Ferall Shorts: Mr. Flynn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're Isaac's son, why are you working here? Aren't you rich?" I left the questions unanswered and attempted to ignore them as best I could. I hadn't been in a confrontation before and the few times I attempted to stand up for myself, either my father's security would intervene or my father would kill it dead by waving around money and reminding people whose last name I had. They continued their beratement and I caught the brief glimpse of Desiree glaring at them with hateful eyes. I froze. I never seen a woman look at anyone like that. As if the sight of the bullying I had grown accustom to from the moment I hit adolescence burned her alive. Her fist clenched and teeth grinding until she snapped,

"Yo, broke back Brandon, why don't you shut the fuck up and leave him alone?! He has the human decency to serve your sloppy sorry ass with a coke and a smile. So, it will behoove you to make friends with silence!" Color me shocked. This has never happened before and the whole establishment goes quiet. All three frat brothers' jaws drop and Desiree showed no signs of backing down.

"Why don't you mind your business you ugly black bit-"

With a loud and sudden crack, she head butted the kid and he fumbled backwards off the bar stool. The rickety floor boards shook under the weight of him as he held his bleeding nose.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you fucking shitbag! I will end your ass!!"

Thinking quick I grabbed hold of her as she was ready to climb her vertically challenged self over the bar table and lunge her body after men nearly twice her size. No fear. No thought for her own safety. Just a hurricane of rage. I dragged her from sight, her little legs and arms flailing. Jesus she's strong. What do they feed people in the Army? Mr. Pellucci came bursting in demanding someone explain why a patron was left bleeding from his face on his floor. I pointed at them, but everyone pointed at Desiree.

"It was her daddy she went crazy!"

"No your friends-"

"Don't worry about it Connor, her ass is fired!" Mr. Pellucci talked over me. Again.

"Wait, no! Listen!" Unheeded, as usual, the altercation ended up with Desiree wiggling from my grasp and leaving a hole in the drywall with her small but strong fist. I trailed behind her pleading that she come back and we straighten this out. She stops half way down the street and I think I hear her laugh between sniffles.

"Eh, don't worry about it pretty boy." She faces me. "People like that always win."

"That's not, true. Let's go back I can get Mr. Pelllucci to reconsider."

She dismisses my offer with a wave of her hand and says,

"I don't need your fucking charity. Enjoy the hand that's been dealt for you. You're lucky."

And that was the last I saw her until ten years later. Funny how one small interaction can stick with a man. A day or two after that night my father invited the Pelluccis' over for dinner. He claimed it was solely for business purposes. Yet that turned out to be a lie when I found Michelle in my bedroom, perky tits out, legs spread and rubbing herself. After the incident at her father's restaurant my attraction had waned. I ruminated over it for a long time and felt tremendous guilt. I felt bad for the little Veteran and often wonder where she was and how she was doing. Was she okay? Did she finish school or found another job? Did she reenlist? As she seemed better suited for war than trying to integrate back in the civilian world. I hated myself for not having a stronger voice and wanted to change that about myself. However, being young and dumb, seeing Michelle in my bedroom with her legs spread clouded my mind for a moment and my instincts didn't play out the way I had hope. Instead, I only passively asked what she was doing and that's when my father stepped in from my private restroom.

"Dad what the fu-"

He shushed me and swaggered over and gave me a fatherly pat on the head as if I were still a child.

"Money talks son. She's all yours." He smiled. "Oh and Mr. Pellucci said you don't have to come into work tomorrow." With that he left me alone with her to do what I pleased. I guess people like us always win.

As the years went on, I learned my father's teachings weren't entirely devoid of honesty. The mere mention of my status under my father's good name awarded me with everything I could want and more. Everything accept what I had longed for from the start; Some kind of dignity or purpose. Whenever someone folded as soon as I flashed my money, I died a bit inside. I had become jaded and resentful. I'd push boundaries hoping someone would finally stand up to me and prove that the world wasn't so weak. That I wasn't weak. I'd spend years in various martial arts courses learning every bone crushing move and maneuver. I spent even more years reinventing myself so I didn't see that mousy boy whose voice went unheeded and dismissed. Yet, no amount of change on my part could spark any real excitement. I had no great feat nor a moment where I could rise to the occasion. Nothing mattered and the boredom as well as the maddening reality of it nearly killed me. So, I isolated myself in the woods. As I felt the world I had been born into was nowhere near reality, but a simulation made up to keep me coddled and docile no matter what I did to move passed it. Opportunities fell in my lap without my so much as proving I was worthy of them. Women came and went with ease. I knew none of them truly liked me or wanted to get to know me. Nor were they interested in me getting to know them. Even with my good looks and money. It got me next to nowhere. I recalled a time I asked a woman to simply give me her name. Anything that set her apart as an individual and gave me the inkling that I was engaging a flesh and blood person.

"Whatever you want it to be." Was her answer. I hate this. I am alone and I hate this. At the end of my rope I got a nice surprise. I reunited with a familiar face and I felt alive again.

I've always been fairly intuitive even when I was a clueless young man. With age, that skill sharpened and as I conversed with a more grown-up Desiree Jones, I had sensed something peculiar about the little Veteran. Something in the eyes spoke of something gentle and I wanted that vulnerable something for myself. It was like a hidden treasure only I could see. And I wanted nothing more than to take it and hoard it for myself. I had to be the one to take it. When she denied my offer, I felt invigorated by this. I had hoped she'd give me something to make me feel again. She certainly did not disappoint. After taking her body and claiming it for both our pleasure, I carried her back to my home and drew her a hot bath. Still in deep slumber I managed to clean the grim from her perfect dark brown skin and lie her in my bed without a peep from her. Having dated my fair share of beautiful black women I even put satin pillow cases on my pillows for natural coils. I lied next to her and she, in her deep sleep, unknowingly rolled into my arms and curled herself into a ball. Twiddling my hair in her fingers and humming softly as she slumbered. A growl escaped me and I found it difficult to sleep through the whole night with her naked body against mine. I needed to rest however; She was not easy to take down at all. Seriously, what do they feed them in the Army? All the strikes she landed did a bit of damaged and cumming in that tight cunt of hers drained what bit of energy I had left. I am only human after all.

I awoke to the buzzing of my phone and read that some sort of pandemic was happening. The whole world had literally shut down leaving us isolated, together. A cruel grin smeared across my face. I didn't even bother reading about this breaking story as all I could think about was how she's stuck here with me, totally cut off from the outside world. The sun had barely rose before I started to crawl between her legs. Desiree began to stir as she woke up, seemingly confused by her surroundings.

"So apparently there's a pandemic. Looks like you're going to be stuck with me longer than expected..." I say as I kiss her plush tummy. My words sink in and she bolts upright.

"The fuck are you talkin- fuh... uhng!" Her words fail her as my wet tongue takes one slow long lick at her slit. Her expression makes me wonder if any man has ever tasted her because her pretty brown eyes widen and her entire body tremors. Her eyes flutter and a gasp becomes lodged somewhere in her throat. Then a little whimper follows and I nearly mount her again. But I show restraint. I want nothing more than for her to understand even the smallest of touch from me will make her squirm. I roll my tongue against her clit, swiveling it from the widest point to the pointed tip. Body seemingly warring between fighting me off and succumbing to pleasure, she shakily lies back into my bed. She doesn't want to make any sounds, I can tell. She doesn't want me to know how good I make her feel. That's no matter, once I wrap my lips around her smooth pearl, moving my tongue against it like a slow-moving serpent I hear those cute little sounds again and know I have her right where I want her. It doesn't take much honestly. Within minutes her hips are thrusting against my mouth and my neck gets in rhythm with her. She tastes so fucking good. The way she moves those child birthing hips tells me she'd be quite talented at riding my dick later. All it takes to push my shiny new toy over the edge is two fingers gently curling inside her and a strangled cry erupts from her. She thrashes and bucks but I hold her firm, restricting her movements. She's not going anywhere because I'm not fucking done with my meal just yet. Losing interest in using any skill at this point, I began lapping at her cunt hungrily. I've been left starving long enough. Warm juices now running down my chin and dripping onto my sheets, I groan throatily into her sopping mound. Attempting to squirm and crawl away I hear her cry something along the lines of "Don't!" and "Please!" This only triggers something bestial in me and I pin her down by her waist. I position myself so that I'm able to not only eat until satisfied, but to also slide my fingers just deep enough until...

"Fuck! Ahhhhhh!!"

She's a juicy one. I chuckle to myself as a gush of nectar sprays from between her legs with surprising force. I straighten my posture and watch her crawl away in amusement. Still trembling and groaning, she looks up at me as if I'm some horrid creature and that's when my mind goes blank. I flip her over onto her stomach and lie flat against her back. Adrenaline taking over, Desiree manages to squirm and buck against my crushing weight but it proves pointless. Tough she is, but she's not stronger than me, not this time. What a difference from when we first met. How I struggled to nearly hold her back from waging war. This time holding her firm was more than easy. It also becomes evident I'm quite bigger than her as well. My whole body nearly envelopes her. I pinned her legs between my knees and nuzzle my painfully hard shaft against her pussy. She freezes for a moment before attempting to crawl away again.

"Fuck... Off!" She growls. My lips brush against her ear and I shush her whilst I slide balls deep inside her hot wet hole. This fucking woman will be my undoing. She grips me and the heat of her decadent cunt forces a tremor up my spine. I stay there, savoring this. Savoring how she struggles between hating me and wailing in ecstasy. Savoring how firm her pussy grips me and how the lewd feeling of her tender wet flesh makes me forget how to be civilized. She's oblivious to the fact I too struggle between hating me and indulging myself. I don't want to be like this but she brings out something in me I was told I didn't have the balls to have. Rolling my hips against those large pillowy mounds my hands run down her body to the curved dip of her lower back. The sight of her ass bouncing back against my assaulting hips is enough to drive any red-blooded man mad. The contrast of dark skin against my paler flesh consumes me. Desiree buries her face into the pillows and sheets to muffle her cries and I angrily snatched them from under her. I lean in close, hand snaking her neck, and hiss against her ear,

"Scream if you need to. It's just you and me, now, sweetheart." A guttural groan ruptures from her core forcing a growl from mine. She starts wiggling away again. Out of frustration I get out of rhythm to punish her fucking cunt with a single hard thrust. Another cute yip escapes her and I grin wickedly from ear to ear. "Don't. Run." I rasp then continue on, with long hard strokes. I want to get in good and deep. To overwhelm her body and make her lose control. I have to be the one to do this. To turn her world into a lascivious wasteland. To break through that obvious hardened shell and somehow, free her? Is that what this is? I get exactly what I want when I feel her throw her hips upward against my pelvis. Her eyes began to glaze over and her mouth hangs ajar.

"Oh god... God help me... F-Fuck!" She whines between shaky breaths. But there is no God to save her from this. From me. I pull her back a bit by her neck and rest my forehead against hers. I need those pretty eyes to look into mine. There's nothing more real, more pure, than what I see in a woman's eyes when they come undone. Especially a woman like her. It's like looking behind the veil or more so behind the armor she built for herself. I do this. My shadow self growls. I do this to her.

"Look at me." I whisper. She complies and the sight alone sets my fucking soul ablaze. A sleepy haze as if she's in a state of sedation is shown to me. Sharp breaths seeps between her clenched teeth and I can feel her flesh constricted and pulse around my girthy staff. With a throaty grunt her whole-body trembles beneath me as she shakes her head in what seems to be a combination of utter disbelief and loss of control of her own self. Yes. A hand somehow finds my free hand and her fingers curl around mine as a sob falls from her parted lips. I surprise myself with the like sounds I make. I lose all the coherent thoughts of a refined man and take on a less than human behavior. Slamming my hips angrily between the large mounds of her perfect ass then stopping balls deep to fill her womb yet again. I go light headed as my vision narrows and it looks like I'm looking at the world through the eye of a needle.

"Mother... Fucker!"

We both fall flat against my bedding, quaking under the sheer power of this moment. I never experienced anything quite like that. Somehow some way the second time, though short lived, was leaps and bounds better than the first. Will it always be like this? We clearly forget about this pandemic I spoke of and she ends up passing out on my bed. Legs and arms sprawled like a properly used doll. I dismount my new toy and roll over onto my back ready to conk out myself. I don't even bother thinking whether I should tell her we crossed paths before. I don't even think about the million other things that poisons my mind. She's somehow silenced all that. How peculiar. I just wait for her to fall deep into a much needed and deserved sleep before I roll her over closer to me. So that her diligent fingers can twiddle my hair unknowingly as she rests. I'm wearing that boyish smirk now and say to myself,

"My little trooper."

12