Fenway Ch. 02 - Tracy's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lot to process, but I'm used to this stuff with Tracy. "Of course, this is why I love you so much, things like this, always thinking of others. What fucking loser would say no to you." She started crying at my words of encouragement.

"Listen, I don't know if you're aware but you really turned me on up there."

"Babe, your hard cock stabbed me in the ass the second you got here. Let's get on the bed."

We both climbed on top of the bed and embraced. "Did you enjoy your night, Babe?" I asked.

"It didn't end up like I thought it would. And I'm sorry if this was more than you could handle. I might have overdone it."

"Funny thing is, I half hated it while it was happening, but now that I'm with you, I loved it." She pulled my pants open so she could stroke my hard cock. "Be carefull, I could cum any second." I pulled off my own pants.

She pulled me in for a kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and forcefully licked my tongue. There it was, the taste I thought I would be disgusted with, another man's cum. I couldn't stop the kiss and realized the taste was enough to make me remember all the things she just did. It just made her that much more hot to me.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" She had stopped stroking my cock and was just holding the base.

"Fuckin A right I do!! If you still can after fucking that giant cock."

"That was amazing. His cock is sooo big. I hope I didn't humiliate you. It just felt so fucking good." She must know what I like already cause she pushed me on my back and recreated the scene I had watched with Aaron, throwing a leg over me. My heart was racing as I got a good look at her well fucked pussy. It was swollen, red, and leaking cum down her leg. She has also figured out that I don't want her to be cleaned up.

She guided my cock into her and settled all the way down. I was glad she didn't ask if I was in yet. My cock slipped in very easily and pushed more of Aaron's spunk out of her. She knew damn well I was loving this. "I might be a little stretched, Babe," she said with a devious smile as she pulled off her shirt. She pumped up and down on my rock hard penis. She bounced her perfect titties in my face as she had for Aaron. It was surreal. I played with her luscious tits while my dick swam inside her gaped cavern. I quickly came inside her adding my sperm to his load as more cum was leaking down her sexy thighs. "I have a surprise for you", she said as my flacid penis fell out of her stretched hole.

"More surprises? What is it? I have surprise overload."

"I'm not telling till it's here, silly" Just then a light knock came at the door.

"You got room service? Nice!"

Tracy got up, still totally nude and walked to the door. I thought she was going to flash the room service guy as a tip. When she got to the door, she cracked it a bit then opened to let Sammy step in. I covered my junk instinctively. They hugged warmly. "I'm glad you're here."

"Wow, what happened to you?" she said half knowing the answer. "You look like you're having fun tonight!"

"Oh yeah, it's been crazy so far. I'll show you the video someday. You want a drink? I have wine and beer."

"No thanks, I had a few while I was waiting downstairs." Sammy sat in the chair by the window. "Nice view."

'Why was she waiting downstairs?' I thought.

"How are you, James? Are you enjoying the party so far?" Sammy smiled knowingly. She kicked off her shoes and came over to sit on the side of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still confused.

"Tracy asked me to stop by for an experiment I agreed to help her with." She put a hand on my leg and started to caress my thigh.

"I want to see if I can handle it with someone I trust first." Tracy sat on a towel in the chair that Sammy had vacated. Sammy now pushing her hand up to my crotch under the bedspread I was covering with.

"Babe, I told you, I don't need anyone else. I'm happy if I can just be with you."

Sammy was now stroking my cock to hard again. I let out an unintentional sigh.

"But what if I like watching you as much as you like watching me? I won't know unless I experience it." She sat there playing with her messy pussy while Sammy started getting serious about her hand job.

"If you insist." I smiled with a gorgeous woman at my side stroking my cock. I have to admit that Sammy is quite attractive. I grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it over her head. With no bra to deal with, I started fondling her sweet tits. Did I say I love titties most of all. Well I do. Her's were excellent, her dark pink nipples poking out begging me to suck them. So I did, sucking on one and then the other.

Sammy slid down to take my cock in her mouth. Her warm wetness felt fantastic. I looked into my wife's eyes as she played with herself and smiled. I layed down facing Sammy's crotch. What a nice snatch she has. I opened her lips which were sloppy wet. I began licking up and down her slit diving into her hole at one end then tickling her nub at the other.

Sammy was now breathing hard, sucking my cock agressively, and moaning loudly. I know my cunnilingus skills are exceptional and she won't last long so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and switched ends. We kissed for a minute before she got on her back at the end of the bed. "You know what I want", she said in a sultry voice.

"If you insist", I said as I jumped off the bed and quickly got in front of her. I looked into her beautiful eyes and then over to my wife's beautiful eyes and wondered how I got so lucky. "Do we need a condom?" I asked.

"No, I want you to come inside me the same way he came in your wife." As I pushed slowly into her pussy, I almost commented on how tight her pussy was. I didn't want to because I think it was a little humiliating that my wife's pussy could barely feel my cock.

I closed my eyes and pumped into Sammy slowly at first. I loved the sight of a different woman in front of me. Her tits began swaying as I rocked in and out. Her pussy was so fucking hot looking. I naturally began pumping hard into her hot hole. I was imagining what it was going to be like to cum in a woman that's not my wife. Suddenly my wife was behind me holding my hips. "Stand still a second, Babe. You need the rest of your surprise." I wasn't sure what she was talking about until I felt her pulling my butt cheeks apart and apply some oil followed by something pushing at my ass. I looked behind me and she had the strap-on around her waist and legs ready to impale me.

"Whoa, what are you doing, Babe?" As I tensed my sphincter tight as a drum.

"Relax Babe, we are both going to enjoy this", she said still pushing.

"Oh my fuck, the shit you are putting me through is fucking rediculous. Just why?"

"So that means go ahead, right?" she said laughing.

"Hey guys, make up your mind, I need this fuck to get moving," Sammy exclaimed, while she moved her ass around trying to get some movement.

"Fine, but no more surprises." Tracy immediately pushed at my ass. "Please go slowwww, OWW!" She pushed in deeper and after loosening up it didn't feel bad. In fact, I was quite enjoying having my wife fuck my ass. Next, I had to get the rhythm so I could fuck and get fucked which isn't easy. Sammy started to moan and squirm under me as her orgasm was creeping up on her. And I was actually very close. The ass fucking made me want to cum too soon, but I tried to hold off. Tracy was also breathing hard and moaning from the stimulation of the clit stimulator on her strap-on. "Oh my god, I'm gunna cum, FUCK." Tracy started to convulse which sent me into sympathy orgasm into Sammy's tight box. Sammy, hearing both of us cumming together and feeling my cum, hit her stride screaming, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME", in time with my piston action. Finally she began to shake. "UNNGG, YES, Oh fuck thats good." And then another convulsion.

I couldn't help thinking karma had to turn around on me. My life is just too fucking good. Wait, the Red Sox lost in the ALCS, I guess that's pretty even steven.

After coming down and pulling apart the girls wanted to shower, together!! "WTF, am I chopped liver now?"

"Babe, I have an announcement, I am in love with someone else. Can I be in love with more than just you?"

As they walked to the bathroom, "You can love anyone you want as long as I'm one of them."

"You are at the tippy top of the list but I think I love Aaron too." Tracy looked a little serious now.

"So let me get this straight. You're in love with me, Sammy, and Aaron? We need to talk about the Aaron situation at some point", I said, "That is a tinder box. Go take you're shower."

When the girls came out of the shower, I was sitting with Aaron. He came down after the party started to fizzle out. We had talked while they were showering. "You want to tell them or should I?"

Aaron made no eye contact. "You can, I feel like throwing up."

"Aaron and Trisha have called off the wedding." I announced. Both the girls threw their hands over their mouths.

Tracy looked mortified. "Oh my god, was it because of me?" She started balling her eyes out.

"Hold on, hold on, let me clear this up. Y'all can't say anything to anyone about this. You are the only ones who will know the truth. I spoke to Trisha a few minutes ago. I explained that I was only trying to find someone exactly like Tracy. The only reason I was with her is because she looks just like Tracy, almost. We would be divorced in a year. So I told her I thought it best to not put her through that. She was very upset and crying uncontrollably but she told me she had her own doubts about the marriage as well. I also told her it isn't right for her to feel whatever shit women feel when a wedding is cancelled. I begged her to blame it on me and tell everyone she called off the wedding, not me. She agreed it was for the best not to go forward and would take me up on saving face. I told her she could say I cheated on her if she wants. I don't know what reason she's going to use. Bottom line is, I'm fucking single again."

"So it WAS my fault!!" Tracy squeeled. She began sobbing into my shoulder and sniffling on my shirt.

"First off, that was MY choice, even if you had it planned that way. Secondly, you did me a favor. You made me realize what I was doing and that nobody else is Tracy. You helped keep us from making a huge mistake. Tracy, I told you how I feel about you. I know now, more than ever, you and James are a solid couple. I have to find my own Tracy. I'm moving on even though I still love you both and plan on spending more time with you."

Tracy started to smile slightly through teary eyes. "Can I set you up with someone I think you would love?" She said with a big sniffle.

"Who's that?" Aaron smirked.

"Well, she's in this room and it ain't me", Tracy said as she grinned at Sammy.

Sammy looked shyly toward Aaron. "I've actually had a crush on you since you and Trish have been together. But I don't want to hurt her, she's my best freind."

"It's kind of weird, but I've felt a connection with you as well. Let me talk to Trisha. I think she might be fine with it. Aaron's depressed look was starting to melt away.

"Now can we get room service? I'm starved."

= = =

2 months later

"So how are Trisha and Greg doing?" Tracy asked taking a breath while giving Sammy a tongue lashing.

"They are getting it on... uh, uh, uh... pretty hot and heavy. It looks like love to me. I feel really good about setting them up. UMPH!!" Aaron loved fucking Tracy from behind, what an ass!!!

Sammy pulled my cock out of her mouth. "Damn girl, you have become one world class pussy eater. I love you guys!"

"You guys want to come with us on vacation to Fort Meyers? Spring training!!