Festival Awakening

Story Info
An account of my college roommates and I becoming lovers.
2.3k words
4.28
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers

The following is a true story that happened at a music festival this past weekend.

I was the one who drove to the festival and packed everything. I brought plenty of booze and a nice cozy tent so me and my three college roommates could get nice and cozy. They all flew in to DC and I picked them up Thursday around noon. We made it to the festival grounds at about 3 and just when we were going to go in they delayed shows because of rain.

This worked out in our favor because it gave us time to change into our outfits! This is the first risky move I made of the weekend, because I only brought outfits where my breasts were on full display. Either mesh tops or nipple pasties for the whole weekend! For bottoms I only brought thongs and very short skirts to give myself very easy access to touching myself ;)

As I put on my mesh top and short skirt, my roommates are also putting on skimpy outfits, but not quite on my level. My friend jordan who is bi wore jean shorts and a classic tight crop top that hugged her huge tits very nicely. My friend Rebecca who is also bi wore biker shorts and also a crop top that made her slender body look incredible. And finally my supposedly straight friend Karli was most tame with a fun patterned top and flowy short skirt for her fit body.

They all were very impressed with my courage to basically have my tits out, saying they were a bit jealous. This was awesome because I hoped they would see me and become interested and maybe join me! I was becoming very wet thinking about their bodies in front of me and all the other sexy girls I've seen walking around.

We eventually got in to the festival around 7:30 and I knew it was time to start seeing what I could get away with in regards to touching myself! We all joined a crowd for the first show and already I could tell people were looking at my breasts through my top. I loved the attention so much, it was so amazing being allowed to be practically naked, I felt so true to myself and so turned on at the same time! I slowly tried to wiggle my hand under my skirt, being very mindful of who was looking at me. I touched my pussy and I was unbelievably soaked, it was going to be so great to masturbate this whole weekend! I teased my clit, looking over at my friends and they were completely enraptured with the music, I was getting away with it! I was very careful and was just sneaky enough that I'm sure if someone looked directly backwards at me they could tell but someone looking at my back would be none the wiser!

I'll just hit the highlights but basically I did this at every show the rest of the night, I came several times fingering my clit. I don't think my friends really saw but I'm sure some strangers did but no one said anything. Overall guys and girls in the crowd kept to themselves, I locked eyes with a few and they got very embarrassed seeing my tits out and looked away. The music was very awesome and we had a lot of fun that first day!

Back at camp we changed and got ready to sleep. Our legs and feet hurt so much from standing all day, we really needed a break even after only 5 hours! This is where I pulled my second surprise, I told my friends I actually slept naked lately and I hoped that doing that was okay. They all said it was fine we've seen each other plenty of times! Success! We had to squeeze in the tent which was great because I got to snuggle up to Rebecca. As they fell asleep I kinda tried to push and hug Rebecca and put my arm around her as I slept. She didn't say anything and I swear she even leaned into it! My plan for seducing them was coming together!

The morning I was fully wrapped around Rebecca, I was naked hugging her, my hand in her breast. It felt so nice, we kept each other warm and slept like logs. We kinda woke up at the same time and I gave her a peck on the cheek. I kinda acted embarrassed that I was naked hugging her but she joked it was fine, we had to stay warm! So she was into it! This bode well for us!

We all ate some food and hung out for a bit. Shows did not start until 2 and it was around 9 at this point. We caught up and generally had a good time! Now it was time to start drinking, and hopefully I could try to convince them to have some fun with me! Once we were sufficiently tipsy, I told them that I had masturbated in the crowd yesterday and it was so exciting! They were all intrigued to hear more most surprisingly Karli! I told them all about my new girlfriend, my masturbating at work, my fun on lit, and they all loved it!

From there we all put on our skimpy outfits again, today I was only wearing glitter on my chest with a thong and high boots. Everyone else looked very sexy, and I think my own adventures convinced them to be a bit more naked! We went into more shows and then the fun began!

The first show I was getting up to my touching fun again but now Jordan was the first to see what I was doing. We just looked at each other as I fingered myself in the crowd, I could see the list building in her from a mix of the alcohol and my earlier stories. Suddenly she walked up to me and kissed me deeply and I was shocked! It felt so amazing as her breasts pressed to mine, our tongues dancing as the crowd looked at us. We broke apart and my other two friends were just mouth agape staring! We laughed and I actually admitted that I had a huge crush on all of them, they were my best friends and I wouldn't change that for the world. I think it was a bit emotional then, we all just kinda hugged and loved each other for a while.

The next few hours were actually very tame, I was super horny but we were just having so much fun together and listening to great music that the earlier incident was in the background. At around 8 we stopped for dinner and as we were sitting karli brought the kiss and my admission back up. She said she also had had a crush on all of us forever but was kinda in the closet and was scared what we would think even though we were very open together about our sexuality. We basically turned into a sappy bunch of love and support, we were all just happy being honest and missed each other during the pandemic so it was a sobfest!

Once we calmed down a bit we got back to shows, and in the middle of the next one karli came up to me and sheepishly asked if we could dance together. I of course agreed and wrapped my arms around her from behind as we swayed to the songs. I definitely let my hands wander a lot, feeling her tight belly, firm boobs, but no more, I wanted to just get to know her body. This continued on a lot but eventually she turned around and started to make out with me. It was so amazing feeling her passion burst forth for the first time, it was so hot! We turned and saw jordan and Rebecca were hugging and dancing and cheering on our kiss. I told them it was their turn now! They blushed but turned to each other and made out! I think my plan was a full success now!

The rest of the shows passed by, we all swapped dance partners, made out, and generally were super cute friends. It was a magical night that was just getting started! We made it back to camp and I could taste the sexual tension in the air! We cleaned up a bit and as I stripped naked I saw jordan did too. I took this opportunity to flirt a bit and claim her as my sleeping buddy tonight. We snuggled close and immediately my hands teased all over her body. We lightly kissed and touched each other even though we were so tired I needed to get off, all this playing today I was certain to burst! My hand reached her pussy and she was so wet like me, it was all I needed to get to fingering her silly!

About this time I also knew Rebecca and karli were getting busy themselves but trying to be subtle. I think they were watching me for clues as to how far to go! I took the opportunity and flung the blanket off and got between jordans legs and started eating her. Her reaction was priceless! She yelped in pleasure and the other two just gasped in shock! I devoured her wet pussy and she started getting very into it, pulling my head to her and moaning like crazy!

I'm going to skip a bit for the sake of getting along with the story but basically we all took turns eating and fingering each other well into the night. It was so amazing all my friends were so horny like me, I knew our friendship was changed forever!

The next day we woke up sweaty and covered in cum but feeling so fine. We snuggled and played a bit and I actually suggested we just hang outside the tent nude and feel the sun on our skin! They all agreed so we ate breakfast naked as can be! Other campers noticed us but did nothing to stop us, everyone was just wrapped up in their own little worlds! When it came time to get dressed everyone else said they wanted to go topless like me! We were about to be the absolute hottest group at the festival! We all put stickers to cover our nipples and short shorts on. It was going to be a great day!

So that day was such a sexy blur I don't want to get repetitive. I remember so much kissing and hugging and dancing. We really kinda avoid full on sex because we were drawing so much attention because we were practically naked anyways. Unfortunate we couldn't cum in public as much but there was so much other touching I was okay with it. I did actually for the last show in the crowd eat each one of my friends once. It was super loud and dark so I could just be underneath them and I ate them and tasted their delicious pussies.

That night we had a ton more sex again, getting a bit more experimental! We did a lot of butt play, nipple play, more group oral, all of it amazing!

The next day was the final one and I had a challenge. We all had to fuck a stranger before we left, guy or girl. We hung out more naked in the morning and put on our last outfits before heading in. We split up to conquer more ground. I eyed all the sexy ladies in the crowd up, I knew a guy would be easier but I don't really like dudes and I kinda wanted the challenge of seducing a woman. The second show I went to I saw an absolute stunner, a tall blonde with a bikini and glitter all over, her tits bouncing freely and constantly slipping out that she needed to adjust. She seemed solo so I walked up and said hi. We kinda just danced together without talking, I tried to touch her here and there, and she kinda teased me back. Jackpot! At the end of the show I properly introduced myself. Her name was Sarah and she was here alone today as her friend got too drunk the day before and needed a break. We agreed to go to the next show together as we were both alone.

This next time I was much more obvious about holding her and playing as we danced. At some point we faced each other and I just went in for a kiss. And she kissed me back! We made out for a bit before the show ended. I asked if she wanted to come back to my tent with me and she agreed! We rushed back and before I knew it we were naked with her sitting on my face. She tasted hot and sweaty, it was so hot to eat her as she teased my own pussy. She eventually came and we swapped places, and she was a champ at eating me! It was a great little finale for the weekend, turns out she lives in North Carolina so maybe we can be friends! We exchanged numbers and I went to go meet up with my friends.

Only Rebecca was successful in seducing someone, she just straight up asked a guy to fuck so they had a quickie in his tent. The other two gave up quickly and just enjoyed each other, claiming they completed it just not with strangers.

I had to go home then because I still had a long drive and we needed to tear down camp. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes, with a lot of extra kissing. I know for certain our group has changed forever, I'm excited what other trips we can plan and group sex we can have!

bupbupbup
bupbupbup
43 Followers