Fertile Nectar

Story Info
Spiritual Cult.
876 words
3.41
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was an ascended master who was able to channel the meditate upon the force. He worshipped the female body for its curves and fertility. The fact of a fertile women turned him on because it gave him the ability to meditate and be one with the force. Slowly he manifested many things through the force.

Day by day his fame grew and a group of women called the devout created a cult to worship and take care of Max and his needs. The women were highly educated and leaders in their lives. They chose Max for his wisdom and ability to to channel the force.

Funds came in through donations from women who were fond of Max and his abilities. They created a trust fund for him to live from and he was pleased and eager to start building the society of their dreams.

He commissioned the devout to start building a complex for their new found society, in which a monastery would be built. He also asked for a library and communal areas so that you can meet and interact with new people. He did not want a sex cult, but he wanted the sexual freedom that he has always dreamed of. One in which he would explore his sexuality with experienced mature women. He liked to work with the same women for a period of one year then alternate to a different women. In that one year period he would dedicate himself to the women that was serving him and his desires.

He looked up to women as divine manifestations of the universe, he worshipped every curve and every inch of their bodies. And they worshipped him back and wanted to breed with him.

He was generous and started a breeding program among the devout where he would breed fertile women in the society so as to carry his babies. This way the society can grow and sustain itself.

He had many fetishes and being sweaty was one of them, his favourite was to take a fertile curvy women into the sauna with him and watch her body start sweating. It was something about watching sweatbeads accumulate on their bodies that turned him on and he also made sure that his women were always feeling safe and happy. He never forced a women into anything, he always asked for consent.

In the sauna he would like to sit behind them and cradle their sweaty bodies with his hands, in the meantime he kneaded their breasts and gave them a breast massage that the women loved. He also gave them a sensual slow back massage to rub their soft skin and tense muscles. He liked to watch his women relax and unwind in the sauna. He would then move on to their tummies and massage them there. He would slowly work his way down to their thighs and give them a thorough massage. Almost all of the time most of the women would fall asleep as he did this to them because they were so relaxed.

As their bodies accumulated sweat he would start by licking the sweat off their bodies while paying close attention to their arm pits.

The devouts were all submissive in nature and they enjoyed having every hole in their body explored and used. They kept their bodies fit through regular exercise and meditation where they connected to the force every day. They started their day by heading over to the showers where they bathed and cleaned every inch of their bodies. The lathered soap across their titts, tummies, and ass cheeks.

In order to clean their bowels, they would give each other enemas to stay clean down there. This was the favorite exercise of the devout. Because their assholes was the most intimate part of who they are. They were eager to get bred by the chosen one because he was the strongest force sensitive user in the world.

Their uniform included a buttplug, clitoris stimulator, and a pair of clogs. They would walk around the complex naked and free use was commonplace. All around the estate you can see women having sex with each other through various means. Some women would wear strap-on and fuck other women into oblivion. The chosen one was the only male in the complex and no other male was allowed to have intercourse with the harem. The devout passion and goal in life was to carry the seed of the chosen one.

Every night of the week had a special event in which the chosen one joined the harem in some kind of sexual activity. The last one was a competition among the women of the harem. The woman who could stretch her asshole the most would win a sauna session with the chosen one. The crowd and the chosen one watched as groups of women tried to stretch out their assholes through dildos and fisting. The beauty of all of this is that non of the women were ever forced into anything, everything was done according to their consent.

Science and knowledge was a huge part of the society, they not only worshipped the female body but they worshiped the source of all things through studying science and technology.

To be continued...