mom: I don't know about that one. White doesn't seem to suite you.

Kelly: Well... how about that one?

Kelly pointed to the feminine mannequin on the pedestal next to the clothing rack. On the mannequin was a hot pink bikini adorned with crystals.

Mom: Oh my god! I love it! It's so shiny!

I swallowed. This one was a bit flashy even for me. And there was hardly any coverage on the butt.

Kelly: I thought you'd like it. This one is part of the spring collection. The "sex kitten" collection. It should fit him perfectly...

Mom: Yes! Yes! Let's try it on!

Me: Mom, I don't think I need to try it on. At least not here, please. Remember my cage and the other... thing... people might notice... let's just buy it and move on.

Mom: Oh don't be silly. We have to make sure it fits. And don't be so paranoid. Hardly anyone will notice.

Kelly: Cage? What does he mean?

Mom: Oh you'll see.

She winked at Kelly and stared back me. I could tell she was losing her patience. In the meantime, Kelly had snagged the bikini in question off a clothing rack and handed the hanger to my mother's outstretched hands.

Me: Mommy please...

Mom: Now stop being such a sissy and go try it on.

She shoved the clothing hanger with the top and bottom into my hands and pointed me in the direction of the changing rooms. Without another word, I slowly made my way over to the changing rooms. This was like déjà vu. At this store again and trying on yet another bikini for my mother. At least this time I wasn't being tricked. Or at least I hoped not.

In the changing room, I flung off my sandals and took off my t-shirt and shorts. I then glanced at myself in the full length mirror. An effeminate sissy boy stared back at me, wearing only a frilly pair of panties. With my thumbs under the sidebands of my panties, I slowly peeled off the underwear. My tiny metal chastity cage sprung free from its restraints. It was then I noticed a damp spot in my panties. I had been leaking precum again. This was an almost constant occurrence, now that I had been denied a release for what seemed like months.

I hung my panties on a peg by the mirror and unclipped the bikini from its hanger. I was used to wearing bikini bottoms so I put them on first. Once in place, I hiked up the silver sidebands to accentuate my hips. I really liked the way they highlighted my growing hourglass figure. Thankfully, my chastity cage made only the tiniest bulge in the front. I was grateful to be wearing this new tiny cage. But I was too afraid to turn around and look at the back. Hopefully no one would notice that...

Next, the top. This I was less familiar with. I undid the knot at the top for the neck strings, but kept the knot at the back tied. I then slipped it over my head and down my torso. The back string part stretched nicely and held the bikini top in place around me. With everything properly aligned, I then raised the two fabric cups into place and pulled the strings tight behind my neck. I fumbled a bit until I finally got a knot tied at the back of my neck. It was now firmly in place. And it felt amazing!

There was no going back. The support and the feel! I was in love. My tiny, growing breasts felt right at home. I loved the way they were slightly compressed by the top. So secure and so sexy! And my nipples! The soft, silky fabric felt amazing. I could feel them swelling in excitement. All this nearly made me forget my earlier nervousness.

I posed in the mirror for a bit. I thrusted out my hips and pouted my lips. Jiggled my chest. I couldn't resist. I felt so sexy in this bikini. Satisfied everything was in place, I left the changing room and walked back through the store.

As I weaved through the displays and piles of clothes, I remembered why I was so nervous earlier and began to worry all over again. I hoped no one would notice me. But I was soon proven wrong.

Just like last time, my mom and Kelly had apparently invited over the other sales women to have a look. They were all standing together by the bikini section when I approached.

Kelly: Doesn't he look adorable girls!?

There was some whistles and giggles from the crowd. My face began to blush.

Mom: Come on over dear. Give us a show. Don't be shy. These ladies are professionals. They just want to see what the new spring collection looks like! Come model for us!

More laughter. When I got close to them, I stopped and struck a pose. With my arms crossed, and hips thrust to one side, I stood before them. I hoped this would be over quick.

Kelly: Well? Do you like it? It seems to fit you perfectly...

Me: Yes. It's alright.

Mom: Just alright?

Me: It's nice. I like it.

Mom: I bet you do. It's pink -your favorite color. And it sparkles! So cute!

Me: Yeah, it is pretty nice.

I tried not to be overly enthusiastic, lest they made me try on more. I wanted to get this over with. It was then I noticed that some sales ladies were taking discreet photos with their phones and whispering to one another. Great.

Kelly: I love this bikini on you. Your little boobies really do look great in the top. But what about the backside? I think we need to see the back.

Mom: Yeah the backside. Show us girls the back of it. But before you do, stand on this pedestal here so everyone can see.

She pointed to a raised pedestal just in front of me. It had built-in LED lights at its base normally used to illuminate a mannequin or other display. Today the pedestal was empty but the bright lights were still on. Dreading this, I slowly stepped up and onto the pedestal with my bare feet. Now up a good foot and a half, I could see over the crowd of women. Most had taken to sitting on the benches and chairs by the clothing racks. And now there I was standing before them fully lit up like some living mannequin.

Mom: Now turn around, my sissy son. Show us the back.

Me: Yes mommy.

Again, wanting to get this over with, I turned around and placed my hands on my hips. I tried to focus on the opposing wall as I heard the giggling begin to start.

Kelly: Oh my god! Is that what I think it is?

Mom: Yes!

Kelly: A tramp stamp? I love it! It's a... a butterfly, right?

Mom: Yes! A beautiful butterfly. A beautiful butterfly for my beautiful sissy. Isn't it cute and sexy?

I had dreaded having my lower back tattoo revealed. Of all the changes and modifications, this was one I was still embarrassed about. My mom had taken me to a tattoo parlor months ago and chosen it for me. It was supposed to represent my transformation. A purple and pink butterfly right above my ass with little flowers tattooed around it.

There was more murmuring and more flashes from cameras. But at least they hadn't noticed the other thing...but it didn't take them long. With my back still turned towards the crowd, I then heard one woman say "wait what's that" followed by another woman shouting "there's something else there". I could hear more whispering and suppressed laughter.

Kelly: Oh I see. Oh my god what is that? Is that a...? It couldn't be...

Mom: Thought you girls might notice it. I was hoping you would. Sweetheart, now be a good sissy and bend down and grab your ankles.

Me: Mommy I don't think that is such a good idea. Could we just...

Mom: What have I told you about talking back to me?

Me: It's just that...

Mom: Be a good sissy and grab your ankles. This is your last warning.

The time had come. Without another word, I slowly bent down and grabbed my ankles. I could feel the bikini bottom begin to stretch and my ass cheeks begin to spread apart. There was no more hiding it.

Kelly: A BUTT PLUG! Oh my god! He's wearing a butt plug!

The base of the butt plug must have been clearly visible now through the bikini. It's base outlined by the stretched fabric pressing against it. The group of women went wild. Those who weren't laughing were busy taking snaps with their phones. My big secret revealed.

I felt myself clench tightly around the butt plug -forcing it in deeper. This was so humiliating!

Kelly: Look it moved!

This was my worst nightmare. My butt plug on display for everyone to see! I knew my mom was going to do this. She loved humiliating me. Especially in public. I only started wearing one last week. At her insistence!

Long story short... last Monday when I got out of the shower, I found her waiting in my room with a whole range of plugs arranged on my night stand. She declared that I was going to start wearing butt plugs on a daily basis as part of a new training regimen. Something she and my therapist had discussed without my knowledge. That morning she eagerly assisted me in inserting the first plug, a small pink one. But after only a week of daily usage, my boy pussy had loosened up a lot. In fact, I had already graduated to the next largest plug...in my boy pussy today was a big black butt plug, about 10 centimeters in circumference. It was large and uncomfortable, but not nearly as large as the behemoth that awaited me next. That beast was still on the nightstand -it gave me nightmares.

Back to my present situation...after the laughter had died down, my mother allowed me to stand back up and turn around. Now they all could see my bright red face.

Mom: But wait there's more! I have one final surprise for you all.

She got up from her seat and walked over to me on the pedestal. She reached out and tapped on the bulge in the front of my bikini -her fingernails obviously tapping on something hard.

Mom: What do we have here ladies...? I have something else to show you...

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled down on the sidebands of my bikini, letting it fall to my ankles. Free from its confines, my tiny chastity cage was now on full display.

Kelly: Wow! That explains a lot. And to think I thought he was neutered. It's so small! You hardly notice it. Priceless!

Mom: I know right! It's an extra-extra-small one! Only the very best for my sissy boy.

Another woman in the crowd asked how long I had been kept in chastity.

Mom: Months. And he will stay in it indefinitely.

Kelly: Very appropriate. I would ask how often he gets an orgasm but...

Mom: Rarely. However, his therapist and I have some ideas...

Kelly: Plugged and caged. He really is the perfect sissy son.

Mom: Yes he is! His transformation is coming along nicely. Even his breasts are finally starting to come in.

She tugged on the pink bikini top, causing my breasts to jiggle. More laughter from the assembled women. I had kept silent this whole time -the humiliation was too much.

Mom: Well, I think we've seen enough. I don't want him getting too excited and having an accident.

She reached down and pulled my bikini back into place and hiked up the sidebands on my hips. Satisfied, she gave my ass a firm swat before walking back over to Kelly.

Kelly: Well, that was quite the show. I know you had other shopping plans for today, but I just had an idea you might like.

Mom: Which is?

Kelly: This sissy bitch looks so cute in his new bikini. I think he models it perfectly.

Why don't you leave him here for the day and come back for him later?

Mom: You want him to stay here wearing his bikini?

Kelly: Yes! He can stay right where he is. Like a living human mannequin.

Mom: Fine with me. He does look good standing on that pedestal. All lit up and everything.

Kelly: I think so too. Come back for him at six?

Mom: That's perfect! See you then.

Without even asking me, she kissed Kelly on the cheek and left the store. With her gone and the other sales ladies leaving to open the store, Kelly turned to me with one of her eyebrows raised.

Kelly: Did you hear all that sissy? I want you to just stand there in your bikini and strike a pose. No talking. No movement. Is that clear?

Me: I don't think I can do...

Kelly: Yes you can. Now shut up and pose for the customers. Choose one that is comfortable. Maybe chest thrust out and hands on your hips? You will have to stand still for the next several hours until at least noon.

Me: But...

Kelly: Do this or I will tell all our customers your little secret. Our clientele are all women by the way... I'm sure they would find your little "situation" amusing.

Not wanting to risk that, I meekly nodded and accepted this new role. Kelly gave me a devious smile before heading off to unlock the front doors. I could see customers waiting to come in. I nervously clenched and felt the butt plug slide in deeper. This was going to be a long day.

*************

Please leave a comment or use "send feedback" feature. Suggestions or ideas for where to take the story are appreciated. Even anonymous. I originally planned on this being a prequel series to my "Mommy's Chastity Boy" series, but I would like to take it in a different direction. Undecided on where to take it or the pacing.

antares34
antares34
1,035 Followers