Femworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It read:

7:00 pm: Appetizers

7:30 pm: Play-room Tour

8:00 pm: Dinner

9:00 pm: Cigars by the pool

10:00 pm: Billiards

11:00 pm: Poker

12:00 am: Appertifs

01:00 am: Turn down service

02:00 am: Last call

Angelina finished her presentation with a promise that James already knew to be true: "By this time tomorrow, all your lives will have changed and you'll never forget your time here, not ever."

Chapter 5

Appetizers came in the form of monster shrimp cocktails, escargot, nachos, and imported caviar served by 5 stunning beauties. All but Angelina had changed their outfits, and they seemed to be wearing less and less as the night went on. Scarlet, for example, had changed into a sports bra and a tiny little pair of boy shorts that left the bottoms of her ass cheeks exposed. Her ass looked so good that even Rajesh made the mistake of giving it a squeeze at one point, and James was pleased when Scarlet slapped his hand away and told him, "Hands off, buster."

7:30 pm

After they'd eaten something, Angelina led the men through a heavy set of double doors into the playroom while the fembots cleared the plates and made final preparations for dinner. The playroom was a picture perfect version of a dungeon designed by males, and for male pleasure. A set of 4 pillories lined one wall and a set of 4 knee-high cages sat in the center of the room, the cage doors open, and ready for occupancy. A large St. Andrews cross with steel shackles at each point stood leaning against the far wall, and the fourth was was quite literally a "wall of dicks", adorned with toys of every imaginable shape and size along with whips, handcuffs, dildos, ball-gags, riding crops, lengths of rope and rolls of tape.

"Hot damn!" Rajesh said, marveling at the toys.

Mark lifted the top half of one of the pillories and grinned at Angelina. "Why don't you stick your pretty little head in here and show us how this thing works?"

"Dream on," she said dismissively before addressing them as a group. "Starting at 10 o'clock tonight, this room will be at your disposal for the duration of your stay. Keep in mind that the CD 2000 needs to be charged every 8 hours, and your schedule has been designed to keep you amused during charging sessions." She gestured up at the flat screen on the wall, "You can view your daily itinerary from any room in the house, and Skyline Ranch recommends that you schedule your playtime accordingly."

"Great, more rules," Mark chortled.

Angelina turned to face him, "Without power the CD 2000 is nothing but an expensive rubber sex doll . . . but if that's your thing, have at it."

James and Rajesh could barely contain their laughter, which only fueled Mark's rage even further. He slammed the top of the pillory down and the bang caused the two of them to jump, but not Angelina.

"Bitch . . ." he hissed at her, "if you aren't going to suck my dick, then go make my dinner. What the fuck am I paying for?"

"Mark . . ." James cautioned, but he'd had enough of Angelina's sharp tongue.

"No, fuck that, Jimmy," he snapped. "I didn't shell out five grand to have this robot . . . CUNT talk down to me. I can get that shit at home, feel me?"

Angelina approached him and stood so close that their noses nearly touched. "By this time tomorrow, I'll be the least of your worries."

The remark seemed to placate Mark's bruised ego, but James took what she said not as the extending of an olive branch, but as a thinly veiled threat. To him, she was saying, "You think I'm a cunt now, just wait."

8:00 pm

At exactly eight o'clock Angelina led the group into the dining area where a feast of thick cut steaks and plate sized lobsters awaited them, everyone except Rajesh of course; he'd requested a vegan menu as per his wife's preference when he was at home, and he could only watch in envy and pretend to enjoy his meal while his friends shoveled huge chunks of lobster into their mouths until butter dripped from their chins. The fembots pulled out their chairs for them, pushed them back in, and placed linen napkins on their laps embossed with the embroidered initials: S.R.

The steaks were perfectly seasoned and prepared to a perfect medium rare; better than James had come to expect from a semi-expensive restaurant, and the lobster was the best he'd ever had, though he had a hard time with the shells. Seeing this, Scarlet approached the table, resting her ass on it as she looked down at him, smiling, and took the lobster from his plate before dissecting it with the precision of a surgeon. In one swift motion she removed the tail, and then opened the tail using the tips of her fingers, exposing the largest portion. She sat it on his plate before going to work on the claws, which she made equally short work of, then she even cracked open the lobsters elbows, thorny and hard and often left untouched due to how hard they were to get into. Not tonight though, Scarlet busted them open using only her thumb and forefinger, then dipped the pieces into the hot butter with her fingers and presented them to him.

James reached up to take a piece and she pulled it away from him, shaking her head and smiling. She brought it closer and he reached for it once more, and again she pulled it away. He opened his mouth and she nodded, slipping the lobster into his mouth, allowing her fingers to linger there until he closed his lips around them before sliding them out. His heart was pounding, and he hadn't seen anything yet.

9:00 pm

Fed to the point of bursting, the three men were led outside where they sat in lounge chairs beside the infinity pool. Angelina offered them expensive cuban cigars from a silver platter; Mark and Rajesh each took one, but James knew better. The first and last time he'd smoked a cigar had been at his bachelor party, and it'd ended with him barfing on the chest of some poor girl who was just trying to pay her way through Veterinary school by dancing naked at parties.

"No thank you, Angelina," he said.

She smiled and winked in response, "Bless your heart. If only all men had your manners."

Still sore from their previous exchange, Mark piped in, "Aww, did I hurt your feelings, sweet thing? Tell you what, Angie . . . feel free to suck your apology out of the end of my dick." He and Rajesh broke into a fit of laughter as though he'd just said the funniest thing ever said.

James just shook his head and did what he usually did: apologize for his friends. "Ignore those two, I'd say they left their manners at home, but I'm not sure they had any to begin with."

She gave him a slight nod of appreciation and went inside. No sooner had she gone, the other four came out in bathing suits. All three men were dumbstruck as they lined up in front of them, each looking more amazing than the next, but James only saw Scarlet.

In a high cut red one-piece straight out of the wardrobe from Baywatch, Scarlet was a sight to behold. Her ample bosom had the top of the suit stretched to its limit and highlighted her curves beautifully; to James she seemed as sleek and titillating as a Ferrari.

Coming in second was Halle wearing a white dental floss bikini that left very little to the imagination followed by Britney who was wearing nothing but a pink bikini bottom and a tight white t-shirt. Deepika too looked amazing in a slightly more modest ensemble of a brown one piece with a sarong wrapped around her waist. Britney was carrying a tray of champagne like a pro, and Halle was holding a sterling silver candy dish filled with little blue pills.

Rajesh and Mark eagerly took one of each, not even bothering to clarify what the pills contained, but when Halle offered it to James he said, "Thanks, no."

She'd begun to walk away when Scarlet stopped her, "Hang on a sec, Hal." She took one of the blue pills from the dish in one and a champagne flute in the other before carrying them over to him. She swung one leg over the lounge chair and sat down on him, straddling him. Her groin, scarcely covered with a strip of red spandex, was pressed against his, and for a moment James could swear he felt it vibrating.

She looked deep into his eyes and in a serious toned asked, "Are you going to be a problem?"

He shook his head, "No, I just don't want any. I don't need it."

To this she shifted her position slightly, drawing her crotch over the mound in his pants. "I can see that, but it's still early, lover boy. We've got a very long night ahead of us."

When James opened his mouth to protest, she flicked the pill into his mouth and then sealed her mouth over his. She kissed him passionately for a moment before withdrawing and sealing her lips together between two fingers. "Now swallow it."

He could see by the look in her eyes that refusing her wasn't an option, so he swallowed the pill dry, wincing as it went down. Scarlet nodded in approval and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead as she rose, swinging her leg over him and rejoining the others, adjusting her bathing suit by stretching out the fabric over he ass and letting it snap back against her flesh with a snap. "Hope you boys don't mind if we take a little swim."

The girls formed a line at the side of the pool with their backs to the men and took turns diving into the water with nary a splash. The men watched speechless as the majestic beings in the pool began to swirl and writhe with the agility and grace of a pod of dolphins frolicking in the surf. They thrashed about the on the surface . . .playing, laughing . . . their bodies coming together intertwined before slipping away and changing partners.

"Can you believe shit?" Rajesh asked of no one in particular.

"No," James agreed. "I'm seeing it and I still don't believe it."

The fembots formed together in a small cluster and began to peel off each others swimwear before flinging them into the air, each one coming down on the pool deck with a tiny splat as the men gawked. Naked, they came together, their bodies wet and steaming in the night air as they began to kiss one another passionately.

"Ooo baby!" Rajesh laughed, puffing on his cigar like a big shot. "I like where this is going!"

Mark, too, could barely contain himself. Looking down at his watch, he said, "Come on baby, thirty minutes till game time."

Britney climbed out of the pool and crawled over to them on her hands and knees. Halle, Scarlet and Deepika followed, their bodies naked and slippery. Britney laid down on her side near the men's feet and the other fembots joined her, forming a small circle arranged head to ass. Without a word each of them dove into the naked ass in their face while someone else went to work on theirs; Halle was going down on Britney who was going down on Deepika who was going down on Scarlet, who was going down on Halle. They weren't just going down though; their bodies were in constant carnal motion. Clawing at each other's flesh, licking and biting and nibbling and fingering. Wet slapping sounds of their bodies writhing together filled the men's ears accompanied by their soft moans and groans. They were so aggressive and physical that they were practically grappling or wrestling, and it was one of the most beautiful sights any of the men had ever seen. Just about then James felt the little blue pill kicking in, the one Scarlet had practically force fed to him and, judged by their sudden silence, he figured the other two men were probably experiencing its effects as well.

The men were so engrossed by watching them that they lost all sense of time. One minute the fembots were going at one another like a starving man having at a thanksgiving turkey, and suddenly, they just stopped. All four of them stood in a row, looking down at the men in the lounge chairs but saying nothing. Then James heard Angelina speak from behind them, "It's ten o'clock."

Chapter 6

Upon hearing Angelina's voice, the fembots broke apart from their orgy and rose to their feet. Deepika stood naked before Rajesh, Halle before Mark, and Scarlet before James. "Gentlemen," Angelina said, "they're all yours."

Mark wasted no time getting started, and James made the unfortunate mistake of looking in Mark's direction at the sound of his voice and inadvertently saw his first BBC, up close and in the flesh. If not for the little blue pill Scarlet had fed to him, the level of inadequacy he felt at that moment would have surely reduced his "outie" into an "innie". Though James was confident that his own endowment was slightly above average at just over seven and a half inches, the monster sticking out of Mark's pants was nearly a foot in length and God only knows how thick in circumference.

Mark pointed at Halle and snapped his fingers before pointing down at his lap. "You . . . suck my dick."

Without hesitation, Halle walked over to him, smiling, and knelt beside the lounger he was sitting on. She immediately went to work on him with her mouth and both hands, moaning in pleasure. Following suit, Rajesh pointed at Deepika and instructed her likewise, albeit in his own twisted display of masculinity. "Bitch . . . get over here and suck my big brown dick."

James didn't want to see any more; he got up from his lounger and turned towards the house. Scarlet stepped in front of him, blocking his path. "Don't you want me to suck your . . ."

"No!" he snapped. "Not now . . . I have to make a call." He left her looking confused and without further explanation as he blew past her and Angelina, and went into the house.

He was suddenly filled with heavy feelings of overwhelming guilt and shame. An image had formed in his head, one that he couldn't shake: his wife, Rebecca, standing on their porch where he'd last seen her, waving goodbye to him as he left her for this place. Her heart full of love, oblivious to his deception, pregnant with his child.

Before he'd let Scarlet suck his dick that afternoon, he'd never cheated on Rebecca; though he'd had a few opportunities. Melissa, a receptionist at the insurance company where he worked . . . Tara, a flirty cashier at he pet food store who'd once asked him out for drinks knowing he was married . . .

He could go on.

Though it was hard to say for certain that those missed opportunities would have resulted in sex, but his chances were a hell of a lot better than they were at home where sex was considered a method of conception and control. In fact, if Rebecca had ever asked, "Would you like me to suck your dick?", he probably would have passed out or wondered if she was taking a new medication he wasn't aware of. Still, now that he'd finally received that particular act from his dream girl, he couldn't help but feel intensely guilty for having gone outside of his marriage for the purpose of sex; even though it was with a "non-human entity." Now his wife was expecting to hear from him and he couldn't shake the feeling that she'd know what he'd done, just by hearing it in his voice.

James snagged a half-empty bottle of champagne out of a silver bucket of ice on the way upstairs to his room. Once inside he closed the door and sat on the end of his bed. His knees were shaking uncontrollably as he took long pulls from the bottle, knowing he'd certainly regret it tomorrow morning. He no longer cared; half of him wanted to cut his losses then and there, forfeit his payment making the blowjob he'd received from Scarlet the most expensive in history. The other half of him knew that he couldn't simply arrive at home without answering about a thousand questions. He was contemplating how he would answer those questions when his cell phone began to vibrate in his back pocket.

He knew it was Rebecca calling without having to look; almost like she could sense his thoughts from two hundred miles away.

He answered her call, "Hi honey, I was just about to call."

"What's going on," she asked. "I was beginning to think that you forgot about us."

"No, no, I . . . of course not!" he stammered. "I just lost track of the . . . how's the baby?"

"She's been kicking up a storm since you left. I think she misses her daddy."

"Aww, that's sweet," he said, guilt slamming into his gut like a punch. "I miss her too, both of you."

They both fell silent for several moments and James could feel heat billowing out from beneath his collar as sweat began to trickle down his back.

"So," she said, breaking the silence, "what's your room-mate like?"

He was at a loss for words at first, then he remembered that part of his cover story involved him sharing a room with another conference guest. "Oh, I don't really know," he said. "I haven't talked to him, he's down at the bar now so I'll probably be sleeping when he gets back."

"Oh?" she said, "I don't remember the brochure saying anything about a bar . . ."

"Right!" he blurted. "He's down the street somewhere . . . I don't know where, he took a cab I think."

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You sound tense."

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. "I'm just tired. Traffic was a nightmare and it took me forever to find the place."

"Well don't take it out on me," she said.

They both fell silent again and James was about to speak when the door to his room swung open. Scarlet stood in the doorway wearing a black see-through nightie and no panties. He flapped his hand at her, frantically gesturing for her to leave. In response she raised her middle finger and kissed it before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

"Are you still there?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah . . .I'm still here."

"What are you doing," his wife asked, "getting ready for bed."

Scarlet approached him on the bed and lifted the hem of her nightie, exposing herself to him.

"Yes," James said to Rebecca. "I've got an early morning."

"Looking forward to it?" she asked.

"Not really," he said offhandedly, focused more on Scarlet than the conversation he was having.

"Why don't you just come home then?"

He swallowed hard. "Huh?"

"Yeah well, if you're that miserable, why not just come home?"

Scarlet approached him and straddled his lap. She slowly reached up and pulled the little bow holding her nightie closed and opened it, exposing her perfect breasts.

"Well," James said into his phone while he cupped one of her breasts with his free hand, "there's no refunds . . . besides, I'm here now and it wouldn't go over so well if I left."

"Even with a pregnant wife at home?" she countered. "Nobody is going to question it if you say your wife needed you to come home."

Scarlet began to grind her hips on his growing erection.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, biting his lower lip to keep from moaning as Scarlet reached behind her and unbuckled his pants.

Rebecca answered, "I think you should do whatever your heart tells you to. If you want to come home . . . then come home. If you want to stay . . . then stay."

Scarlet slid slowly off of his lap and knelt on the floor between his open legs. She unzipped his pants, took out his cock and began jerking him off."

"Well," James said, "like you said, I've come this far . . . I might as well ride it out."

Chapter 7

Saturday 10 AM

James awoke in the dark, so dark in fact that he wondered for a moment if he'd been fucked blind. He reached across the bed to find it empty. Fumbling on the nightstand he found his phone and woke it up. It read 10:12, which made sense until it didn't. Why is it still dark? he wondered. He checked to see if he'd missed any calls or messages from Rebecca and found an exclamation mark in the top right corner where the network symbol should have been.

James switched on the nightstand lamp and realized for the first time that he was naked. His head was pounding from last night's champagne and he was fairly certain that he'd be praying to the porcelain gods shortly. His memory of the previous night was full of holes, so much so that it basically nothing more than a series of snapshots rolling around in his head. His memory of how it had all kicked off, however, was perfectly clear, practically 4k in clarity.