Feminizing My Little Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon there was a knock on the wall. "I think that means he's about to cum." I said to her, She pulled her throat off of the cock and used her hands to stroke it. The tip was aiming straight for her face and she held her mouth open as cum bullets shot her in the nose and cheeks. The cock was on rapid fire thanks to her frantic stroking and she got shot with more and more cum. Eventually the shots stopped coming and the cock pulled out of her grasp.

Damage was done, my cute little sister was a cum slut. She had been painted like a canvas and belonged in an art museum for horny people to admire. I decided to capture the moment with a picture. I grabbed my phone from my purse and snapped a picture from the side. When she heard the camera noise she turned around and started doing funny poses for me. She would scoop up the cum with her fingers and dangle it into her mouth, we were giggling until I suddenly felt my pussy being invaded by something big.

I shouldn't have been so shocked, my exposed pussy was pushed up against a hole for anyone to see. I was so full of cum and my own juices that this cock had just slid right in. It was much thicker than Nick's and I felt myself being stretched. If I wasn't still so horny I don't think I ever would have wanted this thicker stranger anywhere near me but after seeing Lexi enjoying herself and being filled by Nick I was willing to let him have it.

Lexi watched me start to thrust and begin bouncing on this dick. I noticed she had her phone out and was taking pictures of me. We both still had our clothes on, I'd only pulled my leggings and panties down so she decided to get under me and take a close up picture of this cock in my pussy. Then I noticed that Lexi had another customer, there was a black cock sticking through her glory hole that must have been at least 10 inches long.

"Lex, uh, Lexi. There's ah ah, another one." I was barely able to say from all the moaning I was doing thanks to the huge cock that was stretching my insides. I was doing a lot of the work but he was doing plenty himself. The more he thrust into me the more I realized he wasn't just thick, but long too. His cock was filling me in places I never knew could be filled and I was shocked by how much I was loving it.

Lexi was a little hesitant about this one. She was going through her usual checklist of hands around the shaft and tongue around the head but it was so much bigger than even the first one that she sucked with no issues. I could tell her little heart was in it and she really wanted to please this man. She was wiping the cum from her face onto the cock again and was using her hands to get it wet. I could see that she couldn't get much more than just the head in her mouth so she was going to have to use her hands for most of this blowjob.

Meanwhile I was being filled, stretched, violated. However you said it, this penis was so much bigger than my pussy was used to taking and the mix of pleasure and pain was intoxicating. I couldn't tell if I was moaning because of how good I felt or squealing because of how much it hurt. Probably a mix of both.

I needed something else, something to confirm that I was in more pleasure than pain. It was awkward to do but I took my right hand from the spot on the chair and I bent forward so I could get my arm between my legs. My fingers found my clitoris and I started rubbing it. The extra stimulation was exactly what I needed to fully enjoy being filled as this man with a giant cock continued to plow me.

Each thrust was forcing my vagina to open wider and wider. He was really pounding me, unlike Nick. When Nick's penis was through the wall it was just there and I had to do all the work, it was like using him to masturbate. But with this man it was the other way around and I was his plaything. My mind couldn't help but imagine what he would do to me if there wasn't a wall in the way. Would he be pulling my hair and calling me his slut? Or maybe he'd be so proud his little girl could take his cock like this. The fact I didn't know only made me more excited.

Lexi wasn't struggling as much anymore, she still couldn't take very much of the penis in her mouth but she seemed to have figured out a way to keep him going. She had her tongue under the head of his penis and was licking up and down his opening as she rotated her hands around the shaft as if she was turning two screwdrivers in opposite directions. His cock looked massive compared to her small hands, she was only just able to get her fingers all the way around it.

After watching how good she was doing I suddenly felt like getting competitive. "Lexi." I called her. She turned her head but continued to move her hands. "I bet uh, I can make my guy cum first." I almost said that without a moan slipping in but I was in too much pleasure.

"And the loser has to clean the winner with their tongue, deal?" Lexi looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Deal." I smiled back. We're always been a little competitive when we were younger, just like all siblings.

I took my hand away from my clit and held the back of the chair firmly. I began rocking my hips back as hard as I could, trying to drain the cum from this monster penis. My pussy was getting used to being this stretched so going faster thankfully wasn't going to rip me apart. It did feel really good though and I couldn't hold back anything when it came to the noises I was making.

Lexi put her all into it as well. She slobbered all over the big dick again and got it super wet and slimy before going back to her screwdriver technique. We were both racing each other to see who could be the better slut. I was trying not to think about how this was her third penis and this was only my second. First if you didn't count Nick's penis, Lexi was on her third stranger's cock when I was on my first.

I couldn't keep my fast pace up for very long so it was a good thing when I heard the knock come from the wall behind me. I put every last bit of stamina into thrusting, I just had to push him over the line. Soon my pussy was filled again with the warm sensation of cum being deposited in me. I could tell that just like the penis itself, this guy's load was much bigger than Nick's.

I slid off the rhinoceros's horn that had just shaken my world and I noticed for the first time that it actually belonged to a black man. It made sense but I hadn't even thought of it as a possibility until then. The huge beast still stood at attention like it had been made of steel. I couldn't take my eyes off of it as my fluids made it glisten in the light from the TV.

"Wanna clean me off, baby?" I heard the man's deep voice through the wall. Something about it made me drop to my knees and lick every inch of his magnificent shaft. When he felt it was clean enough he pulled it out of the glory hole and stuffed it back into his pants.

"Thanks, baby. Love that tight little pussy." Was all he said before he was gone.

Lexi was still going at a high speed. I could tell she was a little disappointed but she didn't want to let it affect her blowjob so she continued. I sat comfortably in the chair with my legs spread while I waited for her to finish. Cum was gushing out of my cunt and I was still incredibly horny thinking about how Lexi was doing to handle losing the bet.

I didn't have to wait long as the telltale knock came and Lexi opened her mouth wide and took spurt after spurt of thick white juice. Of course she tried to swallow all of it but there was just too much so she moved her face so that the next jets hit her cheeks again. It dripped all the way down her face and onto the floor. Once Lexi finished swallowing everything that was in her mouth she stuck the cock back in it so she could get the final few drops that were leaking out at this point.She licked what was left of the cum out of the cock and then gave the tip of it a big kiss before the man pulled it from the hole.

And just like that we were alone together in the booth. Cum was everywhere and the smell was very strong. The porn had finished but the screen was still illuminating the room as our only light source. Lexi sat there for a moment and collected some of the cum from her face with her fingers and was feeding it to herself. The depravity of the act was making me even hornier as I watched this slut savor her reward.

"Do you really enjoy it that much?" I asked her. I had begun to start rubbing my exposed pussy, the slick cum was making my fingers glide with ease.

"Yes." Lexi said between gulps. "It's proof that I'm a good girl." She licked her fingers clean before crawling over to me and planting herself on the floor in front of my cum soaked pussy.

"May I?" She asked with such innocence that one could forget that what she was asking for was permission to eat semen out of her sister's gaping vagina.

"Of course, Lexi. Go ahead." I moved my hand to give her a view. I was nervous but I couldn't wait to feel her soft tongue on my lower lips.

She was nervous too as she slowly started to lick the cum that had leaked into the chair, avoiding my pussy all together. When her tongue first made contact with my skin it was beneath my entrance, she slowly licked the trail of seed from its origin. Her tongue was slow but it still felt good. I let out a soft moan as she got closer to the hole.

Suddenly she backed away. "This is actually my first time seeing one of these up close. Sorry if I'm not very good." She hesitantly stuck her tongue out and went back to licking.

I watched with glee as my cute little sister ran her tongue up and down the length of my vagina. A sharp gasp escaped me when she made contact with my clitoris. But it was brief as I could tell her goal was to eat as much cum as she could and not to necessarily pleasure me the way Nick had this morning. She was like a little dog who was trying to get every last bit of food.

Soon she had licked everything that was on the surface level and was starting to get closer to the source. She slowly dove tongue first into my opening, I was still loose from the gargantuan black penis that had just pounded me. Her lips kissed mine and her tongue nuzzled against my sensitive clit. That was all it took to elevate my level of pleasure and I started to moan more consistently as Lexi began excavating.

Her tongue scooped out cum from my pussy like she was eating ice cream. The combination of her vacuum pressure with her tongue and nose hitting all the right spots was incredible and I could easily see myself having another orgasm if she kept it up.

"Ohmygosh yes!" I started to moan and thrust my hips against her face. I'm sure to the outside world it would have sounded like the porn had been turned back on. My voice echoed through the small chamber as I felt similar waves of pleasure start to vibrate within me.

I grabbed Lexi's head and held her in place as I grinded my clit against her as I threw my hard back and moaned. I could feel the walls of my vagina squeeze around her tongue as I spasmed. My eyes rolled back as the world closed around me and there was nothing but arousal shooting through me.

My cries started to die down as the pleasure subsided, it was a slow descent but eventually I was level headed again and I remembered where I was. Lexi had never stopped trying to suck all of the cum out of my womb but it felt like she had got it all.

"Lexi." I breathed more than spoke. "Lexi, you can stop." I panted. "Lexi, that was amazing." I ran my fingers through her hair and she came up from my pussy.

"Did I make you cum?" Lexi looked up at me with an eager smile. The sides of her face were stained with cum and my vaginal fluids, she was a complete mess.

"Yeah, sweetie, you did." I continued to run my fingers through her hair as I came down from cloud nine. "You're now one of two people who can do that to me."

Her smile beamed for the seconds I was able to see it. The light from the TV shut off and we were suddenly in total darkness. We both had a laugh as we stumbled for the door. I still had my panties and leggings around my knees when Lexi opened the stall door.

Nick as well as two tall black men were standing right outside and got a great view as I turned to hastily pull them up. I blushed as Lexi stood in front of me to try and block their prying eyes.

"No need to be shy now, baby. It's not like I didn't just have my way with that tight snatch of yours." One of the men said as he bit his lower lip.

"Damn, that must make this cutie the expert who handled my big meat with just her hands and mouth." The other black guy said. "What's the matter, girl? You too afraid to put your pussy up to the hole like your friend did?" They both laughed and pulled money out of their pockets. They each handed Nick a $50 bill before walking past him out of the hallway.

"Nice work, girls." Nice straightened the bills in his hand.

"Did you just pimp us out?" I accused Nick.

"Yes. Yes I did. When they saw two girls go in the booth that's what they figured so they just handed me money. Those two didn't see you go in so they wanted to wait for you to come out. I guess it's usually just guys who go in the booths." Nick handed us each $20. "Your cut."

I felt like I should have been upset but I let it slide because Lexi looked happy.

"Wow, that was already super hot but knowing that I got paid for it. Mhm I'm like a professional whore!" She excitedly stuck the money in her waistband. Then she looked at me with a big smile. "We're whores!" Her eyes lit up and her big open mouth smile was electric.

I giggled and pulled her in for a hug. "Let's go, you whore." And we laughed our way out of the hallway into the regular store. There were a lot more guys than when we first entered and all of their eyes were on the two of us. Looks of lust followed by regret when they realized we were leaving.

When we got to the parking lot Lexi had a similar look of regret. "Part of me wants to go back there and make every last one of those guys cum." She looked back as we walked.

"Maybe next time." I took her hand and pulled her away. We got to the car and I remembered all the stuff that Nick had bought. We climbed in and he started the engine.

"So what did you actually buy there?" I asked him.

"I guess it will be a surprise when we get home." He smiled.

I turned to look at Lexi, she was a mess with cum drying on her face, in her hair and on her clothes. Her mascara made black tears run down her face and her lipstick was smudged.

"Maybe we should get you your own makeup another time, when you're more presentable." I told her.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best." She giggled.

"Did you have fun today, Lexi?" Nick asked her.

"I had so much fun, I can't wait to do something like this again." She smiled.

With that we drove home silently. I couldn't believe how much fun I had had, not only shopping for dresses with my new sister but also sucking dicks and getting fucked with her. I didn't know what was next for us but I know it would be exciting.