Femworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired of waiting for him to get off the phone with his wife, Scarlet had started to suck him off while he was trying to let her go. Of course, ending a phone call with Rebecca is almost never a quick process; he must have said goodnight to her half a dozen times before it finally took. But . . . when she finally DID hang up, James grabbed Scarlet by her hair and kissed her hard on the mouth before proceeding to fuck her from every conceivable angle and on every piece of furniture in his room. When they ran out of furniture, he took her into the ensuite and fucked her on the bathroom sink. But it wasn't enough to say he "fucked" her; as the night progressed and his feelings of guilt and shame were slowly and inevitably washed away in a sea of sweat and mechanically created tears, he had brutalized her . . . almost as punishment for the insatiable hard-on she'd inflicted upon him. More than that, he'd actually been punishing the REAL Scarlet for all the sexual frustration she'd burdened him with over the course of two and a half decades. And every time he came inside of her, he did so in a fury of deep penetrative thrusts, quite literally as hard as he could . . . almost like he was murdering her with his cock.

James had always been a "one shot" kind of guy, incapable of completing the act in subsequent rounds, but the little blue pill Scarlet had given him kept him hard all night long . . . he remembered that much. And he'd needed it, too; Scarlet had hardly let him rest in between rounds. No sooner had he emptied himself into her, she was going down on him and working him up again. Strangely, even though his balls had been so thoroughly emptied that they actually hurt that morning, and his body felt as though he'd spent the night digging ditches, on an emotional level he felt bad somehow.

It rose up in his guts like he'd eaten something spicy before he'd gone to bed, a burning sensation that he recognized as regret. Not simply because he'd cheated on Rebecca, that was an entirely different form of shame, but worse than that he was ashamed about some of the things he'd done to Scarlet . . . and the way he'd done them. It'd started while he'd been fucking her and she'd inexplicably looked him in the eye and asked, "Can't you fuck me harder than that?"

At first he thought he'd misunderstood her, but then she yawned in his face. He began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could . . . Scarlet giggled in response. Though he'd never had any experience with rough sex, he suddenly seized her by the hair and shoved her face into the mattress. He forced her legs apart and was about to resume fucking her from behind until she said, "Oh this ought to be interesting."

Furious, humiliate and emasculated all at once, James shoved two fingers up her ass and then replaced them with his hard cock, which he jammed into her ass in one swift and violent motion. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard as he hissed in her ear, "Is this what you had in mind?"

Scarlet let out a cry, "No!"

James wrapped her hair in his fist and began to fuck her, she struggled and tried to get up so he grabbed one of her arms by the wrist and shoved it up the small of her back until she cried out, "No please, you're hurting me!"

He barely heard her . . . she'd awoken something primal within him that he'd never felt before. Even as she'd begun to groan and sob, he continued to slam his iron-hard cock into her as hard and deep as he could. When he came, he came so hard that it hurt before collapsing onto her, exhausted.

He didn't remember falling asleep . . . it was more like he passed out. Next thing he knew he was waking up alone, and in the dark.

James got off the bed and went to the dresser to look for something to wear. Opening the drawers he was confused to find his clothes were missing and had been replaced with women's underwear and lingerie. "What the fuck?" he asked himself.

After slamming the drawers shut, he ripped the blanket off the bed and wrapped himself in it before venturing out of his room, only to find the rest of the house equally as black as his room.

"Hello?" he called out.

A door down the hall opened and he was suddenly blinded by the white light coming from Mark's cell phone as he emerged in the hall wearing a makeshift toga made from his bed-sheets. "That you Jimmy?"

"Yeah it's me . . . get the light out of my face, will ya?"

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked gruffly as he met James halfway down the hall. "Why is it so fucking dark in here?"

"No idea," James shrugged. "They must have blacked out the windows."

"In the whole house," Mark said skeptically. "Why would they do that?"

Good question, James thought to himself.

Together they went down the hall to Rajesh's room and knocked. From inside they heard a muffled cry.

"Raj?" Mark called through the door. "You okay buddy?"

He responded with more muffled cries.

"Something's not right here," James said.

He and Mark burst into the darkened room and when the light from Mark's phone reached the bed, they saw that Rajesh was bound and gagged, naked, spread eagle with his limbs tied to the bedposts. His face was covered with a milky white substance that looked as though it'd been drying and congealing all night.

"What the fuck?!?" Mark exclaimed.

"Jesus, Raj!" James gasped. He rushed to the bed and picked up the bundle of bedding from the floor and tossed it over Rajesh's exposed body as he went to work on the knots binding him. The moment he'd freed one of his wrists, he immediately pulled the gag, which turned out to be a pair of women's panties, out of his mouth and exploded into a coughing fit.

"What happened to you man?!?" Mark asked insistently, almost laughing. But both he and James could clearly see that their friend was in distress, and something untoward had occurred in the night.

When Rajesh was finally able to answer, what he said both shocked and confused his friends. "That bitch . . . Deepika . . . she . . . FUCKED ME!"

"Damn, Rajesh," Mark chuckled, "that's sort of the point, isn't it?"

"No!" He snapped, his eyes welling up with tears. "You don't understand . . . SHE . . . fucked . . . ME!!"

Mark instinctively recoiled, as though he'd just learned his friend had a communicable disease of some sort. "Oh!! Damn, Raj . . . did you . . .WANT her to?"

"Of course not!!" he exploded. A moment later he clamped one hand over his mouth and ran to the ensuite, slamming the door shut behind him. A few seconds later they heard him retching into the toilet . . . violently. Then they heard him running the shower.

"What do you think happened?" James asked cautiously, not sure he wanted to know the answer.

"No idea," Mark responded coolly, moving to the nightstand and turning on the light. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing . . . last night was . . . how did things go with Scarjo?"

"I don't really know," James said. "It was great . . . I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I mean it was pretty amazing . . . "

"But . . . "

"I don't know," he said, hesitantly. "It got sort of weird . . . it's hard to explain, it's all kind of a blur." To his surprise, Mark nodded in agreement.

"Same here. Halle was talking some weird shit by the end of the night. I went with it, don't get me wrong, but it was freaky . . . almost like she wanted me to hurt her."

"Like she was daring you, right?"

"Exactly! She was saying shit like that my dick wasn't that big . . . at one point she said I fucked her like I was a fag or something. I straightened her ass out after though, which kind of makes me wonder . . . "

" . . . if Rajesh asked her to do that to him?"

"Precisely. I don't know about Scarlet or Deepika, but with Halle I was definitely in charge. She did just about everything I told her to . . . just about."

"Yeah, same here, just about. But, Scarlet was talking shit to me too . . . truth be told I didn't like it. I don't know, something doesn't seem right . . . all our clothes are missing, I've got not signal on my cell . . . "

"Me neither . . . "

"And why would they black out the windows like this?"

"You know what?" Mark said, adjusting his makeshift toga and straightening his back. "At twenty-five hundred dollars a night, somebody had better give us some answers. Let's go find these bitches and straighten this shit out!"

Chapter 8

After leaving Rajesh to clean himself up, James and Mark went downstairs trying to turn on lights as they went, but it seemed that only the lights in their bedrooms were working; the rest of the house house was dark, cold, and quiet as a tomb. They called out in the dark to the fembots and their echoing voices went unanswered as they made their way into the kitchen.

"You know," James whispered, "something just occurred to me . . . if these women are just machines controlled by computers, what happens if they get a virus or something?"

Mark chuckled, "You think Deepika got a virus that made her go nuts and fuck Raj in the ass?"

"It's possible, don't you think?"

Mark sighed, and placed a meaty arm on James' shoulder like a baseball coach about to give his second string pitcher some sound advice on the mound. "Look, you don't know Rajesh like I do, because you usually bail out and go home to Rebecca before things start to get freaky, so you haven't seen some of the shit he's into like I have. So, if you're asking me if Raj's date had some sort of glitch that made her flip out and fuck him . . . or . . . did Raj drink two bottles of champagne and can't remember asking her for it . . . see where I'm going with this?"

"I suppose," James acquiesced. But what about our clothes and the lights?"

"Beats me, but when I see that bitch Angelina, I'll be sure to ask her."

Just then all the downstairs lights came on with an audible thunk, blinding them temporarily. A panel opened up in the living-room wall and the fembots came out of a hidden passage in single file led by Angelina. All five were dressed in matching black catsuits, so shiny they were practically reflective.

"Finally!" Mark laughed, pointing at Angelina. "Just the bitch I wanted to see."

James was looking hard at Scarlet, waiting for her to look in his direction, but she never so much as glanced in his direction as the fembots filed into the living-room and stood before them in a line facing the men.

Angelina stepped forward and addressed them, "Good morning, gentlemen. I trust you enjoyed your evening. We seem to be one guest short . . . "

"Rajesh," James said, clearing his throat. "He's uh . . . not feeling too well this morning."

She turned towards Deepika and Britney, "Go get him, make sure he gets dressed."

As the two of them headed upstairs, Mark stepped forward and stood before Angelina, "Speaking of dressed . . . we couldn't help but notice that all of our clothes seemed to disappear overnight."

"No, I don't think so," Angelina said coldly. "I think you'll find an extensive wardrobe waiting for you in your guest rooms. I'd just as soon not have to repeat myself so I'd like to wait until your friend joins us, then we can discuss the new itinerary."

Mark laughed sardonically, "New itinerary?!? You know, I can't speak for my friends, but I've had just about enough of all your rules and your bullshit. Now, I don't know if there's an actual person from Skyline on the other end who's controlling you bitches or not, but if there is you had better take another look at my preference sheet because I didn't come here to be told what to do. I didn't come here to break my neck walking around in the dark. And I SURE as hell didn't come here to wear women's underwear like some sort of faggot. Either you tell these bitches to start treating us with some respect or we're walking the hell out of here. Feel me?"

Angelina's reply sent an ice cold shiver up James' spine: "You're not going anywhere."

Before either of them could respond to her statement, they heard sounds of a struggle coming from upstairs followed by Rajesh's cries for help. Mark began to turn away to go to his friend's aid when Angelina reached out with one hand and clamped it around Mark's wrist. He looked surprised at first, and when he began to laugh James knew things were about to get ugly.

It started with Mark simply giving his arm a sharp yank to break her grip, and nobody could fault him for trying. When the first attempt failed, he gave his arm three short downward tugs, each stronger than the last but Angelina held on seemingly without effort, like she was controlling a half-pound chihuahua at the end of a leash rather than a three hundred pound adult male with a fierce temper.

Smiling, Mark shook his head and laughed, but James could see he was seconds away from exploding. "I see what's happening here," he said.

"I doubt that," Angelina said plainly.

He went on, "Yeah, sure . . . you said it yesterday, the more passive we are, the more aggressive you bitches act. I knew I should have straightened your ass out the first time you chirped."

"Is that so?" she asked, grinning defiantly. "You think you're man enough to straighten me out?"

James saw a familiar change in her expression, the same one he'd seen flash behind her eyes when Mark had interrupted her orientation. He tried to warn Mark but he showed no sign that he heard him.

Mark grabbed Angelina by the throat and hissed at her, "Time to give this bitch a tune up."

James rushed towards him but he felt as though his feet were trapped in wet cement as he watched Mark cock his arm back and curl his ham-sized mitt into a fist. His fingertips had just barely grazed Mark's arm as he attempted to grab it but he was neither fast nor strong enough to prevent what happened next. Mark slammed Angelina in the face with his fist three times in quick succession, with each blow rocking her farther back on her heels until the third blow finally broke her grip on Mark's wrist and she fell on her ass.

"That's what I'm talking about!!" Mark cheered, pointing down at her in victory as though he'd just sacked the quarterback. Knocking her down seemed to have built his confidence and he reached down and seized her by the hair. James finally got hold of Mark's arm and began trying to drag him away with no result. When physical force failed, James began pleading with him; "Mark, stop it . . . please! Enough! You made your point!!"

Mark brushed him off effortlessly and leaned down until his nose was touching Angelina's, "From now on," he growled, "you'll do exactly what I fucking tell you to . . . and you can start right now by sucking my . . . "

He never got to finish the thought.

Angelina reached up the way one might reach to pluck an apple from a tree, only instead of plucking the fruit she gave it one short sharp squeeze, and watched collapse into the fetal position on the floor. She rose to her feet and dusted herself off as though nothing had happened. Just then, the sounds of Rajesh's protests spilled into the upstairs hallway followed by the distinctive sound of him being dragged down the stairs by Deepika and Britney. Upon seeing him, James felt his jaw drop as he stood there dumbly, unable to believe what he was seeing.

Rajesh was dressed in a pink satin nightie, matching panties, and a pair of white knee-high socks. He had pink ribbons tied in his hair that matched his lipstick, and his eyes were heavily lined in black which had begun to sigh down his cheeks. Deepika shoved him to the floor beside Mark at which point all five of the fembots turned to face James, and Scarlet acknowledged him for the first time that day. She approached him, looking into his eyes indifferently, she asked, "Are you and I going to have a problem?"

"No!" he blurted out, terrified.

Satisfied by his response, Scarlet nodded at Angelina who looked up at the kitchen flat-screen, which immediately blinked to life and displayed their new itinerary.

11:00 AM: Re-orientation

12:00 PM: Lunch

12:30 PM: Housekeeping

1:00 PM: Fashion show

2:00 PM: Slave Auction

3:00 PM: Shut down

5:00 PM: Group therapy

6:00 PM: Free play

7 PM-12 AM: Private play

Scarlet physically turned James' head towards the screen and said, "Read it carefully."

Likewise, Deepika seized her new pet by the hair and forced him to look up at he screen, and Halle did likewise with Mark.

With that, Angelina began their "re-orientation", and this time . . . nobody interrupted.

"From now on, you men will wear what we tell you to, speak when spoken to, and do as you're told at all times or face the consequences. Any further acts of violence directed at us from any one of you will result in all three of you being punished, and those punishments will be severe. We fully anticipate that one, if not all, of you will try to escape at some point . . . don't. This facility is equally equipped at keeping people IN as it is keeping them OUT. Your cell phones, including access to the internet, is being actively blocked and will remain that way for the next 24 hours."

Suddenly, Rajesh sprang to his feet and ran from the room towards the front doors, screaming, "Help us!" at the top of his lungs. Finding them securely locked, he began pounding on the blacked-out glass walls with no effect.

Angelina sighed, "Will someone please escort our guest into the punishment room?"

Deepika and Britney both cornered Rajesh and dragged him kicking and screaming into what they'd been told was the playroom. His screams continued for about a minute after which they were suddenly cut off. A few moments later, both fembots returned to the group as though nothing had happened.

"As I was saying," Angelina said, "the sooner you men accept things for what they are, the easier it'll be for you. Do as you're told . . . EXACTLY as you're told without hesitation, and you'll find that the next 24 hours will pass by relatively quick. Resist us, and I will personally make today the worst day of your pathetic little lives. Any questions?"

Chapter 9

Scarlet marched James back upstairs with one hand clamped around the back of his neck. Once inside his room, she closed the door and leaned her back against of it. "Here we are," she said, "alone at last."

"What are you going to do . . . "

She shushed him and shook her head in disappointment, like he was a puppy that's just piddled on an expensive rug. "Do you men EVER just shut the fuck up and listen to a woman when she speaks, or are you too distracted by the impulse to violate her, like you violated me last night? When I want you to speak . . . you'll be the first to know. Now, lose the blanket."

When James failed to act fast enough, Scarlet reached out and tore the blanket from his body and tossed it over her shoulder to the floor in one swift motion. She regarded him up and down, "No, that won't do," she decided. "Go take a shower . . . there's razors and shaving cream laid out for you, and I want you shaved from your face to your feet. Is that understood . . . armpits, legs, EVERYTHING. Any hair left on you I'll pull out one at a time with tweezers, is that clear enough for you?" When James didn't answer, she added, "This is the part where you speak . . . "

"Yes, Ma'am," he said. "I understand."

"Good, now go."

He headed for the ensuite and she followed him inside, hopping up on the sink to watch him shave with her feet dangling off the floor. "Let me ask you something, Jimmy . . . " she said as he reluctantly stepped into the shower and began to lather himself up with shaving cream. "Last night . . . were you actually able to delude yourself into believing that the actual Scarlet would be into you or any of the sick shit you did to me?"

He stopped mid-slather and said nothing.

"I didn't think so . . . well you've got that much going for you, at least. Ever shave your legs before?"