Ferry Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

'Let's think some more, then, dear Sasha. Forgive me if I get into lecturing mode, though I'm not going to demonstrate on the blackboard or screen. What is a penis? By instinct, it's an aperture-seeking device. It wants to be enwrapped, embraced, enfolded, engulfed, encompassed, and a lot of other terms beginning with "en" or "em." That's why I'm holding onto yours after you've come. It needed to be enclosed -- there's another one. And what a supreme joy and fulfilment, it is to enter another person's body and spill your physical and spiritual semen into it.'

'Oh, yes, that's why I wanted to wait. I didn't want to spill myself alone. I wanted to give myself into someone.'

'Well, we transwomen are especially blessed, because we can penetrate so many genders, including those who've gone from penis to pussy.'

Pushpa's fingers began to caress Sasha's limp cock, and, taking the hint, Sasha, reaching for Pushpa's still rigid penis, said, 'You've stayed hard after coming, but I didn't.'

'No two persons or penises are exactly alike. Mine stays up till I've finished coming.'

Sasha gripped the stiff tool and said, 'So, you haven't finished yet?'

'No, sweet Sasha, and neither have you. Your cute little cock is erecting. Soon it'll be time to take its third virginity.'

'So, I'll be able to come again. I do so much want to. And I know I can, because your hand is coaxing it out of me. I can feel it somewhere behind my balls.'

'Time for its next engagement. If I move down your body, like this, I can lick your little lollipop. It's evolved for warm, damp openings, after all. I'm going to suck the sperm out of your testes. Just relax and go with its flow.' And Pushpa pursed her lips, as if for a kiss, and lowered her mouth to slip the now erect penis in. She moved her heard to slide the little tool in and almost out. Then she was able, by opening her jaws to the fullest extent, to take in all the genitalia. The feeling of that induced a gasp of surprise and pleasure. Next, she pushed her hands under Sasha's bottom and cupped a buttock in each palm. Then, squeezing the cheeks and plying her tongue and mumbling her mouth Pushpa tongued and sucked and waited for the inevitable.

'Oh, Pushpa, Pushpa, it's coming, it's coming. It's so wonderful. Here it comes!'

Five or six jism-jets impacted on Pushpa's soft palate, and she gulped to swallow them all, though some spilled out of her lips onto Sasha's thighs. After which, she lay still and held the cock until it slackened. Then she moved back up the bunk and again took the girl in her arms. She asked, 'Did you ever fantasise that, my little former maiden?'

'Yes, I did, and I fantasised doing it to someone else, too. Now you've shown me how, I want to do it to you, though I don't think I can get everything in.'

Indeed, when she was in position, head on Pushpa's thigh, she could take in only half of the penis, and Pushpa's cheeks greatly overflowed the questing hands beneath her. But it was not long before Pushpa said, 'I'm going to come, Sasha, and you can try and hold it in or let it out. Either way, it's lovely, and it's coming now. Now!'

Spluttering and swallowing, Sasha managed to drink down some of the glutinous flow, and the rest oozed out of her mouth. Soon she lay silently, holding the still rigid penis in her mouth.

4

'Another chastity chastened,' Pushpa said after a short while. 'Being penetrated is also a form of defloration, after all. There's no hymen for us, of course, but there's the inward sperming just the same.'

'That was so exciting,' Sasha said. 'I thought it would be, another way of giving orgasm. Making your openings available is as satisfying as coming into someone else's.'

'And I can feel the effects, can't I? You're erecting again aren't you? You are a multigasm girl. So, soon we can devirginise you another way.'

'I can only think of one other way,' Sasha said. 'And I've wondered about that so much. I know many, maybe most, transwomen like to go up men's and each other's bums, but I'm not sure I quite fancy that.'

'The first time can be quite tricky,' Pushpa told her, 'But if you go slowly and carefully, as with entering a woman for the first time, you may discover its pleasures. Remember, that up there the prostate can be pressed, the transgirl's G-spot, and when you get the hang of that, and can also enjoy the pleasure of the woman within you, you have another means for fulfilment and communion. I call it the rectumfied spirit. And after a time you find your anus actually opens to the penis and takes it in, even to the point of orgasm.'

'But I'd never be able to get your great penis up there without splitting open.'

'Not straightaway, no. You would need increasing dilation over time. But meanwhile you could do the penetrating, couldn't you?'. If you wanted to try it.'

'You mean I could go into you?'

'Yes, indeed. Why not? You don't have to limit yourself to cuntage.'

'That's another reason, as you've said, for being our kind of transwoman. And you can feel me going hard again, so my penis seems to like the idea. How shall we do it?'

'Well, if you watched porn videos you'll know we can do facing or doggy-style. The doggy-style is good if you are a bottomist, like me. Lovely to see and hold the bum you're into. But the facing is good, because the penetrator can masturbate the penetrated one.'

'I'd like to do that the first time. I want to see your face and look into your eyes.'

'Get between my legs, then, darling. That's right. Now for lubrication, collect some of the spunk we've spilled and wipe it onto your cock. Good. And anoint my anus. Did you see or feel what it did? It's ready to open for you. You're good and hard. You can go in.'

Sasha slid up between Pushpa's open thighs and presented her glans-tip to the opening. A little hesitantly she pushed, and was surprised at how easily she slid in. Indeed, she was able to forge inwards, readily accepted, until she was all the way in, with Pushpa's balls resting on her cock-root and the great erection poised above.

She grasped the penis and began to frictionise the foreskin against the shield and piston her penis within the receptive rectum.

Pushpa said, 'This way we can chime. We can tell each other when it's coming, and come together, which is beautiful. I shall feel your cock go hard and pump into me, and I shall squeeze and hold you.'

'Talking like that will make me come. It's not far away, anyway. It's so hot and tight in there. And I love your penis being in my hand. I think you're nearly coming, aren't you?'

'Yes, I can come any time. I think you're ready, too. Come, then, darling, come.' And her penis swelled and fountained seven times, splattering Sasha's hand and stomach. At the same time, Sasha spurted as Pushpa gripped her. The girl even felt that Pushpa was sucking the semen out of her.

Sasha collapsed onto Pushpa's breasts and belly, holding the still oozing cock until it went flaccid, and until her own shrank and slid out.

Eventually Sasha said, 'Does it feel different in a vagina?'

'That's for you to find out. You must perform your own experiments.'

'I'd like to find out in Alex's vagina most of all. That's my mum. You'll think that's disgusting or unnatural, but we agreed to be honest.'

'I think it's a wonderful idea. You and she obviously love each other so much, and she's the ideal woman to take the virginity only a woman can take.'

'We shared a bed till I started my transition. I used to get erections and try to hide them. But I know she knew. And she wasn't shocked. I think she might even have helped me, if I'd had the courage to ask.'

'Have you the courage to ask her now?'

'I think I have.'

5

After that they got comfortable and slept, locked together, satiated and happy. In the morning they exchanged contact details and hoped to meet again. Sasha wept a little as she thanked her initiator and Pushpa wished her joy of being with her mother -- Alexandra, of course, why her only offspring had named herself Sasha.

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers
12