Fertility God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I just want to cuddle tonight," Riley yawned. Logan mumbled his agreement, his head resting on his wife's chest, and the two drifted off to a peaceful sleep, content that they had figured out the best possible way to handle their unfortunate situation.

The feeling of enthusiastic sucking on his cock roused Logan from his sleep the following morning. "Oh baby, Riley, that feels amazing..." he muttered. He then felt his wife's hair shift on his shoulder where she was nuzzled, and woke with a start.

"Fuck! Is that teenaged slut sucking your cock again?" his wife asked with a mischievous grin.

"Uh.... yes?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"I hope she's doing a good job!" Riley told him, glancing down to check her technique. "As Aiyana's official fellatio coach, my own reputation is on the line here." By the end, she was barely suppressing her giggles, and Logan could swear he saw the island girl grinning around his thick shaft.

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun," he said, thoroughly exasperated. "Because, honestly..." he admitted, making his wife arch her eyebrows, "this feels fucking amazing!" She grinned at him, and they turned to watch the rookie cocksucker do her work.

After a few minutes of an enthusiastic (if unpracticed blowjob, Logan was starting to feel his climax rising. Riley recognized the signs as his pupils dilated and his breath started to quicken, and lithely slid down to kneel next to Aiyana. "Hey, slut, you did great!" she encouraged the teen, "now do you want your reward of a big load of cum in that tight pussy?"

Aiyana didn't understand all of what Riley had said, but recognized enough words to know it was baby-making time! She eagerly removed his throbbing cock from her mouth, and started to crawl up his body to straddle his hips.

"You know, baby..." Riley said in a teasing tone, and Logan knew whatever she was about to say was going to take this situation to a whole other level of fantasy, "I don't think it's fair you get to fuck this little slut..." His heart dropped. Now was his wife going to be jealous? Was this going to break them? He thought they had figured out a way to turn it into a cuckquean fantasy for her!

He looked at his wife with terror, but she just smiled and moved her hands to Aiyana's breasts, squeezing affectionately. "Like, what if I want to play with her, too?" she asked innocently, and Logan's cock throbbed hard, still outside of the tight pussy he would be impregnating, if he hadn't already.

"It was so hot watching you take her virginity, and knowing that soon this nubile little sex-goddess is going to be carrying the baby that should be inside of me..." Riley moaned, tweaking the teen's nipples and moaning as she envisioned the girl's taut, young midsection swollen with her husband's baby. Logan started to apologize, and tell her he wished he didn't have to impregnate the incredibly-tight teen who was about to lower herself onto his shaft, but his wife rushed forward and kissed him, cutting off any protest.

They made out passionately as Aiyana positioned his cock at her entrance and started to slide down, impaling herself on the married man's rigid length. Finally, after Logan was balls-deep in the tightest pussy he could imagine, Riley pulled away from their kiss and looked at the place where they were joined. "You can't possibly tell me that doesn't feel amazing!" she told him. "She must be so fucking tight and I know she's dripping wet for you..." Logan gulped and nodded quickly, still not entirely comfortable with fucking another woman. "It's okay, baby, I know. I just want to be a part of it, and I think if you knock her up soon the chief might let me get pregnant, too!" With that excited hope, Riley leaned over and kissed the native teen on her pouting, gasping mouth.

At first, Aiyana was completely shocked, but after a few seconds they began passionately making out while Logan pumped into the girl from below. After a few minutes of this, with the added stimulation of her lover's wife feeling up her perky tits and rubbing her toned ass, Aiyana was on the precipice of an otherworldly orgasm. "YES!" she howled, almost certainly waking up any of the villagers who had slept in, "give me baby!" The girl trembled and screamed and almost sobbed her joy, and Logan sped up his thrusts slightly, prolonging her orgasm until he came powerfully inside of her.

After they had both finished quaking and moaning, Riley guided Aiyana off of the cock she was impaled on and onto her side, with her head resting on Logan's chest, The wife mirrored the position, and the 3 drifted off to a pleasant nap.

Logan woke a bit later to the sound of wet impacts and gently moaning. He quickly sat up, waking Aiyana, and located the source of the sound: His wife was furiously masturbating, staring at the cum leaking out of the teen's pussy. When she noticed she was being watched, she smiled shyly and blushed, but continued without pausing.

"Hey honey!" she said cheerfully, smiling and looking into his eyes. "I was the only one of us who didn't get off in that fun little threesome we had, so..." she looked at him meaningfully, and he immediately felt overwhelming guilt.

"I'm sorry, Riley!" he gasped. "I came inside of Aiyana, and I was just so tired, but I should have-"

"Logan? Baby? Shut up," his wife gently scolded him. "You being all guilty isn't hot. Watching your cum leak out of this little slut and knowing she'll be pregnant soon? That's hot!" she giggled, and Logan smiled, somewhat shocked that his wife had gotten so into this. He watched her, and found himself growing hard again.

"Ooh, that looks nice..." Riley moaned, getting close to the edge. "I know! Stick that thing in me, make me CUM, and then pull out and fill this whore again," Riley demanded. Logan glanced at the teen he had been ordered to inseminate, and saw her smiling at his wife and nodding, evidently understanding the plan and being on board with it.

"That sounds amazing, baby!" he told her, and moved to kneel between his wife's spread thighs. He positioned himself to enter her and found a puddle leaking out of her pussy. "That got you wet, huh?" he teased, and she just blushed and nodded. He moved slowly forward and felt the familiar, amazing sensation of his wife's gushing pussy pulsing around his invading member.

She started to almost hyperventilate, and began cumming immediately. "Oh holy shit, Logan! YES! Fill my slutty pussy with your cock! And then fill that needy slut with your cum and put a fucking baby in her!" she panted, moaning deliriously at the pleasure of being filled on her honeymoon.

Logan thrust purposefully into her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm and leaving her trembling with exhausted joy. "I have an idea..." he told her, and Riley shook her head as if trying to clear her mind for whatever he had in store. He looked at Aiyana and held out his hand, which she took happily. He then guided her to straddle his wife's face, and instructed the women he had penetrated, "make her cum with your tongue. Taste my seed overflowing from her cunt. And I promise I'll make you cum again and again..." he promised, and she launched immediately into another orgasm, sticking her tongue out and vibrating the girl's clit with her screams.

Aiyana started to grind her pussy on Riley's face, and began her own orgasm after just a few seconds. They kept up this beautiful menage a trois dynamic for several more minutes before Logan's balls started to righten. Knowing he had thoroughly pleased his wife, he started to pull out to fulfill his obligations by filling Aiyana, but the teen stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"No. You..." she had to stop to gasp, having just cum so recently and being close to another powerful orgasm, "you fill her. Is okay, is good. We have babies together!" Riley heard this, though slightly muffled by the teen's thighs pressed against her ears, and screamed, "THANK YOU!" before promptly arching her back and shrieking as her most powerful orgasm ever overtook her.

This sensation set off Aiyana again, and she came hard on her fellow breeding-woman's tongue, staring into Logan's eyes. He, of course, couldn't hold out for long, and didn't want to. He pounded into his wife, causing both of his lovers to orgasm until they were delirious, and then hilted himself in his wife and released an impressive load of sperm into her. They all moaned and panted and quivered, knowing that the two women were almost certainly bearing his children and loving that reality.

After Aiyana had dismounted Riley's face and Logan had lifted himself out of her overflowing pussy, they fell back to another peaceful nap, with the two hopefully-pregnant women cuddled into his chest. Logan smiled, imagining them doing this again and again until they were carrying his babies. He knew they would make excellent mothers, and the idea of fathering an entire litter with such enthusiastic mates was deeply appealing.

EPILOGUE

They did have similar threesomes many, many times - alternating which woman received his load and which received oral pleasure from the other - and pleasured each other in every way imaginable, but very likely Aiyana had already been with child and Riley fell pregnant in that first, glorious threesome. They figured this because neither woman had a period after that morning, and several months later were both showing with gravid, swollen bellies and tender, milk-filled tits. They still had sex very regularly, and oftentimes involved another of the tribal girls in the event to fulfill Logan's ongoing duty to breed as many babies for the tribe as possible.

The chief was incredibly happy to have captured a fertility god, and had joined her daughter and his wife several times to experience what was making the women in her charge scream and sob for joy on a nightly basis. It was an amazing experience for her, and one she would continue to enjoy occasionally.

Riley and Aiyana have become good friends, enjoying their pregnancies alongside one another and their rendezvouses with Logan even more. They love cuddling with their pregnant bellies pressed together, and have already promised to be supportive of one another once the babies come. Riley is eager to breastfeed, and Aiyana has agreed to take on that task together, each feeding whichever baby is hungry whenever they are available.

Logan and Riley are happy, knowing that they love each other and looking forward to having their first baby to start their own family. They plan to give their son or daughter many half-siblings, and several more full ones as soon as Riley finishes breastfeeding her first child.

To be continued?

12