Fennec Shand, Book of Boba Fett

Story Info
Fennec uses the bacta tank but wakes up to embarrassment.
3.5k words
4.62
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davy1991
davy1991
22 Followers

Fennec Shand had been tasked by Fett to eliminate some local official who was terrorising the locals and refusing to pay tribute. Unfortunately however she had sustained some injuries. It was supposed to be an simple job, slip inside, take out a couple of guards, kill the target and slip back out again.

Shand had killed the guards silently as usual and moved on to the office to eliminate the official. As the door opened she felt a wall of heat stun her, fire seared her outfit and burned a small part her face but only slightly. Fennec had expected him to have some kind of small blaster but to her surprise he was waiting for her with a flamethrower. He must have saw her coming on the security cameras and waited to ambush her she thought, scolding herself for being so careless.

Despite the shock, instinct kicked in and she took cover behind a small table in the hallway outside. Tossing a thermal detonator into the office and hearing the blast she moved in to Finnish the job. Laying on the ground and moaning in pain he begged for mercy. Without a second thought Fennec put a bolt through his head with her rifle and got out of there as fast as possible.

When she returned to the palace Fett immediately helped her to his chambers to use his bacta tank to heal the burns she had suffered. Thankfully her outfit had absorbed most of the damage and she had only recived minimal injuries. Normally when using a bacta tank the patient would wear some kind of underwear. However due to the burn damage being on her hip, side and upper back the bacta needed direct access to the affected areas. As a result covering could not be worn, Fennec would have to use the tank naked.

"Will you be alright?" Fett inqured in a kind voice, showing genuine concern for his partner.

"I'm good boss" Fennec replied warmly, wanting to appear strong and not weak in front of him despite the pain she was currently experiencing.

After making sure she was ok Fett took his leave and gave her some privacy. Stripping off her outfit completely she rested her ass on the side of the tank before swinging her bare feet up and laying back. Within a few moments the seal closed and bacta filled the tank, drowning her exposed body. Wearing nothing but a respirator mask Fennec closed her eyes to sleep off the pain while the liquid did its job.

Several hours later Fennec awoke to a light beeping sound. The burns were only minor but she'd been in the tank for most of the day and it was now early evening. Pressing a button the bacta drained from the tank and the glass seal reopened. Sitting up slowly she glanced at the readout on the monitor, showing that she now was fully healed.

Her damaged clothes were gone but the servant droid was late and hadn't returned with her spare outfit. With a sigh of light frustration she got up to stretch and move around. Fett had plenty of credits but seemed unwilling to pay for a droid that actually worked properly, she chuckled to herself, finding his pragmatism endearing.

Still naked, she stood in front of a full length mirror, examining her skin where she had been burned that morning. Now there wasn't even a mark.

"No wonder he uses the tank so much" She thought.

Turning her side to face the mirror she studied her body further. It wasn't just that the damage to her flesh that had been healed, to Fennec her skin appeared to look even better than before the burns. It looked younger, healthier.

Slowly she ran her palm up her bare hip, The newly rejuvenated skin felt so smooth. Her palm continued up her side before she lifted her arm and rested it behind her head to get a full view of her side. After running her hand gently over her body a few more times the assassin turned her back to the mirror to check the healing there as well. The burns on her back had vanished too, replaced by smoother, younger looking skin. Inspecting herself closely, her dark eyes gradually drifted doward from her shoulder, along the small of her back before resting on her toned ass.

Her gaze lingered there as she was lost in thought. Despite the hard and sometimes uncomfortable life that came with her profession, all that running and shooting had some upside to it. She was in excellent shape, possessing a body that was athletic without being too muscular. Lost in her reflection Fennec failed to notice her hand subconsciously rub her flat stomach before both of them roamed upwards to cup her breasts. Being broken from her trance by a warm buzzing sensation between her thighs and realising she had been squeezing her breasts, Shand scolded herself once again. She was a professional and this was completely improper.

Angry at herself she decided not to wait for that stupid droid and searched the room for a robe to wear back to her quarters. Unable to find anything, she came across a note on a small table.

__

The droid is not coming back, if you want your clothes come to the throne room.

"One of these days you're going to face consequences for your lack of discipline"

After all, We have a reputation to uphold...

--

Within seconds of reading the note Fennec knew exactly who was behind this.

"Dank farrik" she cursed.

Pacing back and forward she scanned the room searching for something she could cover herself with, while at the same time reflecting on why this was happening. trying to come up with a solution. Clothing and solutions were nowhere to be found but the reason was blatantly obvious for why it happened.

A few days ago she had caught Drash (one of the mods) sunbathing naked on the roof. The was only around 20 but did have potential, Fennec believed that with a bit of discipline she could become a capable fighter. So when she found the young girl just lazing around in the nude giving Fett a bad name she saw the perfect opportunity to teach her a lesson.

Fennec had stolen all of her clothes including the cybernetic arm that she had detached. Locking the hatch behind her, Shand left the mod trapped naked with no apparent way down. This was the Daimyo's palace, not some brothel in mos espa and after something like this she knew Drash would think twice before sullying his reputation again.

The plan worked better than she imagined however, rather than cower and wait the young woman figured out a way off the roof (literally single handed) and had almost made all the way home without being detected. She would never admit it out loud but Fennec was impressed. She underestimated her then and had definitely done so now given her current predicament. The mod had completely turned the tables on her and she was now the one under Drash's control.

With no other option the Assassin decided to try and make her way to the throne room. It was much closer, only one floor down and about a hundred feet away, her own quarters were on the other side of the palace. Fett's kindness had put her in this situation, she wanted to be mad at him but couldn't seem to. He saved her life, all she felt for him was respect, and something... else. Something... more?

The twin suns had begun to set. Fennec shivered slightly as she hugged the stone wall closely, moving tentatively toward the stairs. Covering her breasts she noticed her nipples had stiffened and were now digging into her arm as a result of the cool evning air, the hand covering between her legs felt oddly warm however.

Reaching the stairs she paused to listen. The palace was now mostly empty, especially this late when the mods would be in town or Fett and the gamorreans were resting. Sound carried in the long hollow hallways though, with the echoes it was nearly impossible to know if something was 50 feet away or just around the corner. The sound of Fennec's bare feet slapping on the smooth steps didn't exactly keep her hidden either. Most of her internal organs had been replaced with cybernetics after being shot but some artificial emotional/sensory response was creating the fear she had in her gut.

Now on the lower floor, the throne room was in sight. Fed up with jumping at the slightest sound she decided to make a run for it. Reaching her destination she hid her body behind the wall and carefully poked her head into the room. Thankfully it was deserted and the dark haired woman allowed herself a sigh of relief. Glancing around nervously she noticed Fett's throne to her left and her clothes on the other side of the chamber by the opposite doorway, Drash had kept her word apparently.

Sliding out from behind the doorway Fennec slinked across the room to collect her outfit.

Just as she was halfway there she heard a sharp metallic clanking sound and remembered too late where she was before the floor fell open beneath her...

"Oh god no."

Her eyes went wide with terror as her mind screamed, only now realising the full extent to which she had underestimated the young mod.

Plummeting into the space below Fennec at least had a soft landing (if nothing else) as her bare body hit the sand.

Thankfully she was in no immediate danger as the rancor kept by Jabba was long since dead. The dark haired assassin did have a serious problem however, not only was she naked but also had no means of escape. The walls were too steep to climb up and the single access door could only be opened from the outside. for the first time since Fett saved her she was utterly helpless.

Someone had to have pushed the button that activated the trap door. Despite her fear she took a breath and made a conscious effort to control her voice, trying to sound composed. Remembering not to shout too loud since sound carried far in the almost empty palace, Fennec called out,

"I know you're there. You have what you want so come out."

Nothing...

"Enough games, show yourself."

Silence...

For a moment she began to panic, starting to think she really was left trapped here alone. Her dread quickly turned into anger when an all too familiar face finally stepped out above her.

Drash glanced down with a smug grin at her new prisoner.

"Tut tut. I thought we had a reputation to uphold."

"I wouldn't be in this position if not for you." Fennec snapped, losing her composure briefly.

"Ah yes. Me and my... lack of discipline."

"You said one day I would face consequences for it and I did. Now it's your turn. This is the Daimyo's palace, not some Twi-lek pleasure suite. We can't have you just running around naked."

Shand became angrier by the second as her own words were now being turned against her.

"Then give me something to wear," she hissed.

Savouring her moment of payback, Drash paused for a moment before speaking.

"You know, I had plenty of time to reflect when I was forced to streak back to my home because of you."

"I'm sorry." She uttered.

"Apology accepted. Drash replied cheerfully.

"That being so you do need time alone to think about your actions as well."

"What?"

"I've also had a rather busy day with you not being able to help out so I'll check back on you in the morning."

Fennec's Heart sank.

"Wait." She pleaded but Drash was already gone.

Fennec didn't sleep much that night, mostly out of fear. The sand beneath her feet and the chill air on her skin only made her feelings of distress even worse. All she was thinking of was getting her clothes back, cursing herself for being so foolish, "how could I not have remembered the trap door."

Restlessly pacing back and forth she racked her brain to find a way out of this. It was pretty obvious there was no way out of the pit and she was fairly sure there was nothing she could say to convince Drash to let her go.

Sitting on a rock, she curled her toes into the sand and thought about Fett. He couldn't see her like this, he would never look at her the same way again. The only reason any of this had happened was because she was just trying to protect his image. Now, whether ruined or preserved, it seemed both their reputations were linked together. Her mind continued to race with worry for more than just herself.

As the night turned into the early hours of the morning her mind had burned out and she began to feel fatigued from thinking so much. With the cold rock pressing hard against her exposed backside she decided to move. Sliding down to sit on the sand she drew her legs into her torso and wrapped her arms around her knees, resting her chin on them. Hugging her body for heat she tried to picture something warm in her mind.

Laying down on her side in the fetal position with her head resting on her arm, Shand's eyes became heavy and started to close. In her sleep Fennec dreamed of the quiet nights by the campfire when she had first met Boba. It was before taking the palace, before recruiting the mods or gamorreans, when it was just the two of them. Her dream conjured up his words from when he offered what no other client had before, loyalty.

"I will cut you in on the success and pledge my life to protect yours."

She had looked away for a second and tried to supress a smirk. Not wanting to betray her true feelings she teased that living with the tuskens had made him soft. She was always hesitant to trust anyone but he saved her life and his vision did appeal to her. She was fed up working for idiots and tired of always being alone. With Fett she had someone worth fighting for, not some rich fool who looked down at her but a partner who was her equal. By his side she'd have a future with someone she knew would always have her back and stay with her no matter what. Fennec believed the two of them could make a way of life they wanted, one that was true to who they were, together.

Trying to think of something warm had worked, even laying on the cold floor of the pit her body temperature became hotter as she remembered the cozy feeling of the campfire. The gentle tone of Fett's voice and the way the flames flickered in his eyes.

Woken by a loud grating sound Shand heard footsteps approaching before stopping in front of her. Rubbing her weary eyes she looked up to see Drash standing over her holding something in her hand.

Fennec sat up promptly and covered her body, pulling her knees toward her torso and wrapping her arms around them.

"I hope you had plenty of time to think"

Shand blushed furiously but said nothing, terrified that her tormentor would learn what she had actually been thinking about.

"I've decided to give you something to wear after all" Drash continued. Revealing what was in her hand, she held it in front of her waist presenting her captive with a small metal slave outfit.

"Where are my clothes?" Fennec demanded, trying to sound authoritative but only coming across as scared and helpless.

With a laugh Drash answered her question. "The service droid took them for cleaning. Unfortunately we can't find them now. This was all there was, at least it'll be less stuffy than your usual garb."

Shocked at the news, Shand's mind struggled to process the words. We? Oh god, did Fett know.

"I can't wear this" She yelped.

Drash's tone was impartial "I thought you'd want something after spending the night in just your skin but if you don't want it that's your choice." Drash stated unsympathetically before turning and walking away slowly.

"Ok" Fennec stated after a few short seconds went by.

Drash could her the defeat in the other woman's voice and an evil smile formed on her face before she turned around again. Shand never said much but right now her eyes were pleading with desperation. As Drash approached her prisoner held out her arms like some street rat in mos espa, except begging for a slave outfit instead of water. How the tables had turned she thought, savouring every minute of it.

"Not so fast, you'll have to do something to earn it first."

"What?" Fennec squeaked impatiently.

Drash just continued to grin at her without saying anything.

"I'll do anything you want just give it to me"

"Anything?" the mod replied.

"Yes, just let me wear something. please"

"Manners? I like it." Drash's evil smile returned as Shand's nervous expression was briefly replaced with a frown.

"Very well, get on your knees."

Fennec knew she was at the other girls mercy and had no other way out. With some reluctance she gave in. Moving forward from her sitting position, her thighs covered the area between her legs and she crossed her arms over her pert breasts, a hand cupping each one as she knelt in front of the girl standing over her.

"Now, kiss my boot."

Drash didn't need to ask twice.

Perhaps because she realised there was no point in resisting any further, or if she was just in a hurry to have something to wear Shand seemed a little too eager. At least she hoped that was the reason for her eagerness and not something else. Believing the tingles in the pit of her stomach could only have been from nerves, her chest, neck and face flushed with heat as her mind and body still struggled to understand what was happening. Leaning forward, she planted her lips on her captors boot. With her ass sticking up in the air Fennec was also forced to expose her breasts as she needed both her hands for balance.

Drash admired her enthusiasm, among other things. The mod grabbed her ponytail to keep her in position. Her intention was to show who was boss, however she became slightly distracted. Seeing the naked Fennec bent over submissively in front of her and Feeling the soft hair of her ponytail in her grasp Drash was tempted to let Shand's kisses move further up her leg.

Snapping out of her momentary distraction the mod released her grip on the other woman and let her sit up, finally allowing her to get dressed.

"That'll do for now" Drash said in a gentler voice than before as she handed the outfit over.

Still seated and not bothering to cover up anymore after being naked the whole night, Fennec accepted the clothing, however small.

"Th... thank you," she said, struggling to get the words out but was grateful to be given something.

"You're welcome," Drash replied with a real smile and not an evil one, happy that Shand had became more humble and started learning how things would be from now on.

Fastening the top over her breasts Fennec jumped cutely as the cold metal touched her already stiff nipples. The cloth strip in the front and back of the bottoms covered a little more thankfully but felt no different as the cool draught blew right under them, tickling her bare crotch. After getting her new outfit on she stood up looking down at the floor self conciously, she could feel Drash's eyes all over her. Embarrassed at how she looked Fennec hugged her belly, attempting to hide the artificial skin that had been installed after she was shot.

Sensing she was genuinely upset Drash stepped forward and held Fennec's hands in hers, try to make her feel better.

"it's ok, there's no one else down here."

As Drash slowly and gently pulled Fennec's hands away from her body Shand let them go, giving in and trusting the the mod enough to be vulnerable in front of her. Drash looked her up and down.

"Not bad." Drash said with a wink when her eyes came back up, eliciting a shy smile from Fennec.

Taking the smile as as cue to keep going Drash lifted Shand's left arm above her head and twirled her around once in a dance like motion, sneaking a glance at her exposed backside as the cloth strip covering it blew to one side with the movement. When she stopped spinning, wondering what the heck she was doing and how she went from being self conscious to somewhat carefree so fast. Fennec laughed once again but more freely this time placing a hand over her eyes in shyness but still giggling.

Amaused at her captive's change in mood Drash allowed herself to chuckle as well. Eyeing Fennec up and down again she leaned forward to speak.

"Good, now come with me."

To be continued...

Which direction would you like to see the story go in? Comment below.

davy1991
davy1991
22 Followers