Fender Benders

Story Info
Doing anything to get out of involving insurance.
1.5k words
4.31
19.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving in these parts of town usually soothes me. I was always a nervous driver, but something about the endless highways at night, where there's practically no one around really lets my mind drift. As I passed every exit, I thought about my plans for the evening: a warm bath, a romance novel, and some Earth-shattering orgasms, courtesy of the new vibrator I had ordered and heightened by the weed gummy I had the foresight to take before my drive, so it hits just as I get home. I hit the acceleration and drove faster. Although I love my fiancee, I don't get many nights without him, so I try to take as much me time as I can when he's off for work. My nipples stiffened and I grew wet as I thought of the evening ahead. 

I started to pull into my exit just as the weed gummy's effects creeped in and my phone rang. I must've looked down for just a second when BAM -- I hit the pick-up truck in front of me, stopped at the red light.

Fuck. There goes my evening.

I start freaking out internally as the driver of the pick-up truck started to climb out. My insurance rates were already through the roof and I really couldn't afford to take another hit with all the wedding costs my fiancee and I were incurring. I had to pray that the pick-up driver would take pity on me somehow, but I was doubtful -- I've never met a truck owner who didn't love his car.

As he approached, I started to get a good look at him -- he was older, maybe in his 40s, but he wore it well. Salt and pepper hair and beard, a solid frame, wrapped in flannel and denim. He knocked on my window and I rolled it down. Hopefully I could talk him into going outside of insurance.

"You think you're going to check out the damage?" he asked. I realized my mistake -- I must've looked crazy just sitting there. I climbed out of my car and stood in front of him. I looked to the fender. It was pretty damaged, but luckily everything else looked fine. I looked at him and he looked livid. 

I don't think he's going to take pity on me. 

"Who the fuck taught you to drive!? How did you hit a stopped car? The fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled. I tried not to space out, but the gummy was really starting to hit. He looks into my car window and sees my phone and the wrapper from the dispensary.

"ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW?" a blood vessel could've popped. He suddenly seemed much taller, as he waited for me to answer. Fuck, he wants me to answer.

"... look, I'm really sorry, I really didn't mean to hit you, I'm just really nervous on the highway and didn't realize there'd be anyone else this late. I can pay to repair your fender, but let's please not report this or bring insurance into this..." I drifted off a bit as I said it. Focus, focus!

He looked me up and down. I was wearing a cropped tee and low rise sweats, having just come from a laser hair removal appointment. My skin was exposed, smooth, and a bit pink. I realized too late that he could very obviously see the outline of my extremely pointy nipples and a bit of my thong. I cross my arms over my chest to deter his lingering gaze.

"This is an expensive repair, you know. You seem pretty young, I doubt you have that kind of money laying around," he said. He leaned in, toward my ear. "But I think you're a smart girl and know there's another way to pay it off." As he said it, I could feel myself growing wetter despite how disgusting he was being. As more of the gummy worked its way through my system, the hornier I got. I could smell the cheap cologne mixing with his sweat and wanted nothing more but to bathe in it. I looked him in the eyes and nodded. 

"Come here. There won't be anyone on this part of the road for a few more hours, trust me," he said as he beckoned to the front seat of his truck. 

Inside, there was a bench seat, and I realized he probably wasn't lying about the cost; it's clear I hit a vintage car. As I sat down, he looked at me sternly. He unzips his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. It was clearly still growing, but already I could tell it was much bigger than my fiancee's. Despite my best judgment, I could feel myself salivating at the thought of it inside me.

"Go on now, suck it," he said. 

"yes, sir,' I say as I tentatively wrap my mouth around his dick. As I start working up and down his shaft, I feel it grow and stretch my jaw until it reaches full mast. I pull myself off and try to get a good look at it -- and fuck, he had a perfect dick! Long and thick, hard for me to even blow him, but God, did I try. As I kept going, I felt him pull my tank top over my breasts and lightly pull at my nipples. He then dipped his hand under the waistband of my sweats and started rubbing outside of my panties. 

I moan around his dick as he starts to pull my panties to the side and glide through the lips.

"Fuck, you're in heat," he groaned. He look up at him and we make eye contact as he licks my pussy juice off his fingers. "I'll just have to sample you, aren't I?"

My heart sinks as it dawns on me, I'm cheating! But any shame I feel quickly fades as he speeds up his work on my clit and I feel myself reaching my peak. I start deep-throating him and playing with his balls, hoping that if I can drain him now, I won't have to do much else. 

But just as I'm about to reach my peak, he pulls me off and pushes me outside. 

"What the fuck are you doing!?" With my tank top in a disarray, I'm exposed to the elements. 

"you think a measly blowjob is getting you out of this!? You fucked up a classic car, bitch. Now lay down on the hood of your car so I can fuck the shit outta you," he said sternly. My pussy throbbed, but I hesitated. He shook his head.

"You don't get it, do you? You fucked up my car and I can prove you were driving under the influence. Now unless you want a charge, lay the fuck down," he said. I nod.

The hood of the car is still warm against my back. He roughly pulls my sweats off as I look up as the stars. I've never taken a dick as big as his, and I'm curious as to how it'll compare to my fiancee's. He continues to probe my pussy with his fingers, this time roughly.

"You're so fucking wet. What a dumb little slut you are. You like fucking old men, huh?" he taunted me as he lined up his cock, bareback. I'll have to take Plan B tomorrow. 

And then, in one smooth glide, he thrusts into me. He then grabs my hands and pulls them over my head, and starts bucking wildly. The car alarm goes off from all the movement but I couldn't care less -- his thick, warm cock stretches me in ways I didn't know possible and hits a spot in my inner walls that pulls me closer to orgasm. 

And once again, my body betrays me -- I start moaning involuntarily and bucking back to meet his thrusts.

"You fucking bitch. You were just begging to be fucked, huh? Does your husband know you're such a little cock whore for strangers?" he must've felt the engagement ring on my finger. His words only push me closer to the edge. 

All of a sudden, he slaps me, not even breaking his tempo. 

"I said, does your fucking husband know!?" he yells at me.

"No, he doesn't know, okay! He doesn't fucking know!" I yell back. And as I yell back, he moves a hand to my clit and starts rubbing, sending me into an Earth-shattering orgasm. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer and start milking his cock for everything it's worth. 

"Oh you fucking bitch," he yells as he grabs my hips and starts pounding wildly. I feel the familiar sensation of warmth inside me, as he begins to cum. His thrusts grow slower and he slowly pulls out. He walks away and back to his truck while I slowly put my clothes back on. 

He comes back, much calmer, and hands me a piece of paper.

"You owe me a grand for the fender bender. Come to this motel the first Sunday of every month for 10 months for an hour and we'll call it even. Deal?" He reaches his hand out to me as I stare at the paper. I look up at him.

"Deal."