Mountain Skinny Dip

Story Info
Jenna takes pleasure in watching the girl's wet romp.
1.3k words
4.29
24.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
395 Followers

For Jenna, the first mountain hike of the season was always like a rebirth. Hiking in the awakening forest on a trail beside a rushing stream brought her senses alive. The pristine, crisp air and subtle aroma of new plants pushing from the soil washed over her like a cleansing bath. She was ready for new adventures and making lifelong memories.

She relished the thunder of the snow-melt silver waterfalls. Craggy overlooks displayed the palette of the valley wrapped in a mountain range frame. Before noon, Jenna reached her destination at the edge of a shallow, ice-blue alpine lake. The warm sun shimmered on the clear water. She found a secluded spot to spread out, eat lunch and read while enjoying the solitude and the tranquil vista.

Jenna snacked and then dozed. She was awakened by the chatty arrival of a group of hikers. She propped herself on her elbow, comfortable on the carpet of soft pine needles. Three girls dropped their day packs in an open area on the other side of the inlet. Jenna watched them through the veil of bushes with Spring fresh leaves. They were young and athletic. The blond was tall and willowy. The African-American was curvaceous with close cropped hair. The redhead was short and solid with large breasts. Each removed their hiking boots to rest their feet.

The new arrivals didn't appear winded from the climb. They were all smiles and voluble. Their obvious exhilaration from the wilderness adventure and the ideal weather was contagious. Jenna felt an uplifting buzz from secretly sharing their sisterhood. Certain they couldn't see her, she laid back in the sun and watched their show like a private screening. She enjoy their youthful vigor and energy for a few minutes. Then, she opened her book and left them to savor their trail lunch and wine.

When they finish eating, the redhead suggested a cooling swim. There was reluctance about the chill water, and a little give-and-take about the merits and risks of skinny dipping. They exchanged playful taunts and teases. The matter was decided when Red announced, "I'm going in." She settled the skinny dipping discussion with a compromise. She reached inside her hiking t-shirt and removed her white bra. Then Red unbuttoned her cargo hiking shorts and shimmied free. The motion caused her freed breasts to bounce attractively. She was wearing beige, cotton brief panties. Wading in, she gave shiver, but turned and dared her friends to join her, "Come on, cowards. It's refreshing."

Looking around furtively, the others whisper to each other, gave a WTF shrug and start to disrobe. Inside her button front top, a pale green bra covered the blonde's modest breasts. She removed it from her perky mammaries and partially re-buttoned her shirt. Her denim cut-offs fell to the ground revealing a skimpy black bikini. A camel toe clung erotically to the cleft of her shaved vagina.

Jenna's pulse picked up at the innocently erotic scene. It was as if she had stumbled on a rendezvous of frisky water nymphs. She set aside her book and slid further into the alcove. Leaning against a tree trunk she was riveted by the unfolding tableau.

The black girl's long legs were attired in green Capri pants. She meticulously removed them and laid the pants neatly on a log. As she bent over, her deep blue boyshorts with pink dots pulled tight across her behind. Ebony yanked her sleeveless shirt over her head. Her tits were nesting in a pale purple cross-back sports bra adorned with a deep purple straps. Removing it, she reached for her shirt. Her friends were already wading into the lake and Red yelled, "Hurry up, slowpoke." After another look around to assure no one was watching, she dropped the shirt and gingerly entered the water topless. Her mocha breasts swung salaciously.

From her concealed perch, Jenna was captivated by the unexpected display of female flesh. Her libido responded with an involuntary flush of desire. As a hormone warmth took her body, Jenna unbuttoned her blouse and moved her hand inside.

Despite the cool water, each girl dunked in the shallow lake. They shook, but the bright sun and illicit excitement seemed to keep them warm. They traded coltish splashes that elicited high-pitched squeals. Standing knee deep, Red's white t-shirt was soon translucent and tight across her large breasts. Her pointy nipples visibly stretched the sheer material. Similarly, her soaking panties did nothing to conceal the expansive patch of curly red pubic hair.

Jenna chastised herself for her voyeurism. But, she couldn't stop watching. Her body's needs overcame her mind's morals. The gentle massage of her flesh accelerated to more lusty caressing of her now released breasts. The porn like performance before her triggered sultry fantasies. Her breathing deepened and light sweat kissed her forehead.

The blonde's shirt was also plastered to her chest. Since only two buttons were clasped, her spirited bouncing caused her erect left nipple to be teasingly exposed. If anything, her panty camel toe was more pronounced and eye-catching.

Ebony's ultramarine panties had slid from her initial plunge and displayed the crack in her ass. She pulled them up and smoothed them across her curvy behind. She adjusted the front by rubbing her palms across her generous mound. Her nipples were hard from the cold water and glistened in the sun as the water rolled off.

The giggly frolic of the sexy girls was too much for Jenna. She was extremely aroused. She snuggled into her pine-scented nest. Releasing the snap on her shorts, Jenna's left hand touched her moistening panties. She inhaled at the shot of pleasure. Her entire body was lush and needy. It drove her deeper into a titillating fog. She shifted her body and worked her aching loins.

The close friends seem equally provoked by their public near nakedness. They begin to playfully spank behinds and grope boobs. This generated peals of surprise, embarrassment and laughs of manic pleasure. Red escalated the bawdy play by tugging down at the black girl's underwear as she struggle to hold them up. While those two wrestled, Blondie returned the favor by pulling Red's panties completely to her knees. Red turned to retaliate as the blond girl splashed away. She couldn't give chase with the displaced panties impairing her movement. The damp underwear were difficult to pull up her fleshy thighs and as she worked them her thick burgundy bush was on delightful display.

The salacious interaction continued. When they were winded, they made pretend apologies. Blondie kissed Red then lifted her in a tit to tit hug. Red reached around to grab her behind and thrust her hips into Blondie's vagina in faux humping. Blondie convulsed with laughter and dropped Red back into the lake. Not to be excluded, the black girl put her hands on Blondie's hips and mock mounted her from the rear.

Jenna's eyelids fluttered as she approached climax. She tried to stifle a satisfying moan. Her hand raced quicker and deeper into her juicy cleft. When her wave broke, her head rolled and she collapsed limp in a starburst bliss.

When a cloud diminished the sun's warmth, Ebony trembled and started to the shore, followed closely by the blonde. Red lingered for a minute to dip her shoulder length hair and wring it straight against her back. They hand rubbed the water from their bodies and babbled about how silly and how much fun the swim was. Blondie announced they can't tell anyone about it. Red says she's going to broadcast their 'lesbian play' in a text to everyone she knows. This incited a round of giggling indignation and 'don't you dare'.

The sun re-emerged. Confident of their privacy and less inhibited than earlier, they decided to completely strip and hang their clothes dry. The girls spread on the grass to catch their breath.

As Jenna slowly recovered from her 'afternoon delight', the nudist scene set in the wilderness glory was mesmerizing. She was tempted to wander over and thank them. But she didn't want to spoil the moment. She was renewed and savored this life memory she knew wouldn't fade. Rather, Jenna expected it would trigger many future orgasms. She lay back and gazed at the natural wonders of their hot bodies.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
395 Followers