Feminizing My Little Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what? I've never been to a sex shop like that, I don't even know what's there." I nervously shifted as I spoke.

"Well I was thinking we could get you something that vibrates, watching you cum this morning was the hottest thing I've ever seen and I really really want to see it again. I know they also sell sexy lingerie and other fun stuff there. I think it's worth a stop." Nick and I still hadn't turned to face one another but he did sound excited about it.

"Okay, if Lexi agrees then we can go." I sighed, "You have been taking this whole thing better than I was expecting."

I snuck a side glance over at Nick and saw that he was smiling. That's when I heard Lexi say, "Lynne, can you help me please?" From inside the fitting room.

"Duty calls." I said to Nick as I turned around to go help Lexi. In the process I finally noticed that Nick had a throbbing erection that was causing the front of his jeans to stretch like a tent. I didn't say anything about it and just turned to handle my little sister having trouble with the dresses.

I found her in a laughably compromised position, she was trying to take off the little black dress and had it caught around her head and shoulders. Similar to Nick she was sporting a very stiff erection that was struggling to get out of the panties I had given her. The bra with the stuffed socks was higher up on her chest making her nipples exposed just under the bottom of the band. At least her thigh highs and shoes were still normal.

"Having trouble?" I asked as I closed the door and stepped in. "You've been in here a while, is this the only one you've tried? It's definitely too small if you can't even take it off." I helped pull her arms free and I straightened her bra as she slipped out of the black dress.

"I guess that one was a bust." Lexi said as she tucked her penis back in her panties. "Thanks Lynne, I should have listened to you about that dress. It's a size 6 when the ones you picked are all size 8 or 9." She placed the black dress on the bench and went for the sexy red and black one I'd picked out.

I turned around but decided to stay in the stall with her. "Hey when we pulled in did you notice the Lions Den across the street? Nick wants to go there after we're done here." I heard Lexi pause her changing.

"Why does he want to go there?" She asked nervously.

I turned around and saw that she had the dress over her head and was getting ready to pull it down over her body.

"He wants to get me a vibrator and maybe some lingerie. He said you might find something there too." It was my turn to be nervous, I didn't know how she would react.

"Does he know if there are glory holes there?" She quietly asked while starting to smooth out the dress over her fake breasts. "I definitely want to go, maybe get some cute lingerie for myself."

"What's a glory hole?" I asked, confused. "Is that like one of those fake vagina things guys masturbate with?" I took a guess.

Lexi laughed at me for a second. "Close but not quite. Guys do stick their dicks in them." She pulled the hem of the dress down over her waist, it wasn't too tight but there was a bulge if you looked closely.

"A glory hole is a hole in the wall that guys stick their penises through to where someone on the other side sucks it." She turned to look at herself in the mirror and was momentarily stunned by how good she looked. Which damn, did that dress hug her curves well.

Her waist was thin and her stuffed bra made her chest full and round in all the right places. There must have been hidden padding in the dress to make the hips and butt bigger because I don't remember Lexi being this curvy.

"You look amazing in that dress. If you don't want it then I'm going to buy it." I came up from behind and hugged my little sister. "So how do you know about glory holes?" I interpreted her gazing at herself.

"How do you NOT know about glory holes?" She blushed and laughed slightly. "Haven't you ever watched porn?" Lexi looked away after saying that.

Again it was my turn to be on the back foot. "Yeah I have. When Ellie left and I got her room there was a magazine."

Lexi's face got real bright and she let out a big laugh. "Ha what kind of magazine was it? I'm very curious what kind of porn our sister liked." She did a few more poses in the mirror with the sexy dress before starting to take it off.

"It was mostly just a bunch of pictures of people having sex without a lot of words." I helped her pull the dress over her head.

"When we get home can I see it?" Lexi cheerfully said as she went for the next dress in the pile. "Wait, so have you shown Nick the magazine? What does he think?" She smiled as she made indirect eye contact with me through the mirror.

I looked away and held my arms together. "Yeah so you overheard my conversation with Ellie the other day? Nick and I were going through a weird phase. I wasn't really enjoying the sex as much as I thought I should be. We went through the magazine together and tried all of the positions in it. Nothing really worked until this morning when he used his tongue on me." I sorta stood there awkwardly.

"So you didn't really enjoy when he was rough with you last night?" She asked in a more serious tone. She had gone for the denim dress that had a zipper down the front of it.

"It's not that I didn't enjoy it, it's more like it didn't satisfy me. Not like this morning, that was incredible." I said as I stepped forward to hold the dress so Lexi could slide her arms into it.

"Was that the first time he'd, uh." She paused and waved her hand to gesture at my crotch. "Used his tongue?" She nervously started zipping up the dress.

"No, he's done that before but not, not as good I guess. He used his fingers too and he was like, hitting the right spots or something. Are you sure you want to talk about this?" I asked because we were both getting a little too graphic. I told Alex things before, nothing this specific but I told him when Nick first kissed me and when I lost my virginity to him.

"Yeah it's kind of nice. I imagine this is like girl talk and I really appreciate it, Lynne." She had pulled the zipper up and was fixing the collar while admiring herself in the mirror again.

"I suppose you've never had girl talk before. Hey, can I ask you something?" I stood in the corner of the fitting room and turned away.

She just looked over at me, silently giving me permission to ask my question.

"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? You could have been a girl years ago. I love you and I would have accepted you."

She didn't say anything for a while and we just kinda stood there. Finally she spoke, "I guess I was just afraid, it's not like I figured all this out overnight, I've been slowly coming to terms with it."

I went over and gave her a hug. "I'm glad I know now, I'm going to be here for you." I said as I pulled her in. I heard her sniffle a little bit and I realized that she was starting to tear up.

"Hey now, stop that." I pulled her to arms length and tried to smile for her. "You don't want your mascara to run, I worked too hard on it."

She smiled at me and tried to wipe her tears away but it was making it worse so I pulled her hand away from her eyes and went to my purse for a tissue.

"It's all good, you're the real you now and that's what matters. I'll be outside if you need help trying on the other dresses give me a shout. I'm going to put this one back." I picked up the small black one that didn't fit her and walked out. As I closed the door the last thing I saw was a big smile on Lexi's face.

Nick was exactly where I'd left him,he had his phone out and was leaning over the cart. When I walked up he put it away and turned to me. "How did that go? Did you ask if she wants to go with us to the Lions Den? Even if she doesn't, we should still go." He asked, a little too eager.

I gave him a coy smile. "She's in." And I walked past him with the dress over my shoulder. "But you're paying for whatever we get there." I threw back as I walked towards the dress section.

I heard him say "Deal!" As I went back to the dresses. I placed it on the wall and went back to Nick. A few minutes later Lexi came out of the fitting room and decided she wanted to get all 4 of the dresses I'd picked out.

"Is there anything else you want while we're here? You know, before we go across the street?" I asked her as we walked to the checkout with our stuff.

"I think this is enough, I'm not actually sure I can afford all of these." She looked nervously at the purse I'd loaned her where she kept her wallet. I could tell she was having a hard time getting used to not having stuff in her pockets.

"Oh don't worry about that. This is on me and anything you want across the street is on Nick." I turned to Nick and smiled, "Right, Nick?"

"Yup, that's right." Nick forced a smile back.

"Thank you both!" Lexi gave me a big hug and then turned to Nick and gave him a big hug. He wasn't expecting it and I could tell it threw him off. When Lexi let him go I noticed once again he had an erection in his pants.

"Yeah, it's no big deal." Nick tried to play it off as cool but I saw the way it made him sweat.

After buying the clothes and shoes we went to the car to drop the bags off before walking across the street to the Lions Den. The building was by itself and the parking lot was almost empty. It was still early in the day and I guess people don't go to these places until later. There were signs in the window advertising that they sold all kinds of adult novelty items, there were no pictures or anything and you couldn't see into the building. The door had a notice that said "No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the premises"

The door was heavier than I expected and Nick had to be a gentleman and open it the rest of the way for me. I stepped in first followed by Lexi and Nick came in behind us. The first thing I noticed was the overwhelming smell of lube. I realized there was a shelf with bottle after bottle of the stuff right inside next to the door. After figuring out the source of the smell I decided to take a good look at my surroundings.

To the left of the door was the counter where a heavier woman with a buzz cut and facial piercings was standing. On the far left wall behind her was a large display of sex costumes and lingerie. The back wall opposite the door was covered in various sex toys. Everything from dildos and vibrators to things I wasn't even familiar with. There were also two other hallways on either side of the dildo wall, one with a curtain over it and one that was open but too far away for me to see. The wall closest to us on the right was full of BDSM stuff, whips and handcuffs and stuff like that. I really didn't have any interest in that stuff but I had a weird feeling Nick was going to buy something from that wall. There were a few other shelves spread out through the store that had various other things on them. Besides us and the clerk, the store was empty.

Immediately after walking in, the woman at the counter came over to us with a concerned look on her face. "Excuse me girls, are you both 18? Can I see some ID?" She said, looking between the two of us.

Lexi froze up completely, her ID said she was a boy named Alex. She was 18 but it still would have given her secret away. I went into my purse for my driver's license and I tried to be casual to show Lexi that it wasn't a big deal.

"Come on Lex, show the woman your ID. It's fine." I said as I handed her mine. She glanced down at it for half a second and handed it back.

Lexi nervously fished through her purse for her wallet and slowly pulled her ID out to hand to the woman. Who was starting to get impatient and snatched it out of my sister's hand. She took a much closer look at Lexi's then she did mine, she then looked up wide eyed at Lexi, then at me.

"You girls enjoy. If you have any questions I'll be behind the counter." She emphasized girls to make a point that she noticed the sex on Lexi's ID. She handed it back and went back to the counter, staring at Lexi the whole time.

I put my arms around the shoulders of my destought little sister, even though she was taller than me she seemed really small in that moment of embarrassment. "Let's look around, I'm sure there's something here you'll like." I tried to console her.

Since it was the closest we started looking at the BDSM stuff. Lexi stood right next to me but Nick sorta hoverd in the background and I couldn't tell if he was looking at the stuff on the wall or if he was watching us.

Lexi was scanning everything with her eyes. One second she was looking at ball gags and then she was looking at nipple clamps. The first thing she touched was a leather whip that had multiple lashes.

"Do you really want to be whipped by that?" I winced. "Looks more painful than fun."

"Hell no!" Lexi looked at me and smiled, I guess she had calmed down a bit since the thing with her ID. "I'm just thinking about what this thing is going to touch in the future. You've got to look at it like at least half of this stuff probably doesn't sell and will end up in a landfill somewhere. Half of what does sell will probably never be used and will also wind up in a landfill. But there will be some stuff here that's going to see some shit." We both giggled as she said the last part.

It was an interesting thought that a lot of the things here would eventually be used by very kinky people to do very kinky things and Lexi was right that it was exciting to think about. I went and touched the same leather whip she just did.

I could tell she was also not really interested in the fetish stuff by the way she was just glancing at it after the initial shock factor had worn off. She was about to turn to the dildo wall when something caught her attention and made her stop. I followed her eyes to a cluster of leather collars. Almost everything on this wall was leather or metal.

These collars all had one or two word phrases on them in pink letters. Phrases like Bimbo, cum slut, whore, slave and bitch. Lexi was looking at all of them and shuffling them to see if there were any different phrases behind the top ones. Eventually she stopped looking and pulled one out, she held it up and I saw that it said Sissy on it. She did a happy squeal and held it close.

"Cute." I said, "Does sissy mean something better than those other ones?" I asked her. Honestly I was just glad she found something that made her excited this early on.

"Yeah, it uh, it just means I, uh. It doesn't matter." She played it off. "I just really like it." She took the collar and moved over to the wall full of toys. The hallway with the curtain was close to us but Lexi walked right by it and started looking at the sex toys. There seemed to be a method to the sorting. Dildos that were more realistic and looked like real penises were on one side and less life-like stuff was on the other side with bigger and longer stuff towards the top with the smaller ones being lower. Lexi's eyes went right for the big stuff on the realistic side.

"Have you ever actually, you know, had something in your..." I tried to ask her.

"Not yet but I kinda really want to try. I've seen so many videos of people using them and I always wanted one for myself." She said as she stood on her tiptoes to reach a particularly large black dildo that was high up on the wall. She held it next to her arm and it was only a little bit thinner than her forearm.

"Lexi, I have a little more experience than you when it comes to this kind of thing and I promise you that you want to start small. That thing is only going to hurt you." I took it out of her hands and put it back.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She chuckled. "Ooh that one's pretty." She reached for another very realistic dildo but this one was a reasonable size. What made it pretty was that instead of being flesh colored it was clear rubber with pink and purple confetti inside it. The dildo was a little longer than Nick's penis and probably a little wider too. Lexi grabbed it and she moved down the wall, further down there were more toys that weren't just dildos.

I stopped to look at a cute little vibrator that was about 4 inches long and bright pink. Lexi moved on ahead of me to look at anal beads and butt plugs. I turned the box for the vibrator over and read that it took one AA battery and had multiple levels of vibration.

"Do you want that too?" Nick appeared out of nowhere over my shoulder.

"Jeez, don't sneak up on me like that." What do you mean by too?" I looked and saw he had a shopping basket that already had a few things in it.

"Yeah I was going to get you this." He pulled from the basket what looked like the PlayStation 3 motion controller. It was like a remote with a big ball at the end.

"That's a vibrator?" I looked closer at it.

"It's just for your clit but it's much more powerful than anything you're going to get that can be inserted. Actually yeah, let's get both." He dropped the weird PlayStation controller in the basket then took the pink vibrator from my hand and placed it in there too.

"Uh, what else are you getting? You seem to know your way around this place." I looked at him vaguely confused.

"It's going to be a surprise, I'm sure you and Al- Lexi will both like everything I'm getting." He smiled.

"Isn't this getting expensive? I mean Lexi's already picked a few things out too."

"Well you can easily pay me back by having an open mind later." He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before continuing into the store. "Love you, babe!"

I went to find Lexi, who was once again enthralled by something she had found. I went over to her and tried to figure out what she was looking at, again I had no idea what these were. They were boxes with pictures of little plastic or metal dome puzzles with padlocks attached.

"What the heck are those?" I asked

"So do you remember this morning when I was feeling guilty about everything?" She said, "After I had..."

"Yeah, I remember. What do these things have to do with that?" I looked closer and read the words Male Chastity across one of the boxes.

"Well if I'm wearing one of these I can't do that anymore. I've heard so many good things from other people like me on the internet about them. I'm just not sure which one is right." She held up two boxes. One picture showed a little pink plastic thing that, now that I had a better idea, looked almost like a little penis. The other depicted a metal device that looked a lot smaller than the other one but a lot less cute.

"They're both kind of expensive so I don't want to get more than one. I like the pink one cause it's cute but the metal one is probably better." She was torn between them.

"Lexi, girls always choose form over function. Get the pink one. If you think you need the metal one we can come back for it later." I picked up the box with the pink device and Lexi snatched it back.

"No, the more I think about it the harder I think it will be to hide that one in panties. It kinda sticks out." She put it back on the shelf and took the metal one.

"News flash, it already sticks out on it's own. That's why you're not wearing leggings like me." I chuckled at her.

"Well obviously I'm trying to avoid that, Lynne. That's why I think the metal one is better, it's smaller and more flush." She seemed more confident in her decision so I didn't say anything.

To our right was the hallway without the curtain which I now noticed was a little alcove full of wall to wall shelves of porn DVDs.

"Hey Lexi, want some porn?" I asked playfully.

She was still looking at the chastity stuff but she quickly turned around to see what I was talking about.

"Sure, I guess. Maybe if they have something I'll like." She said with very little conviction. But we both walked into the porn emporium. Immediately we noticed that there was another customer in this section. It was impossible to see him from the entrance but there was an older Latino man browsing through the porn.