All Comments on 'Fertility God'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi readers! If you enjoyed this story, please consider supporting my writing by reading/buying the eBook:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RZY2KP4

Thanks!

Mobile49Mobile49about 2 years ago
Great

Enjoyed this. A great role reversal concept and hot, as well.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Different

and somewhat appealing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story tremendously, it was very creative and a nice role reversal. And the lesbian sex was very hot, especially the female-to-female face-sitting. My wife said she would love to teach those young native girls to be bi-sexual.

Plus, the wife and the native gal will help each other out with parenting their babies. Of course Logan is in breeder's heaven!

Yes, please post some more chapters!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
One Sentence …

Only one sentence to mention that the tribe (about which CFB never informs We-The-Readers of its population size) had a BUNCH of other fertile women which were eventually let into the working-cum bonanza.

The tribe’s future outlook is bleak if all the future boys and girls have the same father! Hopefully, Hubby will figure that out and urge them to seek out a few virile men from other tribes and export some of sisters to those tribes, even if only for a month or so. The village chief needs to establish good records to minimize in-breeding.

Interesting how the Lady Chief speaks ANY other language than what the tribe has been spoken for centuries … and, even if so, one would think it would be Portuguese.

3*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

A whole book about this silly garbage?

Spardax212Spardax212over 1 year ago

Hope you add more.

ausreaderausreader9 months ago

Love it. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...