Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we'll have to be quiet," he whispered. "I'll go slow."

He started fucking me, long, slow strokes. I laid back and tried to stay quiet, but my pussy was on fire. I was already on the verge of a massive orgasm, but now with people right there I held back with all my might. You'd think I shouldn't care, I would never see them again, but that knowledge didn't help. Instead I used all of my mental energies to hold off my orgasm as Matt slowly pumped into me. Matt sensed my distress.

"You want to stop?"

"No."

"You don't look like you're enjoying it."

I shook my head again, the best way out was to let him finish. "I'm good, just use me, its fine."

He fucked me slowly for long minutes, my legs spread wide, toes brushing the roof of the tent. We fucked in silence as Miss Cackles continued to talk to her friends. The pleasure built and built, despite my best efforts to stifle it. My pussy was absolutely tingling now, each long, deep stroke driving me crazy. It was taking all my willpower to control myself.

"Look at me," he whispered.

I opened my eyes, seeing him just above me, noses inches apart. The lust in his eyes scalded me, and my concentration cracked.

"You're so beautiful, Katie," he whispered, and my concentration cracked again.

The first shudder hit me. I desperately clawed back, trying to hold on, but my orgasm would not be denied. He licked my neck. Another crack, then another, and then I couldn't hold it back. Pleasure wiped out my mind as a wave of pleasure slammed into me. A groan forced its way out of my throat, and suddenly I was no longer able to think The tidal wave of pleasure washed over me, yet still it built. Matt picked up his pace, his hips slamming into me as I hung on for dear life. I howled in pleasure. There was an audible gasp from the people outside. Then I heard cheering and laughter coming from the people behind us, the humiliation seeming to add yet another layer to my arousal. Matt was slamming into me now, hard, fast, powerful thrusts. I couldn't stop coming. I was going die. Right here, a glorious demise as I got fucked to death. Was I still breathing? Could I even breathe? My whole body was shaking. He clamped a hand over my mouth, which only served to restrict my access to air. I weakly tried to push it off but couldn't. Pleasure blended into more pleasure, my brain overloaded, and then I felt him starting to come. A new wave of pleasure washed over me as I urged him on.

Finally he was spent and collapsed on top of me. I savored his weight upon me, his hot, slick skin against mine. My hips still shook of their own accord, each tremor leading to another jolt of sin. It was silent, I guess our audience had left, and I clung to Matt as my pussy still screamed for attention. Jesus, no wonder people love to fuck. He rolled off of me and I immediately reached down to finger fuck myself. I was so sensitive it hurt, but I fingered myself through another series of orgasms. Finally I ran out of gas and passed out for a few minutes. Matt told me one second I was thrashing about, eyes rolled up, the next second my eyes were closed as my body twitched. Fortunately I woke up before he got too worried.

I spent the next few hours naked in a boiling hot tent, waiting for my pussy to calm down. It was so sensitive I couldn't even wipe up down there without being sent into convulsions. I tried putting on my panties, but there was no way, just the feeling of the fabric was too much. Matt hung out with me, laughing. He even went and got an ice pack for me, but even that didn't help. I gave him another blowjob as we waited.

And that is how I found out that CBD oil makes me super sensitive.

12