Rudy Ch. 01: Lisa

Story Info
Lisa and Rudy shared more than rides during varsity breaks.
27.3k words
4.32
6.6k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Rudy shared more than rides during varsity breaks.

TAGS: Creampie, Cosplay, Cunnilingus, Down blouse, Fellatio, MFF, Recording, Student sex, Threesome, Voyeur

Category: Romance

Background:

This story takes place in South Africa before the introduction of cell phones in 1994. The academic year starts January/February and ends November/December.

Students, at the time of the work, interested in teaching positions at government schools are required to complete a 'Higher Education Diploma' (HED), which was a post-graduate diploma offered by the major universities.

'Onderstepoort' is a veterinary institute of the University of Pretoria (Tuks), the only one of its kind in South Africa and the main research center for veterinary sciences.

This is a stand-alone work, but features characters introduced in the 'Spring Break' series (some characters also feature in: 'Sis' Transformation' and 'Sandra's Challenge') and can be seen as a side-story to the series. The events in these works have no impact on this work as the events described in this work occurred years before the events in the other works. Leave a comment if you've spotted any of these characters.

All characters in sexual situations, real or implied, are 18 or above.

The events and characters in this story are entirely fictitious and chosen purely to fit into the story's plot.

****

Méthode Cap Classique (MCC), is the South African version of Champagne - they are South African sparkling wines made by the traditional Champagne method. Sparkling wines have been produced in South Africa since 1971, according to the MCC/champenoise method, but the term 'MCC' only started to gain popularity in 1992 when South Africa was banned from using 'Champagne' for locally produced sparkling wines.

****

In 1977, Clout, an all-woman South African band released their first single 'Substitute', about a woman who offers her 'substitute' services to a man (Sam) in the event that his girlfriend doesn't come back. The song topped the charts in South Africa, New Zealand and parts of Europe. It made #2 in the UK and #67 on the US Top 100 Billboard. This work plays off at a time that the song was climbing the local charts towards it's #1 position. The appropriate part of the lyrics, for the purposes of this work include:

Sam, you've been waiting much too long now

It looks like she's not coming home

Sam, you've been loyal, true and faithful

All this time with being alone

If I could get the same dedication

I'd give you everything in creation

If she doesn't come back (If she doesn't come back)

I'll be your substitute

Whenever you want me, ooh!

Don't you know I'll be your substitute

Whenever you need me, ooh!

****

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (more than once) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. kenjisato also sent me articles on research performed on mice and rabbits, which enriched this work. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

****

Late February 1977:

Rudy took a deep breath, before he opened the door into the mouse-breeding lab. He knew it wouldn't make any difference, he'd have to take hundreds of breaths whilst inside, but taking a deep breath before entering, just felt as if he was off to a good start.

He waved back at Nathi and Lumka, as he closed the door behind him; they were part of the maintenance team who cleaned the cages and fed the mice, as prescribed by the various researchers.

He fastened the last button of his lab coat, and stepped to the first collection of mice. There were eight clusters of twenty cages each. Each cage housed one mouse and individual cages were twice as long as wide. There were six males in each cluster and Rudy used a shortened designation as identification, where C3M5 designated Male 5 of Cluster 3. He'd even shorten it to M5 if he recorded the cluster's reference earlier.

Each male cage had four neighboring cages, two on each side, where the females were housed. The cage gates between the males and females were normally closed, but when a female is in estrus, the gate towards a neighboring male's cage was removed until they mated or until estrus passed. Fourteen females were housed in a cluster and Rudy designated them in the same way, except that the 'M' was replaced with an 'F' for 'female'. Their numbers ran from one to fourteen.

{Cage arrangement: =|=|=|=|=|=|= where '=' represents two female cages next to each other and '|' represents a male cage.}

The setup was such that each female, except the four on both ends of the cluster, could be connected to any of two neighboring males such that M1 could be matched with F1 to F4; M2 with F3 to F6 and so forth, up to M6 which could be matched with F11 to F14. All the females in the eight clusters came off a 'highly fertile' line and all males were from a 'low male fertility' line. They were in the grouping of clusters to supply low-fertility males for research into cures for low male fertility. Successful treatments could then hopefully be developed to treat inherited low fertility in human males.

Rudy started at Cluster 1. F1 (her full lab number was F76100084HF - the 'HF' indicated that she had a 'High Fertility' trait) had three babies, which would be weaned in a week's time, two males and one female. The observation confirmed that she was a good mother since there weren't any deaths in the litter.

In the next-door cage, the situation was different. The female, F76100134HF - or F2, failed to produce a litter following her latest match-up. Rudy saw that she was now in estrus and opened her cage's door for access to M1 for another attempt to produce a litter.

Rudy inspected M1 (his lab number being M76100035LMF - the 'LMF' denotes 'Low Male Fertility'), hoping that he would successfully father a litter with C1F2 this time round.

F3 was next, her cage was connected to M2, and Rudy checked if the pair had successfully mated. Satisfied that the female had a copulatory plug in her vaginal opening, he closed the gate between the cages before returning the F3 to her own cage and recorded his observations onto his clipboard.

In F4's cage, the brother and sister, fathered by M1, would also be weaned within a few days.

He smiled, the situation was as expected with all five pinkies or weaners (of which Rudy inspected the mothers) having the same father (M1) with low fertility. And since these were second litters for both mothers (F1 and F4), the litters should have been closer to six, even eight. If all four match-ups of around a month ago were successful and of normal size, there should have been over twenty little ones crawling around. It definitely points to low male fertility, as the father was also from a small litter. He nodded his head - they had definitely isolated the 'bad' Y-chromosome.

Rudy moved on to M2, a half-brother of M1, to do a health check. There wasn't any female in estrus which could share his cage after F3 was removed. The door to the cage of M4 will probably be opened for mating, once her pups were weaned and she was in estrus again.

Rudy moved onto F5 and F6, who mated with M2 just over a month ago. Both females had three-week-old pups, two sisters in one case, and two sisters and one brother in the other.

Rudy picked F7 up from M3's cage to see if she had a copulatory plug and returned her to the male's cage. He didn't have high hopes of a pregnancy, as it was already the third of her four-day fertile window. This cousin of M1 and M2, had yet to impregnate a female - or try to.

There were two new-born pinkies in F8's cage, and Rudy decided against disturbing the mother. The new arrivals were fathered by M4, another cousin of M1, M2 and of M3. As he recorded the new information, the lab door opened and Rudy looked up.

Professor Carlson and a female student entered, and headed his way. "Rudy, Lisa is a third-year student. She'll assist me with an ad-hoc research experiment into an anecdotal cure for inherited low male fertility. I hope you can spare me a few males, any weaners?"

Rudy smiled as his eyes moved from Professor Carlson to Lisa. She stood about five foot six in her flat sandals, and had shoulder-length, butter-blonde hair in an asymmetrical, shoulder-length cut. He looked back at the professor. "You're in luck, Professor." He swept his hand over the collection of cages. "These males are all grandchildren and great-grandchildren of that bad breeder we got from Ikeys (University of Cape Town) last year. I can give you weaners in a week's time." He flipped to the previous week's record and counted all the male pups about to be weaned. "I think I can spare at least twenty, but not much more."

Professor Carlson nodded his head in approval. "Perfect, we'll need to fill up three clusters with seven males each. A week will give Lisa time to prepare. We'll also need a virile male for each cluster as a control, and close to fifty high-fertility females." He looked at Lisa. "We don't want unwilling females to distort the results."

Rudy looked deeper into the lab and pointed at a collection of cages, two rows away. "I think we should find what you're after over there. The females over there have large litters, eight-plus in most cases. We should easily get all your females and the three productive males between the weaners."

Lisa wanted to clear her mind. "Why take a risk on weaners, which may not be as virile as their mothers?" She suddenly seemed unsure. "I guess, weaners are young mice which were recently weaned or about to be weaned?"

Professor Carlson looked at Rudy to answer, as if to test his knowledge.

Rudy felt the pressure and swallowed before he answered. "You're right about 'weaners', and we call the newborns 'pinkies'. Now to answer your question on using weaners versus mothers. Male and female mice frequently form bonds, and females will often auto-abort babies if a male, which is unknown to her, mated with her. She may even try to avoid copulation. So, non-performance may be caused by the female, but wrongly attributed to the low-fertility male in your study." He looked at the professor, whose raised eyebrow, told him to dig deeper for more explanations.

He bit his lip and continued. "Litter size starts to reduce after about the mother's fifth litter, and it is good lab practice to limit the number of litters any female produces. Most females over there have already had their second litter, which means there are only two or three 'normal' litters left, before the litter size would start to be reduced. That is when your results, if any, would start to show. So any improvement in your males' performances may be obscured by the females' smaller litters."

Rudy took a deep breath before adding something else, pointing in the direction of the cages where the 'fertile' mice were kept. "The mothers of the males over there were also virile females, with both their 'X-chromosomes' of the highly fertile strain, so the males would pass on the virile X-chromosomes to their daughters." He exhaled and looked at Professor Carlson for approval.

Professor Carlson nodded his head. "I think you covered all the bases." He turned to face Lisa. "Any questions?"

Lisa had a question. "If the female's virility starts to reduce after five pregnancies, what will we learn from the experiment in the second semester?" She looked at the professor, who looked in Rudy's direction over his glasses' frame with a raised eyebrow.

Rudy's heart was racing by now, he didn't appreciate the attention, fearing that he may make a bad impression on Lisa. "You're going to start from scratch in the second semester. I'll have weaners ready for you at the start of the second semester, and you repeat the experiment. With good planning, we may even fill more than three clusters, which will provide you with a larger statistical base for your observations. You may also implement changes to address oversights made in the first semester."

Professor Carlson looked at Rudy. "Show her around, let her handle some of the mice, let her help you with your observations today, so she can get a feel for handling mice. She'll need to know the sexes apart, when a female is in estrus, when a pair copulated, and so forth." He turned around and left. He returned with Lisa's handbag two minutes later, showing it to Lisa. "Can you give her a lift back to campus when you're done?" He placed the bag on the table at the entrance and closed the door behind him.

Rudy gave Professor Carlson a thumbs-up and looked at Lisa, once the door closed. "Even with two rounds of experiments, your sample size won't be statistically significant. What's the truth behind this 'ad-hoc' study?" He used his time to examine Lisa. She wore leg-hugging denims which ended halfway down her calves. Her loose-fitting kaftan blouse emphasized her broad shoulders, but concealed her smallish breasts, which Rudy estimated to be nothing bigger than a B-cup. The mini-length top had a sparse paisley motif on a white background.

Lisa bit her lip, unsure if she should tell Rudy. She decided to trust Rudy and took a deep breath. "Prof Carlson told this to me in confidence, so keep this to yourself. His sister married someone with a family history of low male fertility. No more babies after the husband reached thirty or thereabouts. But they claim they have an anecdotal cure... Garlic, which increases the cut-off age for fertility for another year or two! And the professor wants to see if there was any truth to it. His sister wants a second child, but her husband is approaching his 'expiry date'. She is concerned about the garlic aromas in the house, especially if it doesn't help. She apparently said she'll put up with it, but only if the cure has potential and asked for Prof Carlson's input. Hopefully, we can get a tentative indication by the end of the semester, which would be good enough for his sister. If the results are positive and the trial in the second semester confirms the results, he'll register a full-blown research project which would be statistically significant."

Rudy chuckled. "I can just imagine how his sister's house would smell. I do like garlic though, but wouldn't like to have it day in and day out."

Lisa giggled a bit, and when she stopped, she had a question. "I also like to have a nice garlic steak or burger once in a while. And oh yes, the wives of the men claim that their husbands' libidos also improved on the garlic diet."

"That's a good-enough reason to have garlic... If it enhances your libido." Rudy left his words hanging.

Lisa's heart skipped a beat, but was ready for a distraction. "But tell me, how relevant would the confirmation of the anecdotal cure on mice be for humans?"

Rudy smiled. "Actually, very good. Mice are good simulators for human fertility. Rabbits are even better simulators, and I believe that Prof Carlson will do a parallel experiment in the rabbit lab if your work shows potential. Researchers often prefer mice for initial experiments because of the shorter time between pregnancies. They only move over to the rabbit lab with the most promising findings.

"But we better move on, let me show you a few basics of breeding with lab mice." He got back to the cage of C1F9, picked the female up and looked under her tail. She didn't have a litter and he wanted to see if her vaginal opening was open which would indicate that she was in estrus. "First of all, you'll need to be comfortable handling mice. They won't bite because they're used to being handled." He noticed that the female wasn't in estrus and handed the mouse to Lisa, telling her to take hold of the tail. Then he showed Lisa that the female's vaginal opening was closed.

Lisa nervously took hold of the mouse's tail and lowered her onto her hand. The mouse seemed calm and Lisa relaxed her hold on the tail. The mouse seized the opportunity to escape Lisa's grasp and ran along her arm and into her top through the wide sleeve opening.

Lisa shrieked and unceremoniously pulled her top over her head, only to see that the mouse clung onto her bra. The realization flashed through Rudy's mind. 'Definitely B-cup, nice and firm!'

Rudy knew from experience that catching a runaway mouse between the shelves and cages can be tricky and moved closer to block the mouse's escape while she was still hanging onto Lisa's bra. Then he realized that his hands would be aiming for Lisa's breast, and he hesitated. It may be interpreted as an attempt to grope her breast. His attempts to focus on the mouse were futile, as the dark patches of Lisa's areolae, and bumps where her nipples pressed through the thin bra material distracted him.

Lisa looked at Rudy with desperate eyes. "Just get her off me, pleeeease." There was a nervous tension in her voice.

Rudy, careful not to touch Lisa's breast too obviously, took the mouse's tail and tried to lift her off Lisa, but the mouse had a good grip and a claw snagged into the lacy bra material. He looked apologetically in Lisa's direction, before his left hand reached for her breast. He had to slip two fingers between Lisa's breast and her bra's upper cup to free the mouse. His fingers pressed into her breast and his pinkie 'accidentally' rubbed over her hard nipple. He finally stole a peek of her pert breast, by pulling onto the shoulder strap as he slid his fingers out.

Lisa donned her top again and was smoothing out some folds by the time Rudy had returned the mouse to her cage and looked back to Lisa. Lisa took a deep breath and gave a confident smile.

Rudy seized the opportunity to gesture in the direction of Lisa's breast where her white dress picked up some dust. "Let's get you a lab coat." As he took a coat from a hook, he continued. "You need to be in control of the mouse at all times, don't relax, even if they seem calm."

****

The sun was already down when Rudy closed the lab door and scanned the parking area, noticing that his blue Ford Escort was the only car left. He gestured in the direction of his car. "She's old, but she does the job."

Lisa gave an appreciative smile. "At least you have one."

Rudy opened the door for Lisa and waited for her to get seated. Then he pointed in the direction of her breast, where the patch of dust was still visible. "Just something practical, try to wear darker clothes in future."

Lisa blushed, thinking back on her near exposure and Rudy's pinky rubbing her nipple. "I'm sorry for exposing myself, I guess my adrenaline worked faster than my brain."

Rudy smiled. "Not a problem, you still had your bra on. I saw nothing more than what a girl in a bikini might have shown." He decided it wise to keep silent about the sneak peek he had of her naked breast. "I cannot emphasize how important it is to ensure you stay in control of the mouse. It is not fun catching an escaped mouse, and it is far scarier if they run up the sleeve of a lab coat."

Lisa, not comfortable with the constant reminder of her near exposure, decided to change the subject. "Where are you from?"

Rudy looked at her. "Ellisras. My father is a cattle breeder, so I'm doing an honors in agricultural science. I had planned to do something on cattle breeding, but ended up with breeding mice! I applied at Tuks (University of Pretoria) for my master's next year. They are strong in 'cattle breeding' and there may even be an option to do some work at Onderstepoort." He glanced in her direction, before he continued. "So, where are you from, and what are your plans once you complete your degree at the end of the year?"

123456...8