Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Tina goes canoeing with Rich and makes new friends.
13.3k words
4.72
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers

As with most of my stories, this one builds upon a previous series. If you haven't read Lisa's Continued Adventures Pt1-Pt3, I'd recommend doing so. This is where you'll be introduced to Tina and Rich and you'll see how she got to this point. For more on Lisa, you can also check out Lisa's Little Adventures Pt1-Pt4, as well as Lisa's Love Feast, Ship's Mate Lisa, Lisa and the Nauti Nymph, Lisa Needs a Little More, Lisa Gives Back, Movie Night, and Lisa's Caribbean Holiday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After Tina and Scott split up, I was right there to offer her a place to live. After the amazing weekend with Lisa and Willy, and Lisa's sister Rita, we were both pretty comfortable with the intimacy thing. What we didn't count on was the emotional connection we both felt early on. I guess it's rare to find someone who shares your particular sexual tastes, and we both really enjoyed sex with the other. But it was more than that. We liked each other. It sounds stupid when we already had sex so many times, but you can go a long time in a relationship and discover that you don't really like her. You might even love her, but you still might not like her. We did. A lot!

This also made us feel comfortable around each other. We talked about every sexual desire and fantasy we had, and found we actually enjoyed many of the same things. Chemistry doesn't even begin to describe it. It felt like destiny.

For the first few weeks, we got used to a new routine. Tina still had her job in the city, and it was a long commute for her. She was up at five, showered and dressed by six, and on the train by six thirty. Then she caught the five thirty back, and usually didn't get home until after seven. I figured on seeing if the relationship worked first before considering a move closer to the city, but it turned out that wasn't necessary.

Her office manager realized that, after the whole pandemic debacle, she could downsize to shared office spaces, and just have the employees work one day a week in person on a rotation, and the rest would be remote. It cut her sixty-office space to twelve, reduced the insurance premium, utilities, real estate costs, and as it turned out, increased the number of hours she could get from each worker. A win-win for everyone.

We decided to celebrate her new freedom with Willy and Lisa when we went to visit them a few months later. Tina gladly adopted the title of cum-slut last time, and still wanted to be Willy's cum-slut. It worked out since Lisa, his wife, had been my cum-slut for several years already. That turned out to be a fantastic ten days which I'll tell more about at another time.

When summer arrived, we were both ready for a change of pace. Working from home can be a blessing, but you end up spending way too much time there. We both longed for the days in the SCA when we would camp out and spend all our time outdoors. But, as we both had an ex we'd rather not deal with also at these events, we didn't want to contend with the drama. So, I searched for another outlet.

I did spend a few weekends canoeing down the Delaware River with my dad when I was a kid and decided to look into that. I figured we could probably interest someone else to join us for a little time outdoors with a campfire, but with everyone's lives getting busy, it didn't quite pan out. I had just about given up, when I got an email from a canoe rental company in that area. Surely Google doesn't capture data and sell it, so how they got my contact info is a complete mystery (yes, sarcasm).

But in this case, it was fortuitous. The email listed various places to canoe, and the packages they offered. Most were just 'rent a canoe, get a campsite and free return transportation'. This meant you could take your canoe down river to another site, and they would drive you back to your campsite, and deliver a new canoe for you the next day.

They offered one-night, two-night, and three-night packages, which was expected. Then I saw a 'couples retreat' package that got my interest. We could get a canoe, and a guide, and there would be two to four other couples in the same group. It had been many years since I went canoeing with my dad, and we had one of his friends along who knew the area and the river very well. I didn't. Going alone was probably not a great idea. This, however, sounded like fun, and we wouldn't miss the landing sites which was apparently a risk if the comments on the site were anything to go by.

I bounced the idea off Tina, and she jumped at it. "Yes! A campfire. Cooking outdoors! Sleeping in a tent! Absolutely! Let's go!"

What I remembered most about my first canoe trips was the advice from my dad's friend. He said that the river swelled and became dangerous in the spring, but that if you waited too long into the summer, you ended up having to carry your canoe in places where there wasn't enough water. We went in July and had to do exactly that a few times. April was the most dangerous, and August was basically a walking tour.

I made the arrangements, we scheduled time off, and got us the three-night couples retreat package in June. Over the following weeks we checked all our camping gear, replaced the items that needed replacing, and I got us a new four-person cabin tent, because why not. More space is a good thing. It had a big screened space where you could be outside, but protected from rain or bugs, and huge screened windows in the sleeping area for lots of fresh air.

We packed the SUV with everything, hit the road really early on that Friday morning, and reached the camp site before noon. The space had been raked of debris and leveled for a comfortable camping experience, and the canoe launch was just a short walk upriver. We could pack up what we needed for the day and leave right from camp without the need to worry about car keys getting dropped in the river. Yeah, you'd be surprised how often that happens.

We were alone in the camp when we arrived, and we set up our tent overlooking the river with a fantastic view. The mountains and river are really beautiful, and we wanted to enjoy the view from our campfire. Once everything was set up, it was nearly two in the afternoon, but we figured we might be able to take a canoe out for a little while on the slow-moving part of the river and catch the next shuttle back at six.

The canoe launch was a small building that housed all the aluminum canoes, and a small office for the workers. I went in and found three guys sitting about looking bored.

"I'm hoping we can get a canoe out for a while and head to the next pick-up site." I said. "The couples package said there'd be a guide?"

One of the guys there, and likely the boss as he was older than the rest, shook his head. "We usually only do that when there's a group." He said.

"Can we take the red one?" Tina asked as she entered the office. She was wearing her cut-off denim shorts that left just enough denim to cover her shapely ass, and her bikini top that only just managed to hold her impressive tits.

As soon as she entered, I saw all three guys gape at her and stared. One stood up quicker than the others and stepped forward. "I'll take them, Bob. No problem." He said. "Hi, I'm John." He held out his hand to me, then again to Tina with an overflowing smile and eyes that kept drifting down to her breasts. It was a little comical.

We Got our canoe, and after reassuring John that we both could swim just fine, he agreed to let us forget the life preservers, since we weren't going into any rapids. I think it had more to do with not covering Tina's beautiful tits, but maybe that was just a happy consequence.

He took a different canoe and told us to just keep up. Though it had been many years, I remembered the skill in no time. Tina is quite athletic, and very smart, so she picked it up quickly. We just lazily paddled down the river for the next couple hours. At one point we hit some fast moving water that splashed us pretty good. Tina on the front of the canoe got drenched, and her little yellow bikini top clung to her tits, the cold water making her nipples stand at attention.

Poor John just couldn't seem to keep his eyes off Tina's bikini clad bust, and it was very entertaining. We paddled up alongside him at one point, and I caught his eye, nodding at Tina mischievously. I held a finger to my lips to stay quiet, then I leaned forward and untied the top of her bikini. It fell and she gasped as her tits fell out.

"Richie!" she cried. "Behave yourself."

John and I enjoyed a laugh and then enjoyed the show as Tina took her time fixing her top. She was in no hurry to cover up, and I knew she was loving the attention.

We reached the beach where we paddled up to the shore just as the van was getting ready to go. John called out to the driver, and we were able to get in.

We sat in the back behind two other guys and John squeezed in with us in the last seat. Of course, Tina was in the middle, and we made some small talk on the way while John kept a careful watch on Tina's bouncing breasts along the bumpy ride to the campsite.

We had been driving a few minutes, and bouncing along over the dirt road, and Tina's top was obviously losing the battle. She turned her back to me and looked over her shoulder. "Can you tie me up a little tighter?" She asked, and placed her hand over the front of her bikini cups so it wouldn't fall when I untied it. I untied the bottom first, then untied the top. The cups fell and she wasn't quite able to keep her jiggling boobs from view. One big breast got free, and she giggled, grabbed the top and tried pushing it back in.

By some work of magic or extremely good luck, we hit a hard bump that shook our teeth. Tina gave a little yelp and let go. Her bikini top fell to the floor, and she squeaked as she covered as much of her tits as she could behind her hands.

"Umm... little help?" she giggled.

The two sitting in front of us turned around and gawked at Tina's barely covered tits. John, to his credit, started checking the floor for her top, and made a good pretense of not being able to find it for a minute or two, even though I could clearly see it. Tina just held her hands over her tits and flashed a nervous smile around at her audience.

Finally, John got her top, and offered it to her.

She looked at him with a sardonic smirk. "Umm... my hands are a little busy." She said obviously. "A little help, Honey?" she asked me.

I shrugged in reply. "I messed it up last time." I said with a little grin. "You sure you want me to try it again?"

She rolled her eyes at me dramatically and turned around to offer John a chance. "You think you can get that on me?"

John gulped and looked at me.

I winked and nodded, and he got the idea at once.

Tina let him reach around and position the bikini top over her hands and tied the top loosely with a bow. Then he pulled the bottom tie back, and waited until she removed her hands, then quickly tugged the top bow and it fell again. The two guys in front of us were watching the whole time, and their expressions were hysterical. Seeing her huge tits bounce into view made their eyes bulge, and they couldn't stifle their "Wow!" as they gawked. Nobody could blame them. Tina tits are a work of art.

"Hmm, thanks." Tina giggled and covered her tits again. "Seriously! Someone help me get my fucking clothes back on."

The Driver, who I just at that moment realized was Bob from the canoe landing, almost turned around. "What?" he barked. "No clothes on?"

Tina laughed out loud. "Oh, yeah. Sorry Bob. I've been stripping for the guys back here. You missed the show."

I finally got her top on again and we kept laughing about it on and off for the rest of the ride as we got to introducing ourselves.

We learned the other two guys were Karl and Andy, also there for the couple's retreat. They made light of the fact that they were both straight guys, but the rules didn't say you had to be an actual couple to qualify for the couple's retreat... just two individuals. They explained that their girlfriends didn't much like the outdoors, so they left them home and came as a pair. And, as it turned out, they were going to our camp.

When we got back, Karl and Andy got to work unloading all their stuff while Tina went to greet the other couple that arrived while we were gone. I gave Karl and Andy some help with their stuff, then went to join Tina.

Steve was a tall slim guy with a slight build, rigid features and a haircut that just screamed 'lawyer'. To look at him you just knew he'd never worked a physically hard day in his life. His wife was Barbara who preferred being called Barbie, and she looked the part. She was short, at just over five two, extraordinarily cute, and had a wicked figure. Busty, slim, and with an adorable ass that could challenge even Tina's. Their height difference was comical in a way as there was at least a foot difference between them.

Andy and Karl looked more than capable of handling their camp setup, so Tina and I assisted Steve and Barbie, who were so relieved to have someone with camping experience help out. Later, when we went back to our camp, we both said "Trophy Wife" at the same time and had a good laugh.

At sunset, we had our fire going and I put some burgers on the grill suspended over the flames. Soon, Karl came over and asked if we would mind sharing our grill for their chicken thighs, offering to contribute a six pack to the meal as well. I invited them to join us, and Tina went to see if Steve and Barbie would like to cook with us too.

Barbie had a prepackaged dinner in an aluminum tray... the kind you needed to bake. Apparently, she didn't know the difference between grilling and baking. First, we told her those wouldn't work like that. Then Tina got our big cast iron pot from the SUV, put a couple stones on the bottom, placed the tray on top of those, and set the whole thing with the lid on right in the middle of the embers. "Dutch oven." She explained.

"Wow!" Karl nodded in appreciation. "Pretty resourceful."

Tina shrugged. "Years of practice." She said, and we got questioned about our camping experience, the SCA, and all the little tricks we thought might be helpful.

"You know those solar showers you can get." Tina said at one point. "Like big plastic bags, clear on one side, black on the other?"

Andy and Karl nodded. Barbie and Steve just looked confused.

"Useless." She sighed. "If you leave them out all day, and shower when you get back, you get one hot shower, and everyone else gets a cold one." She explained. "What you do is get a big cauldron sized pot, and boil that. Fill the shower bag about halfway with cold water, the other half with hot water, and it's the perfect temperature."

"Or you can just shower together." Andy grinned.

Tina laughed and nodded. "True. Been there. Done that actually. And it's a lot more fun too."

Barbie gasped but with a charming giggle. "Not really?"

"Oh, no." Tina nodded. "It's definitely more fun."

Barbie blushed and laughed again, looking a lot more interested in the conversation.

The banter drifted to outright flirting after that, and though Steve looked like he desperately missed his comfy chair and TV, he managed to laugh along with the rest of us for a bit. I suspect it was partially due to how he kept checking Tina out. We ate, finished off the beer in no time, and I went to our SUV for more refreshments. I came back with a growler and passed it around for the others to try.

Karl poured some into his tin cup, sipped it, and nodded. "Not bad, but what is it?"

"Mead." Tina said. "The only drink for real men." She giggled.

"What the hell is mead?" Andy frowned.

"Honey wine." I said. "Try it."

He was skeptical, but took a sip of Karl's, then blinked at me. "Honey wine?" he asked. "Why isn't it sweet?"

"It's aged two years." I said. "The sweet fades after about a year."

"And why is mead the only drink for real men?" Barbie asked.

Tina smiled at her. "Because it was the drink of choice for Viking warriors." she grinned, then added, "it also makes them super horny and super hard." She giggled.

Barbie gaped at her, wide eyed and unable to hide her amused smile. "Oh, no." she smirked. "That's... no. That's a joke, right?"

Tina took the bottle, refilled my cup, and passed it to Karl again. "I guess we'll find out soon enough."

Not long after, Steve got up and made some grumbles about his butt hurting from sitting on a log, and said they were going to bed.

"Oh, but I like the fire." Barbie pouted.

"It's late." He said more forcefully.

Tina looked at the horizon where the faint glow of twilight still remained. "It's probably a bit after eight thirty." She said. "Barbie doll can hang out with us a bit."

"No, it's alright." Barbie sighed to avoid an argument. "I should get some rest for tomorrow."

We waved them good night, and Tina sighed when they were in their tent. "Poor thing." She groaned. "Oh well. More mead for us, I guess."

I also felt bad for Barbie. Steve just came across as angry, and I could only imagine what dealing with him must be like. I watched her go off with him, and I could see he was still having words with her. She just lowered her head demurely and nodded, then they were in their tent and out of sight for the rest of the night.

We finished off the growler, which wasn't really all that much, but we were all feeling the warming effects of the honey and alcohol. I had Tina sitting on the ground in front of me, leaning back against my chest. She turned and gave me a lingering kiss, and cuddled my arms around her, cleverly putting my hands right on her tits.

We sat talking with Andy and Karl while the embers from the fire were getting low, and I kept giving her firm breasts a fondling the whole time. She was getting a little drowsy, and as she started nodding off, I slowly brushed aside her bikini top, exposing one nipple. Karl and Andy were watching, and I knew Tina would love to be caught like this. I kept up a light caressing of her soft skin, and her nipple stood erect. A few little tugs, and she gave a quiet moan and squirmed a little, making a cute protest in her half-dazed state.

Just about then, we heard some noise from Steve and Barbie's tent. After some heavy breathing loud enough for us to hear, there came a deep, guttural groan, and Barbie moaned in fits, like she was having the sounds pounded out of her.

"Someone's having fun." Tina said, letting us know she was awake too. She looked down at my hand around her bare breast and yelped. "Hey! When did that happen?"

I grinned at her and the guys chuckled a bit. "About a half-hour ago."

She tugged her bikini top over her tit again and frowned at me. "And you just let them watch?"

I shrugged.

"We didn't think he'd let us do anything else." Karl said with a silly grin.

She lifted a coy smile at him, then looked back at me. "Well? Would you have?"

I shrugged again. "I don't know. Maybe. If they asked real nice like."

"May I please touch her tits?" Andy said at once.

"Pretty please?" Karl added.

I snickered and shook my head. "Sorry guys. Missed your window."

Just then, Barbie cried out, and her adorable squeaking sounds like an overly excited bunny made us all stifle laughs. Then, they went silent but for some panting and whispering.

Tina lifted her brow. "Whew!" she giggled. "And on that note, I think you need to take me to bed... right now! This girl wants what she's having."

I laughed and started to get up, but I couldn't quite resist. I tugged the tie of her bikini loose again, and her breasts both fell out.

She looked down, and said, "Oops! Oh, Richie! You're terrible!" She just pushed her top up but didn't bother to secure it, then I helped her up and she wiggled off to our tent.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
149 Followers