Fertility Clinic Pt. 11: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fears of a thrashing were unwarranted. Instead ordering me to spread my legs, Jerry threaded the towel between my legs and started rubbing the towel against my vaginal lips and my crack. "Hang on," Jerry ordered, "I hope this towel is strong enough. You're going for a ride to your bed."

In the Fertility Clinic, I had thought of having Jerry towel me down, but looking at the state of his erection, I determined that to be too much temptation. Even a large bath towel draped around my body after I removed my wet thong, left most of my butt open to view. I looked up at the security camera with a wink and a smile. "You'll get a good show," I promised.

Security people didn't mind helping me trying to find good pictures of myself. I had intended to assemble images of myself undressing in the locker, walking nude to the shower, showering, and submitting to practice with the sperminator, returning to the locker nude along the catwalk, and dressing in my risqué Crop Top and low cut shorts to go home. Explaining my script of the fantasy drew a comment from the guard, "A nice stimulant for a quiet night shift."

As Jerry and I prepared to leave the shower in the clinic, Jerry shaking his head gravely doubted needing "much stim. I'll come as soon as you link me to the hitching post."

When I led Jerry down the ramp into the subterranean level where the new the solarium and sauna had been installed, I advised Jerry, "Deem yourself honored. You are first to use this new amenity."

In my bedroom, I held onto Jerry so tightly our lips locked as he carried me on the towel to my bed. Riding atop the towel rubbing into my vagina and crack, I felt the tectonic shock waves of an intense orgasm approaching.

Suddenly we crashed onto the bed. Jerry lay on the bed next to me. I seized the opportunity. In a flash I rolled over and landed on top straddling Jerry. Feeling along Jerry's shaft sticky with his sap and my lubricants, pulsating with a new erection, I declared, "I ought to tuck this in before it dissipates."

"Tuck for a fuck," Jerry grunted as I lowered my body onto his pulsating member. "Ah," I expressed my satisfaction as Jerry's probe explored my depths. My vaginal muscles clamped down squeezing his projectile forcing it to elongate inside me. As soon as I drew him in up to the root of his penis, I began slowly at first lifting my body until the head of Jerry's penis was teased barely in contact, then off crashing down swallowing the length of his penis inside.

Raising my arms, I yelled, "Ride'em cow girl." With each undulation, I increased the speed. As he was about to cum, Jerry grabbed my hips and tried to hold them to avoid slipping out. But I was in control. I timed my oscillations so that when Jerry went into his final surge his penetration barely crested my vagina lips. "Damn," I thought aloud, as Jerry's sap drained onto his belly, "I just washed the sheets."

Entering the Fertility Clinic's solarium with Jerry, I commented, "the smoky blue lighting shooting up from fixtures along the floor reflecting off the glass walls give this room a spooky feeling at night."

Looking around, Jerry asked, "Are you sure we should be in here?"

To Jerry's witty remark that sun porches were not generally intended for night use, I chuckled in disbelief, "If the Clinic can sell training films, human breast milk and man -- sap and rent women's bodies for Surrogacy, it will market anything that can be produced on premises." Pointing to the mat on the floor, I told Jerry to lie and to don electronic visor. "I know you prefer to fantasize doing the animalistic doggy-styled hitching post, but I'd like to watch you christen the solarium in the passive cowgirl style. Beside that attachment was easier for me to drag in here."

"Y'know," Jerry reminded me, "Female riding atop subordinates me."

Despite the protest, financial reward or the hope of it was powerful magic. Obediently dropping to the floor, Jerry lay supine. As I assisted him placing the visor on his head, Jerry asked about the news. "After you make the deposit," I promised.

"Hurry," Jerry pleaded.

"Patience," I reminded Jerry.

Reviewing scores of recordings for selections of security camera segments for inclusion in my fantasy overtaxed my patience far beyond what I expected. Other than the stock training films, I realized it'd be easier to stage other scenes.

My conspirator in security suggested that I'd be able to indulge in a bust of creativity by creating a film rather than trawling through archives: "You arrive in one of your new revealing outfits. I prefer the black cropped top and matching mesh Minnie skirt with black net stockings. Hips swinging, you present full -- frontal nudity sashaying on the catwalk to the shower where you furiously masturbate under the spray. After a provocative toweling, we throw in the training film sequence. Give'em a good wiggle with a rear view as you shake that booty down the catwalk to leave. Title it a `Tough Day at the Office.'"

"`A Tough Day at the Office,' indeed," I exclaimed, "might take more than a few seconds to produce."

"A labor of love," my conspirator replied with a snide smile.

"Or appealing to your prurient interest," I protested the guard's request for a private show to make the film. As I Gemini being of two minds at the same time, the paradox was intriguing. For the sake of love, I would be giving my friend in security a private show for his amusement. "Dr Velour the facility director?" I asked.

"The director is preparing to move on. We may be out of a job soon. I could render a tribute to Dr Velour in a dedication to her in the credits," the guard quipped.

"For the instants it took, your tiny brain to steal my idea," I snickered, "and to turn a romantic rendez-vous into porn." His falling face crushed by my criticism light up when I hugged him and thanked him with a kiss on his cheek, exclaiming, "I love it!. Let's copyright it and see if we can sell it."

What did that wealthy doctor who wanted to buy me and castrate my husband Jerry say, "you can molt from a prissy missy to venturesome vixen." Of course, I am a Gemini.

Watching Jerry engrossed in the presentation on his visor, I waited for a few seconds. Noticing Jerry's projectile rise vertically with a few droplets of pre -- cum on the tip of the cone, I succumbed to the temptation to lick the pre-cum off. I adroitly avoided Jerry's hands which held a phantom head to his tool.

Squatting to straddle Jerry's body, I aligned my entry point as I carefully lowered my body to make the connection. Hands reached out to clutch an illusion. I guided them to the real thing.

I wondered how many pumps should I give Jerry before I could remove the visor? Completely engulfing his extension, I cried out, "One." Rising slowly on his spindle, I crashed down on his spigot, counting out, "Two." Lifting myself to limit my contact to the tip of his joystick once again and collapsing upon his rod rubbing our smooth, hairless pelvises together, I, feeling that final push upward from his rod, knew it was time to remove the visor. Removing his visor, I assured Jerry with a kiss, "I am all you in your imagination could have wished for."

"My fantasy was entirely -- you," Jerry assured me as he came.

Leaning forward to rub my tits into his hard chest, I was nose -- to -- nose with Jerry when I said, "Of course you did, Jerry, I cast my spell on you."

"But, I guess," Jerry stammered, "You didn't get the job. The money ain't comin' in."

"The rich little doctor didn't want to rent me; she expected to buy me -- and you too," I explained, "You could get the money but these," I played with his nuts, "would come off. The doctor expected too much from me and what is mine," I threaded his nuts between my fingers, "and offered too little."

In my apartment when we first met, Jerry, sprawled out on my bed with me, went into a poem, "Air exciting // eyes delighting // lips inviting // bodies uniting."

"Sweet, but I have to re -- wash the sheets," I protested.

In the clinic's solarium, I stretched out lying atop Jerry as I recited my adaption of his poem, "it's worth concluding // we're colluding // with bodies fusing // time of my choosing."

I cried out to the unseen guard observing, "What an ending!"

Back in my bedroom, responding to my complaint about the extra housework bedding him required with the Jerry suggested with a chuckle, "We could limit our activity to the shower."

"What fun is that?" I leaned forward to go nose to nose with Jerry, dragging my tits across his chest in the process. "How would I demonstrate the superiority of cunning and stealth quashing brute strength?"

12