Feniris Moon

Story Info
Remus and Luna reunite.
2.1k words
3.57
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remus Moon sits in the back of a popular night spot. Remus tends to drift from place to place, but he always finds himself back at this bar. The feeling of home oozes from the walls.

"Would you like another drink?" A young, almost too young, waitress asks. Remus knows he should think of them as waitstaff, but her scent is definitely female.

"Yes, another Sprite, please." Remus hadn't allowed himself alcohol since that battle. He fears the beast uncontrolled.

As the waitress returns to the bar, Remus is hit with a scent he has not smelled in 4 years. The intoxicating scent threw him back to the last time he saw her.

(Flashback.)

Remus is pulled out of his dream. Awakened by gun fire and loud shouting. He does not understand the language but knows the sound of the enemy.

Screams can be heard from the hall. Recognition hits with the sound. Padfoot is in distress. Bolting from the bunkroom, he doesn't notice his body changing. Taller, stronger, rising through doors like paper. Remus follows the scent of Padfoot. Bursting into a room, he sees horror. Luna Padfoot is surrounded by the enemy. Her clothes have been ripped from her body, leaving her exposed. The brutes are laughing and undoing their uniforms. Rage rises in Remus. In a flash of claws and fur, blood splashes the walls. In a matter of seconds, the enemy becomes only scattered pieces of bodies. Remus bolts through a wall searching the carnage for more enemies. Luna is left stunned, not registering what she saw.

(Present Day)

Bringing his senses to full power, he scans the bar for her, zeroing in on a vision of pure loveliness sitting with a man. The man smells wrong. He smells of danger, violence, and insecurities. Remus can not help but listen to their conversation.

"Wow, really you have a mansion?" she quizzically asks the man. The sound of her voice is so lovely that it almost masks her disbelief. " That sounds amazing. Next time we may have to go there. Too bad it is being remodeled."

"Yes, it is being updated. I need a refresh. My last girlfriend destroyed it the day she left. People turned her against me." He almost sounds genuine, but his sent is of deceit. "It is amazing to finally meet you in person. You are intoxicating." Remus can not disagree as he feels his wolf stirring in him. "How 'bout we go back to my hotel. I would have the suite but a band was there last weekend and, well, you know the stories about how hard the Metalgods are on hotel rooms."

Remus feels the hairs on the back of his neck stand. His human form hackles, he has come to know them.

"OH! That sounds lovely, but I have to get back home tonight. I work early and my dog needs out."

"You can't leave me so early we just got started," he snaps his finger at the young waitress. "Another drink for my lovely date, here." Remus notices him fingering a small vial in his pocket.

"Oh, no I couldn't. I really have to go," she stands and puts her coat on with a flourish that splashes her sent strongly in the direction of Remus. Overwhelmed, he misses her exit.

"Hey, what's the tab?" The man calls.

"25.75," calls the waitress. Remus notices the man putting money on the table exactly $25.75. The man rushes after Luna. Luna Padfoot, the name washes over him with a flash of pure lust.

Remus recovers and pays his tab with a 20. The poor waitress just got stiffed by this guy, so he left extra. Walking out the door, he follows the mingled scents of Luna and her date. Following down the sidewalk, suddenly the trail takes a dive down a dark alley. Fear is now mixed in the scent. A growl grows in Remus's chest. Quickly, his enhanced vision sees the man struggling with Luna.

Bolting forward with superhuman speed, Remus is between the pathetic wannabe predator and Luna. An unearthly growl rumbles from Remus. The man steps back.

"Wallet!" Remus demands. The man's scent bleeds fear as he grabs at his wallet, thinking he is being robbed.

"The girl, you can have her. Hell man, I will hold her for you," stammers the man. "Please leave my money. That's the last 20 I have for the week."

"The vial in your pocket," comes from Remus like a avalanch. The man hands over three vials of clear liquid.

"That's the good stuff. No taste, very little smell. Dropped most of my check on them. You know, just in case the tease doesn't put out."

Remus leafs through the wallet pulls his ID. "Lance White. Well, Lance, I now know where you live. Believe me, I can find you. If I even smell a communication between you and Luna, you would be better going to the authorities and begging them to protect you. It wouldn't, but you could try." Remus backhands Lance. He tumbles to the ground, pissing his pants and crying.

"Come with me if you want to live." Remus finally turns to Luna, a giggle in his voice. "I have always wanted to say that."

"Remus? Oh my God, it is you! Remus Moon."

"Come, Luna, let's leave the trash with the trash." Remus leads Luna back to the bar. "Let me give you a ride home." He says with just enough command that Luna squees a little inside.

Remus throws his leg over a big Harley, extending a hand of invitation. Luna shyly recoils but then straddles the back, wrapping her arms around his strong body. The scent of his body effects her in a way she has never felt before.

The ride was over way too quickly for Luna. She never wanted to let go of the friend she thought she had lost years before.

"Remus, thank you. I owe you my life. Please come up so we can talk. Where have you been?"

Remus got off his bike. Looks Luna deep in her eyes. I could use a tea."

Luna leads this man who only slightly reminds her of how she remembered Remus. He was a little awkward and shy in the service. This man radiates confidence and power. She finds herself uncontrollably turned on. Luna turns toward the sink to fill the tea pot.

The aroma of Luna is so strong in this room, Remus has to concentrate hard to keep from transitioning into the beast.

"I thought you were dead, Remus. How did you survive? Where have you been? Why didn't you find me? " Luna rattles off questions while preparing the tea.

Remus was focused so hard on controlling the beast that he didn't hear her questions.

"Remus?.... Remus?.... "

"Huh?" Being pulled back into the conversation. The beast gains more ground. "What?"

"What happened at the base? Where have you been?"

Need rises in Remus. He must have her.

Pheromones waft off him, triggering Luna's arousal. A cycle of unearthly tension and lust builds in both. Luna turns back to the sink not able to look at Remus. Instincts take over and drives him from his seat to grab Luna from behind. Smelling her deeply, he is compelled to claim this woman as mate. A growl starts deep in his soul. This growl speaks not of anger but lust. Luna is panting with the heat of his body pressed to hers.

"Please. I need this. It has been so long." The words escape her lips with each pant.

He is driven mad with lust. His transition hits him. His wolf is coming out. Black fur miraculously forms on his skin. His claws grow as his fingered paw grips her throat. Luna gasps with the pressure. By instinct Remus bites her shoulder as his muzzle forms.

As Remus's teeth scratch her skin, Luna starts to transition. White fur forms on her skin, so soft and delicate. Remus grabs the front of her shirt and pulls. The cloth shreds under his strength and claws.

Her transition complete, he turns her to face him. The most beautiful creature he has ever seen stands before him, topless.

Luna, surprised at the forced transition, squeeks out the cutest sound of distress and lust. Her breasts heaving have his wolf mesmerized. The bulge in his pants is barley contained by the jeans he wears. Luna finds her hands reaching for his pants.

"Yes, pet, let me out." He rumbles, lust oozing with every word. Remus slips his claw under her skirt band. With a tug, it slices clean and falls to the ground.

Luna sinks to her knees. Her hands deftly undo his belt and buttons. She pulls lightly and his cock jumps out almost grazing her mouth.

"Touch it, my little Bunny." He comments on her distinct bunny features.

Her hand shakes as she reaches for the most beautiful cock she has ever seen. Mouth watering as her hands wrap around his large wolf-cock. Remus pants as she starts to strokes his pole. Slowly, his bunny opens her mouth and licks the head, tasting the sweet and salty evidence of his excitement. She moves forward, taking his cock in her mouth. It slides in to the back of her mouth, just far enough to fill her but not gag her.

Remus growls pleasure as he wraps his hands around her tall ears and guides her deep on his cock. Luna's first orgasm hits unexpectedly. Never has she cum from sucking cock, but never had she had such a perfect cock. Luna spurred on by her ecstasy attacks his rod. Soon Remus can't hold back. "I am going to cum," he yells.

Luna makes sure his cock does not escape as he unloads into her throat. One, two, three spurts into her mouth and down her throat. She pulls back and his delicious seed washes over her tongue, filling her mouth. Luna pulls back as he finishes, splashing the last of it all over her chest.

Luna looks up at Remus with his cum dripping from her chest, their eyes meet. Elemental power meeting in their eyes. Luna knew this was her place, with Remus.

Remus, needing to take her completely, lifts her from the floor with his inhuman strength. He throws her on the table face down and with a well aimed swipe he rips her panties away.

Dropping to his knees buries his muzzle in her wet pussy. With long expert licks, he relishes the flavor of her excitement. His expert tongue brings her to orgasm, and then again.

"Please, fill me my wolf god. Take me as sacrifice. Impale me on that vicious weapon. Make me yours." Luna begs.

Remus stands, caressing her back. Then, as his claws touch her skin, he thrusts deep into her. The scream of pleasure from Luna was music to the wolf.

The wolf takes over and violently fucks the pretty cunt of the bunny. Luna is in a constant state of orgasm as he thrusts into her body. Remus's orgasm approaches quickly. He needs this release. He pushes deep and holds himself inside of her as he breeds his bunny.

Luna feels the torrent of seed flood her as his knot swells holding her in place. He collapses on her back, his hot breath in her ear. They slowly come down from what feels like the seventh level of Valhalla.

Slowly his knot retreats. Remus picks up his bunny and carries her to bed. He puts her under the covers and joins her. The wolf and the bunny sleeping soundly.

(The next morning.)

Luna wakes to the smell of coffee, roasted potatoes, and onions.

"I should have known a bunny wouldn't have any meat," Remus says as he fills her plate with the potatoes, pours her a cup of coffee, and adds just the right amount of creamer and sugar.

" What now?" asks Luna.

"The old magic has bound us." He says as he pours his coffee, black.

"Old magic?"

"Yes, my ancestors come from Feniris. Being a bunny, I am guessing Frea's blood runs in yours. No other lover will do for us."

"I am not sure I am ready to only be with you, but I know I can not live with out you."

"This is all good for I am polyamorous. I have a pack of females. You will stand above them all as my queen. You are who I have been searching for since the attack on the base and my wolf surfaced. "

"And if I choose to be with another?"

"They could never replace me, we are bound by magic. As long as they are not like Lance, you may have others. However, if anyone tries to abuse you, they will pray for death before I grant it."

"This is scary "

"Come here, Bunny, let me hold you." His strong and protective arms wrap around her, and she feels safe for the first time since the attack.