Ferris Wheel Flashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's leave before the cops show up and arrest me." Her command showed how nearly breathless she was, but Tommy's response was nearly immediate. He started the car and headed away from the fairgrounds as quickly as he could, glad that she didn't question him about her sweater. And as he drove away, he kept looking over at her boobs with a huge grin.

"Where are we going?" His almost casual question interrupted Suzi's thoughts of her experience. She looked around and saw that they were just entering the small town where she lived. And she saw something that caused her heart to skip a beat. A short distance in front of them was the entrance of a small park where the teenagers often came to make out because it was wooded and there were no lights. She quickly pointed there and Tommy braked enough to turn into the wooded drive to the dark park. He looked at Suzi with a question in his eyes, and she responded.

"I need to stop and think. So please pull over here." She pointed to a picnic area with several tables and grills. There were also several cars, although Suzi couldn't see anyone around. She knew that meant that some teenagers were in the bushes surrounding the picnic area, but she didn't even think about them. As her breathing slowed to normal and her thoughts returned to her control, she was looking at the wooden tables near the car. Tommy parked and turned off the engine. Then he turned in his seat to get a better look at her.

Suzy paused for a few seconds as she looked around, and then she opened her door and got out of the car. She was still topless, but that was what she wanted. She walked the ten feet to the nearest table and turned to look at Tommy. She motioned with her finger for him to join her, a wide smile stretched across her face, and Tommy wasted no time in getting out of the car and walking over to her. The two of them sat on the bench seat of the picnic table and said nothing for a few seconds.

Suzi leaned into him, letting her left boob with its hard nipple press into his arm. She stretched enough to whisper into his ear.

"It doesn't look like there is anyone around." And she gently kissed his ear. As if it was scripted, Tommy twisted his body and put his arms around her. Then he kissed her briefly. Suzi pulled him close and pressed her lips to his, clearly intent on more than a brief kiss. They kissed for several seconds, tongues doing battle, but Tommy seemed uninterested in anything more than a kiss. Suzi was perplexed.

In the past, he kissed with passion, even urgency, and she had to restrain him as his hands would begin to wander, but tonight he seemed hesitant. Suzi was too turned on to be patient, and she took one of his hands in hers. She pressed his hand against one of her tits and held it there, thinking that he should get the message that she wanted him to explore her body. And it worked because he started squeezing her boob. But he was surprisingly gentle, barely squeezing her boob and only lightly playing with her nipple.

This was not what Suzi wanted. She was so turned by her activities that she simply wanted to be fucked. So she pushed him back a couple of inches, deciding to make it even more clear what she wanted. She stood up and pulled her skirt down to her ankles, stepping out of it. Then she climbed onto the table and lay on her back. Looking into his eyes with an obvious "fuck me" expression, she made things as clear to him as possible.

"Tommy, fuck me. Please!" The urgency in her voice was obvious, but it still didn't match her urges. She wanted him to fuck her NOW! She couldn't believe how turned on she was, and she couldn't believe that he had to be told what she wanted. She dropped her head to the table and spread her legs as wide as possible. Then she reached down below her waist and and forcefully jammed three fingers into her cunt. She quickly started the in and out motions that would certainly get him started, but he still took a couple of seconds to watch her.

"Now, Tommy!" echoed off the nearby trees and Tommy finally got the hint.

He immediately stood and jerked off his shirt. Then he unfastened his belt and pants and pushed them to his knees. He almost fell over trying to get his pants past his shoes, and finally had to take the time to untie and remove his sneakers. Then he climbed on the table top with her. Kneeling between her legs, he paused long enough to look at her unshaved pussy and briefly wondered why she didn't shave like all the girls he saw in the Internet porn that he watched every night. And then he leaned forward and tried to shove his very hard dick into her very wet pussy.

His moves were awkward and Suzi wondered for a moment if Tommy was a virgin. That she was a virgin was about to become clear to him, but that he might be a virgin was almost a shock to her. She had heard several girls in her classes talk about Tommy's cock, giggling at how big he was. And while she had only heard them talk about handjobs and blowjobs, she assumed that more had happened than that. But from what she was seeing, apparently not. And this was a little disappointing because she had hoped that he would know what he was doing enough to make up for her inexperience.

Well, she thought to herself, we will just have to learn together because I am getting fucked tonight.

Tommy had watched enough porn that he knew to rub his cock up and down her slit to make sure he was wet enough to enter her. But when he pushed slowly into her cunt, he discovered she was so wet that he didn't need to have bothered. And then he bumped into something that seemed hard and impassable only a few inches in.

"Are you a virgin?" His question showed surprise, almost shock. She silently nodded to him, knowing what came next. She gritted her teeth in expectation of the pain that was to come. Tommy looked closely at her and then jerked his hips forward, taking her cherry with only a small amount of hesitation.

Suzi was startled at the pain, but then was surprised that it hurt so little. She was expecting much more pain that she actually felt. And after a couple of strokes, even that pain was subsiding. In another minute, there was no pain at all, and she settled into a rhythm that she knew would make her cum.

Just as she was getting excited, Tommy shouted and jerked into her several times. She could feel him spasm, and could even feel him cum inside of her, but was more than a little disappointed that she didn't cum. She was so turned on and she wanted to cum so bad. But Tommy just slowly rolled over onto the table top next to her, breathing heavily, with no apparent concern for her pleasure. She raised herself on one elbow and was about to slap him when she noticed that they had an audience.

At least half a dozen couples surrounded the table, obviously watching her and Tommy. Immediately, Suzi tried to remember if she had said or done anything that might have sounded stupid to her audience. After a couple of seconds thinking about it, she decided that Tommy might have looked like he didn't know what he was doing, but that she had simply looked like she was really horny. She visibly relaxed, looking at the mostly high schoolers standing around. Tommy was on his back with his eyes closed, totally unaware of the people surrounding them, and Suzi almost laughed at the thought of what he might do when he saw them. And then Tommy screamed.

"Shit!" He tried to cover up but all his clothes were on the ground at least five feet away. His dick, which Suzi saw was still hard, was almost slapped to the side in his rush to cover up. His actions were so frantic that he actually rolled off the table onto the grass, and he was still shouting, "Shit!" Several people watching them laughed, and some applauded. Suzi felt no desire to cover up.

In fact, she wasn't even embarrassed that some of her school mates had seen her having sex. She recognized two of the girls and four of the boys as she looked around. And then the thrill hit her. She felt a rush and an excitement, and an urge to spread her legs to let everyone look. She was amazed at how much it turned her on to have an audience during sex. She knew she loved to be watched as she simply flashed people, but she was almost shocked at how much it thrilled her to know they were watching her having sex. She felt a wave of juices flood out of her pussy and she was confident it was not all Tommy's cream.

And then a perverted urge took over. While Tommy grabbed his clothes and tried to get dressed as quickly as he could, Suzi just lay back on the table. She slowly spread her legs as she had for Tommy, but this time she slid a couple fingers into her pussy, moving them around a little to gather as much cum as she could. And then she pulled them out and slowly raised her dripping fingers to her lips. Pushing them into her mouth, she sucked them clean with a dozen teenagers watching her.

"Yum! He tastes so good." Suzi looked around, lingering for a moment on a couple of the girls. "Anyone else want some?" She waited to see if one of the girls responded. And she was quite surprised when one of the girls she knew from her Biology class slowly stepped forward. Standing next to the table, she didn't say anything, but looked at Suzi with a hopeful expression. Suzi dipped her fingers into her sopping cunt again, and then held them out to the girl, whose name was Rachel.

"Rachel, you want to taste Tommy and me?" The girl said nothing, but slowly nodded, and Suzi extended her fingers to the girl. Rachel leaned forward and hesitantly licked the extended fingers. Suzi almost came right there, and Rachel moaned like she was also cumming. No one else said a word, content to watch the erotic show in front of them. Suzi decided to press things further.

"More?" The question was quiet, intended for Rachel, but everyone else was standing close enough to hear. Rachel slowly nodded, a shy smile spreading across her pretty face. Suzi dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and pulled them out for Rachel. This time the girl was more assertive, taking Suzi's hand by the wrist and firmly sucking the juices from the fingers. This gave Suzi a really perverted idea, and she almost recoiled from her thought. After allowing Rachel a few seconds to thoroughly clean her fingers, Suzi quietly asked the girl a question.

"Would you like to skip the fingers and lick me?" Suzi couldn't believe that she actually asked the question, and yet she couldn't deny how much the girl's response turned her on. Rachel hesitantly nodded, and moved to the end of the table where there was no bench seat, Then, kneeling on the grass, she reached for Suzi's legs and pulled the dripping pussy to within a couple inches of her face. Slowly, hesitantly, she looked into Suzi's eyes almost as if asking permission. Suzi spread her legs as wide as possible and nodded to the girl. Rachel reached out her tongue and barely touched it to Suzi's pussy. Getting only a drop or two on her tongue, she moved her tongue around in her mouth to more fully taste the cum. Then she stuck her tongue out again, this time not hesitantly, and she began to lick up and down the lips, causing Suzi to moan loudly.

After several seconds of this, Suzi dropped back onto the table, the skin of her back feeling the cold wood. Rachel was really getting into it, licking and sucking Suzi's cunt in an effort to get all the juices she could. Both girls were moaning loudly and the crowd pulled in closer to get a better view of the pornographic action in front of them. In the few minutes it took for Rachel to gather all the juices she could from Suzi's pussy, Suzi came twice. The first was almost gentle, more from the newness of the experience than anything else. But the second orgasm was a real bell-ringer.

Suzi split her attention from watching Rachel feast on her pussy to watching everyone around her get turned on by the show. She noticed that two of the boys were fondling the boobs of their dates, and two girls had had dicks in their mouths as they tried to watch the display in front of them. With all this going on, and with the incredible pleasures of Rachel going down on her, Suzi had the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed to the stars and arched her back to a painful degree. The shuddering and shivering she felt travel throughout her body was incredible. She couldn't breathe so she only screamed once, but the intensity of her experience was clear in her totally still form, frozen in pleasure as if glued to the table top. And then Suzi collapsed, dizzy and exhausted from her orgasm.

After almost a minute, she realized that Rachel was still gently licking her pussy, and Suzi looked down at the girl. Motioning for her to move up to her face, Suzi found herself kissing Rachel in thanks for the incredible pleasures she had received from the girl. And then she found herself kissing Rachel because she liked the taste of the mingled juices on her lips and in her mouth. And then she found herself kissing Rachel because she really liked kissing Rachel. After what must have been a couple of minutes, the two girls parted lips. Suzi mouthed a silent thank you and Rachel smiled back. And both girls took a minute to let their breathing slow to normal. And then Suzi had another perverted idea.

"My pussy seems to be empty, and I really liked the feeling of cum filling me. Anyone interested in filling my pussy again?" The idea of getting fucked had consumed her on the trip back from the fair. And the idea of having another girl clean her up had seemed both nasty and exciting. But suddenly the idea of another boy fucking her was driving her wild. She didn't even look around for Tommy, having almost forgotten him in her excitement. But silence greeted her question.

"Come on. You can't tell me that none of you boys got turned on enough to fuck me right here in front of everyone. Surely one of you boys is turned on enough to show some guts. Someone please fuck me! I want a dick in me!" The last was almost shouted as Suzi got more and more excited about the idea. And suddenly, two of the boys almost jumped forward in response to her plea for someone to fuck her.

Suzi told the two boys to strip and take turns. They hesitated for just a second, and then almost tore off their clothes. The date of one of them verbally complained, calling out his name. But the girl that was with the other boy actually stepped up to help him get undressed. And because of the help, the second boy was naked first. Suzi scooted across the table toward him, placing her pussy in easy reach. And, in spite of Rachel cleaning her up, Suzi could feel the juices oozing from her pussy in anticipation of this new level of sexual activity. She didn't even ask his name, she just grabbed his cock and fed it to her hungry pussy.

This boy seemed about as inexperienced as Tommy had seemed, and he had to poke around a little to find her hole. But between his poking and her directing, he was soon thrusting into her. And his efforts were hard and fast. Within a couple of minutes he emptied what seemed to be a huge load into Suzi's cunt. She could feel it oozing out and coating her asshole. But she didn't slow down.

"Sloppy seconds bother you?" Her question was directed to the second boy with the pissed off date, and he didn't answer. He just stepped up and rammed his dick deep into her cunt. Clearly, this boy knows what he is doing. Suzi's comment was silent as she chuckled to herself. And the boy's long and deep strokes began to have their effect on her. She was becoming very turned on as she watched him approach his orgasm. What's with these boys? It only takes them a couple of minutes?

Again, Suzi's question was silent because she didn't want to irritate anyone. The more she was being fucked, the more she was looking forward to being fucked again. Tommy was totally absent from her thoughts as she considered the possibility of fucking all six of the boys here. And the idea really turned her on.

Just then the boy grunted loudly and Suzi could feel him spurting his cum deep inside her. This turned her on so much that it caused her to cum, too. The two of them enjoyed their coupling for a few more seconds, and then the boy pulled out. Suzi was surprised when the boy's date stepped up and knelt in front of him, taking his dripping cock deep into her mouth. Suzi watched her for a moment, impressed with the girl's skills. And then she had another perverted thought.

"Anyone hungry for some cum?" Suzi looked at Rachel but was surprised when another girl jumped forward and knelt in front of her pussy. With two loads, Suzi knew the girl had a serious cleanup job in front of her, but the girl seemed to respond to the challenge. She pushed her tongue deep into Suzi's pussy, trying to gather as much cum into her mouth as possible. Another thirty seconds and she seemed to have accomplished her goal. Then, without saying anything, the girl stood and walked over to Suzi's face. She slowly bent over and Suzi had no idea what the girl intended. Then she pressed her lips to Suzi's lips, surprising her with the kiss.

For a second, Suzi hesitated, and then she settled into the passionate kiss the girl was offering. But as Suzi pressed her tongue into the girl's mouth, she was shocked to feel the girl's lips parting and a mouthful of cum poured into Suzi's mouth. Immediately, Suzi recoiled and the girl chuckled, mumbling something about sharing. And as Suzi thought about it, she discovered that her excitement level increased even more than before. Suzi was amazed at how this evening was turning out. It was so far beyond exciting that she had no words to describe it. So she just settled into enjoying it.

An hour later, Suzi tried to sit up in the table top. She was weak and exhausted from all the sex. She had been fucked by Tommy, and then by all six of the boys who had watched her and Tommy, and then by two of them again. She had been eaten out by three different girls, and by Rachel a second time. She had swapped cum three times, tasting several different boys. And she had gone down on one of the girls when her date had fucked her instead of Suzi.

Suzi was exhausted, but she was still excited. This had been the most incredible night of her life, and she didn't want it to end. But she knew she had to get home before her protective father called the police.

It turned out that Tommy had left, although when he actually left Suzi had no idea. Apparently, he didn't like the idea of his girlfriend being fucked in public by half a dozen strangers. But Suzi found that she didn't care. She had uncovered in herself such a deep craving for sex, especially sex while being watched, that she knew Tommy alone could never satisfy her. And she discovered that she enjoyed kissing and eating other girls almost as much as she loved getting fucked.

In fact, Suzi had gone from virgin to serious sex addict all in one night. And she loved it.

Suzi knew she would never be the same.

The only problem would be finding more and better ways to experience sex, but she knew it would be a problem that she would love solving.