Festival Fun

Story Info
A cramped camper van, a thunderstorm, one man, two women.
8.2k words
4.53
16.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers

I use the English version of "fanny" which means vagina.

You may have read my story of when Tatty relieved me of my virginity all those years ago. As described in that story I never shagged Tatty again, but shortly afterwards I met up with my first real boyfriend. We spent a year together and had a pretty active sex life, discovering various positions and sexual likes and dislikes, but that relationship ended after a year.

This story happened nearly a year after I finished with that boyfriend and in that time I didn't have any sex. But I did get a new job and met a girl who turned out to be a good friend for many years.

I am now nearly 22 and working in a shop in Newcastle, where I met Jan, she was a similar age to me but certainly a lot more forwards in finding sexual partners. You can see what I looked like from my profile picture, but let me describe Jan, she was the same height as me at 5ft 5in, but carried a bit more weight, a lot of it concentrated in her tits which were 36Ds compared to my 34Bs, dark hair and very tactile with people, pretty but not beautiful.

The shop we work in had about 12 employees and one morning while having a morning cuppa together in the back of the shop Jan and I are moaning about not being able to afford a proper holiday.

Pete, one of the lads who also worked in the shop overheard our conversation and asked us both if we'd ever been to a music festival.

"Well, I haven't," said Jan.

"Nor me" I added.

"I'm going to Monsters of Rock in a few weeks time and I'm pretty sure there are still tickets left. My VW camper has three seats so we could all go together." Pete offered.

"And where would we all be sleeping?" Was my immediate question.

"Ah well, the van is not fully done out, so I only have a mattress in the back, but it does have a small cooker so we can have hot water, plus there are loads of food stalls at the festival." Pete replied.

"Mmmm, don't think I'd be sharing a mattress thanks, but I can borrow a tent and sleeping bags, so if me and Jan shared the tent I'd do it, assuming we can all get the time off. What about it Jan?" I asked.

"Yeah, it could be a laugh, ages since I was last camping, but never having been to a festival and being quite skint it may be the perfect answer."

So a few weeks later myself, Jan and Pete set off down the motorway in a VW camper loaded down with a tent, sleeping bags, beer, food, clothes and whatever else we could shoehorn in. Pete muttering away about the amount of stuff two lasses seemed to need for three nights away.

The drive down was uneventful and we learned a little more about Pete, for although we worked together he always seemed a bit quiet and reserved. Now we found out that he was 26 years old, divorced and his main hobby was music. Not a bad looking chap, maybe 5ft 10in tall and carrying a few extra pounds, possibly because he might be living on takeaway food and beer.

He'd fitted a cassette player in the VW and we sang along to some of the bands we were going to see that weekend, Meatloaf being my favourite, although Jan had to keep shouting that I was looking for a big portion of meat that weekend! Pete did give a couple of sideways glances at that. I don't know if Jan fancied him, but he wasn't really someone I would go for, especially as we worked together.

Eventually we arrived at the festival and were told where to go to camp up. Myself and Jan eventually managed to put up the tent next to the VW, with Pete looking on and offering less than helpful advice. We got the sleeping bags and the rest of our stuff out of the VW, put them inside the tent then opened a couple of cans of beer to celebrate.

"So Pete, you are the seasoned festival goer, what should we do first?" Jan wanted to know.

"First and most importantly, find out the location of the nearest portaloos! Then we'll have a look around the stalls and vendors, see what's where."

Which is exactly what we did. We bought some food, had some more beer then went to watch the first of the evening's bands.

Staggering back to the tent at the end of the evening, with Pete in between of us two women, our arms all intertwined around each other. I am not sure if it was the uneven ground and the beer, but somehow Pete's hand seemed to be brushing the underside of my tit quite a lot. It wasn't doing much for me, but I wasn't going to say anything to spoil our happy mood.

As we arrived back at the VW Pete said "I have a bottle of vodka and some mixers if you both would like a bit more to drink?"

Jan glanced at me and raised a rather drunken eyebrow in question; I shrugged as if to say "you choose".

"No thanks Pete, I think we are too tired from the travelling and watching the shows tonight, but possibly tomorrow." Jan said.

"Ok, no worries, but if anything through the night scares you or you need anything at all don't be afraid to wake me up."

Saying our goodnights Jan and I go into our tent.

"Thank goodness it's a warm night, I hate to be cold, in fact I might be too warm in this sleeping bag," mutters Jan as she starts stripping off. "Oh that's much better, such a relief to get rid of the bra, eh Shel?"

"Well, maybe more of a relief for you with your lovely big ones, but as you may have noticed I usually go bra-less" I say as I watch hers swinging around as she wriggles into her sleeping bag while I strip my T shirt and jeans off. "By the way, did Pete try to have a crafty feel of your tits on the way back? He had a sneaky feel of mine."

"Yes, he did, in fact it felt pretty good. I wonder if he is expecting some form of payback for bringing us here?"

"Nah, I'm sure it's not that, he just had the chance to feel some tit and took it."

"Goodnight then"

"Goodnight Jan". As I drifted off to sleep I could hear the sounds of other festival goers all around us, some singing, some just talking and few making all the sounds of being shagged big style. They obviously don't know, or don't care, that tents don't muffle any sounds.

Waking up next morning it was hard at first to realize where I am, but looking at my watch I see it is well after nine. Glancing at Jan I see that she must have been really warm through the night as she had completely unzipped and opened her sleeping bag. She is lying on her side with only her knickers on and her tits fully on show. It's really odd, but I'd love to have a little feel of them, I've never touched or been attracted to other women, but somehow, right now.................

Just then I hear Pete softly speaking outside the tent. "Jan, Shel, I've made some tea, would you like a cuppa?"

Tea? Just what I need. "Yes please Pete, hang on a second." I quickly put my T shirt back on and unzipped the tent door. As I opened it I realized Pete had a clear view of Jan in all her topless glory.

"Giz the tea then, pervert," I said jokingly.

He quickly averted his eyes but instead focused on me in a T shirt which didn't quite cover my knickers.

"Wow, fantastic legs Shel!"

"Thanks Pete, pass the other cup and I'll take it into the tent for Jan." I should have realized that as I crawled back into the tent that Pete not only had another free viewing of Jan, but also an up close and personal observation of my bum hardly covered by my rather skimpy panties.

By the time we'd sorted all our human needs it was past lunchtime with the first bands due to play early afternoon.

So just like yesterday we go and watch the bands, checkout the stalls selling festival stuff and buy beer and food. If there wasn't a band we liked playing we'd find somewhere quiet and sit down and chat.

Day turned into evening and while we'd all had a decent amount to drink Pete and Jan seemed a lot more drunk than me. They decided that as Pete had a half bottle of vodka in his van he'd get it and smuggle it back into the arena area. Within half an hour Pete was back grinning from ear to ear. "No bother at all, the security was busy trying to control a hen party from Liverpool, looked like it was all about to kick off, so I just slipped in behind one of them. No bouncer is going to argue with that lot!"

I declined any of the vodka so Jan and Pete split it between them with a coke mixer.

After watching the last band we head to the exit. It's obvious that Pete and Jan are quite drunk.

In a slurred voice Pete asks to be between the two of us again, I can guess that he wants to have another feel of our breasts on the way back.

This time he is not so restrained, he has a hand fully on my braless left tit and the other holding Jan's bra covered right tit. He is having a good squeeze and feel and to be honest it's quite pleasant. Unfortunately Jan starts staggering a bit and we have to put her in the middle of us to prevent her falling over.

Pete now has his left hand on her bum, to help her along or so he says. But now I realize that I can reach her left tit, if only I dare. Just then Jan staggers a bit more and I reach around the front of her body to steady her. My hand somehow seems to land on her left boob.

Neither Jan or Pete appear to notice, so I flex my fingers and squeeze gently, savoring the feel, testing the weight and the slight bump of her nipple through her bra. Oh wow, I'm enjoying this, so naughty in public and actually turning me on.

Just then we reach a bank of portaloos. "I need a piss," announces Pete, so while he visits one of the cholera cabinets I support Jan, who is swaying gently and telling me how much she cares for me in a drunken sloppy voice.

As Pete comes out I tell Jan that she should use the portaloo as well. She is on her own as the portaloos are quite small. Pete seems to have sobered up slightly so we chat for a few minutes till Jan just about falls out of the portaloo. We grab her arms and I tell her to stand with Pete while I go in.

When I exit the portaloo, Pete and Jan are locked in a kiss. Mmmmm, what do I do now? They are really going at it, but Jan might well regret it in the morning if she shags him tonight.

"Come on you two, let's get back to the tent."

Pete seemed to be reluctant to let her go, but Jan started moving under her own steam. We caught hold of her just in case and made it back to the VW and the tent within a few minutes. Poor Pete didn't know what to do, he thought he might be shagging Jan tonight, but he obviously could see she was just about asleep.

So I solved the problem, "See you in the morning Pete, I'll get Jan into bed where she can sleep it off." Then more or less push her into our tent.

Poor Jan was just about asleep, kneeling up trying to get her clothes off, but having no success. So I knelt in front of her to help.

"Right Jan, let's get you sorted for bed." With that I took hold of the bottom of her T shirt and raised it over her head and off. I took a moment to look at her tits encased in a thin sheer bra, I just had to move my hands forwards a couple of inches to hold them, but I resisted, instead I reached behind her to unclip the bra. As I reached forward my body naturally made contact with hers and a thrill ran through me as my tits made contact with hers, albeit with a bra and T shirt between us.

Jan's head was nodding, was it because she was falling asleep or was she nodding accent? I need to feel flesh to flesh contact, so I lean back and peel off my T shirt, then again reach behind Jan, this time I do unclip her bra and pull the straps clear of her shoulders. The bra falls down between us, but I lean forwards again to feel my bare breasts rubbing against hers. Her nipples have enlarged as the cooler air hits them and this sends an extra thrill to my nerve endings. I start to feel sexually aroused and sense my fanny responding by juicing up.

Before I can go any further Jan starts to stir, "What's happening Shel?"

"Just getting your bra off pet, the clips were stuck, got it now, lie back, lift your bum and I'll help you get your jeans off."

"You are such a good friend Shel, you always look after me."

"That's what friends are for, now settle into your bed and see you in the morning."

The light shining brightly through the tent fabric wakes me up. I glance across to Jan and she is in the same position I left her in last night, but the rise and fall of her tits tells me she is still alive. The memories of last night come flooding back to me, I can't believe that I was really rubbing my tits against hers. Oh Lord, what if she remembers and is mad at me?

I bet she'll feel rough when she wakes up, best get some aspirin and water organized. Crawling out of the tent I'm surprised that Pete isn't brewing some morning tea, so I gently knock on the sliding door and wait. A few minutes later the door slides open and his sleepy face peers out.

"Ohhhh, what's wrong?" are his first words.

"Nothing, just wondered if you have some aspirin to give Jan when she eventually rejoins the world of the living."

"Yeah, I had a couple earlier, hang on." Pete presses a box of tablets into my hand. "Shel, what happened last night? I sort of remember us coming back late on, but it's all a bit blurred and hazy."

"You and Jan were hammered, me not so much. You copped a few feels of us, but all in fun, no harm done. Jan was totally wrecked so I put her to bed."

"Ah yes, sorry for the groping, but you both have really fine boobs and a few drinks makes me a bit uninhibited. Tell you what, I'll get the brew going, you see to Jan."

Crawling back into the tent with the tablets, I open a fresh bottle of water and prepare to wake Jan up. I am soooo tempted to reach over and caress her nipples and boobs, but I'd have no excuse if she woke up to me groping her. But then I have an idea. Taking hold of a soft make-up brush I lightly tickle her nearest nipple with it, within a few seconds the nipple is going hard and enlarging. Wow, some reaction!

Jan starts stirring in her sleep and makes a mumbling sound, so I switch the brush to the other nipple, same effect. Wonderful, I would love to reach out to squeeze and tug at her nipples, but it's still too risky, I can see that she is coming awake now, so I sit back and put the brush behind my back.

"UUgggg, what time is it? Where am I? Oh my head!"

"Here, have a drink then take these tablets." Passing the water bottle Jan drains most of it then has a couple of the tablets.

"Wish I hadn't woken up just then I was having such a good dream, I won't tell you what was happening but it felt great! I'll just have another lie down so the tablets will work then get sorted."

"Shel, tea," announced Pete's voice from outside, so I left her to it.

"How is she?"

"She'll live, but I did disturb a good dream for her apparently."

"Did she mention the groping?"

"No, but I don't think she was fully in the land of the living, she'll be out shortly, so put another brew on."

Just as we finished our mugs of tea Jan crawled delicately out of the tent and unsteadily stood upright. "It must have been a great night as I feel so rough, I didn't do anything silly did I?"

"No, no," Pete and me chorused., looking at each other.

"Great, well pass me my drink!"

We sent Pete off to get some bacon sandwiches and while he is away Jan and I had a bit of a talk. "Do you remember any of late last night Jan?"

"Only odds and ends, I'm pretty sure Pete had another good fumble of my tits and I think he even got his hands all over my bum."

"Yep, he had a good feel around my tits also, but when we had to help you along his hands were all over your backside. Do you remember snogging him outside the portaloos?"

"Oh no, I didn't, did I? I mean I've done a couple of lads in nightclub toilets but certainly wouldn't do it in a portaloo! What happened then?"

"No, you didn't try to have him on the portaloo thankfully. Ugg the state of them! Anyway, once we got back to the VW I think Pete was hopeful of you joining him in there, but you were dead on your feet so I took you into the tent and put you to bed. Just out of interest though, might you have shagged him?"

"Thanks for that Shel. Would I have shagged him? Hmmm, well I wasn't really in a fit state, but he's not that bad looking and with all the attention my tits have been getting it's making me kind of randy, so lets say if the situation had been different, I might have! Anyway, it's our last day how about ditching the jeans and putting a short skirt on, it's warm enough?"

Just then Pete arrives back with the bacon sandwiches and all talk stops until they are lovingly consumed.

"Some guy at the food wagon was saying that the weather forecast is hot for the rest of the day, but there is a chance of thunderstorms early this evening," comments Pete.

"We were just talking about putting short skirts on, I have a good denim one and maybe I'll tie a shirt up under my tits. What about you Jan?" I ask.

"I'm thinking of my tartan skirt, do you think I should go bra-less under a tight T shirt? Sometimes I like the feeling of them swinging free."

I ponder her question, "Yes, do it, just don't go running anywhere or jumping too vigorously to the music or else you might get two black eyes. What do you think Pete, does our choice of clothing meet with your approval?"

"Hell aye! But I'll be able to give a more detailed appraisal when I see the kit on you both."

So after sorting out all the cups and stuff Jan and I go into the tent to get changed and put a little make-up on, we are going to vamp it up on the last day. Even making sure we had our best lacey knickers on.

"Shel, have you seen my make-up brush, can't seem to find it. Oh hang on I've just spotted it under your sleeping bag. I wonder how it got there?"

"No Idea pet. Do you want a hand with getting your T shirt on? It looks a bit tight."

That distracted Jan just enough to make her forget about the brush and she sits down on the floor of the tent, raises her arms up and pushes them into the T shirt arm holes. I reach out and grab both side of the shirt and guide it down over her head and down her body. The backs of my hands "accidently" rub over the sides of her tits as I do so. "Oh sorry," I say.

"No problem Shel, my pleasure."

So fully dressed in our finery with knee length boots on we step out of the tent to let Pete have first views.

"Wow, you both look fabulous, give me a twirl! Fantastic! All the guys will be dead jealous thinking I'm with you two and wondering................................"

"Wondering what?" I ask oh so innocently.

"Well, you know, if I'm in the same tent as you both."

"We could have a big tent with separate bedrooms, what's wrong with that?" It's funny how reticent some men can be when they don't know how to spell out sexual stuff. "Should we have had Pete in our tent Jan?"

"Might have been interesting Shel, but maybe he prefers the space of his van or perhaps he's heard you snoring!"

"I do not snore, cheeky cow! Anyway, you've been so out of it the last couple of nights I might have had a guy in each night to shag me rotten."

"No you haven't! Because maybe I have not been so unconscious as you seem to think."

Oops, is she suggesting she knows about me rubbing our tits together?

"Girls, girls, what I meant was other men might assume that we were having sex together and be really jealous, because obviously two girls and the one man is every guys dream."

"So do you think you could handle us both? Bet you couldn't!" Laughed Jan.

"I not taking this conversation any further on the basis that I have no chance of winning, let's go see some bands!" And with that Pete stood up, took hold of a hand from each of us and we set off to the arena.

The day was extremely hot and with no sign of any thunder storms, we made the most of dancing to great bands and singing along with the songs that we knew. Myself and Jan got loads of admiring glances from guys, perhaps they were more fixated with the way Jan's chest was bouncing in time to the music when she danced, but whatever. Pete was in his element, being bold when dancing with either of us holding us tight from behind. I'm sure I felt him lift the back of my skirt when we were in a crowd and press his cock against my knickers. Hope it was still inside his jeans!

SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers