Fertility Temple, Lactating Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

"Like I'm the only one who wants an orgasm here," she said sarcastically, clenching around his rock hard cock.

Out of spite, she started riding him more ferociously, almost using her pussy to attack her brother. Naturally, it backfired. He was enjoying this way too much!

When Rebecca couldn't keep up her 'assault,' she returned to her slow and steady riding of her brother. Dylan couldn't wait to start sucking on her nipples again, alternating between the right and the left one. She was somewhat shocked that her brother was so inclined to suck on her nipples as hard as he was, squeezing them with his hands, pulling at them with his mouth, devouring her milk.

Could he be possessed too? Or was he just a horny pervert who gets off on fucking his sister?

Rebecca wondered. It all felt so good, but Rebecca knew she would have to analyze this further at another time, when she wasn't so preoccupied with her pussy and her tits. She loved that they were fucking and that he was suckling at her breasts. She knew that the situation they were in now wasn't entirely due to the curse. This was her doing as well. How were they enjoying such a dark and dirty taboo as much as they were!?

"I think I'm going to cum again," she gasped.

Dylan's response was to squeeze her ass with both hands so that she'd fuck him faster and harder. It was such a turn-on watching her brother's lips around her nipples, going from one to the other, and seeing him suckling them until her milk was trickling down his chin.

"You are such a freak," she whispered. "A breastmilk-suckling freak."

He spat the nipple out. "Oh yeah? You're the one lactating and fantasizing about your family."

Those words had a devilish effect on Rebecca. She grinned like she was truly possessed.

"Oh yes," she replied, riding faster. "My nipples feel so good. Keep on doing what you're doing, my naughty brother."

She pulled her brother's head towards her chest, and he obliged, continuing to drink at his sister's breasts.

Rebecca continued riding. "Do you want to hear something really dirty? I dreamt that I sucked Dad's cock last night. That I ate all of his cum. I ate Mom's pussy afterwards. They watched as I took turns with each of them, giving them unholy pleasure."

She held Dylan's head in place so he couldn't move, so he had no choice but to keep on sucking.

She continued, "I dreamt about you too. I dreamt about us in this very position. You suckling my milky tits. You cumming inside me. You know what's fucked up? That you're literally going to cum inside me. I'm going to let you. Do you like that? Do you like being a sister-fucker? Do you like sucking on your sister's milk?"

Dylan looked up at her while nursing. Yes, he did like it. She was too good at reading him.

She grinned back. Then she clenched her pussy. While her brother was milking her tits, she was going to milk him of his cum. When Dylan started to cum and tried to remove his mouth, she held his head in place so that he couldn't let go of her nipples. Sure, this had to be done because she couldn't risk him growling out loud, but mainly, she couldn't stand the idea of his suckling coming to a temporary end. She was addicted to the feeling of her tits being nursed.

She was thrusting slowly now, but her pussy's grip on his cock remained incredibly tight. It felt like she was fucking her brother within an inch of his life. Dylan's eyes lost focus and his body relaxed.

She could feel her brother's cum floating inside of her, unlike any other time in her life. It felt most unusual, like she was hypersensitive. It made her feel like she had superpowers. This felt like a gift, not a curse, given to her by the almighty fertility temple.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, letting go of her breasts and licking the milk from his lips. "I've never cum that hard before in my life."

"I know."

Rebecca reached down to finish herself off. She was already on the brink from all this fucking and all these taboo sex acts, so it took her no time. She rubbed her painfully swollen clit in fast, circular motions.

As her brother's face was resting on her breast, she had a perfect view of a framed family picture next to her bed. It was a picture taken last year, all of them smiling. She was standing next to Dylan in the photo. The picture was a reminder of how taboo this current moment was.

It only made her orgasm more intense.

She squirted all over her brother's lap. He enjoyed hearing her breathless gasps in his ear. She writhed on his lap as her orgasm caused small tremors all throughout her pussy. Her eyes rolled back. It was the best orgasm of her entire life. When she was finally done, she rested her head against her brother's, leaning her bare chest against his.

"That was surreal," he said after a while, still waiting for her to recover.

Rebecca lifted her head and looked at him. "I know. I've never cum like that before."

Then she kissed him on the lips. She never thought they'd do that! Eventually she stood up, smiling at the trail of cum that was leaking from her pussy. She grabbed a tissue from the box beside her camping cot and proceeded to clean between her legs. After what they had just done, she was no longer shy about being exposed in front of her brother. Dylan gestured to her to hand him some paper too and proceeded to wipe her cum off his cock.

"Do you think that worked?" he asked as he wore his underwear and shorts.

Rebecca, who was now drying her milky nipples, stopped to think. Her nipples were still sensitive and she was careful not to apply too much pressure, for fear of making a milky mess again. When her tits were dried of her milk and her brother's saliva, she tucked them back into her bra, then she fixed her nursing outfit.

"I hope so," she said eventually, smoothing her clothes. "It was an interesting experience, whatever the outcome. Now if you'll excuse me, I owe my patient a special favor. An oral one to be precise. It's the least I can do. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

She gave a final wink.

They both made their way towards the tent's opening. They stood face to face and shared another kiss. And then another. Before long, their tongues were in each other's mouths, swapping the taste of fresh lactation. After what they had done to each other, a sloppy milky tongue kiss seemed rather appropriate.

After a while, they separated and stepped out of the tent and into the warm sunlight. Rebecca returned to her daily nursing duties and Dylan went in search of their parents.

The End

Much love to the talented and great CJBalie.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.