Ferall Shorts: Mr. Flynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." I protest weakly. Unheeded, Mr. Flynn invades my body with a struggled thrust.

"Fuck you're tight..." He forces the words through gnashed teeth. Pain flirts with pleasure as he stretches me inch by fucking inch, until he's nuzzled deep inside. He stills before leaving a small kiss on my lips. Again, I am told to look upon him whilst his hips begin to move with a slow rolling motion. His cock felt almost infinite in length with every slow thrust and all I could do was cry out in pleasure. My finger nails dig into the tree bark behind me. Yet again my body betrays me as the 'quiet before the storm' creeps its way back under my skin again. Each of Mr. Flynn's breaths comes out in shuddering exhales and his green eyes glaze over. I swear it's the sexiest thing I had ever bear witness to. Every stroke, though slow and rhythmic, ends with a hard thunderous thrust that leaves me gasping for air. Flesh clapping against flesh drowns out the sound of rolling thunder and rushing wind. As if him fucking me is a vital part of this violent storm. I spread my legs wider without my thinking. My head tilts back against the tree and I am met with the sight of him towering over me with the near blackened sky and cracks of white lightening looming above him. My god, I'm coming undone. He feels so good. Is my only coherent thought. I surprise myself when I hear myself say this to him out loud, as if stuck in a trance.

"So good... You... Feel s-s-so fuckinggood..." I groaned against his fine lips. They curl into a wide and mocking grin.

"Yes..." He growls. "Now this, is the natural order of things..." Grunts Mr. Flynn.

Holding on to a thread of my nearly destroyed dignity I attempt to control my body. This becomes a detrimental failure on my part. I have no control. None. Control is in his possession now. Utterly taken and exposed while this man uses my body like his own personal cock sleeve. My moans come out in desperate sobs. I don't want to do this. I hate myself for these urges.

"Still fighting it?" I hear him whisper in my ear. Mr. Flynn fucks me with more vigor as his large frame presses me against the tree. The feeling of its rough bark causes me discomfort and a guttural cry is literally fucked out of me. "That's right baby, make me earn it.... Make me fucking earn it."

My arms find their way around his neck and my forehead falls against his. Fighting is a foreign concept to me now and all I want is to grind my birthing hips against the length of his shaft. He's more than earned the impending orgasm that is about to rip me apart. I. Need. This. Undulating my hips in all sorts of obscene movements I savor how full and completely taken I feel. I find my sanity here and I don't understand this feeling. As if everything in my inner world fades to nothing. Euphoria embraces me whilst my body melts into his arms. I muster to say with a whimpering sigh,

"I...Cum..." A bolt of lightning cracks across the sky and unmeasurable pleasure seizes my body with a violent death grip all at once. A gush of my climax floods from between my trembling thighs. To my shock, Mr. Flynn takes this opportunity to lift me to his hungry lips and drink from me. Another pleasure wave assaults my body and a bit of squeal escapes me. I can't take this anymore.

"Please... N-nyah!" He slips inside me again with ease. Pumping wild and angrily into my already thoroughly fucked pussy until he filled my hole with thick ropes of hot cum. Even in my near sedated state the feeling shocks me. With each spasmodic thrust a spurt of his seed fills my womb and the sensation throws me overboard yet again.

"Fuck!" Roars Mr. Flynn. Still riding the final waves of his climax, he struggled to stand upright as well as hold me against the tree. Another sexy growl rumbles against my ear before he says with a light chuckle,

"That pussy of yours will make trouble for me..." He finds the strength to lift me in his arms completely. Cradling me like a small creature as he brought me back to his estate. "Let's hope this weekend will satiate my cravings." That was the last thing he said before I fell asleep in his arms.

***

I awoke to the feel of hands groping and teasing me in the midst of my slumber. Fingers slid between sopping wet folds, tongue licked at puckering nipples and soft skin. At first, I thought everything that had conspired was a dream until my eyes opened to the sight of Mr. Flynn positioning himself on top of my body. Both of us without clothing. A feeble attempt at protesting was cut short when Mr. Flynn said with a deviant smirk,

"So apparently there's a pandemic. Looks like you're going to be stuck with me longer than expected..."

I'm fucked.