Fertility Rites Ch. 02

Story Info
A couples guided fertility ritual complete, or is it ?
1k words
4.56
6.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

He sat there, bound in his chair, his naked body exposed and welling with desire to touch and be touched. For almost an hour, he watched four naked women oil his wife's body, watched her moan and respond to their gentle caress and tease. He gasped when he saw one of them ease her hand inside of her, watching her hips rise from the bed as she was explored intimately.

The intense lock of her eyes and the trusting looks somehow were deeply intimate, despite being more than arm's length away.

Two of the women walked slowly over and undid the restraints and slowly walked back to her, binding her arms together and her feet.

"He must be prepared too," one of them whispered into her ear as they led him to the bed beside her and guided him down on his stomach, so his face was directly next to hers, and yet still unreachable.

A firm pillow was placed underneath him, making him prone, before his hands were bound again. It was there he felt the warm oil trickle down his back, from his shoulders.

The small of his back and between his cheeks as it pooled between them, sending waves of pleasure over him as it dripped between his legs.

A moment passed before he felt the same soft hand that had not long before been inside his wife slowly cup him, tracing fingers over him and then pulling down, so she could feel his balls between her hands.

He let out a gentle moan as she smiled at him, knowing that it was his turn now to be explored and part of this ritual.

"This is so erotic," she whispered to him as he nodded.

He felt the interchange between the gentle caress and firm grip, as if it was milking him. Stimulating his loins and preparing his seed for her, unsure of what else they would do to complete this sacred ceremony which they were now being swept up in.

A sudden drip of more oil between his cheeks and firm pressure was replaced by a guttural shudder as he felt her enter him, extending her fingers as she found that taboo spot inside of him that sent shockwaves through his body.

She watched his eyes roll back in his head as she explored. Every nerve ending firing with pleasure up and down his legs as she milked his prostate.

"You must not release yet," she told him firmly, as he clenched every muscle not to.

"Your seed belongs to her, to her womb, does she desire it?" She asked.

"I desire his seed deep in my willing cunt, to have him fill me up over and over until he fills my womb and spills out of me," his wife said as she locked eyes again with him.

He clenched his teeth, her words alone were almost too much, and the exploding fingers suddenly stopped and eased out of him.

"Are you ready to be bred?" All four of them asked in unison.

They both moaned yes.

They guided them up, and they stood before eachother, releasing their binds, and they embraced. The deep, intense and sensual kiss as they ran their hands with desire over their bodies, yearning to shed their skins and be closer still as the other hands ran more oil over their bodies, adding to the eroticism and stimulating them even more.

They led her to the sling, and guided her in, raising her thigh thighs wet with oil and dripping with anticipation from between them into the harness. Her legs were raised to the bindings above and gently tied.

"He is ready for you now," they whispered into her ear.

They guided him to her, and he eased himself slowly in, wanting to feel every inch of her slick, warm wet cunt on his aching cock as he leant over her and kissed her deeply.

"Fuck me, fill me with your juices," she begged.

Between kisses as he slowly eased in and out and quickening his pace as her gentle moans turned to guttural screams as he pumped her over and over until he couldn't hold back any longer.

He drew her in close as the wave of pleasure weakened his legs but not wanting to release so that she could take every last drop.

They kissed again between pants.

"She must climax to take you all in," one of them whispered to them both as he fell to his knees in front of her. Her dripping cunt was exposed by one of them as she pulled her lips apart and made him watch his cum spill outside of her as another guided his face to her.

He licked her lips, teasing her wet juices and cum on them, before making his way to her engorged clit. Flicking his tongue between her oozing hole and clit, he slowly sucked and licked her, prone to his desire and completely submissive to his yearning to bring her pleasure.

Her moans grew louder and louder as he teased, flicked and ate her delicious cunt, savouring the taste of them before she screamed as her body shook, echoing against the surrounding walls.

He stood up and kissed her slowly, letting her taste them on her lips as they held eachother and smiled.

"Did you feel fulfilled in this ritual?" One of them asked as they both nodded.

The lights of the large room were lifted slightly and as their eyes adjusted they saw the room ringed by other naked forms. They had not been alone, they had been shared, as all things were in this place.

Through the dim lights, the naked forms of were in various states of pleasing eachother or self pleasure. They gasped as the soft moans of women grinding against their hands or lovers filled the rooms.

The intense gaze of men as they stared at his naked wife while they pumped their cocks to climax at the very thought of wanting to be with her.

"As we said, this is a niche fantasy area, but the ritual can continue if you want it to," one of them said with a wry smile on her face.

They nodded.

"That is good, you will need more of him inside of you, and your audience desire much more of you than that".

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers