Feminizing My Little Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi got nervous right after but when the man saw us he grew a large smile on his face and walked past us, out of the porn nook. He wasn't even carrying any DVDs. Lexi relaxed again when he was gone.

"You know you're going to have to try and get more comfortable around other people, right? You can't keep being a deer in the headlights everytime someone besides me is near." I said, trying to be as delicate as possible. I was starting to get worried watching her flinch in front of other people.

"I'm sorry, Lynne, it's just scary." She moved closer to me. "I'm just so worried someone is going to call me out."

"Lexi, so far the only person who figured it out cheated by looking at your ID. I guarantee everyone else so far has just seen two girls and Nick walking around Goodwill." I comforted her. "And even she didn't do anything, I'm sure she's seen this kinda thing before if she's been working here long enough."

"Yeah." Shs acknowledged without much enthusiasm. "Let's just look at porn."

We each started on a different shelf and worked our way around. Similar to how the sex toys and everything else had been perfectly organized so was the porn. I started in the lesbian section because it was the closest to where we walked in. I was kinda shocked how much of it there was, I would have bet money that almost none of the actresses in these were actually lesbians.

After walking past that I saw the orgy stuff, orgies and gangbangs. I never understood how girls could enjoy having to sit there and have sex with guy after guy after guy. It would just get boring after a while.

I looked over at what Lexi was looking at and it made sense immediately. She was looking at the transgender porn. There were some girls who were so pretty and feminine that you couldn't tell they weren't born women.

I kept browsing and saw a little section that was all sorts of sex guides and how to videos. There were guides on interesting sex positions and more specific stuff like how to give a girl an orgasm or how to give a man a great blowjob. I picked that last one up and brought it to Lexi.

"Would this be something you'd be interested in?" I said with sincerity.

"Actually, Lynne, I think you could benefit from watching that more than I could. Nick told me that he didn't think you were very good at that." Lexi said with a hint of sympathy.

"When did he tell you that? You haven't been alone with him since this morning." I said, suddenly on the defensive.

"A few weeks ago actually." He told me all about your guy's sex life. He said besides that he was always concerned he wasn't pleasing you, which he was a hundred percent correct. He actually thought you were doing great besides that, he liked it." Lexi said, trying to comfort me for a change.

"It's not like I've ever even seen a penis other than yours or his before. How would he expect me to be an expert?" That's just not fair." I was getting more flustered than I probably should have been.

"Relax, sis, if it makes you feel better I'll suck his cock for you instead." She laughed and it worked to break the tension a little bit. "And for the record I know he watched that video cause I was the one who told him he should." She pointed at the guide to giving a woman an orgasm.

I looked at the video then back at her. "Honestly, I'm living proof that they give good advice." I shrugged. "But it's still kinda weird. From now on I don't want there to be any more secrets between us, okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. But can I say something else without it being weird? Like as in for the sake of transparency?" She nervously looked at me trying to gauge my potential attitude.

"Okay, I promise it won't be weird." I hesitantly agreed.

Lexi looked around to make sure there was no one within earshot. "I have uh, been wearing your panties for years."

"Lexi!" I started to do the exact thing I had just promised I wouldn't do.

She quickly continued. "Only ever when they were clean and I always washed them again before putting them back."

The look of panic on her face made me really want to forgive her. "Fine, but we're buying you your own damn panties. No more of mine, okay?"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Lynne. I'd really like some panties of my own too." We shared a small laugh.

"So do you actually want any porn or should we look at other stuff?" I said, trying to move on from the awkward stuff.

"Nah, who buys porn anymore when the internet is free?" She smirked and started to walk out of the porn cave.

"The internet is not free, it's part of the cable bill each month." I said while following her.

Shockingly when we walked back into the main store we saw Nick over by the lingerie. For a guy who an hour ago didn't want to be seen in the dress section of Goodwill he was shamelessly looking at lingerie. His little basket was much more full than it had been when I saw him before. What the hell was he buying?

Lexi went over to him as he held up a very cute green mermaid bra. As she got closer he put it out in front of her in the same way I had done with the dresses.

"What do you think? Wanna be a cute little mermaid? There's a matching thong and stockings." He handed her the bra and pulled the stockings up.

Lexi was mesmerized by it and held the strappy bra up to her chest. It was way too small for me to stuff it with socks and pretend she had real boobs but it was very sexy and I could tell she liked it.

"And for my lovely and darling girlfriend, the sexy queen of hell." He pulled up a black and red set of lingerie that was perfectly fitting for such a title. There was a red corset with black spiky lace, jagged fishnet stockings and gloves, an incredibly small thong with a devil tail attached to it. The corset didn't cover the boobs but there was a neck piece that connected to it with straps. The whole thing connected with straps to the corset including the thong which I later learned was crotchless.

My eyes went as wide as Lexi's. We were both so excited and impressed by the lingerie Nick had found for us.

"That's not all, there's also matching french maid outfits I think you will both look amazing in." Nick pulled those out too and Lexi went from admiring her mermaid bra to admiring her new maid outfit. They were more than just lingerie but not much more. Little dresses that barely covered our butts, mostly a lot of ruffles and lace.

"Thank you Nick!" Lexi said as she looked at the different outfits. Nick gave her a big smile then he looked at me. I could tell he was excited about this. I imagined he'd enjoy seeing us together as french maids.

We took our stuff over to the woman at the counter and she started ringing everything up. I couldn't see what each item was because she was going fast and Nick had added a bunch of stuff when Lexi and I weren't looking. After paying we took the stuff in two bags and went back to the car. Nick carried a bag and so did Lexi. When we got there I immediately heard Lexi going through her bag to find something. When I looked over I saw that she had found the box with the metal chastity device and was opening it.

"Let me help you with that." Nick went over to Lexi and together they got the box open. Nick found the instructions while Lexi was inspecting it. "Hop up and lift your skirt, I think I figured it out." Nick patted the seat for Lexi, who did exactly as he said.

I moved around to get a better view as I was very curious about how this thing worked. Lexi had pulled her skirt up and I saw the wet spot on the outside of her panties, I could only imagine how much she was leaking to soak through two layers of underwear. Nick surprisingly took command and pulled Lexi's panties down enough for her cock to poke out. It was never very big but it looked very hard from my angle.

"Okay this shouldn't be too difficult." Nick said as he pulled on Lexi's penis with a big metal ring in his other hand. With a little bit of maneuvering he had slipped the ring around Lexi's testicles and was soon pushing her penis through the ring. Lexi looked a little uncomfortable from it but she wasn't saying anything. Soon her penis was all the way through and she relaxed a bit. I could still see how hard she was.

The next thing Nick grabbed was the little dome. It was maybe an inch wide and half that deep. There was a hole in the center of it and a sort of hook coming from one of the edges. Nick placed the dome over the tip of Lexi's penis and started to push down. She looked uncomfortable again as he leaned into it to try and make it easier for Nick. Some minor struggling and it looked like it was in place.

With one hand holding the dome and the ring together Nick reached with his other hand for a little cylinder thing with some very tiny keys sticking out of it. Wait, was that supposed to be the lock? I realized it had to be as he went back to work with Lexi, some wiggling and a click later Nick stood back to admire his work. Lexi's penis was securely locked in the dome and she was looking down at it too with a smile.

"Ohmygosh!!! It's like it's not even there anymore! I love this!" She squealed in excitement. "Look, Lynne, there's like nothing there!" She felt around the dome and then pulled her panties back up. When I had tucked her penis before it was not unnoticeable but it concealed. This was different, she went in and tucked her balls away but it did look very smooth. Not quite a camel toe but not identifiably a penis either. If I didn't know better and I saw a picture of this I would have asked myself what that girl had put in her panties to make her pussy have that outline.

"I'm glad you like it, Lexi. It looks good." I said, trying to share in her enthusiasm.

"Now for the real question." Nick looked Lexi in the eye. "Would you like to go back in and see the booths?" He smiled and Lexi's face got red but she was smiling under her embarrassment.

"If Lynne comes too." She nervously looked to me for backup.

"What are you two talking about? The booths, what booths?" I asked.

Nick just smiled and Lexi mouthed the words "Glory holes" at me.

"Oh uh, yeah, if Lexi wants to try it then sure, I guess." I stammered out. I hadn't quite figured out how they worked based on my conversation with Lexi before but I could tell she was interested in trying one.

Both of their smiles were bright as Lexi climbed down from the seat and Nick closed the door behind her with our purchases locked inside. We started to walk back to the sex shop. In the parking lot we saw the same Hispanic man from the DVD section walking to his car with a disappointed expression on his face. As we got closer to the building he noticed us and watched as we went back in.

The girl behind the counter looked up to see it was us but didn't say anything. "I'll meet you two back there, pick a booth in the middle." Nick said as he walked over to the woman. Lexi and I went on to the curtained off section and made our way through it.

On the other side it was dark, the smell of dried cum was almost as overpowering as the lubes were when we first walked in the main entrance. There were booths that looked as if they could have been fitting rooms if this was a department store or something, they were lined up on either side of the hallway, 4 per side. All except for one of them were slightly ajar and dark inside, the one that was closed had a faint blue glow coming from beneath the stall. At the end of the hallway there was an older looking man leaning against the wall with his phone in his hand. He was looking up at us with a predatory grin.

I didn't like this place but Lexi was strangely confident. She matched right into one of the middle stalls on the empty side. I quickly followed her as the thought of being alone in the hallway with that man wasn't appealing.

The stalls were definitely not meant for more than one person and were only about 5 feet wide. There was a TV mounted on the wall that looked like it took quarters to run. There was one chair with it's back against the wall. It wasn't until my eyes fully adjusted to the dark that I noticed there were two waist level holes on either side of the wall. These must be the glory holes Lexi was so excited about. I also noticed that the entire stall was covered in sexual graffiti, everything from derogatory slurs for women to crudely drawn penises.

"You can have the chair. My fantasy always involved being on my knees." Lexi said as she shook with excitement. I still couldn't figure out what was supposed to happen.

That's when I heard Nick come in past the curtain. "Hey man, did you see which one those two girls went in?" I heard him say, I'm assuming, to the guy on his phone. After a pause there was a knock on our stall and Lexi opened it and there was Nick with a handful of coins.

"Hey girls, have fun." He handed Lexi most of the coins and closed the door behind him. Lexi took the coins over to the TV on the wall and slotted a few in. The thing started glowing and I got a better look at the inappropriate graffiti. Almost right after that the sound of a woman moaning quietly echoed through our little space. I looked over and the TV was playing porn. There was a hulking black man with a penis the size of two soda cans stacked on top of each other, having rough sex with a very petite blonde woman. I was surprised she wasn't being ripped apart by it.

Lexi got on her knees in the center of the tiny stall and started watching the TV. If this was it this wasn't too bad. It was a little weird to watch porn together with Lexi but we had done weirder things recently. I pulled the chair out and sat down facing the TV. It was cramped but not too uncomfortable. I started watching the porn and it wasn't too long until I heard Lexi shift. When I looked over at her she was on her knees facing the side wall where a large penis was sticking through.

I watched in awe as Lexi wrapped her hands around it and it still wasn't enough to cover the whole length of it. She quickly started licking the bright pink tip and jerking her hands along the mighty shaft. I was a lot less prepared for this than I should have been. I couldn't take my eyes off the little slut that was my sister hungrily devouring this humongous cock. I felt my panties start to get wet and I began rubbing my thighs together subconsciously.

The further she went the more she was able to take in her mouth and I could see long strands of spit hanging from the edges of her mouth. I'd completely forgotten about the porn being shown on the TV, Lexi was the porn now. In fact she was so distracting that I didn't even notice a familiar penis poking through the hole behind me until I felt it nudge my side.My surprise didn't last long as I was kind of assuming Nick wouldn't be left out. I'll admit that watching Lexi had gotten me incredibly horny.

I moved the chair out of the way and dropped to my knees too. The man whose penis Lexi was inhaling was through the hole closer to the door on the right side of the booth and Nick's penis was through the hole closer to the TV on the left side of the booth. I thought it was silly that there were four holes per booth. At the moment two girls were struggling to fit in here so there was no way another two girls could have joined us.

I'd always believed Nick's cock to be above average in size but I was glad he wasn't as big as the black guy in the porno or the man on the other side of Lexi's wall. Speaking of Lexi, I wanted to try her approach to cock sucking so I started with my hands on the shaft and used my tongue to lick every inch of his cock head. I could tell he was enjoying it by the way he started to lean into the hole to stick as much of himself through. I decided to make it wetter so I spit on the top of his dick and with my hands I rubbed it in to get the whole thing wet.

Nick was puddy in my hands and I felt his cock pulsate as I followed Lexi's example and worked on taking more of it in my mouth. I felt the tip poking the back of my throat and it was all I could do not to gag. I wasn't going to let Lexi be the better cock sucker, I was the older sister, that should have been my title.

My attempts to deepthroat my boyfriend's cock were interrupted by a knocking sound coming from the wall behind me. I turned to see my sister as confused as me. I still had the tip of Nick's penis in my mouth but hers was much more full. Suddenly her eyes went from confused to panicked and she pulled the cock from her throat as it started erupting. The first few jets went down her throat and she was coughing them up as the penis shot the reminder of it cum onto her face. She tried to recover and jerk the rest of the load out but it was a little too late as the cock was beginning to pull out of the glory hole.

My sister we left sitting on the floor with cum dripping off her face and onto the turtle neck I'd given her. I was not looking forward to scrubbing that out. Amazingly the first cock was replaced by another and Lexi began her process again, only this time there was already cum involved and I watched her use the first man's cum to lube up this second cock. This one was a shade darker so I wouldn't have been surprised if it was the Hispanic man from before.

Not wanting to lose to her I decided to play dirty and use the one thing I had that she didn't, my pussy. I got up and pulled my leggings and panties down to my knees and positioned the chair so I could lean over on it. I looked down between my legs and with more difficulty than expected I managed to line Nick's throbbing cock up with my awaiting hole. Leaning back I felt his cock force it's way in until my butt hit the wall.

Dispie how wet his cock was from my spit and how wet my pussy was from this whole sexy encounter it was still a struggle to push my way down his cock. Usually he would have his hands on my hips in this position and be able to pull me back but there was this inconvenient wall in between us that prevented that so I was forced to do all the work.

Usually the chair as leverage I started to push myself back and forth on Nick's penis. The more I thrusted the looser I became and the better it felt. Soon I was going fast enough that the sound of the porn was drowned out by the sound of the chair squeaking and my butt thumping against the wall. And the sound of me moaning but I wasn't even aware of that, I was enjoying myself more than I would have expected.

When I looked back at Lexi the girl was bouncing up and down on her knees as if she was riding a penis as well as sucking one. While she was still enthusiastically bobbing up and down on the penis in her mouth. I think she was having more fun than anyone else here, I couldn't see the faces of the men but I could see the fire in Lexi's eyes and I couldn't imagine anyone enjoying this more.

I heard a knocking on the wall behind me, still unsure of what that meant I stopped humping. Then I felt Nick finally start thrusting himself for the first time, I figured if he was putting effort into it then I should too so I started my own rhythm again. Within seconds of me moving again I felt the first splash of warmth inside my vagina that indicated that Nick was cumming in me. Maybe that was what the knocking meant.

The first splash soon turned into a tidal wave as my insides were being completely flooded with semen. In the past I always loved when Nick would cum in me and today was no different, something about it just made me feel very primal. Especially when he pulls out and I feel his seed leak out of my pussy and down my thighs or butt, depending on the position. In this case it was my thighs, as I leaned back against the wall and he slowly retracted himself and I got to enjoy the feeling of cum dripping from my freshly fucked hole. It ran down my thighs and pooled in my panties that were still around my knees.

I relaxed with my butt pushed against the hole and decided to watch Lexi. She was like a starving woman who was finally given food, if you didn't know better you'd think her life was depending on this blowjob. She was using her hands less and was taking more of the shaft down her throat. Saliva ropes and probably some cum were dangling from her chin. She had pulled her hair back so it wouldn't get in the way of her work.