Ferris Wheel Flashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUZI WAS SO TURNED ON!

And this was only the beginning of the evening.

The two of them finished eating and drinking, with Terry showing an obvious boner the entire time. Seeing his physical response to her flashing turned her on even more, and she knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. She knew that all she had to do was lift her skirt and barely touch herself and she would cum, but she resisted the urge. She settled instead for touching her tits several times, a supposedly unconscious move on her part that was totally appreciated and appreciated by Terry. And she absolutely loved teasing him. If it were possible, and she was pretty sure it wasn't, his dick seemed bigger and harder from her teasing him than she had ever seen, and he finally spoke to her.

"If you don't stop touching your tits, I think I am going to cum right here." His voice showed the anguish he was feeling, and Suzi almost felt sorry for him.

"Oh, was I doing that?" Her question naturally resulted in both hands moving to her boobs in a faked effort to cover them. But instead, she spread her fingers to let her nipples protrude between her fingers, stimulating them and making them stick out even farther. God, she loved teasing him! His eyes glazed over as he stared at her chest, and she suddenly realized that he might be too distracted to remember the plan for the evening.

"Now, you remember what to do, right?" She tried to hide the anxiety she was feeling and was only partially successful. He answered with a little impatience in his voice.

"Yes, I remember. We ride the Ferris Wheel for one full ride. Then I get off and you take a second ride by yourself. And just before they let you off, you take off your sweater and throw it down to me. I take it back to the car and you join me after running through the fair grounds while flashing your boobs at everyone. Hopefully, you don't get arrested and we drive away before anyone calls the cops." Terry had an evil grin on his face as Suzi nodded. She tried to convince herself that she was ready for this, but her anxiety level was through the roof. She had never done anything like this and she was full of second thoughts about it. But she was determined to go through with it, no matter how much anxiety she felt.

After what seemed like an eternity, they found themselves in line for the Ferris Wheel. Suzi could feel her nipples getting harder than they had ever been and her juices were simply flowing past her pussy lips from the anticipation. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, almost ragged, something that Terry noticed.

"God, you are really turned on by this, aren't you?" He looked closely at her as he asked the question, almost staring at her chest. His dick had never been so hard, prominent as it extended down the left leg of his jeans. Suzi just looked at him, grinned widely, and nodded her head.

Terry paid for their tickets and they finally boarded the ride, with the attendant taking a long look at her erect nipples while he checked to make sure the teenagers were safely in place. Suzi watched his eyes and smiled a very sexy smile at him. She clasped her hands over her boobs as if to hide them from his stare, and then she squeezed them together to emphasize their size for his viewing. The kid almost choked and then quickly looked away, his boner quite evident. And Suzi just grinned wider.

A few seconds later, the ride started moving, taking her and Terry a little higher. Then the ride stopped long enough for the next couple to be seated and checked by the attendant. This happened several more times until the Ferris Wheel was fully occupied, and then the ride began its expected revolutions. Suzi almost squealed in pleasure as she took a good look at the fair and the people enjoying it.

"God, there are so many people here!" Her exclamation could be clearly heard above the noise and music of the ride, and she felt even more of her juices leak out of her pussy as she watched. Without thinking, she reached under her skirt and touched herself, feeling her fingers get wet from her secretions. She felt more than saw Terry's eyes on her, so she looked at him while she slowly brought her fingers from her pussy and touched them to her lips. She had to keep from laughing when she saw the look on his face, wondering of he was going to pass out from her actions.

After looking around at all the people on the ground far below her, Suzi looked at Terry again. He wasn't looking at the scenery below them but was, instead, fixated on her chest. She grinned more to herself than to him, and slowly raised her hands to cover her boobs. She grabbed them, and then squeezed them, causing his eyes to widen. She moved her hands to the outsides of her tits and pushed them together, causing an even greater amount of cleavage to rise to his examination.

After teasing him unmercifully for almost a minute, she felt sorry for him. So she pulled on the bottom of her sweater, causing it to stretch down far enough to almost reveal her nipples. Terry's mouth opened as if to say something but no sound came out, and Suzi tried hard to not laugh at his expression. The way men reacted to seeing her tits always seemed funny to her, yet she was totally turned on by their reactions. So she was again torn between her two very different feelings. After several seconds of almost showing her nipples, she decided grant his unasked wish. Suzi pulled just a little harder on her sweater and her boobs popped out of their confinement, allowing him to see her breasts as they were completely exposed to his view. As luck would have it, her tits popped out of the confines of her sweater just as they were approaching the bottom of the circular ride. Suzi burst out laughing as her eyes landed on the teenage attendant staring at her exposed tits. His eyes were stretched as wide open as possible, and his mouth formed a large O, as he stood there in astonishment. Two seconds later, the Ferris Wheel had taken her out of the kid's view as it continued its circular ride. Watching the teenager caused Suzi to squeal in excitement and she didn't even hesitate as she jammed two fingers deep into her pussy.

With Terry watching, she pushed her fingers in and out for no more than thirty seconds, and then she came. And came. And she continued in her orgasm with all the shaking and shuddering and gasping that a woman could want. It was a full thirty seconds before her pussy spasms subsided, long enough for another trip past the attendant. With Terry getting a close view of her pussy and the attendant getting a passing view, her intense sexual excitement could not be held in check. Suzi came again, only seconds between her first and her second orgasm. This was a first for her -- having two orgasms so close together. It was also the first time she had frigged herself in front of others. The excitement was so intense that she knew she could cum again in another minute or so if she just kept at it. Suzi was amazed at how excited this evening was making her.

And the best was yet to cum!

She looked again at Terry and saw how much this was turning him on. So she smiled at him and slowly removed her fingers from her pussy. Still watching him, she moved her fingers to her lips and gradually pushed them into her mouth. Without losing eye contact, she licked them clean just as slowly. Her boyfriend looked like he was in pain as he unconsciously licked his lips. It appeared that he would have fallen out of the Ferris Wheel compartment if he hadn't been penned in by the steel restraining bar. Suzi stifled a laugh because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

By the time the ride was over, Suzi had composed herself and adjusted her clothing so she was presentable to the people on the ground. The teenage attendant was still showing wide eyes and a boner as he pulled open the restraining bar to their compartment. Terry got out but Suzi remained, drawing a questioning look from the kid. Suzi smiled sweetly to him as she explained her intention to take another ride. The kid grinned widely, as he thought about what she might do on a second ride, and he latched the restraining bar to safely lock her in. When she offered him a ticket for her second ride, he refused with a crooked grin.

"Just call it a tip for the entertainment." He seemed almost embarrassed as he spoke, and his eyes dropped from her chest to the ground. Suzi almost laughed.

"Did you like the show?" She used the sexiest voice she could as she asked her question, and the teenager's eyes jerked back up to her tits. He stammered a positive reply, and then grinned at her again.

"Good. I'm glad. And guess what?" She leaned closer to him and the attendant almost tripped as he echoed her action. "The show is not over..." Suzi leaned back and winked at him. And for a moment there, his expression went through several very intense and very rapid changes. Suzi leaned back in the bench-like seat and paused, wondering if the kid had just cum in his pants. She smiled to herself. She was beginning to see the power that a sexy woman had over men, but it turned her on too much to consider the implications of that thought right now. And then the ride jerked her backward as the wheel rotated enough to take on a couple of new passengers.

As the ride began to revolve in earnest, Suzi wondered how she should tease the attendant. As much as she wanted to flash her tits to him every time her compartment reached the bottom of its revolution, she had to remember that there were more than a dozen couples in line who could see her, too. If she lifted her sweater each time she went around, she was sure that some jealous wife or girlfriend would call the police on her. The more she thought about it, the more she thought it best that she stick to the plan. On her last trip around, and while she was at the top of the ride, she would pull off her sweater and toss it to her boyfriend down on the ground. This way she wouldn't be putting on a show for very long, and she would be on the ground headed for the parking lot before any police arrived. She got so excited thinking about this that she felt more of her juices leaking out of her pussy.

Suzi was almost uncontrollable as the Ferris Wheel continued in its circular journey. With each revolution she was closer and closer to the most erotic event of her life. While she didn't take off her top for the attendant, or even lift it for a quick flash, she couldn't keep her fingers away from her pussy. She was so turned on by all this that she kept at least two fingers in her cunt the entire ride. She couldn't be certain what the couples in line could see, but she could certainly tell by the attendant's expressions that he was well aware of what was going on between her legs.

He stood directly in front of her each time her compartment made another rotation, and she made sure to spread her legs for him each time she moved into his view. His position on the ground in front of the ride allowed him several seconds of entertainment as the wheel came full circle. He would get a quick glimpse of her pussy, she would get a quick rush of excitement, and her pussy would just flow with juices. It was a perfect arrangement with all parties satisfied. Suzi smiled to herself, and then slipped a couple inches forward because of the large amount of juices draining from her very excited pussy. She looked down and was amazed at the puddle of pussy cream under her ass. She was glad now that she had lifted her skirt when she sat down, placing her bare ass on the hard plastic seat. While she had to hold on to the retraining bar to keep from sliding in her seat, at least she had kept her skirt from getting soaked. After all, she still had to go home and get past her parents before she made it to the safety of her room. A skirt drenched from her juices would be easily seen and certainly smelled by her very restrictive parents, and she did NOT want that to happen tonight.

Suzi's thoughts were jerked from sneaking past her parents when the ride jerked to a halt to let off it's first passengers and let on new customers. She looked down and saw that there were four compartments to be emptied and refilled before hers. Then she looked over the edge and saw Terry standing in the grass next to the Ferris Wheel, just where he should be. Suzi froze, fear gripping her heart for a moment. And then she remembered flashing the attendant and the expression on his face each time she did. Suzi felt herself let go of the fear and cling to the excitement of flashing all these people.

And she did it.

She pulled her sweater over her head and threw it toward Terry all in one smooth move. She didn't want to hesitate because she wasn't certain she would go through with it if she stopped partway through the plan. She watched her sweater fall to the grass, waving and flapping and fluttering during the fall almost as if waving goodbye to her on the way to the ground. Suzi looked around the grounds from her perch high above the people, and the number of couples wandering around on the ground was surprising.

Suddenly, Suzi felt another gush of pussy juices escape the very wet lips of her very wet pussy, and she was ready for her walk to the parking lot. She really wanted to take her time walking because it would give her more opportunities to flash the men as they escorted their women around the fairgrounds. She really, almost desperately, wanted to see the men stare at her as she walked past them, and she wanted to see the women elbow their men. She really wanted to see the men choose to look at her instead of the women they were with. More pussy juice leaked out of her cunt as she waited for the next couple to settle in their Ferris Wheel compartment.

And then she was there.

Her compartment stopped at the bottom of the circle and swung back and forth for a few seconds until it settled. Normally the attendant would take a strong grip on the restraining bar and force the compartment to stop swinging, but the attendant was just standing there looking at the beautiful teenager with the perfect tits and no sweater to get in the way of the view. Suzi just sat proudly, thrusting her tits toward the kid and letting him take a good look.

Finally, all motion stopped and Suzi got ready to exit the ride and begin her walk across the fairgrounds. But the attendant still had not moved. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were wide open as he just stood there staring at her large boobs with the huge nipples. After several seconds, someone in line yelled at the attendant, jerking him back from his fantasies, and he stepped forward to unlatch the restraining bar that supposedly kept Suzi in her seat. This gave the teenage boy a close-up view of what was probably the most perfect tits he had ever seen. And she couldn't let the opportunity pass without spreading her legs and flashing him a clear view of the pussy he had been only glimpsing as it had traveled past him.

He jerked to a stop, freezing as he stared at her puffy lips oozing liquid, forming a large puddle of pussy juices on the seat under her bare ass. Finally, in what seemed like a huge effort, he seemed to shake himself and focus, and then he continued to unlatch her restraining bar and help her exit the ride. The huge grin on his face silently worded a thank you, and Suzi smiled at him as sweetly as she could.

Then she headed for the exit next to the couples still in line, waiting for their turn, conscious of the comments from the dozen couples standing in line. Almost every man there stared at her tits as she walked by, and more than one woman elbowed her man to distract him from the distraction. In addition, more than one woman stared with appreciation, causing an unexpected gush of more juices to stream down the insides of Suzi's thighs. She could feel the liquid cascading down her legs and she knew it showed. But that was part of the excitement. She felt the urge to stop and scoop up some of her juices so she could slide her juicy fingers into her mouth and lick them clean right here in front of everyone, but she was already concerned that some jealous wife would call the police, so Suzi just continued walking.

Everywhere she walked, people stared. Her thighs were soaked all the way to her feet, where she could feel her juices pooling in the sneakers she wore. She was amazed at how much liquid was being produced by her pussy, and she was thrilled by it because she knew that people could see it. As gross and even forbidden it was for people to see her wetness, it was turning her on even more.

She was simply buzzing with sexual energy as she walked toward the large entry/exit to the fairgrounds. The comments she overheard excited her, but the open staring from so many men and even women was incredible. She could hear what was clearly the swishing sounds of her wet thighs as they rubbed together.

As she walked toward three women standing near one of the food hutches, one of them separated herself from her two friends and stepped into Suzi's path. The woman was in her mid-thirties and quite attractive, a thin and almost athletic body with small tits but large and very hard nipples. She just oozed sensuality. The woman looked directly into Suzi's eyes for several seconds before speaking.

"You are getting a lot of attention. You need someone to walk with you to keep the animals from pawing you."

The woman's assertive actions surprised Suzi, and she found herself getting a little excited by it. She had experimented with one of her girlfriends before, but it only happened once and it didn't last very long. It left Suzi wanting more, while it left her girlfriend disgusted. For just a moment she considered the woman's offer. At the very least, Suzi thought, the woman might be interested in joining her boyfriend for the plans Suzi had. But then she thought about Tommy, realizing that he was too young and too excitable to handle two women at the same time. Suzi grinned, thinking that he would probably cum in his pants as soon as two women stood in front of him. She planned to get fucked tonight and didn't want anything to get in the way of that, and closed her eyes for a second in regret. After several more seconds, Suzi replied to the woman.

"Your offer is appreciated and would be welcome, but I am on a tight schedule from a detailed plan, and I regret that I cannot take you up on your offer." Suzi's eyes showed her disappointment, and the woman seemed to accept Suzi's reply with a shrug and a wistful smile. And both of them turned back to their previous activities.

More stares, more comments, and more elbow actions followed Suzi as she walked toward the parking lot. After what seemed like forever, but was probably less than three minutes, Suzi saw Tommy's car. The relief that flowed through her body was both visceral and disappointing.

The several minutes of flashing her boobs to a few thousand people was the most intense sexual experience of her inexperienced life, and she knew that she was going to have to try something like this again. A quick vision of her next school assembly, with her standing totally nude on center stage, flooded her mind and her pussy, as she yanked open the door to her boyfriend's car, getting in and slammed it shut behind her.

And suddenly she was shaking. The muscles in her legs and arms and even her stomach were uncontrollable, and she experienced the greatest Adrenalin rush of her life. Her breathing was too hard for her to speak, and she settled for flashing a smile at Tommy as he sat in the driver's side seat staring at her body. After several seconds, Suzi asked for her sweater. Tommy acted embarrassed.

"Well, when you threw it to me, the wind carried it into the machinery and I couldn't get it. Your sweater is back under the Ferris Wheel." Suzi was recovering from her wash of feelings enough to doubt his words, but she was in a hurry to get away from there and she ignored her sweater for a moment.