Rudy Ch. 01: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa bit her lip and took a deep breath. "I'm from Hoedspruit, also grew up on a farm but my parents moved to town when I left the house... My father's health took a plunge a year or two ago, and they decided to move closer to health facilities. I only have a sister, who is married and lives in Pietersburg.

I have a bursary from the Transvaal Education Department, and I'm still on track to finish my B.Sc at the end of the year. Then I'll have to do my HED next year. After that, I'll be looking for an appointment at a school, hopefully in or near Hoedspruit to support my parents."

It was now Rudy biting his lip before speaking. "Where were you hiding? We should share trips in future, I can easily take you up to Pietersburg. You would just have to make your own plans for the last two-hundred kilometers (140 mi) to Hoedspruit."

Lisa showed Rudy to turn left to get to her dormitory. "I was wondering the same thing when you said you're from Ellisras. It was always nerve-wracking trying to get a ride with someone going that far north. Pietersburg is fine, I already mentioned that my sister lives there and my parents always came over to pick me up, the perfect excuse to visit their grandson."

****

Late March 1977:

It was already past ten, when Lisa flopped into the seat next to Rudy and slipped her feet out of her sandals. "Thank you so much for reserving this space for me. It saved me all the anxiety of securing a trip to Pietersburg." Lisa wore a faded denim mid-thigh skirt and a collar top with a red-and-green floral pattern on a white background. The blouse had a long zipper in the front, from the neck line at the top, down to her belly button. It was slightly unzipped with the flaps folded to show a bit of her inner boob.

Rudy was also clothed lightly—he wore cargo pants and a golf shirt, his flip flops rounded off his attire. He knew the long stretch through the Karoo could be warm although it was officially autumn. "I'm just glad to have company, and beautiful company at that."

Lisa blushed at the compliment and thought of a way to divert the conversation in another direction. "Which route do you plan to take, Bloemfontein or Kimberley?"

Rudy started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. "Haven't thought about it. I normally decide how I feel when I get to Drie Sisters (Three Sisters - named after three prominent outcrops located near the split in the road). There isn't much in it either way. Do you have any preferences?"

Lisa delved in her handbag for some lipstick and flipped the visor down for the mirror. After she was satisfied that she looked presentable, she answered. "I don't have any preferences, either... Except, there is this quaint guesthouse just outside Kimberley where I once overnighted. A dear old motherly lady running it. It was the best sleep I had when traveling to and from Varsity. And I always wanted to go back. Nice wholesome farm breakfast too, mind you."

Rudy took the onramp onto the highway. "Sounds great, why not!" After a short silence, he continued. "And how's your breeding program getting along? I can already smell the garlic aromas in the lab."

Lisa smiled, thinking how competent she had become in handling mice after her initial incident. "The females should come into estrus in two or three days for the first time, so the lucky bastards can fuck them for the next two weeks." Lisa surprised herself for using crude words like 'bastards' and 'fuck'. She was normally more reserved, but saying those 'infertile males can have sex', or 'can copulate' sounded out of place. A jolt ran down her spine when she thought of sex, and she remembered her feelings when Rudy removed the mouse from her bra and his pinky rubbed her nipple into hardness.

Rudy also smiled. He, too, was surprised by Lisa's crude answer. He felt a tuck in his pants, in his mind he saw himself as a 'lucky bastard, fucking Lisa for the next two weeks'. His thoughts were soon brought back to reality, when a speeding motorbike roared past him.

****

Later that day:

"I'll pay you double your price." Rudy's heart cringed, as he heard a fat, middle-aged man talking to the 'dear old motherly lady' at the guesthouse's reception desk. Holding his hand was a skinny boy in his early-teens, probably his son. Both wore Blue Bulls rugby jerseys over their denims.

The old lady shook her head and said something which might have been 'I'm sorry'.

"Okay, one room, we'll share. Even if there is only one bed." The father tried to compromise.

He could feel Lisa's hands folding around his upper arm and squeezing it; the same thoughts probably crossed her mind, that they'd have to drive around all night to find other accommodation, and that all the food outlets of the small town would be closed by the time they got settled.

Behind the father and son were a young couple, the wife notably pregnant, probably around twenty-seven weeks. Next was a young man, the woman with him had her foot in a brace and was sitting on a chair. Her crutches were neatly propped into the corner next to the chair.

Rudy heard Lisa, count to four. She looked at him and whispered. "Were fourth in line, do you think we have a chance?"

Rudy shrugged his shoulders. "No damage in taking our chances, you never know!"

The old lady shook her head again, and the man finally got the message and turned around. The pregnant couple moved towards the counter and was soon issued with a key. The woman took the key and set off towards their room, while her husband reached for his wallet and retrieved his credit card.

Rudy looked at Lisa. "Shit, my wallet is in the car, let me get it quickly." He rushed off just as the husband turned towards the door into the passage.

The woman in crutches got up and hobbled closer and tapped Lisa on the shoulder. "Excuse me..."

Lisa looked at her and followed her gaze down to her feet. Her overnight bag was blocking the woman's way and she picked it up and moved away to make space. "Sorry." Their eyes met momentarily, before the young woman moved towards the counter.

The man gave his name to the old lady. "Justin White."

The woman in crutches reached over the desk. "There's our reservation, 'Stacey Myburgh', for a double room."

The old lady, who already found Justin's name in the reservation register, looked up. "Well, I have a reservation for two under Mr. Justin White's name, and a reservation for two for Stacey Myburgh. When will the other guests arrive?"

The two looked at each other and blushed, caught out that they're not married but sharing a room. It was Stacey who spoke. "It is only us two, we'll take one on the ground floor if there is a choice."

A mischievous glint sparkled in the old lady's eyes. "That'll be the room with the two single beds?"

Stacey's face turned red. "A double bed if you don't mind. I just sleep easier in a double bed with my foot."

"This should do, Lovie." The dear old lady handed Stacey the key, who hobbled away on her crutches just as Rudy returned. He joined Lisa at the front desk and looked at the lady. "We need a room, actually two rooms for the night. We haven't made a reservation."

"You're lucky young man, I just had a cancellation. But it is one room only with a double bed." The lady pushed her glasses up her bridge and looked at Rudy.

Rudy bravely tried again. "You sure you only have the one?"

"I'm sorry, Lovies, it's all I have." The 'dear old motherly lady' opened the antique desk's drawer and retrieved a key.

Rudy tried another angle. "Can you maybe suggest another guesthouse nearby?"

The old lady chuckled. "I can suggest several, young man, but I wouldn't place bets on your luck. The Blue Bulls play their opening Currie Cup match against the Griquas tomorrow. You're lucky, as I said, I only have this one room due to a can... Excuse me."

The telephone rang and the old lady answered. After a few 'yes' responses she looked at Rudy and then at Lisa. "Let me check!" She covered the telephone's mouthpiece with her hand before speaking. "Are you going to take the room?"

A strong deep voice came from the back. "I'll take it."

"We'll take it!" they answered, almost in unison, Lisa beating Rudy by a split second. She looked around to identify the voice and noticed the raised hand of a bearded man, in Blue Bull attire, about four places behind them.

"Sorry, Mrs. Botha, I cannot help you." She returned the handset to the receiver and handed the key to Lisa. "Go left into the passage and up the stairs, it is the third door on your right."

Rudy picked up their overnight bags, which they brought in good faith when they arrived, and followed Lisa to the room. While she unlocked the door, he grinned.

Lisa saw his grin when she opened the door. "What's up?"

Rudy shook his head embarrassed. "I was thinking that if I pick you up and carry you over the threshold, we might be mistaken for a honeymoon couple!"

Lisa blushed and jumped over the threshold, robbing Rudy from an opportunity to follow through. Her heart raced at the thought of being the bride on her wedding night. Rudy picked up the bags and followed her into the room.

A king-size bed dominated the space and Lisa flopped on her back onto the bed. "Just as nice as I remembered."

Rudy had visions of offering to sleep on the ground, the wooden floor wouldn't be too cold, but it still would be hard, as there wasn't a spare mattress. There wasn't a lot of space either. There were two recliners in the room and he pointed in the direction of one. "I guess I can sleep there, I'll just need enough blankets." He stepped towards the chair and tested it for comfort.

It was already after eight o'clock and they decided to make a U-turn, without unpacking anything, to find a nearby restaurant. The dear old lady earlier recommended the steakhouse-restaurant, where she said her granddaughter, Laura, was a waitress, on the outskirts of Kimberley some five kilometers from the guesthouse.

The restaurant was predictably full with all the visiting Blue Bulls supporters from Pretoria in need of getting something to eat. Rudy and Lisa weren't in a hurry and waited in the bar, where Rudy ordered a beer and Lisa settled for a glass of water with ice and a slice of lemon.

A waiter passed with an order and they smiled at each other when the unmistakable aroma of garlic drifted their way. Rudy raised an eyebrow, as if asking Lisa what she was thinking.

"I'll actually enjoy something with a garlic topping tonight, while I can still stand it. I guess I'll soon be over any garlic craving." Lisa blushed when she looked into Rudy's eyes, recalling that it was claimed that garlic enhances one's libido, especially considering that they would be sharing a room for the night.

Rudy cleared his throat. "I was also thinking along those lines, a medium-rare T-bone with a creamy garlic sauce and fries would go down nicely."

Lisa blushed before speaking. "So, you're in, we share a room, it is either both of us, or neither of us."

They were soon called by a blonde waitress and shown to a table and handed menus. She introduced herself as 'Ellen' and rearranged the cutlery. Rudy used the opportunity to inspect Ellen; she had large breasts, he guessed D or DD. Unlike the rest of the waitresses, she left her blouse's top button open; Rudy guessed that she did it to make space for her large breasts, as the gaping opening between the second and third button was proof that the restaurant's team shirt wasn't large enough. As she leaned in Rudy's direction, he got a good down-blouse opportunity and made the most of it.

When Ellen was done, she asked if they were ready to order drinks. Rudy ordered another beer and Lisa decided on a glass of rosé.

"Wait..." Rudy called Ellen back, just as she turned away from the table. When she stopped and turned back to the table, he looked at Lisa. "Sports for a focaccia with lots of garlic?"

Lisa looked at his daring glare. "Why not!"

Ellen got the message and left them to place their drinks order at the bar and the focaccia order in the kitchen while the pair decided on their main meals. Rudy watched her 38-26-40 figure, as she walked away and couldn't miss her nice arse.

"Are you looking at her arse?" Lisa had a knowing smile on her face. "And I saw you gawking at her boobs, you shameless pervert." Lisa wouldn't admit it, but she, too, was looking.

Rudy shrugged as if he did nothing wrong, took the menu, and started looking at the steak options. "It's her problem if she advertises her goods..." His soft mumble, barely loud enough for Lisa to hear.

Lisa was first to decide on a lady's garlic burger with fries, and Rudy settled for the five hundred gram (sixteen ounce) 'man-size' T-bone with garlic sauce and fries. He could afford the larger steak because of the savings from sharing the room.

Ellen saw them closing the menus and returned to get their order. She took the menus and went to the kitchen to place their orders and collected the focaccia, adding a second serving of garlic along with the servings of chili and grated Parmesan. She collected their drinks at the bar on her way.

Lisa took her wine glass and held it in Rudy's direction. "To our first shared trip."

"And..." Rudy hesitated, as he reached for his glass. He almost blurted 'And shared accommodation' and had to think fast of something else. "... And on a successful breeding program." He looked into Lisa's eyes, as he clinked his glass.

Lisa looked towards the glasses, as the glasses closed in on each other to make sure they made contact. "Cheers."

"Oh no, you should look me in the eyes when you drink on a toast." Rudy sounded shocked.

Lisa looked surprised in Rudy's direction. "What... Why?"

Rudy's reply was calmer. "It's a tradition, otherwise you'll have bad sex for seven years to come!" He immediately realized the innuendo and tried to correct it. "No... No, I didn't mean us... Or tonight..."

Lisa started to giggle. "Or the 'breeding program'..."

Rudy blushed, all the cards were stacked against him. "You know I wasn't referring to us... breeding!"

Lisa enjoyed Rudy's discomfort; it was payback time for all the times he projected something suggestive onto her. "Okay. Calm down... Okay, it is not about us having bad sex tonight or us breeding, or whenever. Tell me what this tradition is all about?"

Rudy's face was still red as he looked Lisa in the eyes. "The origin of the tradition isn't very clear, apparently something coming from the Middle Ages or shortly thereafter. From the time a king or a knight may want to poison someone else. To prevent this, the parties who clinked their glasses, or whatever they used at the time, had to look each other in the eye with the glasses touching in their peripheral vision. It was seen as a bad omen if you look at the glasses as they hit each other; it was thought that you wanted to transfer poisoned wine into the other's glass. The idea of being poisoned when someone doesn't look you in the eye when you clinked glasses evolved into having bad sex over time. I really meant nothing by it."

Lisa took her glass and looked Rudy in the eyes. "To good sex then."

Rudy smiled and tapped his glass against Lisa's while looking Lisa straight in the eyes. "Cheers, to good sex!"

Rudy broke the wedges of the focaccia apart and took one. He added a fair amount of clean raw garlic onto the tip of the slice and took a bite while looking daringly in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa, not wanting to be outdone, added a larger heap of garlic onto another wedge and took a bite.

Rudy, taking the challenge, added both garlic and chili for his next bite. Lisa looked at him and smiled. "You know that chili is a dopamine booster, and you know what that leads to?"

Rudy took his glass and held it in Lisa's direction. "To good sex, of course." He held his glass until Lisa lifted her glass and clinked it, while looking into each other's eyes.

Ellen realized that the couple would be out of garlic and chili soon and brought two more servings of each. The added servings just made it to the last piece of focaccia.

Ellen soon brought their food and the two went quiet while eating. They opted for dessert, both taking ice cream with hot chocolate sauce, mainly because it was the cheapest on the menu, and they wanted to kill some time. Lisa could only master half of her serving and offered the rest of her serving to Rudy to enjoy, while she went to the restroom 'to powder her nose'.

Rudy burped just as Lisa returned and Lisa started to giggle. He looked at her. "What?"

Lisa leaned closer and watched around to see if someone was able to hear what she was about to say. "You remember the girl in front of us, the one with the double booking at the guesthouse?"

Rudy nodded. "I haven't seen her, but I know about the cancellation. What about her?"

Lisa continued. "Well, she came out of the restroom just as I entered. I also had a burp building from all the garlic and chili, it was part of the reason I wanted to go. So, I burped almost into her face as I entered, while she tried to exit. You should have seen the expression on her face!"

Rudy smiled at the story and signaled to Ellen to bring the bill. He paid in cash and left her a handsome tip for the extra garlic and chili she arranged.

It was half past ten when they finally returned to the guesthouse.

Lisa retrieved the key from her purse, unlocked the door and stood aside to allow Rudy to open the door. Rudy seized the opportunity to pick Lisa up and head towards the door.

"Stop!" Lisa giggled, the second glass of wine she ordered may have had something to do with it.

Rudy, fearing that he overstepped, stopped dead in his tracks. "What?"

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck. "It is tradition that the bride kisses the groom when he carries her over the threshold." She leaned in and placed her lips on Rudy's, first tentatively and then with more urgency.

Rudy started to respond, and hungrily took Lisa's lips in his while crossing the threshold. Once in, he kicked the door closed with his heel and headed towards the side of the bed. Lisa managed to kick her sandals off her feet, before Rudy lowered her onto the bed and broke the kiss.

Lisa's arms were still wrapped around his neck, and she pulled his lips back onto hers. Then she rolled onto her side, pulling Rudy over her and onto the bed.

Rudy delayed just long enough to work his feet out of his flip-flops before he carefully rolled over Lisa, slipping his hand onto her breast in the movement. When Lisa didn't object, he slid his hand into her blouse onto her back in search of her bra's clasp.

When Lisa still didn't object, he nervously started to unclasp her bra.

Lisa waited for this moment, before she pushed Rudy onto his back and rolled on top of him. Only when she straddled Rudy did she release her hold on his neck and broke the kiss. She waited until Rudy's hands rested on her hips to lift her arms in an invitation for him to pull her blouse and bra off over her head.

Lisa's clothes didn't even hit the ground before she started to work Rudy's golf shirt off. Rudy, eager to get going, needed no encouragement to work his cargo pants and briefs off, the moment the shirt slipped off his hands.

He aimed for Lisa's skirt, which was by now kept in place by only one button, but she guided his hands onto her breasts. Then she reached down and helped Rudy's hard member to point towards his head and straddled his hips, slowly starting to hump him.

Rudy was in heaven, with his cock receiving special treatment and his hands exploring the wonderful playground of Lisa's breasts. "You're wet through your knickers."

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Rudy. "It's not my knickers that are wet!" She sat back and her pussy lips split open over Rudy's shaft.

"When?"

123456...8