Fertility Temple, Lactating Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

She felt the milk shooting into her mouth. It was the most delicious thing Rebecca had ever tasted. Then she turned her attention to the other nipple.

'Te amo,' Maria whispered in Spanish.

As she lapped up the sweet milk, Rebecca could have sworn that Maria was in the midst of having an orgasm. Was this from having her nipples sucked? Rebecca kept on sucking and groping each breast, letting the milk shoot into her mouth

With the way Maria was moaning, there was no doubt that she was having an orgasm, and that aroused Rebecca too. Rebecca loved giving this pleasure to her patient, and yes, she knew that performing this sexual act was very unethical. She nevertheless felt herself becoming decidedly turned-on.

After having paid each nipple proper attention, Rebecca returned to her senses and pulled her mouth away. But she couldn't resist one final lick to each of Maria's nipples. Sitting back up, she wiped the milk from her lips using the back of her hand.

"I shouldn't have done that," Rebecca said, still licking her lips.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Ms. Thomas. You are a saint for keeping these secrets and helping me."

Maria tucked her breasts back into her clothes, stood up, and gave Rebecca a kiss on the forehead.

"This was purely professional," Rebecca explained, still flushed. "I did it to help you."

Maria gave her another kiss on the forehead. "Yes, Ms. Thomas. You are very kind. I will return tomorrow night for another check-up. Is that okay?"

"It's my job."

"Would you like me to help you?" Maria asked softly.

"I... I have to draw the line there."

"Then your brother should help you."

Rebecca froze at the comment.

When they went their separate ways for the night, Rebecca felt a burning sensation between her legs. She rushed towards her tent. It would be a long night.

***

Dylan was a little busier than expected the next morning because their parents were in a talkative mood. When their parents finally decided to take a long walk around the perimeter of the excavation site, he was able to focus on his brotherly duties.

Rebecca, still dressed in her blue nursing outfit, spotted him around the tents. They met up and a wave of relief washed over her. Unlike their normal get-togethers, she felt the need to give him a big hug and held it for a while.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked, patting her back to show affection.

"Just felt like having some human contact."

They took a casual walk around the campsite. There were plenty of workers taking a break, sitting around, but none of them understood much English so the siblings could speak freely.

"I did something with Maria last night," Rebecca said. "Something I shouldn't have done. Something I would never have done, if not for the effects of... whatever this is."

"What happened?"

Rebecca looked around, then whispered as they walked, "I nursed from her breasts."

"You what?" Dylan's eyes widened.

"That's right. You heard correctly. She was desperate. She was in the same flustered mood I was. When she exposed them to me, it was like I had no control over myself. Well, barely any control, anyway. I felt consumed by something. So I gave in. I suckled from them."

"Jesus, that's wild. You're sure this isn't a prank, right? This isn't some elaborate ruse of some kind?"

She flashed a wry smile. "I love pranks, but I would never, and I repeat, I would never show you my nipples as part of any prank. I don't care how good the payoff is. My nipples are off limits."

"Good point," he replied. "I needed some extra clarity on that."

"Did you find anything interesting? You know, research."

"I did, actually."

She seemed taken aback. "Really? I'm surprised."

"So am I, after an hour of searching online. It's from an old and outdated source, but apparently this temple... well... do you want the academic version, or plain English?"

"Plain English works best. With all the stress I've been going through, I don't have the intellectual stamina to decipher all this at the moment."

"Okay, then," he said. "The statues in the altar make women horny, fertile, and all the rest. Basically all the stuff you were talking about."

"Yikes. What was the source?"

"Some old website that hasn't been updated in forever. Its original source was from hundreds of years ago. A European explorer stumbled across this place and the locals shared the folklore with him. That's it. There was nothing else besides that passing reference."

"Just that one sentence?"

"Some other stuff too," he said. "But it won't help for you to dwell on it."

She gave him a sharp look. "Okay, that's some bullshit if you don't tell me the rest. Come on, spit it out."

"Your call," he shrugged. "Apparently, women in close proximity to the altar become sex-crazed, to use modern day language. The only cure for it, besides avoiding the altars, is to have your cravings satisfied."

It all made sense. The dreams. The feelings in her mind and body. The feeling inside of her womanly parts. It was all because of the temple.

She remembered what Maria had told her. It sounded crazy before, but with her hormones raging as they were, it now seemed highly likely that she has indeed been possessed!

This job was set to last another two months, which was the best assessment. The pay was great, and she was gaining valuable experience. The work was also rewarding emotionally. In addition, the doctors were highly respected. They would be excellent references should she seek employment elsewhere. Hell, they may even hire her again someday! But she couldn't continue like this.

It was a difficult decision, but her mind was made up.

"Dylan, I'm going to be here for several more weeks," she said with firmly.

"I know. I think you could make it. Just... I don't know... pump your breasts? I know that sounds like worthless advice, but I would't suggest it if I didn't believe that you were tough enough to handle it."

"No I'm not. Don't you remember what I said yesterday? This 'situation' is consuming my mind and my body."

He looked stunned for a moment. "Did you have those dreams again?"

"I did," she said nodding. "It was much more vivid."

"Shit. You're better off quitting and coming back home."

"No, I won't do that. I love this job too much to quit."

"Then what are you going to do?"

Rebecca took her brother's hand. "Let's go to my tent. Let's end this once and for all."

*

In her tent, Rebecca kicked off her shoes and unceremoniously pulled down her pants.

"What the hell?" Dylan exclaimed with wide-eyes.

"I desperately need your help with my breast milk." Rebecca was almost pleading now.

She was frantic as she kicked off her pants and bent down to remove her socks so that she was barefoot. Soon she straightened up, now wearing only her blue nurse's top and white panties.

"Dressed like that?" he asked, with his eyes roaming over her legs.

"You know that I'm desperate. And you know this is the only way to stop this curse, or whatever it is that's happening to the women at this site! I'm losing my mind, Dylan."

Dylan gulped and eventually nodded. "What do you need from me?"

Despite her resolve, Rebecca hesitated before slipping her hand inside her panties and gently inserting two fingers between her labia. All her fingers needed to do was give a quick rub to gather the evidence.

She pulled her hand out and showed the tips of her fingers to her brother. They glistened with her juices.

"I've felt like this all morning," she said, still holding her hand out. "As a woman, I know that my hormones change, but this is different. This feels unnatural."

"You should really consider informing the doctors you work for. Seriously, they're in the best position to help you."

She flashed him a you-must-be-kidding look. "Would you tell your employers that you're suffering from permanent erections as the result of the mystical powers of your workplace? They'll think you're a sex pervert."

"Good point," he conceded, barely able to hide his nervousness. "So you want me to..."

There was no way he could finish that sentence. He was her brother for Christ's sake!

Rebecca gave a curt nod. "Let's try it. My patient suggested that it was the only way to cure this condition. We'll try it once, and if it works, it will have been worth it."

"And if it doesn't?" he asked.

"Well, I've been told repeatedly that I have a world-class pussy. And I do sometimes get the impression that you want to fuck me."

His jaw dropped. "Now, you must be crazy if you think that."

"Now isn't the time for shame. I've seen all the glances and peeks you've given me over the years. Just yesterday the sight of my nipples basically put you in a trance."

"That's because they're tits, nice ones at that. Of course I'm going to be entranced."

She raised an eyebrow. "So the sight of my pussy won't give you an instant erection?"

To prove her point, she wrapped her fingers around the waistband of her panties.

"It probably would," he admitted, his eyes glued to her crotch.

"Will you do it, or not?"

""Tell me exactly what you want," he said. "And I mean clearly."

She took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me. Make it hard and good, like you're spending your life savings to pay for it."

"Just like that?"

"It's that simple. No games. No foreplay. No bullshit. Just pure unadulterated fucking. Straight to the point. And, Dylan, please don't let Mom and Dad ever find out about this."

He was still fixated on her panties. "That would be for the best, I think."

"Can we get this over with?" she asked. "I need to get back to work soon. Can you start first?"

"It's better if you lead the way. You might slap me if you suddenly change your mind."

"You're right. I totally would, if I changed my mind."

Rebecca quickly removed her panties, tossing them on her camping cot. It was that simple. Now she was completely exposed from the waist down. At home in America, she kept her pussy clean shaven. Because those conveniences weren't really accessible here, there was a small patch of pubic hair on her crotch.

"Wow, you're actually serious," he said, eyes glued to his sister's pussy.

"Do you like it?" Rebecca asked, almost suggestively

"I do, but your bush is covering all the good parts, and of course, I haven't felt it in action yet."

"You're a tough crowd," she said. "How do you want to fuck me? Are you hard yet?"

"Kind of. Normally I'd be rock hard by now, but you're you. It's weird getting hard for you."

"Fair enough. I'll take the lead. We'll think of this as a medical procedure. For once, I get to be the doctor instead of the nurse."

"It'll work best that way, Doc," he said, getting into it.

They both grinned now. He would finally get to fuck her. And she would finally get to play doctor, relieve this spell, and have some great sex along the way (with her brother of people.)

She stepped towards her brother and yanked his shorts and underwear down in one quick move. As was to be expected, he flinched and took a step backward when his cock was exposed. He was about to fuck his sister after all!

Rebecca understood his hesitance. He wasn't the one being turned into a lactating, sex-crazed mess by the fertility temple.

It didn't take long for Dylan to become as hard as the rocks all around the excavation site. At first, he tried to cover his erection with his hands. Of course, this was a futile exercise, so he manned up and moved his hands away.

"Should we do it on the bed?" he asked.

Rebecca considered her needs for a moment. "No, I have a better idea."

She pushed her brother by the shoulders to a nearby crate and pushed him down so he sat on the lid.

"Do you want me to lay back?" he asked.

"No, sit up. I want to show you something."

She used her fingers to part her labia, exposing her pink opening to her brother. Her clit was swollen and glistening. Her pink hole was tight and drenched. She really was a perfect hot mess.

"Jeez," he whispered, not having seen anything like that before. "Does it always get like that?"

"By itself? No. The temple has had me looking and feeling like a waterfall lately."

"It could be some psychological thing, you know. Maybe your mind is commanding your body or something?"

Rebecca touched her chest. "And the milk?"

"Maybe. It's possible."

"It is," she replied. "But you're leaving soon. If you leave, I won't have anyone to fuck this spell out of me."

He gulped, nerves almost getting the better of him. "Are you sure this is the only way?"

"What do you think?" she asked, pushing her crotch out a little.

She grabbed her brother's wrist to bring his hand to her pussy. She wondered if she'd have to coax him some more. But just as she had suspected he would, Dylan quickly slipped his index and middle fingers into her wet hole. She couldn't stop herself, she gasped in pleasure. And relief. She stood above him, her hips thrust forward so he had unfettered access to her tight hole.

"Shit," he said, working his fingers in his sister's pussy. "I've never felt anything this hot and moist. Your juices are so sticky."

Rebecca had to keep her eyes from rolling back. "God. I could cum just from what you're doing with those fingers of yours, Dylan."

"Does fingering normally get you this close?" he asked, his fingers continuing their assault on her pussy, and his eyes glued to her crotch.

"Fuck no... Oh goodness... It usually takes me a good 15-20 minutes to cum from fingering. But this... oh god..."

Rebecca kept her eyes closed, head tilted back, as her brother kept on fingering her ultra-sensitive pussy. She moaned and seemed very relaxed. She realized that with this she has reached a level of depravity in her sex life. She reminded herself that she was forced to take this step.

"I could make you cum like this," he said, his fingers moving faster now. "We'll treat it as a test. After, we'll decide whether there's a need to continue."

She nodded, eyes still closed. "Hmm...Sounds good."

Rebecca was writhing on his hand ever so slightly now, clenching her pussy around his fingers.

They could hear some of the workers outside, chatting as they enjoyed their break. Rebecca was enjoying her break too. She was getting her pussy fingered and letting go of all the tension she had been feeling since learning about the spell of the fertility temple. She attempted to forget that it was her brother who had his fingers deep inside her wet pussy, and was shocked that the thought of her brother doing this to her was actually turning her on even more.

She started to breathe harder. Dylan was definitely a pro at fingering a woman's pussy. She savored the feeling of those penetrating fingers stroking her and hitting all her dirty little pleasure spots. She wondered if she would ever ask him again someday to do this again someday.

Maybe. Perhaps. If she was desperate enough in the future.

"Shit," she moaned, wetting her lips with her tongue. "I think I'm close."

"Good."

His fingers sped up. Soon, Rebecca's lips curled and she leaned forward to hold onto his shoulders as she convulsed around his fingers. She gave a soft little gasp as she came. She didn't want to be loud, knowing there were people all around her tent. God forbid anybody nearby rush into her tent, thinking there was an emergency, only to find them like this.

After she came, she looked down at her shocked brother, who still had his fingers inside of her pussy. Poor Dylan, he still had a raging hard-on.

"Did it work?" he asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I certainly came alright," she whispered in a much calmer voice. "But we need to be sure. Positively sure, or else all of this is a waste. By the looks of things, I'd say you're up for the task."

He blushed as he looked down at his erection. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, which had stopped throbbing, and held them up so they could have a look.

"Jeez," he said, looking at his own fingers. "Thick, white, hot."

It was Rebecca's turn to blush. "It's not usually like that, you know. Not that it's any of your business."

"I totally get it. It's the temple's fault you're a horny mess," he said with a grin.

She smacked his shoulder playfully. "Very funny. Now make me cum again."

Rebecca positioned herself over her brother and his massive erection. She lowered herself onto him slowly. With the right sibling's teamwork, they made it a smooth process.

Her brother's cock slipped past her labia and smoothly went inside of her pussy. Since her legs were spread and her pussy was ready for action, the penetration was easy. Rebecca's pussy was ready for a lot more. It was as if she hadn't just cum.

When she rested her body weight on him, they were face to face, with him buried deep inside of her.

"I'll do the work," she said. "I know how I like it when I'm on top. I prefer riding. I hope you don't mind."

She thrust her hips backward and forwards as she rode her brother. She looked into his eyes. Yes, Dylan was loving this too. He loved fucking his sister, the little pervert. Rebecca smiled as the truth was revealed. She had suspected it all along. She received further confirmation when he reached out and grabbed her hips as they fucked.

"I think we need to do a little more," he grunted, as his cock was buried all the way up her pussy.

She slowed down. "Oh really?"

"Your, umm, milk... That's a big part of the spell cast by the altar, right? Now we're focusing on your mind and sexual parts, but what about your lactation? I think we have to attend to that too. Otherwise our efforts may be worthless."

She stopped riding completely and looked into his eyes. "What should we do?"

"I think it would be best if... nevermind..."

"Say it. Don't chicken out now. We're already having sex and you already made me cum once."

"Can I play with your nipples?" he asked shyly. "I mean, your sexual energy needs to be channeled there too, if that makes sense."

"All you had to do was ask," said with a wink.

Rebecca lifted her blue nursing top to expose her white bra. Dylan was transfixed and slipped his hands behind her back to undo her bra. Her stiff pink nipples were revealed as the bra fell away. Her breasts were much firmer and fuller than they were the day before. She hadn't had the opportunity to milk them as much as she wanted. Her nipples were also harder than before. They also appear to have grown in length.

Noticing the effect the sight of her breasts were having on her brother, she returned to grinding her hips, continuing to fuck her brother. She was looking forward to Dylan tweaking her nipples to stimulate them and hopefully releasing some of the tension.

She was taken by surprise when he leaned in and took one of her engorged nipples into his mouth. She was about to give him a piece of her mind, but Dylan was too masterful at what he was doing. He sucked on her right nipple, making her gasp loudly. Milk shot out and into his mouth. Her nipples had never felt so stimulated in her entire life.

Dylan let go of her nipple and her swollen breast, and reached up to cover her mouth with his hand. "Shhh... that was too loud."

She could see her milk -- her milk! -- around her brother's upper lip. Rebecca got even more turned on. It was amusing too. A breast milk, incesutous mustache.

"That felt insane," she whispered against his hand.

"Even more than my cock in your pussy?" he asked, removing his hand from her mouth

"It's a different feeling. Goodness, I think I'll explode if you keep that up."

He grabbed hold of her hips again. "Well, try to keep the volume down. We have work to do. Now get back to riding me. You need to cum again."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers