Fenway Ch. 02 - Tracy's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was struck by how beautiful these two girls were. They said nothing to me, just swooshing by me and heading straight to the living area where most of our guys were congregated. They seemed to be familiar with the resort as the blue haired girl( I'll call her blue and the other pink) slid over to the sound system and easily slid a cd in and started it. As the music played the girls began a simple dance routine. They moved around the guys dancing and moving erotically. The second song to play was "More than a feeling" which I knew was Aaron's favorite song.

Babe, tomorrow's so far away

There's something I just have to say

I don't think I could hide what I'm feeling inside another day

knowin I'm in love with you

After the song ended, blue asked in a sexy submissive asian sounding voice, "Where is our man of the hour?" It seemed like the blue haired girl was the leader of this team. I pointed towards Aaron and said "This is the poor sap here." Both girls sashayed over to Aaron and began teasing him. They moved closely around him, touching his chest and thighs. They began to unbutton his shirt and took off his shoes. Aaron was definitely having fun smiling and laughing the whole time but I wondered how far he would go. The girls finally got his shirt unbuttoned and took it off. Pink gave his buldge a little rub. Blue asked "Could you please unzip me?" Aaron obliged pulling down her zipper and releasing her dress to the floor. She still had on a tight silk v-neck shirt but definitely no bra. The girls turned from Aaron and kissed erotically. Blue hit the remote for the next song to play. The two danced while performing a very sexy strip tease. I went back to tending bar and bringing more food out.

When I came back into the room, looking around, I knew that every guy in the room was now hard. Aaron was now waving his hands, "No, no, I'm getting married, I can't be messing around."

The room erupted in variations on the theme of 'You aren't married yet.' Even I was giving him grief but he stood fast, for now.

Next the girls split up to start entertaining other guys in the room. I was one of those husbands that was on a short leash, so I stood back so as not to be in the way, OR an obvious target.

Josh and John, who are both married, got the ball rolling. They were each fondling and sucking tits. John quickly got his hand into a pair of panties and started moving them down Blue's legs. Blue responded by unzipping his pants. She began stroking his johnson affectionately.

Meanwhile, Pink got Josh's pants to his ankles and was beginning a very nice blow job. Her mouth looked very sexy on his cock. Josh acted like he was getting the best blow job of his life. She quickly turned up the intensity, bobbing up and down, slurping and sucking, until Josh grimaced in erotic joy, pumping his cum into Pink's mouth. Pink had made quick work of Josh.

Blue had also taken John's dick into her mouth and was deep throating his average sized cock. The sounds coming from this couple had my cock standing at attention. Finally John made some animal like noises I can't put into words as he climaxed down Blue's throat.

The girls switched to Jeff and Greg. Jeff is married and apparently on a tight leash since he waved off Blue immediately. Jeff got up to come chat with me while the show continued. Blue moved over to Brett who seemed happy to be next in line.

Greg is single and was looking quite horny. Pink sat on his lap still wearing panties, stockings, and her mask. Greg went straight for her crotch inside her panties and began rubbing her mound. Pink stretched out her legs and spread them to give access to his fingers. Greg took the opportunity to start fingering her with one hand while the other cupped one of her beautiful breasts. "Mmmm, that's sooo nice there, big guy", Pink purred. She turned toward me with a smile and gave me a wink.

My heart skipped a beat. I looked back at Pink. 'It can't be!! Oh my fucking god, it can be!!! Is it? Fuck, I can't let it show how fucking nervous I am right now.' Sure enough, Jeff broke my trance, "Hey, are you alright? You look pail."

"Yeah, sorry, just a bit much to drink." I

was sure now that the beautiful body of Pink was none other than my wife. I had just watched her swallow my friend's cum and now another of my friends was fingering her pussy. I watched with a pounding in my chest as she pulled out Greg's hard cock and began stroking it gently.

This could be disastrous if my freinds found out that Pink is actually Tracy in disguise. I hope she knows what she's doing. If her plan was to make my cock hard and make me want to fuck her, then her plan was working. If I hadn't been pretty drunk I would likely be stressing the fuck out.

Blue had finished a nice blow job on Brett and was now on Bob's lap playing and teasing. I, however, could not keep my eyes off Pink. I was still trying to believe it wasn't her, but it was. Greg and Pink now had each others genitals in their hands. Both of them looked like they were in heaven. I could hear her wet pussy getting fingered. Tracy then slid off Greg and between his legs. I had butterflies in my stomach as she took his nice sized cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down on his cock as she looked me in the eyes for a moment. A minute later Greg was moaning louder with sweat dotted his forhead. "Ohhh gawd, aahhhgod." I could see Gregs balls tighten and his cock pulse as he began to cum. My hot fucking wife looked directly into my eyes as she sucked down his hot load.

After some whispering between them, Blue and Bob got up and moved into the joining room, closing and locking the door. We had three rooms together on this floor and the room Aaron and I were sharing on the next floor down.

The entire time all this action was happening, Aaron had been transfixed on the beauties in front of him that he had passed on. But something changed about the time I realized it was Tracy. Aaron looked at the fantastic ass on Pink then looked over to me. I could see it in his eyes. He knew!! He knew her almost as well as I do.

Tracy stood up from her sexy blow job now fully naked and turned to look at Aaron. They looked into each other's eyes. Aaron lifted his hand and waved her over like Bruce Lee. "Come over here girl." Pink sauntered over and sat on his lap. Again Aaron looked at me as if I might say something. Aaron whispered in her ear. Tracy looked over at me and giggled with her hand over her mouth. She whispered back. No amount of alcohol could have contained my anxiety, but my cock was screaming.

My heart stopped for several seconds when the couple rose from the seat. Tracy grabbed her bag and walked hand in hand into the bedroom with Aaron. They closed the door and locked it.

'Fuuuuuuuuccckk!!!!!!!!' is all I could think but not say. 'I'm supposed to be with her god damn it!!! That was the only rule. How can she do this to me?' I was ready to curl into the fetal position when it dawned on me. She has her phone!! I ran to my phone and switched over to watch the video from her phone. I was right!! It's on!!!

"I can't believe this is happening. I've wanted this so long." Aaron said in a low voice.

"How did you know it was me?" she said as she pulled off her mask.

"First, I saw your legs and thought to myself 'how lucky am I to find an equal pair of legs to the sexiest legs in I've ever seen.' Then, I saw your tits and thought 'Wow, what are the chances this girl has tied Tracy 2 for 2?'

Then, I saw you wiggle that world class ass and I thought 'there's no fucking way, this has to be her!'. And then when you called Glen, "Big guy", it was all over."

I could see Tracy slowly removing his belt. Once the belt was off she rubbed her hands up Aaron's abdomen and pecs. Aaron, as Tracy had said before, is a babe. He is in great shape. Tracy dropped her disguised voice, "You are a very sexy man."

Tracy started pulling off his pants. "And you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met", Aaron said with a very large erection in his boxers. I have seen Aaron's package many times. Now I was starting to worry about my inadequacy. I have an average size penis but Aaron is hung with like a eight or nine inch fat boy.

The guys were all a bit shocked at Aaron's change of heart. I moved from the living area with the guys into the bathroom where I could watch undisturbed and so I could hear better.

I watched in shock as Tracy grabbed the hems of his boxers and yanked them to the floor. Out sprang the monster cock right in her face. She caught it in her hand after the first wave.

"Ohh my!! That is something." Tracy said as she began to fondle and stroke the gorgeous member. Her eyes went to his. Aaron leaned over for a starter kiss. Tracy started stroking the length of his member.

"I dont understand how this is happening. Why am I so lucky?"

"Why don't you just enjoy yourself and we can discuss that stuff later.?"

Aaron took pause to finish getting out of the remainder of his clothes. Tracy, standing now, stepped forwards to initiate a more deep and passionate naked kiss while they both grabbed at each other's nakedness.

My heart was now pounding. I was struggling with her deception and the fact that she came up with this without me. It felt a little like cheating. Right now these were fleeting thoughts because like it or not, I was watching her fuck soon. I could hear her starting to breath harder. After more kissing, Aaron pulled Tracy onto the bed with him. She continued yankin his crank as I noticed Aaron reach down and slowly slide two fingers into my wife. Her response showed she was highly excited at this point. She moaned, "OHHH YES, OH GOD" Trace got herself comfortable and in position to start sucking his cock. With her hand wrapped part way around the large base of his cock, Tracy licked around the head of his cock. She had to open wide to begin sucking on it. I could tell she was now entering her empassioned arousal stage.

This is the point of no return. She wouldn't be able to stop now. I was having conflicting feelings about this now. It was too much but I knew I couldn't stop it now if I wanted to. My "little willie" as I might call it now, was throbbing and hard as a diamond.

My wife was likely going to fuck my best freind.

"You can't tell anyone it was me in here tonight. You understand?" Tracy asked while taking a breath.

"Is that because James doesn't know it's you?"

"No, of course he knows it's me" Tracy went back to working on his hunk of meat.

"I can't believe he would allow this to happen. Especially considering...ummm I mean that I'm his best friend." Aaron pulled her off his cock by the sides of her face so that he could kiss her again. I knew what he was going to say, but if he said it, he might ruin his chance. It was the other reason I was so concerned about this situation.

Aaron pushed her gently back onto the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide with his large cock pushing against her slit. He slid it up and down while gently caressing her tits and tweeking her sensative pink nipples. I felt a rush of jealousy flow through my veins. I think it's probably a good thing I can't stop this or I would.

I could hear Tracy's moans and the slick sound of his cock rubbing in her channel. Aaron dropped to his knees and looked at the prize he had cherished for many years. He couldn't help but dive in with his tongue and start licking at her delicious box. Tracy squirmed. Her breathing was now quite audible and she writhed on the bed in ecstasy while her breasts heaved. Aaron put both hands on her tits while feasting on her pussy like a rabid dog. Hearing her empassioned response to his tongue work was getting Aaron extremely horny. He couldn't hold out any longer. He stood up with his cock again laying over her mound. Tracy grabbed it with both hands to caress the thing she was about to worship. She started to rub the head between her labia, getting her secretions on the head, then rubbing it on her clit. They both moaned and breathed sharply with heightened senses.

"Turn over so I can see that sweet ass of yours." Tracy rolled over on to all fours. I thought I would pass out from anticipation and excitement.

"Fuck my married pussy, Aaron" She pushed his meat down to her entrance. Aaron pushed forward applying pressure to her pussy. His head moved slowly in until it popped in all at once. Tracy winced audibly at the intrusion. She huffed a few times like she was giving birth, but it was going the other direction and it was pleasurable. Aaron patiently pushed forward watching for more reaction from Trace.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Sorry, I'm gonna be a few minutes."

I was shaking like a leaf on a tree.

"Ohh my gooood!! That is so fucking good. Keep fucking me!!" Tracy was in the throws of passion while Aaron was still just slowly pushing in and out. His cock was now glistening with vaginal juice and his face began to get very serious as if this was a turning point in his life. I hoped it wasn't and that he was just getting some kicks.

Aaron grabbed under Tracy for her tits, cupping them and lightly playing with her hard nipples while starting to pick up the pace. "Yeeeesss, fuck me Aaron!!! Fuck my cheating pussy!! Ahhhh PLEASE YYYEESS!!"

Aaron took his queue to start pounding her pussy at a fever pitch. She was now used to his size and loving her pussy getting fucked hard by a big cock. "Do you love having my fat cock inside your cheating pussy?? I love your tight pussy. I could fuck you for days."

I still wasn't jerking off. I was in shock at the insanity going on. I was lost, dumbfounded, afraid, jealous, angry, humiliated, but most of all...excited?

Fuck, how the fuck is this turning my stomach AND making my dick quiver from the exhilaration?

"Wait, stop, get down here", Tracy patted the bed as Aaron pulled out and waited for Tracy to move. He flopped onto his back with his massive cock jutting straight up like the Matterhorn. Tracy climbed over to straddle Aaron. Tracy grabbed hold of his baby maker and slowly slid it into her steaming hot pussy. "Oohh FUCK, that is one very nice cock you have. I just had to see you're beautiful eyes." With her hands on his chest, Tracy now took control of the speed and depth of the movements.

It seemed to me she was savoring every stroke. Taking it slowly, pushing up and down in a tantalizing display of self control while she gazed into his eyes. "Are you enjoying fucking your best freind's wife?"

"You know I am. I've dreamt of this for years but never thought it could actually happen. I would ask how, but I just want to enjoy this." Aaron began trying to thrust into her pussy. The sight of her Farrah Faucetesque tits swaying in time was so erotic to me. Aaron must have agreed, cupping and groping them while she rode his cock slowly.

"How did you stay single so long with a cock like this. I would have never let you go." The jealousy surged hard through me after that comment. I couldn't believe she said it, but she didn't know what I know.

Tracy picked up speed. "I have never been fucked like this!!" She was breathing harder. "OHH GOD, YES", she screamed.

"FUCK ME HARDER!!!". Aaron tried to fuck harder from beneath her while Tracy was now jumping up and down on his cock with her tits bouncing against her chest. The sight of her taking control and fucking another man was too much. I was getting lightheaded. "Oh FUCK, I'm gunna cum!!"

"Me too, MMM, TOGETHER!!"

"That's it honey!! CUM IN ME!!" Tracy now collapsed forward on to Aaron's chest while he pumped hard into her. "Fill me up with your cum!!!"

Tracy turned her head so that she was looking straight into the camera. She was aware that I liked what I was seeing. She knew that the more she loved fucking another man, the more I would love it. "AHH FUCK", she shook violently and pushed herself off his chest, writhing in orgasm.

"AHHHG, YEEESS!!", Aaron was now pumping his semen into my wife.

Still trembling in ecstasy, Tracy reached back to message his balls. "That's it baby!! Give me all of it!! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!!"

"OH, Fuck, you are so fucking hot. I LOVE YOU and I always will", Aaron said it without a thought.

There it was. The reason why this was a bad idea. I've known since almost day one when we met her. We were both in love with her. Aaron was man enough not to mess with us, but now we are messing with him.

Tracy was still coming down from her huge orgasm, but she heard it. The look of shock was apparent while she stared back into his eyes. She was still sitting on his cock. "Oh my god, Aaron, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I mean, like, I know we've been close, and I assumed you loved me like I love you, as a freind."

"No, Trace, it's ok. I just wanted you to know. If James had ever messed up, I would have made a move, but the mother fucker made you happy, and I'm good with that. He's my brother and I love him too. This wasn't a bad thing for me. In fact, it scratched an itch that has been there for a long time." I could see him tearing up. Big, strong Aaron was getting emotional.

"Aaron, are you going to be alright?" Tracy said, now starting to cry herself.

"Better than ok. Believe me when I say I'm great. I hope this won't change our freindship or my freindship with James. Like I said I love you both."

Tracy rolled off his chest and stayed curled up next him just cuddling for a long time. I had to leave the bathroom since people needed to pee.

When I came out I saw Bob was back from his "quality time" with Blue. Gary had apparently settled for Blue as well since both were missing.

"I think this is costing you an arm and a leg" Josh quipped. 'Yeah, and hopefully not a wife', I thought to myself. Tracy stayed in the bedroom with Aaron for an uncomfortably long time. I peeked at my phone and received a text at the same moment.

Tracy: I'm leaving, meet me at your room after. Are you OK?

James: I think so. I'm still in shock.

Tracy: Did you like your surprise?

James: My cock loved it, my brain is still processing.

Tracy: I think I'm in need of some help with Aaron.

James: I'm aware.

Tracy came out of the room as two of our freinds stood up thinking they could be next. Pink had the mask back on and had put on a long shirt she had in her bag and walked straight out of the room. I waited a few minutes to space out our departures. Meanwhile, Aaron came out. He walked over to me and gave me a bear hug. "I love you, man. This has been the best party ever!"

"I love you too", I said seriously. "I think I'm going to call it a night." Groans of disapproval filled the room. They were calling me a pussy, but I didn't care, I HAD to go see Tracy. "Listen, you pussies have some more fun tonight. Aaron, can you settle up with Blue and I'll venmo it to you?"

"Yup, absolutely bro. And I won't be down for quite a while." He winked. The boys erupted in cheers for Aaron's commitment to the party.

I know what he was thinking. 'He's going to fuck his wife.' I hoped he was right. I got to the room and entered. She was standing at the window looking out over Boston, "There's Fenway", she said with her back to me. I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist.

"I thought we were going to start slow?" I said.

"Well, things just all came together. I don't know what else to say. Do you hate me?"

"Not for one second have I ever hated you but that was quite a show. Was that other girl a real stripper?"

"Rose? Yes, she's really nice. When I called to set up the appointment they said she was the only one left for tonight. I found out why when I spoke to her. She was obviously on drugs. I thought only one stripper would be sucky, so I thought of this idea. I told her if I go with her she could keep all the money. I went to her apartment to get made up this morning. She has the sweetest little 3 year old daughter. We talked a lot and I got her to talk about her drug problem. By the time we were ready to leave, I had convinced her to check into a rehab. Her mother agreed to take care of Sabrina while she's away. Babe, I told her I would pay for all of it, OK?"