Fenway Ch. 02 - Tracy's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was now fully back to life and I was feverishly jacking it. My wife was being serviced in front of my eyes and ears but miles away. Tracy thrashed about breathing eratically, moaning loudly, and letting out unintelligible grunts. She moaned, "OH YES, LICK MY FUCKING PUSSY!!" The erotic scene again had me shooting a load on my belly and chest. I was so in love with my wife at this moment. I wanted to go fuck her right now but I would have to wait. She started to quake and shiver arching off the couch, and violently thrusting her hips up, nearly knocking Sammy onto the floor. The two eventually layed naked next to each other embracing and kissing for a while.

The two put themselves back together and soon started greeting guests who were arriving. Most of the party goers were friends and relatives of Trish but a few, like Tracy, were friends of Aaron. Quite a few more people were invited to this party than the batchelor party. This is partly because it's doubling as a shower. So I watched with waining interest as Trisha opened gifts and the women all chit chatted while some were drinking heavily. A few gag gifts and dirty sex toy gifts were the highlight of the next few hours. Finally, all the gifts were done, and a lot of the older crowd made their departures.

"Ok, listen up everybody" Sammy shouted to get everyone's ear. "The strippers will be here in half an hour. If you aren't comfortable with that, ya might wanna leave now, sorry and thank you all for coming." A big cheer erupted from most of the younger girls and the last of the older conservative crowd began their goodbyes.

The house was now occupied by a bunch of drunk, horny wives and single girls waiting for strippers to arrive. And right on cue the doorbell rang. After Sammy spoke to them at the door for a second, a boombox started playing Michael Jackson and three men began dancing into the house. The women all began to whoop and holler as they entered the living room.

Somehow they knew who the bride was because they first gathered in front of Trish. The strippers were very good dancers as well. I was pretty impressed. I hoped they were making good money for the work they must put into it. Suddenly, they all ripped their tear away shirts off. Again the girls went wild and again I was impressed. They must workout every minute they have to spare. Each of them was a perfect example of a man's physique.

Again, on the specified beat of Billy Jean, the three ripped off their pants and now wore what I can only describe as a loin cloth. The undulations of their bodies was impressive as they started to bead up with a shimmer of sweat. I could see some large hunks of meat swinging around under the loin clothes which were tied on the hips in a bow. Well sure as shit one of the loudest girls pulled on the bow of the only black guy of the three and his loin cloth fell lightly to the carpet. Once again the group erupted in loud screaming as his impressive cock was out there for all to see. Soon some other women got brave enough to do the same so that all three cocks were dangling. I must say from my point of view they were very nice cocks for sure.

Tracy was certainly watching the action but I was expecting more from her. Some of the other girls were much more active. Sammy was goading the girls on to touch the goods, which occurred at precisely 9:16 pm EST. My erection officially started throbbing while several girls began to handle the very attractive rods these men had on display. All three eventually got hard and were receiving hand jobs. Again, Tracy was not in play. I was beginning to get a little dissapointed, but the earlier action was excellent and the current action was exciting. As other women were getting their lips around the very sweet cocks, I noticed that Tracy and Sammy were sitting next to each other. They were behind everyone else that was intent on the man action. They were holding hands!! It was so sweet to see, after the lustfull sex they had earlier, they were acting like school girls in love. At a very rowdy part of the show when everyone at the party was enthralled by the cocks in front of them, Sammy leaned into Tracy and gave her a passionate kiss. I was shocked and proud of how easily Tracy had adapted to girl on girl action.

The rest of the show was no interest to them or me. I was focussed on the woman I love and her changing relationship with Sammy. I didn't notice anyone going to a bedroom for privacy. The show ended and the girls separated to see people off. Again Tracy volunteered to stay later and help clean up the mess. At one point Tracy bent over to pick something up and wiggled her hot ass at the camera. Soon she picked up the phone for a minute to send me a text.

Tracy: Those guys were fake. I'm sorry but I had no interest in them. I hope you aren't mad.

James: Mad? I caught that show with Sammy. I'm not mad at all. You don't have to perform for me. You showed me what YOU wanted and I loved it.

Tracy: Thank you Babe. I love you so much.

Tracy put her phone back down with the camera still going. Behind her, Sammy walked in wearing a robe. Tracy turned around and pulled her in for a long kiss. They retreated back to the couch behind them. Tracy reached forward with praying hands and started at Sammy's upper chest. Her hands separated and her palms moved down over Sammy's breasts, gently rubbing her nipples and breasts. Sammy untied her own robe and allowed it to open.

I was again impressed by the beauty of this goddess. Her breasts were almost as perfect as Tracy's. They continued to kiss deeply while Tracy explored her tits. Sammy started taking off Tracy's clothes which consisted of just a t-shirt and pants. The moment Tracy's pants were off, Sammy plunged two fingers into her. Tracy pulled her own bra off. This was merely the warm ups though. After a few minutes of light moaning and exploring, Sammy reached behind her and pulled out something. I couldn't tell at first, but then it became clear that it was a strap-on.

When Tracy saw the strap-on, she smiled and said, "Ooooh,that reminds me of my husband."

"Any remorse or guilt about that?" Sammy asked as she dropped her robe and started putting on the strap-on.

"None whatsoever. I am 100 percent sure he is good with this."

Tracy knelt on the couch with her hands on the back ready for some doggy style. Sammy set up the dildo in front of Tracy's pussy. "Please fuck me" Tracy said in a gravelly voice.

"You got it babe", Sammy said as she lined up the head at her entrance and began to slide it in. She wasted no time plunging into Tracy's box. I could hear the wet sounds as Sammy began plowing in and out. She reached around with her hands to cup Tracy's perfect C-cup breasts, holding on to them to gain leverage. She began railing Tracy like I had never done. When she let go of her breasts, I noticed how fucking hot it is to see two sets of bouncing tits!

"Ohhh fuuuck, yes, fuuck meeeeee!! Ahhhh!!" Tracy was no doubt loving getting fucked by a woman and I was basking in the glory of seeing it all. I was frantically yanking my noodle as this unfolded. I thought about stopping since Tracy would be home in short order and I will want to ravage her slutty body, but stopping was not in the cards. Both Tracy and Sammy were now breathing hard and moaning loudly. Little did I know that a strap-on is stimulating to both parties. Sammy was now pounding at Tracy's pussy hard. My feverish strokes were closing in on an eruption.

"Ohh fuuck, yeah, you are so fucking hot, you slutty bitch", Sammy shouted. "You cheating whore!!" she spat.

That was it for me as I came all over myself again. Somehow my creepy brain came up with an idea while watching this wonderful show. What if, I thought, Tracy had a bluetooth earpiece so that I could coach her with suggestions on what to do next. I need to write that down.

As I began to unwind from my own climax, I could see Sammy tensing up, "Ohhh shit, oh fuck, AAHhhh." And she shook violently. Tracy's legs were slick with bodily fluids running down in streams.

Sammy was still pumping when Tracy finally hit her climax, "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" screaming like a banshee. She continued with intermitent tremors for about another 30 seconds. They finally collapsed into each others arms and rested for some time. Tracy finally got up and put her phone in her bag. All I could do now is wait for Tracy to get home.

Tracy got home about 2 hours later with a big cheese eatin grin on her face. Her hair was now a mess and her clothes were all wrinkled. "Miss me much?" she said as she looked at, and swung her nose at my tented sweats.

"You know I did." I smiled softly at her. She is beautiful even when she's a mess. "So what are my chances here?"

"I've got to shower first, but yeah, I'm up for it. If only because I know you want it so much right now. You have that animal look in your eyes."

"If you love me you'll let me fuck you all dirty and messy right now."

She walked over and straddled my legs. "Well I do love you. And it makes more sense to shower after you cum in me and on me. So go for it big guy." She looked into my eyes with a dirty looking smirk.

I could smell alchohol and pussy on her breath as she exhaled in my face and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was long and passionate. In my head I was seeing her kissing Sammy long and passionately. My rock hard dick was pulsing as the nerve endings were feeling electric. I made a quick move to pick her up and drop her on the couch on her knees holding the back of the couch the same as she had with Sammy. I quickly pressed into her but decided to enjoy my wife's pussy before blowing my load. I stood still while fully impailing her, fully enjoying the feeling of her hot, wet, and soft as silk pussy but not moving. I knew the very next move I made would be the end. I was holding her tiny, pail hips in place while she squirmed trying to fuck me. I took these few seconds to run through the lesbian encounter my wife had enjoyed so much. I thought I would cum just thinking about it so I went ahead and slammed ahead. Sure enough the second I moved I started cumming.

She cooed, "Oooooh, that's it baby, cum inside your slut of a wife. That's soooo good." She rubbed my balls gently from below while I came.

I pulled out and continued squirting on her beautiful white ass. "Ohhh, that's so gooood, you nasty slut." It's the first time I had called her anything like that so I watched her reaction. She seemed to perk up a bit and wiggle her ass. "You want more slut?" I was still hard, I never went down I was so horny.

"Yes" she whimpered. I slapped her ass and went back in. I was confident this time I could hold off till she peaked. I slammed her harder than I ever have before. I felt like we were using each other as fuck toys. Every time I bottomed out and slammed into her ass it rippled like I threw a rock in a pond. She whimpered at an ever increasing volume until she finally hit her crescendo, shaking violently. "AAAAHHH, FUCK YES!!"

'Wow', I thought to myself, 'I came 5 times today?' I don't think it breaks my high school record when my parents were away. But at least this time one of them was in a pussy. We rested in each other's arms for some time.

"Babe, FYI, I bought tickets to tomorrow's game."

"Oh my god! I am exhausted. How much did that cost?"

"You don't want to know." I said as I looked at my feet.

"I've got to take a shower and get some sleep." She dragged herself away after a long day. I couldn't help watching her stumble away thinking that in her worst condition she was still so fucking sexy.

By the next evening we had both rested up and headed to Fenway. It was late October in Boston so we brought a throw blanket in case we got cold. There is nothing like walking into Fenway and seeing the green everywhere. This stadium was built in 1912, the year my grandfather was born, and the year the Titanic sank. It was during World War 1. There are prettier ballparks around for sure, but none compare to the wooden slat seats of Fenway. The Peske pole, the green monster, the 501 seat, and the history.

The game started off exciting with the Sox leading 2 to 1 after the first. After that first inning, things slowed down with no runs scoring for either team for several innings. It had, in fact, gotten quite chilly and with little cheering we settled in under our blanket.

As you can imagine, horny sluts that we are, we began petting heavily under the blanket. There was obviously a full house tonight which at Fenway is shoulder to shoulder. This made screwing around a bit more difficult, even with a blanket. I did manage to get a finger into my wife and message her clit. She in turn had been slowly stroking my cock. It was hard to hide our playing but who cares, right?

Everyone was singing to 'Sweet Caroline' and I had to go pee. I zipped up and headed off after kissing Tracy.

When I returned, I started back up the steps to our row of seats and I could see Tracy talking to the man next to her. He was a big black guy probably in his late 30's. As I got closer, I realized he was now under part of our blanket. When Tracy saw me coming she smiled a guilty looking grin. The man handed her something and she pulled back our blanket. I pretended not to notice any of it but I could see a bulge in his pants once he was uncovered. When I sat, I put my half the blanket over my lap and reached over to find that Tracy still had her pants undone. I could feel that she was still wet. Or was she wet again?

I didn't want to discuss what happened since I would have to shout for her to hear. The game was in the 8th STILL at 2 to 1. Houston got one in the top half to tie the game. Then in the ninth, Houston racked up 7 more. That's how it ended. We were let down. But my mind was still on the man sitting next to Tracy.

On the ride home I started a carefull line of questioning. I was getting a little peaved when her answers were a bit evasive.

"Look, I don't care if you messed with him a little. Just tell me about it, ok?"

She looked scared as she said, "I'm sorry babe, I just got a little carried away wishing we could recreate what happened in August. He looked cold so I offered him half the blanket while you were gone. I think he knew we were playing under the blanket cause he looked a little shocked. When I pulled the blanket over him I brushed against his cock. After that he said he had more blanket then he needed and pushed some back my way. He brushed against my tits most definitely on purpose. I think I accidently let out a small moan."

Tracy looked in my eyes to see if there was any green. So far my dick was the only reaction to this story. "What else happened?"

I think she was hoping I would let her stop there. She turned her head to the passenger side window and slowly said, "Then I rubbed his cock through his pants and he rubbed my pussy until I saw you. Oh, God, I'm sorry!!" She now had both hands on her face and I knew she was crying. "I AM a slut!!"

"Look, I'm not mad. In fact I'm turned on at the moment. To be fair, I was getting you worked up before I left you alone. As long as you don't hide things from me, I will understand. The bottom line is if you think I will like something then go ahead. Just don't cheat on me."

"James, I love you so much for how laid back and understanding you are. But I feel bad now that I said I couldn't handle it if you did things with another woman. I want to change my answer. If you want to mess with the strippers at the party, I'll be ok with it."

"Like I said, Trace, I don't think I'm interested in that, but I appreciate the thought. I still don't think I could do that to you yet. Maybe someday. Did he give you his number?"

"He gave me his card. He said if I need replacement windows or a big cock, give him a call."

The thought of my wife rubbing a stranger's cock behind my back was a rush. It made me horny and bit jealous. I needed her now. "Babe, take all your clothes off."

"What do you mean? We're on the fucking highway!!"

"Don't you think you owe me a little something now?"

"So you want me to ride home naked?"

"No, I want you to fuck me while I drive. It's dark, not many people will see." She saw the lust in my eyes and began peeling layers off her body. My cock was straining in my pants so I unzipped and pulled them down.

"Isn't this going to be hard to do?"

"This is where watching porn pays off. You have to staddle me, facing me, and you do all the work while I watch the road." Much to my surprise, Tracy had shed every stitch of clothing and was ready to try to appease me. She did as I told her, swinging her knee over to the other side facing me. She grabbed my cock and quickly fell on it. I only swerved a little. She got into fucking me hard right away possibly thrilled by the cars on both sides of us. I looked over and got an erotic surge seeing some college age guys giving me the thumbs up. "Babe, wave to your admirers!"

She looked over, "Oh fuck, that's so hot." I used my free hand to grope her perfect titties while she sped up her fucking. Tracy laid her head on my shoulder breathing hard into my neck and probably a little embarassed.

I whispered in her ear, "Everyone is watching you be a slutty wife, Babe." In fact nobody was near us anymore but the thought made Tracy go ballistic on my cock. The moment I started to blow my load into her, Tracy released her huge orgasm all over my lap. "Alrighty then, I'd say we are even steven now. That was something else." Tracy was still red faced as she got back to her seat and dressed.

The day of the batchelor party was a nasty, rainy, Boston day. I arrived at Encore before everyone, unloaded the food, alchohol, and my stuff then headed out for some lunch. Everyone was told they could show up early if they wanted but the party would get started around 4 pm. This place is very new and so beautiful inside. The casino is world class. Everything you could need in one building. The first to arrive were Jeff and John who shared a ride from Rhode Island. Aaron showed up shortly after with Josh almost right behind him. I nonchalantly placed my phone on an end table where there would be a good view for Tracy. We started drinking some Sam Adams as we waited for the others to arrive. By 4, everyone had arrived, which is when the drinking really got going.

Bob, Greg, and Brett seemed hell bent on getting messed up. They started a game of speed quarters which put a big dent in the beer I had brought. Aaron and I are the best of the group at quarters so we picked on Greg, putting him in danger of kissing the porcelain god early. Once the game hit a pause, I took the oppotunity to keep these guys from getting blitzed too early.

"Listen up, the strippers are due at 9 o'clock. Please don't be passed out already. I spent a fortune on them. Also, I know some of you are on a short leash with your wives, but I will pay for all extras incurred with the strippers if you are so inclined. Now let's hear it for the man of the hour!!"

Everyone looked at Aaron while cheering him on.

Some of us needed a break from drinking so we went down to the casino for a spell. When we returned, Brian, our friend from Boston, had taken over bartending duties. Everyone in the room now seemed to have a good buzz going. I smelled that someone was smoking grass on the balcony so I went out to partake. It was still a shitty night out but the party was now in full swing and everyone was having fun. Knowing I didn't have to be anywhere tomorrow, I had indulged heavily into the alcohol.

I wasn't keeping track of time so when I heard a light knock on the door it took me by surprise. At first thinking we were being too loud, but when I opened the door it was two women dressed in cosplay outfits. They both looked like anime characters. The first one had blue hair, cat ears, and wore a maid outfit that flared out from the waist showing lots of thigh. White stockings came up short of the upper thigh and blue shoes filled out the look. The second girl had pink hair, a decorative facemask covering her eyes and wore a very short purple highlighted one piece that also flared from the hips and showed lots of thigh. Blue boots with 2 inch heels came up to below one knee but above the other knee. The shoulders were capped with peaked ridges that only came out to the edge of her shoulders. The final touch for both was the makeup that was designed to make them look japanese even though they weren't.