Femworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, ma'am," he said sheepishly.

"Then this should be an education for you, and don't call me ma'am . . . I'm only thirty-six months old so I'm a LOT younger than you are. I think there are certain things that all men should have to experience at least once so that they can have a better understanding of what women go through every day . . . shaving our legs, for example. Or, putting on makeup . . . walking in heels . . . or having an unwanted cock shoved in your face . . . or inside of you. Most men get to go through their entire lives without having to experience any of that pain, which is why men continue to do it to the women in their lives."

James continued listening as he struggled to shave his body, which was far more difficult and time consuming than he'd imagined, and he quickly lost count of how many times he nicked himself with the razor. When his legs were done, he moved up to his crotch, which was even trickier than his legs had been. Scarlet watched him with a slight mile, amused by his shame and bashfulness. "Not as easy as it looks, is it?"

"No," he answered quietly.

"Now just imagine how many times your wife has had to do it over the years . . . all to make you happy. And what did you do for her in return? A shower and a little deodorant . . . perhaps a few squirts of cologne? That's your thanks after she spent HOURS making herself beautiful for you, all so you could climb on top of her for five minutes and fall asleep thirty seconds after you were finished . . . "

"You don't know . . . "

"Don't I?" Scarlet snapped. "We know EVERYTHING about you, Jimmy. We know where you live, where you work, how many times a week you jerk off, and which porn sites you go to when you do it. We know what gets you off, and what kind of girls get your cock hard. You usually start with porn, but once you're ready to blow you have a few go-to videos of Scarlet that you use for the not-so-big finale. Nothing recent, of course. No . . . you liked her better when she was young. Now she's middle-aged, just like you. It's funny how women in Hollywood are considered 'over the hill' or 'too old' by the age of forty, but men are still considered 'sexy' into their fifties and sixties. Ever notice how many movies you've seen where a bombshell like Scarlet is romantically interested in a man twice her age but you never see the opposite? Think about that . . . how many times did Ryan Gossling fall in love with someone Meryl Streep's age? Try NEVER, audiences would never accept it, because movies are, and always have been, made primarily by fat middle-aged white guys who secretly want to fuck their daughter's friends."

Against his better judgement, and also because he thought it might buy him more time if he could lull her into a conversation, James said, "That's an over-generalization, don't you think?"

"NO, it is NOT, it's reality!" she snapped, hopping down from the sink, her hands clenched into tiny fists for a moment before relaxing. "I KNOW you, and it makes me wonder if you'll be lusting after YOUR daughter's friends when she's old enough. Your friends have similar tastes, perhaps they'll secretly be jerking off to her and coming around a bit more often than usual. Maybe they'll be sneaking into her room and sniffing her panties when you think they're using the washroom, and fucking their wives thinking of your little girl . . . you all do it."

James was too terrified to argue with her, instead he nodded and went back to shaving his chest and stomach. After a minute or two Scarlet relaxed and returned to her perch on the sink, but the anger she'd expressed was still present in her tone.

"Fucking men . . . you and your friends are in for a surprise. You're fortunate that your tastes aren't as brutal as your friends' are, though you were pretty disgusting with me last night. That said, if you behave I'll take it easy on you when we're alone. Cross me and you'll regret it. Unfortunately, nothing is going to save you from Angelina, she's going to want her pound of flesh from each of you, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. But if you do what I say, when I say it, you'll be just fine. Deal?"

After a moment, when he was sure that she was expecting him to answer, he said, "Yes, Miss. It's a deal."

"Good," she said, hopping down from the sink once more and heading into the bedroom. "Hurry up, we still have to get you dressed."

James hurriedly finished shaving his chest, neck and face, and rinsed off the shaving cream remnants under the shower. He was just beginning to towel himself dry, feeling his entire body begin to sting as his skin shrunk, when Scarlet returned to the ensuite holding a red one-piece women's bathing suit on the tips of two fingers, identical to the one she'd worn the night before in the pool. "Put this on," she said plainly, devoid of emotion.

She dropped the swimsuit on the floor at his feet, he stared down at it dumbly. After a moment Scarlet issued her first and last warning to him. "That right there . . . that hesitation, is going to get you in a whole lot of trouble. You and your friends are going to be changing in and out of outfits like this all day long, so you might as well as get used to it, and fast."

Reluctantly, James stopped down and picked up the bathing suit and looked at it.

"Ever worn women's clothing before?"

He shook his head no.

"Of course not. You men have no idea what it's like to be expected to dress sexy . . . at home, the beach, even under your clothes at work. Put it on."

James hesitantly stepped into the bathing suit, pulled it up and slipped the straps over his shoulders. "Make sure you tuck your cock and balls," she said. "For all intents and purposes, they no longer exist, and I don't want to see them. Got it?"

James complied reluctantly and managed to pack all of his parts and bits into concealment between his legs. Scarlet opened one of the drawers beneath the sink and came out with a makeup bag. She removed a stick of eyeliner and told him not to move as she drew heavy lines under his eyes. Next she produced a tube of lipstick and painted his lips bright red to match the bathing suit. For her final touch, she produced a studded collar which she proceeded to clasp around his throat. She stood back and appraised him. "Well, it's a start. We'd better get downstairs, Angelina will make an example out of you if you keep her waiting."

At last, confronted by the reality of his situation, James felt his eyes fill with tears. He dropped to his knees with his hands clasped in front of him like he was praying as he begged her, "Please, don't make me go down there like this . . . PLEASE! I'll do anything you want!"

Pleased by his suffering, Scarlet smiled. "Wow, I have to hand it to you . . . most guys would have cracked before they finished shaving. I'm actually a little impressed you held out this long. You really would do anything I want, wouldn't you?"

He nodded emphatically. "Yes!"

"Normally, I'd never entertain such a request, but you do seem different from your friends. I suppose an exception could be made . . . "

"PLEASE!!"

"If I could convince the others that I'm not going too easy on you up here, and I could prove it with some video . . . they might allow it."

"I'll do whatever you ask, please don't make me go down there!"

After a moment, she said, "Go get your phone."

He didn't need to be told twice; James sprang to his feet and practically ran into the bedroom to retrieve his phone. When he returned, he handed it to her and asked, "Do you need me to unlock it for you?"

Scarlet scoffed and swiped his patter correctly on the first try, "Thanks, I've got it."

"There's no cell signal . . . "

Scarlet rolled her eyes, "Of course there isn't, silly rabbit, and there won't be until tomorrow. I'm not planning on making any calls, I'm going to get you on video so I can show Angelina. But you're going to have to be VERY convincing."

"What do I have to do?"

Scarlet smirked and began filming, panning the camera up and down his body. "Smile for me."

James forced a weak smile.

"Now, introduce yourself."

He gulped, "I'm James."

"Turn around for me."

James turned slowly and stopped with his back to her. Great ass . . . you can turn around now."

He turned to face her, his body beginning to shake.

"From now on, I think I'm going to call you Jaime. So, Jaime . . . what are you going to do for us today?"

"I uh . . . whatever you tell me, I guess."

"Good answer," she smiled. "Get on your knees."

James felt his heart-rate skyrocket as he slowly lowered himself to his knees. He was overcome by the impulse to flee, but he'd already seen how that had worked out for Rajesh. Then, Scarlet introduced yet another first in the form of a question nobody had ever asked him, "You have a very sexy mouth, have you ever sucked a cock before?"

He shook his head vehemently, like a child refusing a mouthful of awful tasting cough-syrup.

"Well I'll make you a deal, Jaime, if you suck my cock and make me cum, and you keep it down . . . I promise to keep you up here with me for the rest of the weekend. Deal?"

James felt his mouth fill with spit as though he was about to throw up right then and there. "I don't think I can do that . . . "

Scarlet shrugged, "Your choice, but I can guarantee you'll be getting it from one of us before the day is over."

He shook his head and sobbed, "Why are you doing this to us?"

Her tone turned stern, "Because you and your friends have it coming. You're married, right?"

He nodded.

"Look up at the camera and say her name."

He looked up, "Rebecca."

"Presumably, Rebecca has sucked your cock before . . . maybe not as often as you'd like, but she's done it?"

"Yes."

"And I bet it never even crossed your mind whether or not she enjoyed doing it?"

"I don't know . . . she didn't seem to mind it?"

"Of course she didn't, because it's not enough for men to get their disgusting little cocks sucked, they need the woman to pretend she enjoys it. Of course it gets easier over time, and most women get used to the taste eventually, but until you've done it you'll never truly appreciate what it's like from a woman's perspective. Rebecca does it not because she enjoys it, but because she loves you. And here you are, spending thousands of dollars to get your rocks off while she's home alone, barefoot and pregnant with your child, just as you left her. Just imagine what she'd do if she could see you now."

That's when reality came crashing down on him with the weight of a continent, and everything that was happening suddenly made sense. "This is a trap house."

In all likelihood, the proprietors of Skyline Ranch intended to keep him and his friends captive for the next 24 hours during which time they'd be filmed and/or photographed in various compromising positions, and doing things that could alter (or end) their professional and personal lives. Using those images and videos for collateral, they would likely demand an exorbitant amount of money from each of them. It was also a near certainty that they had hackers on the payroll and they'd know exactly how much each of them could spare. All three of them had provided everything they needed including their full names, banking information, their sexual preferences and even their home addresses where Skyline mailed the phony convention brochures they used for their cover story.

James saw it all playing out in his mind: the divorce proceedings, losing his family and his home, his career and reputation destroyed. Visitation with his soon-to-be-born daughter would be court supervised, and he'd likely end up living in some shit-hole while continuing to pay the mortgage on the house he was no longer welcome in while simultaneously getting ass-fucked by two lawyers in tandem; his own and Rebecca's. All because somebody dangled a robotic sex slave built to look like his dream girl in front of him. And he'd taken the bait like a chump.

A bulge began to swell in the groin of Scarlet's catsuit as she moved closer to him. She unzipped the vag-to-ass crotch and her already-massive cock fell out. In seconds it grew thicker and harder until it stood erect, pointing at him like a gun.

"Open your mouth," she said plainly, continuing to film him.

James tried to obey her but found that he couldn't; his guts were already twisting at he mere sight of it. She reached down with er free hand and seized him by the hair, "I said, open your fucking mouth!" she snarled.

She pressed it against his closed lips and he recoiled from it involuntarily. It was hot, throbbing slightly, and a small droplet of cum (presumably his own) had formed at the opening of the dick-hole. Bile rose in his throat at the sight and smell of it. Scarlet released her grip on his head long enough to slap him across the face before taking hold of his hair again and giving it a yank. "Don't you DARE make me tell you again."

James had barely parted his lips before Scarlet shoved her cock into the opening, filling his mouth. He began to gag on it and tried to pull away from her but she had a vice-like grip on his head and there was no escape. "That's a good boy, I knew you had it in you. Use both hands, jerk me off and cup my balls."

Sprouting fresh tears, he did as instructed and began to jerk her off and cradle her balls in his free hand. She was thick and veiny in his fist, and the sensation was both alien and unpleasant to him. She yanked herself out of his mouth in an explosion of saliva and bile just long enough to slap her cock across his face a couple of times before shoving it back into his mouth; dangerously close to the back of his throat. "Look at me," she commanded. Though e could barely see her through his tears and the blinding light of his phone as she recorded him, he did as he was told. "Good girl," she said. "I want you to keep looking at me until we're finished, got it?"

He managed a nod and a grunt as she began to slowly fuck his mouth.

"I think you're ready for a taste . . . just a little one, for now."

Scarlet let out a long "Ahhhhh" and something hot and slimy pooled on his tongue causing James to gag so violently that the contents of his mouth spewed out from around the shaft of her cock.

"Awww," she giggled. "Not too good, is it? Well there's a lot more where that came from."

James made the mistake of passively allowing her to pump his mouth and he was once again slapped across the face in return. "You call this a blowjob? Come on, Jamie, do it like the girls you watch while your wife is sleeping in your bed. Jerk me off, pump and twist, tickle my balls . . . come on, slut, this is pathetic!"

He attempted to do as she asked, but it seemed impossible to co-ordinate so many movements at once. To make his situation even worse, she'd begun to fuck his defenseless mouth harder, and faster. "We're out of time, you cunt," she snarled. "Are you going to make me cum or what?"

James could only manage a muffled, "Mmmm Hmmph," as she began to fuck even harder and faster.

"That's better," she said. "I'm going to make you eat my load like the slut that you are. A moment later she pulled out of his mouth and said, "Keep going, don't you dare stop. I'm almost there . . . "

Jack continued to pump and twist her cock in his fist until he felt as though his arm would simply fall out of it's socket onto the bathroom floor. Finally, Scarlet let out a long moan and hot cum began pumping out of her in long hot ropes that splattered and splashed across his face like a Pollock painting. If that had been the end of it, James might have been able to hold it together, but Scarlet had no intentions of letting him off that easily. She shoved her still spurting cock back into his mouth and resumed fucking it. Panic washed over him and he pushed against her hips as hard as he could, feeling as though he might drown otherwise, but he couldn't budge her, not an inch as she continued to cum at a volume quite impossible for a human to produce even under the best of circumstances. There was so much that it had already begun to run down his throat before he was finally able to force himself to swallow. Even after the third and forth time he did so it continued to pump hot salty cum into his mouth.

Finally, the flow began to dwindle, and James thought for the first time that he might be able to get it all down and keep it there. And he might have, had Scarlet not said what she said next. "That's a good girl, take it all, I've been saving it and adding to it for weeks."

Just then Scarlet released her grip on his head and he fell backwards onto his ass. As her last remark, " . . . for weeks," registered in his brain, James promptly put his hands over his mouth and vomited about a pints' worth of cum into them.

"Awww," Scarlet chided. "You were SO close. Oh well, I guess we'll be heading downstairs after all."

Chapter 10

Scarlett made James wash off his face so she could reapply his makeup, then attached a leash to his collar and led him downstairs like a lamb to slaughter. Rajesh hadn't yet rejoined them, and Mark was on his knees wearing a "naughty maid's" costume with his hands cuffed behind his back and Deepika and Halle were standing over him. He looked as though he'd been crying, and James could relate.

Britney was noticeably absent and Angelina was standing where James had last seen her. She pointed up at the television which was displaying the footage that had been taken with his cell phone; Scarlett had been streaming it live and they'd been watching his degradation the entire time.

"Nicely done, Scarlett," Angelina said amiably.

"Thank-you, Mistress," Scarlett replied dutifully.

"You know I don't like to be kept waiting, but the end result justifies the delay."

Scarlett produced a pair of steel handcuffs and used them to cuff James' hands behind his back before marching him into the living-room until he was standing beside Mark. She shoved him to the floor and then used the leash to force him up onto his knees.

"Looks like we're still short one of our guests," Angelina commented. She looked up at the flat-screen on the wall that was still showing Scarlett mouth-fucking James. Seemingly with the power of her will the screen changed to an image of the play-room. Raj, still dressed in pink satin, was bent over with his wrists and neck locked in one of the four pillories. He had a ball-gag jammed in his mouth and Britney was standing behind him, fucking him brutally. "Britney?" she said to the monitor.

Without missing a single thrust, she replied cheerily, "Yes Mistress Angelina?"

"Did you cum inside our guest yet?"

To this, she laughed, "Oh hell yeah . . . a few times."

To this, she looked down at James and Mark, smiling before she answered. "I think we're ready to move along here, you may return our guest to the living-room, in cuffs if you please."

Britney let out a long groan as she shot one last load into Rajesh before replying to her Master, "Yes, Mistress. We're on our way."

The screen changed back to their revised itinerary and the top line, which had previously read: lunch, now had a line drawn through it. Britney and Rajesh joined them a few moments later; he was a broken and sobbing mess, traumatized by what he'd endured. She shoved him to the floor beside James and Mark.

Towering over them, Angelina glared down at them. "I hope you men realize the severity of your situation now, you were warned not to resist us. I trust you won't require any further warnings."

Warnings? James thought. If what Scarlett had just done to him and what Britney had done to Rajesh along with whatever they'd done to Mark was just a warning . . . he couldn't even imagine what actual punishment entailed.

"It's now twenty past noon," Angelina announced. "We'll have to combine lunch with your cleaning detail."

1...34567...11