Fertility Goddess

Story Info
Adam meets a real-life fertility goddess.
2.2k words
4.45
8.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had a type, and she wasn't it. He preferred willowy blondes with small breasts. Heck, they didn't even have to be real blondes. This was Cherry Hill, not Scandinavia. He awarded bonus points if the blondes in question were ice queens. Adam had a special skill for melting ice.

However, he couldn't stop staring at the woman at the other end of the bar. Adam couldn't understand what it was about her. She was short -- he estimated at most five feet without the heels. And she was packed with curves. She had a round face, full breasts, and thick thighs. Her dark hair was cut into a sleek, chin-length bob.

No, Adam decided, she was not his type. So, why couldn't he take his eyes off her? Why was she filling his entire field of vision? Most importantly, why was he walking towards her? He felt like someone else was in control of his body. Adam had become a marionette, with strings being pulled by an invisible puppet master.

As he drew closer, he heard her speaking to her friend. Her friend looked more like Adam's type, with long blonde hair and visible dark roots. Yet, he barely even registered her presence. He had to get closer to the shorter woman.

"You are not going to believe what Ted did." Her dark eyes sparkled as she spoke. Her friend leaned forward.

"So, what did he do?" the blonde prompted. "C'mon, Aysun, don't leave me hanging."

"Well, he --" Aysun was about to launch into a detailed explanation of what Ted did when she noticed Adam standing there. Her thin eyebrows furrowed. "Um, can I help you?" she asked.

"My goddess," Adam blurted out, then clamped his hand over his mouth. Where the hell had that come from? Not only was she not his type, but she definitely wasn't a goddess. Unless you called her a fertility goddess, with all those curves.

"Excuse me?" Aysun's large, dark eyes went wide.

"My goddess!" Adam repeated, then gasped. He couldn't control what was coming out of his mouth. This was bad. This was very, very bad.

"Did you just call her 'goddess'?" The blonde cocked her head.

"She's my goddess," Adam exclaimed. As soon as the words left his mouth, he slapped his hand over it. What the actual fuck was going on here?

Aysun put her hand to her forehead. "Oh, no," she moaned.

"Aysun, what's wrong?" The blonde put her arm around Aysun.

"I shouldn't have gone out tonight," Aysun muttered. "I knew it. I knew I should have stayed home."

"Why?" The blonde was perplexed.

"Because I'm ovulating," Aysun hissed.

The blonde's arm slipped from Aysun's shoulder. "Seriously, you believe that crap your grandmother spews about you descending from a line of fertility goddesses?"

"It's not crap!" Aysun countered heatedly. "It's true. And now this guy is in my orbit for the next day or two." She gestured toward Adam.

The next day or two? Adam was horrified. He couldn't imagine spending more than a few minutes with her. The only reason he would even consider speaking to her would be so she could introduce him to the blonde.

A voice in his head whispered, "She's your goddess." No, she's not, Adam wanted to reply, but the whisper was growing louder and more insistent. He gripped at his head. If there was only some way to get the voice out, some way to drown it out.

"Is he okay?" the blonde asked Aysun.

"I don't know," Aysun replied, staring at him raptly.

The voice whispered, "You must worship your goddess." Adam felt his knees start to buckle. He couldn't fight it -- his body was acting of its own accord. He began to sink to the floor. "I must worship my goddess," he murmured.

"Whoa, whoa!" Aysun cried, pulling him up. "What are you doing?"

"Worshipping my goddess," Adam rasped. He was beginning to lose the fight between him and the unseen force controlling his mind and body. The louder the whisper got, the truer it felt. This Aysun was his goddess. He had to worship her. The voice encouraged him. "Yes," it said. "Worship her." Adam began to sink to his knees again, this time of his own volition.

"We've got to get out of here!" Aysun hissed at her friend.

"But we just got here!" the blonde whined.

"Jen, we're making a scene," Aysun said through gritted teeth. She grabbed her purse and jacket with one hand and linked her arm through Adam's with the other.

Where his goddess touched him, pleasure bloomed. Even through his jacket sleeve, Adam felt a wonderful warmth. He would have swooned, except that would have made a scene, and he didn't want his goddess to be unhappy with him.

The trio stepped outside, Jen grumbling about how a perfectly good evening out was being ruined by a creepazoid. "Are you sure your brother isn't playing a prank on you?" she asked Aysun.

"I'm positive," Aysun said firmly.

Jen turned to Adam. "Yo, creepazoid," she said, waving a hand in front of his face. Adam ignored it. If the hand didn't belong to his goddess, it didn't matter.

Undaunted, Jen continued. "Did Zeki put you up to this?"

Adam didn't respond. It wasn't his goddess speaking.

Aysun interjected. "Let me try. Did Zeki ask you to do this? Do you even know my brother?"

"No, my goddess," Adam responded in a monotone. He could function on autopilot now. The unseen force was controlling him, and he accepted it. His role was to worship his goddess. Adam knew that now with every fiber of his being.

"He could be a really good actor," Jen pointed out.

"I don't think Zeki knows anyone who's that good an actor," Aysun retorted. "I mean, my brother is immature, but this is something else entirely. What's your name?" she asked Adam.

"Adam, my goddess," Adam replied.

"Oh, the creepazoid has a name," Jen muttered.

"Jen, be nice!" Aysun scolded. She turned back to Adam. "Nice to meet you, Adam. Sorry we're meeting under these circumstances." She sighed.

"So, what now?" Jen put her hand on her hip.

"I don't know!" hissed Aysun. She put her hand to her forehead. "What do I do?" she muttered. "What do I do? Ugh, if only my grandmother were here..." She smacked her forehead. Adam wanted to kiss it, to ease the pain, but he remained rooted to the spot. His goddess hadn't summoned him. Until she did, he wouldn't move.

"That's it!" she declared. "I'll call my grandmother." She rooted through her purse and pulled out her cellphone. Within moments, she was speaking in rapid-fire Turkish to the person on the other end of the phone.

Jen tapped her foot impatiently as they waited for Aysun to finish the call. "So, what did she say?" she asked her friend.

Aysun returned her phone to her purse. She looked uncertain. "My grandmother said I should take him home and enjoy this," she answered.

Jen's thin eyebrows rose. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously," Aysun said, shaking her head. "She said he's mine to do with as I wish until I stop ovulating. I just have to be careful, because contraception won't work."

Jen grinned wickedly. "I've got a suggestion or two."

Aysun put her face in her hands. "Jen," she said warningly.

"Alright, alright." Jen held her hands up in surrender. "Just call me tomorrow morning and let me know how it went."

"You really think I should take him home?" Aysun asked nervously.

Jen glanced over at Adam, who was looking at Aysun adoringly. "You've got a guy who is willing to worship you for the next day or so. Take advantage of it."

Aysun glanced over at Adam. She gazed at him, assessing him. After what felt like an interminable amount of time to Adam, she spoke. "Alright, fine. Adam, let's go back to my place."

His heart soared. His goddess had found him worthy! "Yes, my goddess," he said happily.

Aysun led Adam to her car. She had to remind him to buckle the seatbelt. They drove to her home in silence. Adam was happy just to be in his goddess' presence. Aysun, on the other hand, was contemplative.

They traveled for about 15 minutes, although time held no meaning for Adam. He was with his goddess -- that was all that mattered. When they arrived at her apartment, Aysun unbuckled Adam. She brushed against his hip. He almost passed out from the pleasure of her touch.

"Let's go inside." Her voice was strained.

"Yes, my goddess," Adam replied. He followed her as she entered her apartment.

The apartment was modest. To Adam, it was a palace. His goddess dwelt here. He sank to his knees.

"What are you doing?" Aysun gasped.

"Preparing myself to serve you, my goddess," Adam answered.

Aysun bit her lip. Adam wanted to kiss it, to soothe it. His goddess hadn't given him permission, though.

"When you say 'serve,' what does that mean?" she asked hesitantly.

"Whatever my goddess wishes," Adam replied.

Aysun pursed her lips. "Alright," she said finally. "Let's give this a whirl. Come to my bedroom."

She turned on her heels. Adam rose and followed her. He could have floated from sheer happiness.

Aysun turned on the lamp on her bedside table. "Undress me," she instructed him.

Adam rushed to her side. He quickly unzipped her dress, then unhooked the black bra she was wearing underneath. Next, he slid her stockings and underwear down her thick thighs.

She looked at him over her shoulder. The uncertainty in her gaze was quickly being replaced with lust.

"Have you ever gone down on a woman, Adam?" Aysun asked huskily.

"Yes, my goddess." Adam smiled broadly.

Aysun sat on the bed and spread her legs. "Why don't you show me what you can do?"

An invisible rope yanked Adam closer and closer to his goddess. He couldn't escape. But he didn't want to. He stumbled onto the bed. His head dropped between Aysun's legs. His mouth opened of its own volition, and his tongue extended. Adam began to lick tentatively.

He remembered learning about ambrosia when he took a Greek mythology course in college. This must be what it tasted like -- the sweetest substance on earth, better than honey, better than chocolate. He couldn't get enough of it. Adam licked faster to taste more of the delicious substance.

"Mmm, that's nice," Aysun purred. "Not bad. You can lick a little harder. And slower."

Adam did exactly as his goddess instructed. He was rewarded with louder moans and Aysun shifting her weight underneath him.

"That's really good," she gasped. "Can, oh, you add some fingers to the mix?"

"How many, my goddess?" Adam asked, panting.

"Start with two," Aysun suggested.

Adam slid two fingers inside her. Aysun gasped. "Oh, great, that's, oh, great!"

Even though his brain wasn't working normally, he knew he could make her feel even better. Adam began stroking the inside of Aysun's womb.

"Oh!" Her voice rose several octaves. "Oh!"

Keep doing that, a voice in Adam's head told him. He couldn't disobey the voice. So, his fingers continued stroking. And his tongue continued licking.

"Ah!" Aysun moaned softly. Her body shook under Adam. The voice in his head told him to stop licking. He lifted his head from between her wide thighs.

"Did that please you, my goddess?" Adam asked hopefully.

"Yes," Aysun panted. "Yes. Good job." Her head lolled back on the pillow.

"How else can I serve you, my goddess?" he asked.

Aysun lifted her head from the pillow. Her gaze was calculating. "Hmm, good question," she mused. "Let me think about that."

Over the course of the evening, Aysun figured it out. After five solid orgasms, she fell into a deep sleep. The voice in his head told Adam he was allowed to sleep, too.

Sunlight peeking through the blinds woke up him. It took him a few moments to remember the events of last night. He no longer heard the voice in his head. He could move his body of his own free will.

Aysun wasn't in the bedroom. Adam looked down. He never changed out of last night's clothes. Normally, he'd feel rumpled and out of sorts. This morning, it didn't bother him.

He found his way into Aysun's tiny kitchen. She was making coffee. Her back was turned toward him.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," she said without turning toward him. "You can go -- you don't have to stick around. The spell has worn off, I guess."

"Um, I'll go if you want me to." Adam shuffled his feet and stared at the floor. "But, um, if you want me to stay, I... I'd like that."

Aysun turned to face him. She wasn't wearing makeup. Yet, her skin was luminous. Her full lips trembled.

Adam found himself leaning closer to kiss her. He stopped before their lips touched. "Can I kiss you?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," Aysun breathed.

The kiss was tentative at first, then it deepened as Adam's tongue slipped past her lips. He gently probed her mouth. Aysun's hand snaked up to his neck. She ran her fingers through her hair.

When they pulled apart, Aysun's eyes were wide. "So, do you still think I'm a fertility goddess?" she asked, slightly out of breath.

Adam considered the question. "Um, no." He saw the disappointed expression on Aysun's face. "But I'm attracted to you as a regular human." He leaned forward and kissed her again.

Aysun giggled as they pulled apart. "So, you don't wanna serve me again?"

Adam grinned wolfishly. "Oh, I very much do."